Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap (51697 Views)

Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' / Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by naijapikin2(m): 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
oz4real83:
I felt pity and anger for Will Smith when I read this report on daily mail today. The guy is just trapped in his marriage to Jada Pickett, just imagine a wife interviewing her husband and telling him how she cheated on him with her son's friend without remorse, she even gave it a new name --"entanglements". And instead of confronting the wife that cheated on him, he is now fighting his pals, Will Smith took simping to another level, he should be "SIMP SMITH" and not "WILL SMITH" , because the guy is Will-less😥😥😥
chai chai chai.
You just nailed it right on the head.

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by ElSudani: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I thought they say that "men don't bear grudges"? Isn't this Chris supposed to forget this issue by now? Smith was already disqualified and punished in many ways by the movie industry, that was enough payback by the movie industry.

What grudges? He is a comedian and he will use the incident for as long as it is funny. I bet Will Smith who is also a comedian would recognized that. Will made a career out of making fun of people as well. It was just unfortunate he allowed his anger to take a better part of him.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by batistutajulio: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
LOVEGINO:
Slap dey hungry am again.

Mumu, go slap am na.

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Oludara202: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
oz4real83:
I felt pity and anger for Will Smith when I read this report on daily mail today. The guy is just trapped in his marriage to Jada Pickett, just imagine a wife interviewing her husband and telling him how she cheated on him with her son's friend without remorse, she even gave it a new name --"entanglements". And instead of confronting the wife that cheated on him, he is now fighting his pals, Will Smith took simping to another level, he should be "SIMP SMITH" and not "WILL SMITH" , because the guy is Will-less😥😥😥

They were in an open relationship. It had moved from normal marriage. August Alsina was used and dumped , Will knew everything before it happened, more like a setup.
Get something here , Will and Jada are now like besties, they are not sexually attracted to each other anymore but they still very good friends.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Lamasta(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
You go soon receive another hot slap from Will Smith again
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by FireUpNow(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jada Picket is a very wild babe, Will Smith cannot handle her. The late Tupac Amaru Shakur was a real nigga that handle that crazy girl. Will smith is messing up

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by ViceGovernor: 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
DesChyko:
A year after?

Everybody need get sense abeg. Which one be a year after person chop slap make we come dey reason the aftermath of the slap.

Wahala plenty for front abeg.
There are some slaps that send the brain into coma for a whole yr cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by biroo: 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Charismatic107:
Chris Rock issa Coward, why are you enjoying watching his ass whooped in a movie, why not face him man to man and whoop his ass.
he's just a comedian, don't take it too serious.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
there's always that one clown that thinks everything is a lie.

This wasn't staged, stop being naive.
shut up and go and watch the original slap video clown judge if you would stand and allow someone to slap you after just insulted their wife watch the video again and ask yourself if you would willing set your feet up and straighten your face to be slapped Na your type them dey deceive for church on a regular Na your type dey react like mumu to every WhatsApp broadcast message better go and do what I told you foolïsh gullîble swinè
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by ComeToJesus: 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xACCrH3VUXY

Previous threads: Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video)

Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/chris-rock-unleashes-will-smith-wife-jada-year-after-oscars-slap-2023-03-05/

Photo: Will Smith hits Chris Rock onstage during the 94th Academy Awards in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, U.S., March 27, 2022. REUTERS/Brian Snyder

I wanted to comment on the matter but when I remembered what the Bible says that" let no man thinks he stands, lest he falls.." I immediately locked up.

Lastly, don't allow any woman to do you some emotional blackmail.

Jada is the definition of chauvinism. Sadly, my nigga Will gat no balls. He's a whimpering little puppy.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by biguncle2(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dem de celebrate the anniversary
DesChyko:
A year after?

Everybody need get sense abeg. Which one be a year after person chop slap make we come dey reason the aftermath of the slap.

Wahala plenty for front abeg.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Ilamina(f): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
They need to protect chris from will

Before it gets bloody
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Goodlady(f): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Search for Entanglement on Xvideos

This is what you will see grin grin

Jada ohhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin
Lmao
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by mariahAngel(f): 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Charismatic107:
Chris Rock issa Coward, why are you enjoying watching his ass whooped in a movie, why not face him man to man and whoop his ass.

It would foolish of Chris to face Will.
Dude is way bigger than Chris.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Eagba(m): 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlphaAlex:
shut up and go and watch the original slap video clown judge if you would stand and allow someone to slap you after just insulted their wife watch the video again and ask yourself if you would willing set your feet up and straighten your face to be slapped Na your type them dey deceive for church on a regular Na your type dey react like mumu to every WhatsApp broadcast message better go and do what I told you foolïsh gullîble swinè
Is like every fool now put alpha as prefix to their dumb name and personality

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by mariahAngel(f): 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
devigblegble:
Those guys will make fun of anybody or anything but once you make fun of them , they quick to pull the race card but what’s my business, I’m just catching cruise

Yeah.
Noticed where he loudly said "...in front of white people"?
Just imagine the outrage if a white man had said that about black people.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
BeanX:
If 2pac was still alive, she would have gone for him, women love bad guys and also she was 2pac teenage lover before will Smith came into the picture.

Sometimes she tweets about pac and her children said they've seen her writing love letters to 2pac
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Eagba:

Is like every fool now put alpha as prefix to their dumb name and personality
I agree but do due diligence to the video since I’m a fool and you are wise if you don’t do your due diligence then you are the fool . Foolish Nigerians that cannot see beyond smokescreens no wonder they manage to fool you people time and time again carry out investigation you won’t it’s just to spew trash from your mouths without thinking that is what you people are best at that’s why your politicians treat you people like fools because they know you people are very foolish and gullible people. I’ve said enough you are already a fool in my book whether you investigate what I tell you or not and I know your foolishness will not allow you to . Clown 🤡
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Rocktation(f): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I thought they say that "men don't bear grudges"? Isn't this Chris supposed to forget this issue by now? Smith was already disqualified and punished in many ways by the movie industry, that was enough payback by the movie industry.

I knew that his "show of maturity" all this while's total hogwash and I honestly feel like he should be let to react or address the issue, exactly as he felt. Dude took a punch in front of the world, for crying out loud! The least he could do is what he is; verbally responding. And Will Smith will be so immature as to locate him to punch him again, because I'm certain that Chris would be more than willing to sue him then. It's not as though his jokes are not based on truths, that make Will Smith not want him to talk about them, same way that every other body has been.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Charismatic107: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
blackboy2star:
The joke flew over your head cheesy

Na cruise we dey catch for here

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Meti99:
Worrefa...
We stand with Asiwaju..

If you no know APC means
Asiwaju Please Come..

Sildren of hates can go to Nnewi

On a Sunday after Church ABI whatever u worship?
Empty brain....grow up. I know u will pay every tax n tollgate wit ur last dime,,,,
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by JOemmy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
This chris rock is he originally from Somalia?
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Sweetvie: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by kaywhy09(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Congratulations on your slap anniversary.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Myself2(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Good for him to let it all out finally.
He can now gake a deep breathe ,,,,,,,and the EXHALE
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by mariahAngel(f): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Myself2:
Good for him to let it all out finally.
He can now gake a deep breathe ,,,,,,,and the EXHALE

...and all out, he did let it. 😪

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by Venom11(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Charismatic107:

Modified - To y'all dragging me because of my comment, Na cruise i dey catch for here. The jokes is on you grin

You funny pass Chris Rock... Ahsewrugad brv

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by yahoodetector: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
oz4real83:

Simp Smith is the kind of man Nigerian women are wishing all Nigerian men to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
He is going too far and beginning to sound annoying. Someone is supposed to caution him.
Rocktation:

I knew that his "show of maturity" all this while's total hogwash and I honestly feel like he should be let to react or address the issue, exactly as he felt. Dude took a punch in front of the world, for crying out loud! The least he could do is what he is; verbally responding. And Will Smith will be so immature as to locate him to punch him again, because I'm certain that Chris would be more than willing to sue him then. It's not as though his jokes are not based on truths, that make Will Smith not want him to talk about them, same way that every other body has been.
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by BluelightHotel: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
oz4real83:

What do you want him to do to Jedda?
Re: Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap by cococandy(f): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
All he needed to do was kind his business.
These “comedians” like him have nothing funny to say except to denigrate women. I don’t advocate violence but he had it coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Current Super Eagles Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Veeiye: I Didn't Attend A University & Wonder Why It Shocks People / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.