Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result (68583 Views)

2023: Atiku Employs 19 SANs To Challenge Tinubu’s Victory / Atiku Inaugurates Legal Team To Challenge Presidential Election Result / 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Truthshscrazy: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2023
Safyqueen:

*According to Section 77 (2&3) of the electoral act 2022, Peter Obi is not a member of Labour party. As a result,he is not qualified to contest the February 25,2023 presidential election. Section 77 (2) says every political party must have/maintain a register of its member in soft and hard copy. 77(3) says each party SHALL MAKE THAT REGISTER AVAILABLE TO INEC NOT LATER THAN 30 DAYS BEFORE THE DATE FIXED FOR PRIMARIES, CONGRESSES OR CONVENTION.*

*PDP screened all presidential candidates on April 29th,2022. Peter Obi participated in that screening and was cleared. Obi even displayed his provisional clearance on social media. He resigned from PDP on Thursday May 26th,2022 to join Labour party on April 27th,2022. Labour party conducted her presidential primary on May 30th, 2022 and it produced Obi after Prof. Pat Utomi voluntary withdrawal for Obi.*

*According to the section 77(3), Labour party ought to have submitted the party register to INEC 30 days before the presidential primary. By calculation, 30 days to May,30th,2022 was April 30,2022. As at April 30th,2022 when labour party had submitted the party register to INEC, Peter Obi was a member of PDP. So, Obi name was not part of those in the party comprehensive register that was submitted to INEC. The question is, can a candidate who is not a valid member of a political party contest for presidential election under the logo of that party? Can a political party nominate non member to participate in presidential election? The tribunal will be of fireworks and shall be interesting in days to come.*
grin
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Sunnyski: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2023
Ok12345:
The shishi you didn't want to give,Na lawyers and SAN come dey chop am now.
I congratulate those lawyers.

Anyway GoodLuck ooo.

Shut up! You corruption infested nonentity.

All you know is bribery

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by umarfantami(m): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2023
In jagaban voice
Peter obi hired 20 Hungary Nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by OKEMKPI: 8:05am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:
Why is everything about Obi kekerenke always fake?

Where will I no dey give shishi candidate see money to hire 20 SANS?

Thank goodness Nigerians rejected the calamity pending Obi

Keyamo, Fashola, Osinbajo, Aketi are all SANs without even hiring one

Kenneth Okonkwo, Mr Ibu, Kanayo are the line up Obi's legal team

The richest man in your village is not as rich as Peter Obi s driver.Go n verify

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Truthshscrazy: 8:05am On Mar 05, 2023
descoay:
If he liked let him go and hire 100 SANs, the case will come to nought. Imagine a party winning 6 Senate seats out of 98 declared so far is claiming to have won this election compared to the party that won 57 seats. Even the party that won 29 seats and came second is not making noise. How can a party that did not have majority in the national assembly claim to be a victor. Peter Obi and labour party are jokers and should not be taking serious. I wonder which evidence that can be presented in court that will cancel the over 2.8 million votes between APC and LP or that will claim he won any state in NW and NE part of Nigeria. The case is dead on arrival.
shocked
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Gandrova: 8:05am On Mar 05, 2023
PotatoSalad:
People seem to underestimate this guy cos of his humble nature.
When someone who came third place is confident enough to challenge this, though we knew things about this election, there's more to this that we don't know

Fear that guy
He is wasting his precious time and resources.the first question to ask was he able to get the 25% needed in all States?
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by reddingtonblack: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2023
Chuksaluta:

Oga you only need 25% spread in the first ballot. You don't need it in a rerun. Obi and Atiku will have a rerun.

Have Peter OBI met that requirement, as he scaled first ballot, the more i listen to Obedient reasoning the more proud i am that i didnt follow the crowd.

Before any of them can qualify for a re-run they must prove they won 25% across 25 states, presently OBI has 16 states where will 9states come, remember Atiku is also in the race technically they will cancel each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by gloryman91: 8:07am On Mar 05, 2023
Yeyeson labour in vain.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by KanwuliaExtra: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2023
Please, add 20 more!!!! grin

I SAY WE ARE MOOOOOOOOOOOOVING! grin
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by 5starMan: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2023
Tunedey0001:

Check the irev portal for your pooling unit if different to what was recorded then bring fort your evidence to back your claim

I too don't like why results was not uploaded immediately but am still waiting for people to come out and say the 90% uploaded so far are different from their pooling unit results. Everybody Sha be agent for election day on Twitter and nairaland.
Now quote the pooling unit you are claiming is wrong from what you have with fact and evidence. Let's drag inec together
But if you don't have 1/4 of the total pooling unit nation wide then you all are just noise makers.

It's like saying you fail an exam because your teacher/lecturer didn't mark your paper same day/week. Does that change what you could have gotten, we all know the answer/result will still be same.

Hate no let una see. But not everybody is draft.
Thanks
Hate yen yen
Nothing to defend with just using stupid logic when it comes to your recklessness on anything pertaining to constitution.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by blabulu2000: 8:09am On Mar 05, 2023
peekspot:

Source: https://punchng.com/20-sans-line-up-for-obi-apc-may-hire-12/

I thought he no dey give shi shi and he spends money judiciously .....

Naija can be easily deceived
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by ipobarecriminals: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin as E dey sweet us,E dey PAIN u. S he a nor mistakenly drink hypo instead of HERO beer after May 29 grin
DanielPat01:

Rest. This is where Okwute spends his money. Peter Obi doesn't back out when it comes to stuffs like this (standing for truth and justice). Go and verify.

Una don jam Trailer wey carry sand. 😝😂
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

Do you think the southeast don't have better SAN than these politicians you mentioned?
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by ty4real123: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2023
Time for lawyers to eat🤣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

You said he should go to court, now he has gone to court and you’re questioning how he could afford good lawyers.

And when they say you people are dumb and stupid una go talk say na insult when in reality you think like baboons.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by alimiadedayo1: 8:15am On Mar 05, 2023
kk2027:
Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with over 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can re-elect them

Remind me why the results were not transmitted electronically again

In the middle of bvas, we relapsed to the old way rigging grin

Tell emilokan to rule naija no be force

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?
you are a political fool.. you guys don't have common sense to comprehend the reality.. even if obi had 1billion votes he cannot become the president because he cannot meetup with 25 percent of 24 states in Nigeria.. we have try to educate obedience like u about Nigeria political reality.. if we vote from today till next year obi cannot be president of Nigeria and cannot meetup with 25 percent of 24 states
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Owoino: 8:16am On Mar 05, 2023
If anything happens to Tinubu's mandate,the type of destruction and violence that will be unleashed on IPOB people has never been seen before. Before you start all this Supreme Court nonsense, just pack your bags and return to your shithole because the death toll will be in millions.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Tunedey0001(m): 8:16am On Mar 05, 2023
5starMan:

Hate yen yen
Nothing to defend with just using stupid logic when it comes to your recklessness on anything pertaining to constitution.

Simple logic you say
Then turn the country upside down because of rumors Abi you wan cos another civil war.
Court is the only institution that has the power to interpret our constitution not me and you.
Am only saying instead of bringing false narrative while don't you back your claim with evidence. If not go to court.
Simple.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
As for me I know Obi didn’t win the election , his supporters are just deceiving him

Headache go they worry you by now for all the lies you have been throwing in here angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by bal4real: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2023
seeyounow:
he came third.. he as nothing to fight for..... if he was second he had something to fight for. lawyer will just collect the rest money he has
guy, Hope Uzodinma, Gov. of Imo state, what was his position at the governorship election he contested that he was installed as the governor? I'd like u to answer this with all sincerity

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by willibounce1(m): 8:18am On Mar 05, 2023
If he likes let him hire 500 SAN. They will go to court for 4 years and adaobi will lose 2031 election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Levels1(m): 8:18am On Mar 05, 2023
peekspot:

This is a welcome challenge.

We are in democratic era

IF U CHEATED DON'T BE CRYING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO CHEATED MORE THAN YOU!!!

The bitter truth is that we majority tribes in Nigeria have elect Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR as our president and by his grace hesh spending 8 good years before presidency will go back to the northern part of the country and after there 8years also will return back again to the Southwest part of the country.

So help us lord,Amen.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Headache go they worry you by now for all the lies you have been throwing in here angry
Point out my lies please
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Goodconcept78: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2023
Vinnie2000:

INEC simply targetted Huge population states (e.g. Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Benue, Taraba) which PETER OBI/ Labour Party would win. sad

and Shared the votes to Tinubu and Atiku. sad

But God Pass INEC.

As he did it for Peter Obi in 2006, He will do it Again! 🙂 smiley
I am beginning to believe that stupidity is part of the requirements to become an Obi supporters. We won't have Visionless man like Obi the dullard as president. He failed woefully, and will fail in court again.

We are not talking Anambra here
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Goodconcept78: 8:20am On Mar 05, 2023
CSTRR:

They suppressed his votes in key states that he would have gotten landslides in millions.

Dem really show am pepper.

No wonder the guy wan cry.
Una go cry tire
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2023
reddingtonblack:
Peter Obi is a fraud, he has no shi shi to give the people, but guyman is ready to spend any amount in court, shey una know how much 20 SANS will cost a man than wore one wrist watch for 10yrs cheesy make they allow OBi import lawyers from china, his country of origin

100 and 200 level law students will reclaim that mandate for obi .

SAN is just for formality
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by 5starMan: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2023
vannessa7:

Aaamin, imagine the number of people speaking up for APC here and still these evil people insist the whole country voted for LP and the whole country is sad that Peter Obi did not win.

As for me being an inborn prophet myself I was meditating on the possibility of Tinubu not winning the election before that election and the reaction I received was what convinced me that Tinubu is what Nigeria need now, I became very afraid and panicked and my peace left me immediately, I began to wonder what is my own, I have faith in God that no matter who becomes the president I and my household will be blessed, this feeling i had made realized Nigeria will really be in trouble if we lose Tinubu. I also join my voice with your own to say any one that try to take the mandate away from Tinubu shall die insha Allah in Jesus name, unless Tinubu is not the right president for Nigeria, haba, must we continue to suffer in this country because of one egomaniac ineffective failure. God forbid.
Number of thieves
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2023
CSTRR:

Dismissed early?

Even if the judge is feeding from tinubu's house every morning, the evidence are too glaring for him not to take action.

Keep your agbadoism away from the law.

Hoooo? Evidence are too glaring, that's why the case will not stand, LP too rigged or at least intimidated people to vote Obi by force. Obi won many PU without single vote for opposition, that in itself is a cause for concern where APC and PDP both has their own party agents. Besides, what you are accusing APC for is done to APC too either by LP or PDP. So in court, LP will present their evidence and face 20 x 2 SANs from Jagaban with different evidence too. This is a waste of time and resources and you know it.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

you are a political fool.. you guys don't have common sense to comprehend the reality.. even if obi had 1billion votes he cannot become the president because he cannot meetup with 25 percent of 24 states in Nigeria.. we have try to educate obedience like u about Nigeria political reality.. if we vote from today till next year obi cannot be president of Nigeria and cannot meetup with 25 percent of 24 states

Obi got more than 27 States with over 25%.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Everlastingson: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2023
Ceenachi:
LP is not suing APC but INEC, why is APC scared?
The guilty are always afraid

Yea. They're afraid coz they know they're holding a stolen mandate which would be taken away soon. They asked Obi to go to court. To court Obi has gone but they turn around to cry, clutching onto straws. The mandate must be recovered. Tinubu will be removed and Obi will rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by newnigerdelta00: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2023
peekspot:

If you like hire 200 San, Tinubu go hire 2million San..... OBI you will never be the president of Nigeria....you said you don't give shishi,is your 20 San free of charge, bloody liar'.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi that came 3rd is doing more than Atiku that came second
Third.. according to your fraudulent inec and agbado ancestor grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.