Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result (68587 Views)

2023: Atiku Employs 19 SANs To Challenge Tinubuโ€™s Victory / Atiku Inaugurates Legal Team To Challenge Presidential Election Result / 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by eldoradoxx: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:
Why is everything about Obi kekerenke always fake?

Where will I no dey give shishi candidate see money to hire 20 SANS?

Thank goodness Nigerians rejected the calamity pending Obi

Keyamo, Fashola, Osinbajo, Aketi are all SANs without even hiring one

Kenneth Okonkwo, Mr Ibu, Kanayo are the line up Obi's legal team
Empty head, you just quote a person without understanding what the person said. Obi says he does not give shishi of bribe or corrupt money, not that he does not pay for his services. In case u need to be reminded, Obi is a billionaire from business, he is a very colored man who made his wealth from legitimate business and has been very prudent over the years in managing his wealth. So 'i don't give shishi ' means I don't give dirty money to anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2023
After churches chop N2b finished, now it's time for lawyers to chop their own. And I don't want to hear we no dey give shishi because na that lie go kii una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Daveheart: 7:35am On Mar 05, 2023
Obi wey no de comot shishi
For him to bring shi shi now to hire sans
Fear the man,e go do una like film when the man go win for court.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2023
CSTRR:
2 million votes is what separates tinubu and peter obi.

Just 2 million.

Rivers State alone can give obi over 1 million votes.

That's why you want to turn this election upsidedown? If any judge declared Obi winner what do you think Atiku will do? I'm sure Obi want to use this matter to cause war so that Biafra will fight again. We are watching........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Tunedey0001(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2023
kk2027:
Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with over 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can re-elect them

Remind me why the results were not transmitted electronically again

In the middle of bvas, we relapsed to the old way rigging grin

Tell emilokan to rule naija no be force

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?

Check the irev portal for your pooling unit if different to what was recorded then bring fort your evidence to back your claim

I too don't like why results was not uploaded immediately but am still waiting for people to come out and say the 90% uploaded so far are different from their pooling unit results. Everybody Sha be agent for election day on Twitter and nairaland.
Now quote the pooling unit you are claiming is wrong from what you have with fact and evidence. Let's drag inec together
But if you don't have 1/4 of the total pooling unit nation wide then you all are just noise makers.

It's like saying you fail an exam because your teacher/lecturer didn't mark your paper same day/week. Does that change what you could have gotten, we all know the answer/result will still be same.

Hate no let una see. But not everybody is draft.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Emoregan: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2023
Ok12345:
The shishi you didn't want to give,Na lawyers and SAN come dey chop am now.
I congratulate those lawyers.

Anyway GoodLuck ooo.
Why all of Una dey fear the name Obi and Labour party when it is mentioned. Guilty conscience people. Evil doers on the run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by shuttox: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2023
Safyqueen:

*According to Section 77 (2&3) of the electoral act 2022, Peter Obi is not a member of Labour party. As a result,he is not qualified to contest the February 25,2023 presidential election. Section 77 (2) says every political party must have/maintain a register of its member in soft and hard copy. 77(3) says each party SHALL MAKE THAT REGISTER AVAILABLE TO INEC NOT LATER THAN 30 DAYS BEFORE THE DATE FIXED FOR PRIMARIES, CONGRESSES OR CONVENTION.*

*PDP screened all presidential candidates on April 29th,2022. Peter Obi participated in that screening and was cleared. Obi even displayed his provisional clearance on social media. He resigned from PDP on Thursday May 26th,2022 to join Labour party on April 27th,2022. Labour party conducted her presidential primary on May 30th, 2022 and it produced Obi after Prof. Pat Utomi voluntary withdrawal for Obi.*

*According to the section 77(3), Labour party ought to have submitted the party register to INEC 30 days before the presidential primary. By calculation, 30 days to May,30th,2022 was April 30,2022. As at April 30th,2022 when labour party had submitted the party register to INEC, Peter Obi was a member of PDP. So, Obi name was not part of those in the party comprehensive register that was submitted to INEC. The question is, can a candidate who is not a valid member of a political party contest for presidential election under the logo of that party? Can a political party nominate non member to participate in presidential election? The tribunal will be of fireworks and shall be interesting in days to come.*
Okay ooo
E go shock u
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by ComptonGee: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2023
Ceenachi:
LP is not suing APC but INEC, why is APC scared?
The guilty are always afraid

Dindinrin! grin
So APC came to your house and told you they're scared grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Chuksaluta(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Naive bunch, Obi is myopic becos from all indications he should know he can't meet the 25% spread, even if they add more votes for him everywhere he won as long as he does not get additional 9 states it is an effort in futility.

You people are focusing on total numbers, no one una among is smart enough to see that 25% spread across 25 states is one hurdle OBi can't jump as far as these election is concern,

check out the states that remain and do the mental evaluation, the same way Atiku & Tinubu can't get 25% in the East is the same way OBi can't get 25% in the core North, so where will 9 states come from

Oga you only need 25% spread in the first ballot. You don't need it in a rerun. Obi and Atiku will have a rerun.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Killerbag36: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2023
CSTRR:

Back to sender.

Sender that you ve already received
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Killerbag36: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2023
babaolofin:

From the junks you wrote above, you are like a nairaland member - killerbag36.

I invoked the CALL of Baba Adeboye against a nairaland member killerbag36 and against Peter OBI and it answered for me.

I invoked the CALL of WF Kumuyi against a nairalandmember killerbag36 and against Peter OBI and it answered for me.

On Friday, February 24, 2023 At Redemption Camp , I PrayerWalk from Arena Junction close to FCMB bank to the main gate as led by the Holy Spirit to seal the invocation of that CALL and the CALL answered for me.

Why I did the above? On Tuesday and Wednesday February 21 & 22, 2023 I had a vigorous encounter with a nairaland member killerbag36 on a thread where somebody requested for the return of musical instruments and other things he gave to R C C G (Redeemed Church) because Baba Adeboye did not endorse OBI. I reminded them of how Baba Kumuyi was insulted, abused and mocked because he failed to endorse OBI. I reminded nairaland of how righteousness2 also did the same against Baba Adeboye and we have to engage ourselves. Righteousness2 immediately responded that day.

https://www.nairaland.com/7579120/man-collect-equipment-donated-rccg/7#121110757

Finally, I told the boy that on Tuesday February 28, 2023 I will come to nairaland to celebrate his defeat and that of OBI. I am a son of Prophet. The CALL of Senior and Great Prophets (Agba Woli) answer for me.

https://www.nairaland.com/7579120/man-collect-equipment-donated-rccg/8#121115303

That is why I know anybody that makes effort to cancel that victory will die suddenly except Baba Adeboye is not CALLED.

That is why I know anybody that makes effort to cancel that victory will die suddenly except Baba Kumuyi is not CALLED.

Killerbag36 called Baba Adeboye Adebofool because of OBI.
Killerbag36 called Baba Kumuyi Kemuyumumu because of OBI. I told him as a son of the Prophet, I invoked the CALL of the 2 Great Prophets against him and OBI and it answered for me.

Na the called go turn all ur generation to mumu nd amaphrodiate

The called came to me nd told me personally that your generation its cursed and Adebofool nd kokoyimumu will be expose for the fraud that they are
Who doesn't know that Tinubu would win cus of he will rig election right from tyk ekiti result its always the first to come out
babaolofin you a disgrace to ur family let me use the call to swear for you truly u believe in the call may the call be your generational curse of poverty in ur life nd family good thing shall see u nd run
You parents will die slowly nd painful
Its will not be well with you in the morning its will not be on with you in the afternoon you keep losing those that care about you in the night ijn Amen .
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by TheATM: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2023
If he hires 20 SANs we are going to hire 100

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by A2daiye(m): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2023
Obi is fooool. Now he has the money to hire legal practitioners to challenge elections' results.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by DanielPat01: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool Spending/wasting the remaining Obidients Gala hawkers money on fruitless ventures

Rest. This is where Okwute spends his money. Peter Obi doesn't back out when it comes to stuffs like this (standing for truth and justice). Go and verify.

Una don jam Trailer wey carry sand. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Timmi: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2023
peekspot:

Source: https://punchng.com/20-sans-line-up-for-obi-apc-may-hire-12/

That's all, what about your Ezes, Ezeogwus and Odogwus.
You need to hire more of them and let each carry their staff of office and seat of power with them. While at it, they can also carry along their wives and concubines. Extra women will also be useful because there will be a lot of wailings that your people are used to.
TINUBU WILL STILL REMAIN THE PRESIDENT
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Truf: 7:51am On Mar 05, 2023
johnjose68:

Yoruba Ronu.

YORUBA TAKE CHARGE NOW!!!!

BECAREFUL OF THE IGBO JIHADIST. THAT IS THEIR WAY ALL OVER THE WORLD.

When a former Editor-in-Chief of The Guardian newspaper penned reasons as to why there must be a limit to Igboโ€™s participation in the politics of Lagos, his friend and former classmate of Igbo background thought the submission betrayed his exposure, experience and education.โ€ CROSSFIRE, reproduces the requirements as canvassed by Femi Kusa and Pat Utomi.

I am a yoruba and I condemn all forms of electoral malpractice, including ballot box snatching on election day. The Yorubas are an intelligent people with their own fair share of rascals.There are many intelligent and creative ways open to the yorubas to deal with the Igbo question in Lagos or elsewhere.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo dealt with it when Dr Nnamdi Azikwe abused the generousity of the Yorubas and attempted to take over their land as the Dutchmen took over Southern Africa. The Yorubas also dealt with this question intelligently when Biafran soldiers tried to invade the West from Ore, after overrunning Bendel State with the aid of Igbo connections there. At different fora where the Igbo question in Lagos comes up, I always invite the Igbos to remember that the Yorubas have always been their best friends in Nigeria.

The Yoruba leader of the 1950s, HERBERT MACAULAY, founded the NCNC (National Council for Nigerians and the Cameroons). When Macaulay died following an illness during his nationwide campaign for independence, wasnโ€™t it the Yoruba NCNC leadership which invited Dr Nnamdi Azikwe and Igbo, to return home from Ghana and lead their party? And when he held their hand in the soup pot, to bar them from having the meal they prepared, didnโ€™t they peacefully and intelligently show him the way back to the East?

Yorubas were generous and trustful. Dr Azikwe insulted their sensibility, abused their generosity and trust. Why would he, an Igbo, wish to be premier of the West and then install an Igbo, as premier of the East when the Yorubas at that time had more literate people than the Igbos? That was cunning, greed and betrayal of trust to say the least.We were all fighting to send the white man away and, after we had succeeded, you wished to impose local Igbo colonialism on a better educated Yoruba race. Who would have accepted that?

Secondly, I remind my Igbo friends that, after the civil war ,their properties in the North, Port Harcourt, Cross River and Akwa Ibom States, their present political allies, were seized from them as โ€œabandonedโ€ property and handed out to the aborigines.But in the West, Igbo property were all returned with all the rent which accrued to them. Were the Yorubas stupid or merely civilised, honest and friendly or, if you like, God fearing?

OKOTA BALLOT BOX

As I said in the first part, the snatching of ballot boxes after all the warnings by government was unecessary, crude, condemnable and punishable. If the yorubas condemn it elsewhere, they should condemn it also in Okota.

But after the condemnation and necessary punishment under the law, it will not be right for all of us to not get to the bottom of why it happened and the bigger problems which are brewing beneath. The major problem ,in my opinion, is the Igbo penchant to wish to take over another personโ€™s land. I say this with all sense of responsibility.

Recently MOFE OYATOGUN of STAR 101.5FM radio station in Lagos played her EARLY RUSH SHOW, a 1952 audio clip of an interview with Ahmadu Bello, Governor of Northern Nigeria. He said unequivocally that the North would not employ Igbos in its civil service, because if you gave them an inch, you will not know when they would take a mile.That was way back in 1952, about 67 years ago.

Is this not what is still playing out today in South Africa, Benin Republic, Cote dโ€™ivoire, Ghana, Libya and China, to mention a few countries? In the last presidential election, President Mohammadu Buhari probably won landslide victories in Northern states because that Ahmadu Bello radio interview clip went viral in that political landscaper. Peter Obi, an Igbo, was vice presidential running mate to Alhaji Abubakar Atiku, a Fulani from the North-East. It was possible the North still lived in fear of the Igbo man as Ahmadu Bello had taught them to do and as they were reminded in that audio clip replay.

In Yorubaland, we are a society governed by laws. That is why we have ministries of chieftaincy affairs. All the land in Lagos have owners. Lagos was either a colony or a part of Western Nigeria. But because of the generousity of Yorubas and the foresight of their forefathers which made this region the star region in West Africa, the Igbos would like the Yorubaman to believe that LAGOS IS NO MANโ€™S LAND.

Can anyone say that of Benin without eating his pounded yam as raw yam? Can the Igbos say that of Kano and Jos? The people there know how to make themselves husbands of the mothers of the territorial expansionist. Everywhere on earth, we have seen that territorial expansion ends in chaos.In recent history, we can pin the two world wars to it. What about the war in Liberia between the aborigines and the settled slaves? What about Rwanda? What about Hitlerโ€™s war on the Jews? What about the liberation wars in South Africa, Zimbabwe and Mozambique

Why did general Idi Amin of Uganda chase away the Asians? Why did Bangladesh separate from India, Eritrea from Ethiopia and Senegal from SeneGambia? What about the communual clashes over land in Nigeria? Recently, almost 100 Fulanis were killed in Kaduna.We cannot forget the Zango-Kataf problem.

So, we should be careful when you come to settle on my land and say you must represent me in the Nigerian Senate or the House of Representatives, or the Lagos State House of Assembly, taking away from me my aboriginal right to have my kith, kindred and blood represent me, while back home you are being represented in the senate and House of Reps, when you insist on becoming a commisioner in my state or a deputy governor, or a local government chairman when you try to govern me in my own land as Dr Nnamdi Azikwe once tried to do, all because I was generous to let you become in my land what you couldnโ€™t become in your land, simply because you believe you have the numbers, I will tell you that is greed and unnatural irrespective of the backing of the law you may think you have.

Think, for example, about an Igbo becoming the chairman of Lagos island local government and arrogating to himself the right under the laws of Nigeria and of Lagos State to issue instructions to the Oba of Lagos about how the kabiyesi should conduct himself and govern his people. What will this breed?

That is what has been happening in countries from where the Igbos are being sent back home.It happened once in the North as Ahmadu Bello said in 1952. And seriously speaking, I believe this is why the North rejected Atiku Abubakar.

The Igbos should reflect on thisโ€ฆWhy does everyone tend to (hate ) us?

JIMI AGBAJE/AFENIFERE

The Igbos should be wary of JIMI AGBAJE and AFENIFERE.They are politicians who are looking for ethnic heads to break coconuts on.

The Igbos are hardworking and resourceful and should try to overcome ethnic politics as the Yorubas have done. They should learn from immigrants from other lands worldwide. The Indians do not trouble their hosts or try to take over their lands. They make their money quietly and take it back home to develop their own land. That is why India has been able to lift herself from poverty. In contrast, the Igbos do not develop their own lands. All they do is largely to make money from abroad through whichever or whatever means and buy up property which other people have built and then claim they own the land without remembering that they can never hold aboriginal rights to the land in their hands whenever the chips come down.

Meanwhile, their land back home is languid, crying and shouting for investment and development and they begin to talk about marginalisation. Did they not flower and fruit under Obasanjo and Jonathanโ€™s administrations? What happened to Igbo land in those 16 years that they were not marginalised? What happened to Yoruba land in those 16 years that the Yorubas were marginalised that Yoruba land still continued to be a honey pot for the Igbo?

I would go anyday with Chief Emeka Anyaoku who looks at the world with universal spectacles.

Succeeding Lagos governments have beautifully held the ethnic balance in Lagos and prevented ethnic disturbances. Igbos should stop saying they own Lagos or that they built Lagos or that Lagos is a โ€œno manโ€™s landโ€. Only a bastard Yorubaman will not feel affronted by such statements. And in spiritual terms, the man or woman who cannot defend his land is not fit to live. Wasnโ€™t this the failure of the sons of the Incas?

It is good news that the leaders of the Igbos and other nationalities in Nigeria have met with the traditional leaders of the Yorubas in Okota and Oshodi areas to avert a backlash in respect of last election. As I said earlier, Agbaje and Afenifere are outside the mainstream of Yoruba politics. They are trying to take control of it. And they have the right to so aspire, being Yorubas.

What is objectionable to the mainstream Yoruba is their attempt to knock the heads of the Igbo against the head of the mainstream yorubas. They remind the yorubas of a similar affront by Afonja, the Yoruba army commander in Ilorin who was sent there by the Alaafin of Oyo to stop jihadist expansion. Afonja betrayed the Alaafin and invited the jihadists to defend his betrayal. They did and Afonja triumphed momentarily only to be killed afterwards by the jihadists who took over the land.

The perception in Yorubaland today is that the Igbo in Lagos especially are the modern jihadists and that Agbaje and Afenifere are the modern Afonjas. This is the underlying perception which, in my opinion, triggered the surface reaction in Okota last Saturday. The Yorubas remain an accomodating people. But they never fail to rise in their defence when they have to, as they did in the 1950s in respect of Dr Azikweโ€™s blatant attempt to usurp their land and as they also did at Ore during the civil war.

Kusa, a former Editor-in-Chief of The Guardian Newspaper, writes from Lagos
Mumu oshi. Cover your face in shame, tribalistic fool. Ronu what? Goddamn coward.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by vannessa7(f): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2023
babaolofin:

From the junks you wrote above, you are like a nairaland member - killerbag36.

I invoked the CALL of Baba Adeboye against a nairaland member killerbag36 and against Peter OBI and it answered for me.

I invoked the CALL of WF Kumuyi against a nairalandmember killerbag36 and against Peter OBI and it answered for me.

On Friday, February 24, 2023 At Redemption Camp , I PrayerWalk from Arena Junction close to FCMB bank to the main gate as led by the Holy Spirit to seal the invocation of that CALL and the CALL answered for me.

Why I did the above? On Tuesday and Wednesday February 21 & 22, 2023 I had a vigorous encounter with a nairaland member killerbag36 on a thread where somebody requested for the return of musical instruments and other things he gave to R C C G (Redeemed Church) because Baba Adeboye did not endorse OBI. I reminded them of how Baba Kumuyi was insulted, abused and mocked because he failed to endorse OBI. I reminded nairaland of how righteousness2 also did the same against Baba Adeboye and we have to engage ourselves. Righteousness2 immediately responded that day.

https://www.nairaland.com/7579120/man-collect-equipment-donated-rccg/7#121110757

Finally, I told the boy that on Tuesday February 28, 2023 I will come to nairaland to celebrate his defeat and that of OBI. I am a son of Prophet. The CALL of Senior and Great Prophets (Agba Woli) answer for me.

https://www.nairaland.com/7579120/man-collect-equipment-donated-rccg/8#121115303

That is why I know anybody that makes effort to cancel that victory will die suddenly except Baba Adeboye is not CALLED.

That is why I know anybody that makes effort to cancel that victory will die suddenly except Baba Kumuyi is not CALLED.

Killerbag36 called Baba Adeboye Adebofool because of OBI.
Killerbag36 called Baba Kumuyi Kemuyumumu because of OBI. I told him as a son of the Prophet, I invoked the CALL of the 2 Great Prophets against him and OBI and it answered for me.

Aaamin, imagine the number of people speaking up for APC here and still these evil people insist the whole country voted for LP and the whole country is sad that Peter Obi did not win.

As for me being an inborn prophet myself I was meditating on the possibility of Tinubu not winning the election before that election and the reaction I received was what convinced me that Tinubu is what Nigeria need now, I became very afraid and panicked and my peace left me immediately, I began to wonder what is my own, I have faith in God that no matter who becomes the president I and my household will be blessed, this feeling i had made realized Nigeria will really be in trouble if we lose Tinubu. I also join my voice with your own to say any one that try to take the mandate away from Tinubu shall die insha Allah in Jesus name, unless Tinubu is not the right president for Nigeria, haba, must we continue to suffer in this country because of one egomaniac ineffective failure. God forbid.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Timmi: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2023
DanielPat01:

Rest. This is where Okwute spends his money. Peter Obi doesn't back out when it comes to stuffs like this (standing for truth and justice). Go and verify.

Una don jam Trailer wey carry sand. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Which truth and justice is Obi standing for or known for?
Please provide one. The truth is that Obi lost the election, he came third in the race and yet in his warped mind, thinks that he should be declared the President.
If this were the ibo/Igbo/ipob republic where crimes, lies, propaganda, false information and drugs permeates the society, Obi could have bought the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Gandrova: 7:56am On Mar 05, 2023
shuttox:
God no go shame us
una shame go triple cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by TrumpDonald2: 7:56am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Keep deceiving yourself. The ones that won his governorship election cases, he begged your father to help him pay for it abii? That man is a humble billionaire.

Let me tell you something you may not know. Obi does not spend money anyhow. So if he has decided to challenge this matter in court, know say him done press calculator know say him go win.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Annahh(f): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2023
PotatoSalad:
People seem to underestimate this guy cos of his humble nature.
When someone who came third place is confident enough to challenge this, though we knew things about this election, there's more to this that we don't know

Fear that guy
Someone finally said it. They are underestimating him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Mrbenny001: 7:58am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

You too daft for my liking... where and when has obi told you he's poor like buhari always says ...obi is very rich man...but not corrupt or into drug like your agbado master

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Truthshscrazy: 7:59am On Mar 05, 2023
Tunedey0001:

Check the irev portal for your pooling unit if different to what was recorded then bring fort your evidence to back your claim

I too don't like why results was not uploaded immediately but am still waiting for people to come out and say the 90% uploaded so far are different from their pooling unit results. Everybody Sha be agent for election day on Twitter and nairaland.
Now quote the pooling unit you are claiming is wrong from what you have with fact and evidence. Let's drag inec together
But if you don't have 1/4 of the total pooling unit nation wide then you all are just noise makers.

It's like saying you fail an exam because your teacher/lecturer didn't mark your paper same day/week. Does that change what you could have gotten, we all know the answer/result will still be same.

Hate no let una see. But not everybody is draft.
Thanks
shocked
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Truf: 7:59am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

Sense is far from you, smh.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by CSTRR: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2023
lansile:

That's why you want to turn this election upsidedown? If any judge declared Obi winner what do you think Atiku will do? I'm sure Obi want to use this matter to cause war so that Biafra will fight again. We are watching........
Did you drink breast milk as a baby?

I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by CSTRR: 8:01am On Mar 05, 2023
Alliswell248:

Lies....Buhari didn't win Abuja in 2015 and 2019.
Where do you like telling lies?
Not everybody is an olodo here.

Go and verify.
But Buhari won Lagos.
And he got 25% in Abuja.

Tinubu did none of those.

He is illegitimate.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by shuttox: 8:01am On Mar 05, 2023
Gandrova:
una shame go triple cheesy

God is good
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Segzy19: 8:01am On Mar 05, 2023
20 SANS ? THAT'S TOO SMALL

DOUBLE IT!
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Segzy19: 8:02am On Mar 05, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by ocloud(m): 8:02am On Mar 05, 2023
Jesuschristus:
Peter obi can never be president, even of they dash him majority vote, he still doesn't have the required 25% in 25 states.Anyway lawyers will eat from the no shishi man

Wait till on the 29th, swearing day. Tinubu will be disgraced. Interim Govt looming at the end Obi will take his rightful elected position.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Gandrova: 8:02am On Mar 05, 2023
kk2027:
Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with over 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can re-elect them

Remind me why the results were not transmitted electronically again

In the middle of bvas, we relapsed to the old way rigging grin

Tell emilokan to rule naija no be force

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?
Do you know the meaning of woefully? In Lagos and Osun state the difference was 10k difference and you called that woefully! You can go to defence house and drive Jagaban out Akuya
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by koning: 8:02am On Mar 05, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

U are still a baby
Obi that challenged PDP of Obasenjo to court on three different occasions and won them Shey na ordinary APC he nor fit win
Goan ask Ngige who is Obi
Obi is legitimately richer than ur Tinubu incase u dont know
The best lawyers will represent him

U support evil because it favours u but u are forgetting KARMA

LEGITIMATELY RICHER THAN TINUBU..
That's the key word. Tinubu can afford to throw our stolen billions here and there because he never worked for it.
I don't recall him owning or running his own business before he became governor of Lagos state.
However, the case is between Labour party and INEC. APC is not a party to the suit.
Let me see how Mahood will bribe the judges.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Customs Seized Senator Sarakiโ€™s Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.