Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap (51694 Views)

Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' / Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by enomakos(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Poor will smith
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Adedotguy: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
This is One the reason when people are making videos of simps, you will see will smith pix
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by kaymart: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
oz4real83:
I felt pity and anger for Will Smith when I read this report on daily mail today. The guy is just trapped in his marriage to Jada Pickett, just imagine a wife interviewing her husband and telling him how she cheated on him with her son's friend without remorse, she even gave it a new name --"entanglements". And instead of confronting the wife that cheated on him, he is now fighting his pals, Will Smith took simping to another level, he should be "SIMP SMITH" and not "WILL SMITH" , because the guy is Will-less😥😥😥
The meme should be "SMITH WILL SIMP" ...LOL
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by JaskanFactor: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
while they have niggers slapping each other on stage, and behind the curtains they are doing what even wild animals wont do, nobody can tell who the real gothic barbarian is.

They are paying chris rock and will smith to damage the image of thier race, and they do the same with African politicians and politics in africa.

So that when the time is right , they can kill black people and say they did it to each other, just like they did in Rwanda, when they eastern European soldiers to wipe the people out and said they killed themselves due to tribal political dispute.

Your enemy can only entertain you to death, hollywierd is enemy to the melanated people they prefer to call black.

Chris rock and will smith are acting out thier script towards the demise of the Hue man race, the race of people dark skin.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by AfroKnight: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Will Smith was fool for doing that. And his wife has repeatedly punished him for being her doormat.

His actions revealed the doubled standards of many feminists and other misguided women. They are fine with using violence as a response to insults as long as the victim of the violence is a man.

If too many women (especially feminists) cheer you, bro, you have made a grave mistake. That’s what the foolish will smith didn’t know. And that’s what he is still paying for.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by fxexperts: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
AfroKnight:
Will Smith was fool for doing that. And his wife has repeatedly punished him for being her doormat.

His actions revealed the doubled standards of many feminists and other misguided women. They are fine with using violence as a response to insults as long as the victim of the violence is a man.

If too many women (especially feminists) cheer you, bro, you have made a grave mistake. That’s what the foolish will smith didn’t know. And that’s what he is still paying for.
Let him pay for it till he dies. he is a simping idiot. The ideal man for @candilady Siofra, BRATISLAVA and co. He is a disgrace the real men.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by LOVEGINO(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
batistutajulio:

Mumu, go slap am na.
see dis peter obi o.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Bfly: 3:00am On Mar 06, 2023
I think Chris Rock' s moved on already but his job is to make people laugh over anything. Even will smith family will carr much watching their father ass whooped on netflix.

Only that social media has bastadized almost everything to suit a little mind.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by anselm791(m): 7:05am On Mar 06, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
How many times will he talk about it for the first time?

E no go better for all of una

Jobless bloggers

Chris is trying to make some money for his pain.
This is clearly not for you, move on.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by SaturnNick(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2023
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
oz4real83:
I felt pity and anger for Will Smith when I read this report on daily mail today. The guy is just trapped in his marriage to Jada Pickett, just imagine a wife interviewing her husband and telling him how she cheated on him with her son's friend without remorse, she even gave it a new name --"entanglements". And instead of confronting the wife that cheated on him, he is now fighting his pals, Will Smith took simping to another level, he should be "SIMP SMITH" and not "WILL SMITH" , because the guy is Will-less😥😥😥
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by VULCAN(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2023
You can't always blame people like that fellow.

He doesn't understand who Chris Rock is, nor his standing in Hollywood, nor his wealth so he believes that a man like Chris will allow Will to publicly disgrace him perhaps in return for some small change or something!!

Will Smith almost destroyed his career that night and he has lost the respect of tens of millions with that action. That someone believes it was staged shows how weak some people's reasoning abilities are.

Teeroyzimma:
there's always that one clown that thinks everything is a lie.

This wasn't staged, stop being naive.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by HITsquad: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
they were separated at that time almost divorced Will was phucking around too before they came back together
"Almost" divorced? A man's wife cheated on him with his son's friend without any regrets... and you are here working hard typing shit trying to justify it?

I wonder the kind of men we breed these days,,, you are not only a simp, you also lack the basic "man genes"..... What a disgrace!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Haveyoueatentod: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2023
HITsquad:
"Almost" divorced? A man's wife cheated on him with his son's friend without any regrets... and you are here working hard typing shit trying to justify it?

I wonder the kind of men we breed these days,,, you are not only a simp, you also lack the basic "man genes"..... What a disgrace!
why e be say if man cheat no be big deal but if woman cheat the world go wan end I guess you missed the part that Will Smith was with his side chick during the separation
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by HITsquad: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
why e be say if man cheat no be big deal but if woman cheat the world go wan end I guess you missed the part that Will Smith was with his side chick during the separation
Sorry if I was rude earlier.
But listen... If you are a man be a man, Don't be a man and sound like a woman.

Let me elaborate, Men and women are two different set of people.... Different in alot of ways... You don't compare a man and woman. Wokeness is for weak men... Real men don't play that shit.

Cos...

If Nigeria goes into war today or tomorrow, You will be drafted as a man and sent to the front line to go fight and probably die. But your mother, wife, sisters or your girlfriends would be at home.

If you find yourself on a sinking ship... Women and children would be rescued first before you as a man.

It's your duty and responsibility as a man to provide for, defend and protect your family.

I'm just giving you few examples on why men and women shouldn't be compared... Being a Women comes with its privileges and also prices to be paid... Same as being a man. Do you understand me now?

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by kelspinall(m): 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Chris rock childish and careless jokes.. stupid man

will Smith allowing a bicch drained him emotionally and still act like all is alright...pheww people deyoo

lastly

that shameless bicch,jada whatever

reminds me of the words "3 idiots"
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Mrklemo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
If Chris was a gang banger, would Will have slapped him?.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Sleekfingers: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Will Simpson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Seen Stopping Police From Harrassing Drivers (video) / Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido / Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.