Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap (51695 Views)

Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' / Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Cunnilingus(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
;DNigga is funny damn. I laughed so hard
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Teeroyzimma: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Rubbish that publicity stunt of a slap now they want to use it to gain more attention, it doesn’t take much to see through the bullshit fiasco of show business
there's always that one clown that thinks everything is a lie.

This wasn't staged, stop being naive.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Streetmovement(m): 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Make them rest, it's pass time
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by marlow1962(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
oz4real83:
I felt pity and anger for Will Smith when I read this report on daily mail today. The guy is just trapped in his marriage to Jada Pickett, just imagine a wife interviewing her husband and telling him how she cheated on him with her son's friend, she even gave it a new name --"entanglements". And instead of confronting the wife that cheated on him, he is now fighting his pals, Will Smith took simping to another level, he should be "SIMP SMITH" and not "WILL SMITH" , because the guy is Will-less😥😥😥
He is a rich FOOLISH man.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by PotatoSalad(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Meti99:
Worrefa...
We stand with Asiwaju..

If you no know APC means
Asiwaju Please Come..

Sildren of hates can go to Nnewi
These NPCs are getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Haveyoueatentod: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
oz4real83:
I felt pity and anger for Will Smith when I read this report on daily mail today. The guy is just trapped in his marriage to Jada Pickett, just imagine a wife interviewing her husband and telling him how she cheated on him with her son's friend, she even gave it a new name --"entanglements". And instead of confronting the wife that cheated on him, he is now fighting his pals, Will Smith took simping to another level, he should be "SIMP SMITH" and not "WILL SMITH" , because the guy is Will-less😥😥😥
they were separated at that time almost divorced Will was phucking around too before they came back together
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by tabaralph: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
Charismatic107:
Chris Rock issa Coward, why are you enjoying watching his ass whooped in a movie, why not face him man to man and whoop his ass.
Read through completely; he said his mother taught him not to fight in front of white people.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by deltateam: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xACCrH3VUXY

Previous threads: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video)

Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/chris-rock-unleashes-will-smith-wife-jada-year-after-oscars-slap-2023-03-05/

Photo: Will Smith hits Chris Rock onstage during the 94th Academy Awards in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, U.S., March 27, 2022. REUTERS/Brian Snyder

To be honest, in all fairness the movie "Emancipation" deserves an award and Will Smith also deserves to win Oscars for his role in that movie.

Despite the fact the movie was 500 MB I downloaded it and I rate it 8.5/10. It's a blockbuster.

Watch it. I recommend it.

As for Chris, I guess he was joking but he needs to move on with his life. What happened has happened and Will has long apologised.

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Ckonnet: 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Meti99:
Worrefa...
We stand with Asiwaju..

If you no know APC means
Asiwaju Please Come..

Your principal promised graduates jobs that corresponds the number of yrs they spent in school which I don't have any issue with. my problem is urchins like you that are going to die ontop keyboard defending tin air.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Abuventure: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Egbinmaadu:
He hasn't gotten over it ni or maybe he's just seeking attention
Chris rock seeking attention?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by SavageResponse(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Payback time
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Charismatic107:
Chris Rock issa Coward, why are you enjoying watching his ass whooped in a movie, why not face him man to man and whoop his ass.
He told you the reason why he did not face him man to man if you read well

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
I thought they say that "men don't bear grudges"? Isn't this Chris supposed to forget this issue by now? Smith was already disqualified and punished in many ways by the movie industry, that was enough payback by the movie industry.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Karlifate: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2023

"I got parents, and you know what my parents taught me?" he said. "Don't fight in front of white people."

cheesy cheesy

You'd become an entertainment for them.

Wise parents he got.

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Omoawoke: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Meti99:
Worrefa...
We stand with Asiwaju..

If you no know APC means
Asiwaju Please Come..

Asiwaju sa wan loju bi asha

Haters tears are so delicious 😂

Back to the topic… Omoh, this guy finish will smith oo 😂
On one year anniversary of Jagaban, this is how we will finish haters

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by afadi2410: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
Meti99:
Worrefa...
We stand with Asiwaju..

If you no know APC means
Asiwaju Please Come..

When Obi wins in the court now,you will come here be crying "Yoruba ronu"
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Will smith really fall hand that day sha
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Truthshscrazy: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by blackboy2star(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
The joke flew over your head cheesy

Charismatic107:

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Search for Entanglement on Xvideos

This is what you will see grin grin

Jada ohhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin

Her love for 2pac is still there

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by BeanX(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Charismatic107:
Chris is matured, he wouldn't stoop to his level, if he(will Smith) tried shit like this with other people, he will get roasted for real.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Happy Sunday

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by olisaEze(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
When you’re past your prime, you need somfin extra if you must remain in the conversation. Both the televised slap and the verbal jabs are all meant to keep them earning with their molding careers! If you don’t get this now, don’t worry, you will as you get older! cool
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Banter1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Egbinmaadu:
He hasn't gotten over it ni or maybe he's just seeking attention
Nah. He's making money out of it. Are you making money?
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by BeanX(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
acewines:

Her love for 2pac is still there
If 2pac was still alive, she would have gone for him, women love bad guys and also she was 2pac teenage lover before will Smith came into the picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido / Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi / Current Super Eagles Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.