Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Proof Nairaland Mods Are Working For APC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proof Nairaland Mods Are Working For APC (283 Views)

See How I Defeated Nairaland Mods in Wickedness / I Settled With My Wife And We Both Have Hope And we are working together now / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Nairaland Mods Are Working For APC by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
After exposing the APC Lagos propaganda Nairaland Mods working for APC deleted it. They just deleted the last post I exposed them.

My post didn't break any rule

Nkechi of Lagos is not an Igbo woman

The owner of that account is a Tinubu supporter who wants to instigate hatred and dislike for igbos.

This propaganda is aimed at causing conflict between igbos and Yorubas so as to prevent Rhodes Chinedu from winning.

Only children will fall for this trick.
The owner of the Twitter account is a Tinubu supporter and APC propaganda machine.

Share this information
Beware of fake Igbo accounts instigating tribal conflict

Tell me why are Nairaland Mods scared of what I said. They have realized that I have exposed their propaganda to cause tribal conflict towards igbos.

They didn't delete the people that were pushing the propaganda. It was when I exposed them, they deleted it 3 times grin

1 Like

Re: Proof Nairaland Mods Are Working For APC by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mods didn't ban this guy for promoting false news and propaganda.

1 Share

Re: Proof Nairaland Mods Are Working For APC by shuttox: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
We know
Re: Proof Nairaland Mods Are Working For APC by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nigeria must be free

3 Likes

Re: Proof Nairaland Mods Are Working For APC by Nazgul: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
This contraption called Nigeria has outlived it's purpose. I feel it's high time everyone goes their separate ways.

The hatred is just too much. During my secondary School days, most of my friends were yourbas, we made friends regardless of where you're from. Today it's a different story.

Social media is filled with hate and toxic people circulating hatred.

Let's end this miserable marriage...
Re: Proof Nairaland Mods Are Working For APC by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Reinaldo:
Nigeria must be free
The only way APC can win is by causing confusion, thuggery and propaganda.

Urchins will Create an account with Igbo name
Then use it to hate on Yorubas, to make it look like igbos are attacking yorubas
Their method is to divide us and rule us.

APC propaganda machine is on full swing. They will do anything to make sure Labour party dosent win.
Re: Proof Nairaland Mods Are Working For APC by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nazgul:
This contraption called Nigeria has outlived it's purpose. I feel it's high time everyone goes their separate ways.

The hatred is just too much. During my secondary School days, most of my friends were yourbas, we made friends regardless of where you're from. Today it's a different story.

Social media is filled with hate and toxic people circulating hatred.

Let's end this miserable marriage...
In reality igbos and Yorubas have always and Will continue to co existed peacefully.
But since APC is scared of losing to LP
They have started using propaganda to create enemity between igbos and Yorubas. So as to discredit the lagos labour party candidate who is half Yoruba half Igbo.
Re: Proof Nairaland Mods Are Working For APC by Nazgul: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

In reality igbos and Yorubas have always and Will continue to co existed peacefully.
They have started using propaganda to create enemity between igbos and Yorubas. So as to discredit the lagos labour party candidate who is half Yoruba half Igbo.
If you typed this 10years ago I would have believed you, not now.

When Adeleke was declared winner in Osun gubernatorial election last year, yourbas destroyed shops belonging to Igbos.

Same thing happened on Saturday during the presidential election...most Igbos were attacked, beaten and some shops were destroyed.

Most yourbas are no longer hiding their hatred for Igbos, they say it openly.

Even northerners don't act this way, aside their religion, you can live peacefully with them, and during elections no one would threaten you.

Abeg let this country divide let everyone go their separate ways and remain in their region.

3 Likes

Re: Proof Nairaland Mods Are Working For APC by Karleb(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

You don't need all these explanations.

Let him believe whatever he wants to.

That was exactly how they wanted out so much but became surprisingly interested in Nigeria when they had Peter Obi and now he wants to quit Nigeria.

If Buhari had given up or called for northern fracture, would he had become president after his 4th trial.

Everyone knows its the political thugs causing the havoc but if he wants to put it on all the tribe or most of it, then that's his cup of tea.

Maybe if South Eastern governors had shown Obi the half of the love Yoruba people did, maybe, just maybe, he might be president by now.

If he wants to champion his seccession cause, he should quit his job, go to South East and enjoy the heaven corrupt politicians built there.

I'm tired of these victimhood abeg. angry

(1) (Reply)

Honey Bed / Does It Exist / Should I Consider This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.