Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result (68581 Views)

2023: Atiku Employs 19 SANs To Challenge Tinubu’s Victory / Atiku Inaugurates Legal Team To Challenge Presidential Election Result / 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Kelvinmelv: 7:12am On Mar 05, 2023
[quote author=kk2027 post=121480949]Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with over 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can re-elect them

Remind me why the results were not transmitted electronically again

In the middle of bvas, we relapsed to the old way rigging grin

Tell emilokan to rule naija no be force

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?
[/quote

Sorry for this comment,you know nothing about election, Tinubu has the north has his strong hold while the Southwest is just to add it up. Obi is not even popular in the north has you think and only the southeast and south south can't make OBI a president. 2019 election, Atiku and obi won all the southern states except some state is Southwest but what happened when the really results came, assuming kwankwaso is not on this race, Tinubu could have had 1 million votes or more than in the Kano. APC is for the north so please understand this.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by BigBashiru: 7:13am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:
Why is everything about Obi kekerenke always fake?

Where will I no dey give shishi candidate see money to hire 20 SANS?

Thank goodness Nigerians rejected the calamity pending Obi

Keyamo, Fashola, Osinbajo, Aketi are all SANs without even hiring one

Kenneth Okonkwo, Mr Ibu, Kanayo are the line up Obi's legal team

That a man no dey give shishi doesn't mean when it's required to bring out and use money that he won't. These 20 SANs are:

1. For the woman who was stabbed but still went back to vote.

2. For the person who flew into Nigeria three times once to register for pvc, second time to collect pvc and 3rd time to vote.

3. For the man in my polling unit who flew in from abroad to vote so that his children can return.

4. For all well meaning Nigerians looking for a new and better Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 05, 2023
zinaunreal:

Finally funds wey him thief for lagos him go spend pra pra. I'm sure half of his wealth has gone on this election alone
And hoebi dey fund his lawyers with hin one shoe and wristwatch wey him sell on jumia...

Dumbo
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by yusuf0876(m): 7:13am On Mar 05, 2023
kk2027:
Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with over 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can re-elect them

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?
i can understand ur emotion is attacked,you have no valid evidence yet u re lying

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by zinaunreal(m): 7:14am On Mar 05, 2023
KillSars:

And hoebi dey fund his lawyers with hin one shoe and wristwatch wey him sell on jumia...

Dumbo

Who is this vulture grin
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by SimpleGuy001: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2023
Neoteny7:

I know accepting defeat is hard, so you'll create any fictitious old woman's tale to soothe your wounded pride.

if tinubu is sweared in as president on may 29, quote me and i will give you 10k.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Alliswell248: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2023
CSTRR:
We will not have an illegitimate president.

How can somebody win and the whole country is in a state of melancholy?

An unpopular president.

Peter Obi's speech had more viewership than the acceptance speech of the so called president-elect.

Doesn't that tell you something?

How can a president not win either Lagos or Abuja?

Where then is the legitimacy?

He couldn't even get 25% in the FCT which had never happened since 1999.

This would be a cake walk in court.

Lies....Buhari didn't win Abuja in 2015 and 2019.
Where do you like telling lies?
Not everybody is an olodo here.

Go and verify.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Yeahmehn: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2023
Ceenachi:
LP is not suing APC but INEC, why is APC scared?
The guilty are always afraid
cos the independent national electoral commission APC are installing a wrong candidate and they know it
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by nairanaira12: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

If Nigerians truly rejected him, may you be blessed.

But if Nigerians voted for him but your cursed party rigged the election for tinubu using INEC chairmsn, may agony and bitterness never depart from your life

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by oluwatis: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2023
That's good. We most take our mandate by force. Everything about Obi is special.

Be ready to cool your brain in prison

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by afadi2410: 7:16am On Mar 05, 2023
donbrowser:
We will soon hear that the news is fake because a man that doesn't give shishi can't get 20 SANs to defend him for free 😂 😂 😂

We contributed for him
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by slimfairboy(m): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2023
KillSars:
Always hiding behind a mob.. grin grin

I won't be surprise if APC comes with 100 SANs

Shebi u tok sey una mad ni grin grin

But he's not suing APC na, I thought he's suing INEC? Why is APC scared? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by GreatrAnalyst: 7:16am On Mar 05, 2023
kk2027:

All the children of corruptions with dull minds on nairalandcan't read this and judge well.
They are busy saying he is spending his money on 20 SANs.
Obi is not just a person contesting. Obi has a party, many Nigerians are contesting through Obi...it is not his money he will use to pay SANs.
Every handwriting on the wall shows that APC rigged like we have never seen it in Nigeria.
If your candidate who has a video online saying before election that power must be grabbed got it at last, they think he didn't actually snatch it?
If he is popular and loved, why rigging?
Thief... Ole... Barawo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by PassingShot(m): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2023
kk2027:

Shebi election is only free where Obi won?

Una madness no get mate aswear. grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Neoteny7: 7:16am On Mar 05, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

if tinubu is sweared in as president on may 29, quote me and i will give you 10k.

10k?

Is that the worth of your conviction or are you desperately poor?

If Tinubu is not sworn in, quote me and I'll give you 500k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Jones4190(m): 7:17am On Mar 05, 2023
shuttox:
God no go shame us
God will never allow you to lose
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Lucasinho(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi that came 3rd is doing more than Atiku that came second

It will shock u soon....Urchins
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Neoteny7: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2023
Fiyin007:

Is it so difficult to understand he came 3rd because his votes were stolen The evidence is there on the Irev portal and will be submitted at the court too Do try and attend court proceedings. Cheers

No one stole his votes.

No one needed to steal his votes.

He lost simply because his tribal and religious politics were rejected.

Atiku was in the race too, you know.

Obi has as much chance of becoming president as a snowball has in hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by mukthar2000(m): 7:19am On Mar 05, 2023
Just 20 SANS for were JAGABAN they talk? Well till then.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by lolu2019: 7:19am On Mar 05, 2023
Ok12345:
The shishi you didn't want to give,Na lawyers and SAN come dey chop am now.
I congratulate those lawyers.

Anyway GoodLuck ooo.
lawyers cashing out anyhow.money wey him supposed give him people.this is the person they called Messiah.very wicked human being.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by hedonido: 7:21am On Mar 05, 2023
Jesuschristus:
Peter obi can never be president, even of they dash him majority vote, he still doesn't have the required 25% in 25 states.Anyway lawyers will eat from the no shishi man

Some of you have akamu in your empty brains. Very stupid set of human beings. We're talking about an all-round rigged election where votes were dubiously manipulated/allocated and yet you continue spewing rubbish about 25%.

If you had some common sense, wouldn't you suspect that even in states where Obi actually met the 25 percent requirement, his votes were criminally reduced to deny him that? Isn't that part of what he will challenge in court?

Disgusting fools.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Phemzeal(f): 7:22am On Mar 05, 2023
Let's see how gubernatorial election will play out!. APC vs labor Party vs PDP.

I see no reason why the next election should take place, when they don't trust the credibility of INEC.

Seems they are loosing the battle already.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Demurray: 7:23am On Mar 05, 2023
Obi can never win this case, bookmark this comment .
Those hired SANs will only chop the remaining of money raised by despora and clean mouth.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by johnjose68: 7:24am On Mar 05, 2023
peekspot:

Source: https://punchng.com/20-sans-line-up-for-obi-apc-may-hire-12/

Yoruba Ronu.

YORUBA TAKE CHARGE NOW!!!!

BECAREFUL OF THE IGBO JIHADIST. THAT IS THEIR WAY ALL OVER THE WORLD.

When a former Editor-in-Chief of The Guardian newspaper penned reasons as to why there must be a limit to Igbo’s participation in the politics of Lagos, his friend and former classmate of Igbo background thought the submission betrayed his exposure, experience and education.” CROSSFIRE, reproduces the requirements as canvassed by Femi Kusa and Pat Utomi.

I am a yoruba and I condemn all forms of electoral malpractice, including ballot box snatching on election day. The Yorubas are an intelligent people with their own fair share of rascals.There are many intelligent and creative ways open to the yorubas to deal with the Igbo question in Lagos or elsewhere.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo dealt with it when Dr Nnamdi Azikwe abused the generousity of the Yorubas and attempted to take over their land as the Dutchmen took over Southern Africa. The Yorubas also dealt with this question intelligently when Biafran soldiers tried to invade the West from Ore, after overrunning Bendel State with the aid of Igbo connections there. At different fora where the Igbo question in Lagos comes up, I always invite the Igbos to remember that the Yorubas have always been their best friends in Nigeria.

The Yoruba leader of the 1950s, HERBERT MACAULAY, founded the NCNC (National Council for Nigerians and the Cameroons). When Macaulay died following an illness during his nationwide campaign for independence, wasn’t it the Yoruba NCNC leadership which invited Dr Nnamdi Azikwe and Igbo, to return home from Ghana and lead their party? And when he held their hand in the soup pot, to bar them from having the meal they prepared, didn’t they peacefully and intelligently show him the way back to the East?

Yorubas were generous and trustful. Dr Azikwe insulted their sensibility, abused their generosity and trust. Why would he, an Igbo, wish to be premier of the West and then install an Igbo, as premier of the East when the Yorubas at that time had more literate people than the Igbos? That was cunning, greed and betrayal of trust to say the least.We were all fighting to send the white man away and, after we had succeeded, you wished to impose local Igbo colonialism on a better educated Yoruba race. Who would have accepted that?

Secondly, I remind my Igbo friends that, after the civil war ,their properties in the North, Port Harcourt, Cross River and Akwa Ibom States, their present political allies, were seized from them as “abandoned” property and handed out to the aborigines.But in the West, Igbo property were all returned with all the rent which accrued to them. Were the Yorubas stupid or merely civilised, honest and friendly or, if you like, God fearing?

OKOTA BALLOT BOX

As I said in the first part, the snatching of ballot boxes after all the warnings by government was unecessary, crude, condemnable and punishable. If the yorubas condemn it elsewhere, they should condemn it also in Okota.

But after the condemnation and necessary punishment under the law, it will not be right for all of us to not get to the bottom of why it happened and the bigger problems which are brewing beneath. The major problem ,in my opinion, is the Igbo penchant to wish to take over another person’s land. I say this with all sense of responsibility.

Recently MOFE OYATOGUN of STAR 101.5FM radio station in Lagos played her EARLY RUSH SHOW, a 1952 audio clip of an interview with Ahmadu Bello, Governor of Northern Nigeria. He said unequivocally that the North would not employ Igbos in its civil service, because if you gave them an inch, you will not know when they would take a mile.That was way back in 1952, about 67 years ago.

Is this not what is still playing out today in South Africa, Benin Republic, Cote d’ivoire, Ghana, Libya and China, to mention a few countries? In the last presidential election, President Mohammadu Buhari probably won landslide victories in Northern states because that Ahmadu Bello radio interview clip went viral in that political landscaper. Peter Obi, an Igbo, was vice presidential running mate to Alhaji Abubakar Atiku, a Fulani from the North-East. It was possible the North still lived in fear of the Igbo man as Ahmadu Bello had taught them to do and as they were reminded in that audio clip replay.

In Yorubaland, we are a society governed by laws. That is why we have ministries of chieftaincy affairs. All the land in Lagos have owners. Lagos was either a colony or a part of Western Nigeria. But because of the generousity of Yorubas and the foresight of their forefathers which made this region the star region in West Africa, the Igbos would like the Yorubaman to believe that LAGOS IS NO MAN’S LAND.

Can anyone say that of Benin without eating his pounded yam as raw yam? Can the Igbos say that of Kano and Jos? The people there know how to make themselves husbands of the mothers of the territorial expansionist. Everywhere on earth, we have seen that territorial expansion ends in chaos.In recent history, we can pin the two world wars to it. What about the war in Liberia between the aborigines and the settled slaves? What about Rwanda? What about Hitler’s war on the Jews? What about the liberation wars in South Africa, Zimbabwe and Mozambique

Why did general Idi Amin of Uganda chase away the Asians? Why did Bangladesh separate from India, Eritrea from Ethiopia and Senegal from SeneGambia? What about the communual clashes over land in Nigeria? Recently, almost 100 Fulanis were killed in Kaduna.We cannot forget the Zango-Kataf problem.

So, we should be careful when you come to settle on my land and say you must represent me in the Nigerian Senate or the House of Representatives, or the Lagos State House of Assembly, taking away from me my aboriginal right to have my kith, kindred and blood represent me, while back home you are being represented in the senate and House of Reps, when you insist on becoming a commisioner in my state or a deputy governor, or a local government chairman when you try to govern me in my own land as Dr Nnamdi Azikwe once tried to do, all because I was generous to let you become in my land what you couldn’t become in your land, simply because you believe you have the numbers, I will tell you that is greed and unnatural irrespective of the backing of the law you may think you have.

Think, for example, about an Igbo becoming the chairman of Lagos island local government and arrogating to himself the right under the laws of Nigeria and of Lagos State to issue instructions to the Oba of Lagos about how the kabiyesi should conduct himself and govern his people. What will this breed?

That is what has been happening in countries from where the Igbos are being sent back home.It happened once in the North as Ahmadu Bello said in 1952. And seriously speaking, I believe this is why the North rejected Atiku Abubakar.

The Igbos should reflect on this…Why does everyone tend to (hate ) us?

JIMI AGBAJE/AFENIFERE

The Igbos should be wary of JIMI AGBAJE and AFENIFERE.They are politicians who are looking for ethnic heads to break coconuts on.

The Igbos are hardworking and resourceful and should try to overcome ethnic politics as the Yorubas have done. They should learn from immigrants from other lands worldwide. The Indians do not trouble their hosts or try to take over their lands. They make their money quietly and take it back home to develop their own land. That is why India has been able to lift herself from poverty. In contrast, the Igbos do not develop their own lands. All they do is largely to make money from abroad through whichever or whatever means and buy up property which other people have built and then claim they own the land without remembering that they can never hold aboriginal rights to the land in their hands whenever the chips come down.

Meanwhile, their land back home is languid, crying and shouting for investment and development and they begin to talk about marginalisation. Did they not flower and fruit under Obasanjo and Jonathan’s administrations? What happened to Igbo land in those 16 years that they were not marginalised? What happened to Yoruba land in those 16 years that the Yorubas were marginalised that Yoruba land still continued to be a honey pot for the Igbo?

I would go anyday with Chief Emeka Anyaoku who looks at the world with universal spectacles.

Succeeding Lagos governments have beautifully held the ethnic balance in Lagos and prevented ethnic disturbances. Igbos should stop saying they own Lagos or that they built Lagos or that Lagos is a “no man’s land”. Only a bastard Yorubaman will not feel affronted by such statements. And in spiritual terms, the man or woman who cannot defend his land is not fit to live. Wasn’t this the failure of the sons of the Incas?

It is good news that the leaders of the Igbos and other nationalities in Nigeria have met with the traditional leaders of the Yorubas in Okota and Oshodi areas to avert a backlash in respect of last election. As I said earlier, Agbaje and Afenifere are outside the mainstream of Yoruba politics. They are trying to take control of it. And they have the right to so aspire, being Yorubas.

What is objectionable to the mainstream Yoruba is their attempt to knock the heads of the Igbo against the head of the mainstream yorubas. They remind the yorubas of a similar affront by Afonja, the Yoruba army commander in Ilorin who was sent there by the Alaafin of Oyo to stop jihadist expansion. Afonja betrayed the Alaafin and invited the jihadists to defend his betrayal. They did and Afonja triumphed momentarily only to be killed afterwards by the jihadists who took over the land.

The perception in Yorubaland today is that the Igbo in Lagos especially are the modern jihadists and that Agbaje and Afenifere are the modern Afonjas. This is the underlying perception which, in my opinion, triggered the surface reaction in Okota last Saturday. The Yorubas remain an accomodating people. But they never fail to rise in their defence when they have to, as they did in the 1950s in respect of Dr Azikwe’s blatant attempt to usurp their land and as they also did at Ore during the civil war.

Kusa, a former Editor-in-Chief of The Guardian Newspaper, writes from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Amaggedon: 7:27am On Mar 05, 2023
omowumi9:
A man that wears one type of wrist watch and shoe.

living a frugal lifestyle doesn't mean one is broke . Y'all trying to live above your means doesn't make you rich either. You support bigmanism in our political space that's the reason polictians steal so much to maintain that lifestyle and expectations from you people at the detriment of the whole society.
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by SimpleGuy001: 7:28am On Mar 05, 2023
Neoteny7:

10k?

Is that the worth of your conviction or are you desperately poor?

If Tinubu is not sworn in, quote me and I'll give you 500k.

okay I go quote you grin

and if you don't live to your comment, you won't like what is coming to you oooooo.

make I write your moniker down self cool

May 29th it is
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Safyqueen: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2023
shuttox:
God no go shame us

*According to Section 77 (2&3) of the electoral act 2022, Peter Obi is not a member of Labour party. As a result,he is not qualified to contest the February 25,2023 presidential election. Section 77 (2) says every political party must have/maintain a register of its member in soft and hard copy. 77(3) says each party SHALL MAKE THAT REGISTER AVAILABLE TO INEC NOT LATER THAN 30 DAYS BEFORE THE DATE FIXED FOR PRIMARIES, CONGRESSES OR CONVENTION.*

*PDP screened all presidential candidates on April 29th,2022. Peter Obi participated in that screening and was cleared. Obi even displayed his provisional clearance on social media. He resigned from PDP on Thursday May 26th,2022 to join Labour party on April 27th,2022. Labour party conducted her presidential primary on May 30th, 2022 and it produced Obi after Prof. Pat Utomi voluntary withdrawal for Obi.*

*According to the section 77(3), Labour party ought to have submitted the party register to INEC 30 days before the presidential primary. By calculation, 30 days to May,30th,2022 was April 30,2022. As at April 30th,2022 when labour party had submitted the party register to INEC, Peter Obi was a member of PDP. So, Obi name was not part of those in the party comprehensive register that was submitted to INEC. The question is, can a candidate who is not a valid member of a political party contest for presidential election under the logo of that party? Can a political party nominate non member to participate in presidential election? The tribunal will be of fireworks and shall be interesting in days to come.*
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by kunleham(m): 7:29am On Mar 05, 2023
Who are these wicked motherfuckers encouraging this poor man to continue wasting his hard earn money which he can easily reinvest in his trading activities.
I wish Mr. Obi can listen to the good advice and desist from fighting a lost battle.
His deluded supporters are just interested in destroying the man completely, anyway, when the money finish, I'm sure they will rest.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by DoxxAnon: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

You really are a clown! Obi doesn’t give shishi cos unlike your principal, he has worked for every single kobo of his unlike yours who has turned an entire state into a money printer.
2. You should know that you have Senior Advocates and Stupid Animals…
Keyamo is a blabber mouth who never won a case as EFCC prosecutor
Fashola is a compound fool who failed as minister! His greatest achievement was finding a camera that millions of people didn’t see. Till today, we haven’t seen the content of the camera. Gbatueyo
Osinbajo? As is VP who should actually be President Elect will now be demoted to defending the individual who stole his position? You see why i said stupid advocate
Aketi who? If all these people you named were successful lawyers, they wouldn’t waste 8 years in a failed cabinet rubbishing their names.
Political SANs

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by reddingtonblack: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Let Tinubu go to court and challenge his stolen mandate.
But think about my last paragraph, don't you think it's a possibility?

My own be say if Tinubu truly won the election, he'll be President but if he won by rigging, may the Fates and the Heavens will never allow him preside over this country. Say amen to this prayer

Winners don't go to court, it is highly reserved for losers and cry cry babies which is why it even more convincing this time, OBi is claiming rigging in places he won cheesy why would anyone rigg to lose undecided and to add salt to the winners is an ingrate.
If Buhari want to rig abuja for Apc who can stop him, twitter Psquare, Macaroni or nairaland princeoflagos you guyz are just bunch of ingrates cheesy

if YOU had the power to rigg, will you do it to get more votes or rigg to get less vote. LP party keep forgeting the election was about four parties contested, they think it is APC vs LP contest grin
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Demurray: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2023
PassingShot:

Shebi election is only free where Obi won?

Una madness no get mate aswear. grin
Don't mind them, na everybody voted Obi. Shioor
Re: Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result by Devil1Messenger: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2023
Difrent:

Please take all your evidence to the tribunal to prove your case and also expect others to do same . Note that other parties too have evidences of LP rigging and will be bringing them forward. Allow the courts do their work....no emotional blackmail and resort to insults where you are found wanting.....LP doesnt have monopoly of righteousness
🤣🤣
U are the one doing emotional blackmail now🤣
I'm just trying to clean INEC mess as a good citizen
They cannot continue to fool us again nd again.
One person cannot sell the destiny of over 200million citizens simply because he was made INEC chairman
All evidence will be presented at the tribunal, that was the reason for me doing it in the first place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.