Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Xfiancee Left Her Cloths In My House Is It Proper To Burn It Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Xfiancee Left Her Cloths In My House Is It Proper To Burn It Or What? (822 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room / Hahahaha: Woman Strip Off Her Cloths After Getting Herself Drunk And This Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Xfiancee Left Her Cloths In My House Is It Proper To Burn It Or What? by simondavid: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pls is it proper to burn my x fiance cloths or I should text her concern it? We have not been talking since January 2023.
No insult pls
Re: My Xfiancee Left Her Cloths In My House Is It Proper To Burn It Or What? by Hashabiah: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Baba, just send her a text messag telling her you will get rid of her clothes if she doesn't come after a week of reading your message. undecided
Re: My Xfiancee Left Her Cloths In My House Is It Proper To Burn It Or What? by livenija: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
Fold am put for where u no go dey see am.
Like behind trash
Re: My Xfiancee Left Her Cloths In My House Is It Proper To Burn It Or What? by ikeno(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Maka why you want burn her clothes.call her or send her text naa.
Re: My Xfiancee Left Her Cloths In My House Is It Proper To Burn It Or What? by OkodiDenzel: 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
That's marking of territory.

Since the territory has been ceded there's no need for the markings again.

Just return to owner honorably. Walk away with your price and pride.

No need to call or message anyone.
Re: My Xfiancee Left Her Cloths In My House Is It Proper To Burn It Or What? by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 07, 2023
Nigga burn those trash asap
Re: My Xfiancee Left Her Cloths In My House Is It Proper To Burn It Or What? by cooooooks(m): 3:34am On Mar 07, 2023
Advice that the clothes are taking up space.

Was she a good girlfriend and fiancée? Who caused the breakup? Did you or she cheat? Or otherwise break trust?

If she did no wrong, calm down and inform her to tell you when she's ready to take her clothes.

If she did wrong, advice her that in 2 weeks, you'll be forced to get rid of the items. Or you kukuma waybill the clothes to her.
simondavid:
Pls is it proper to burn my x fiance cloths or I should text her concern it? We have not been talking since January 2023.
No insult pls
Re: My Xfiancee Left Her Cloths In My House Is It Proper To Burn It Or What? by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 07, 2023
Text her to come and get it when you're banging another chick :-)

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Meaning Of Dream About Secondary School / What Is The Easiest Way To Find Good Wife Or Husband In A Church? / How To Get Any Girl You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.