Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife (50576 Views)

I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Cajal(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
Paying homage to a King brings good fortune.

He's more Lagosian than the self-acclaimed Asiwaju of Lagos, so, YES HE CAN.
Chinedu IPOB APOLOGIST STRUGGLING TO BE PART OF OMOLUABI
He will be disgraced on Saturday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Diligence: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
flokii:
The things this guy will do in Lagos if mistakenly he wins..

1. He'll channel Lagos state treasury into the hands if Igbos. All he needs to do is appoint Igbo man to head State treasury in Lagos and bo0m, we won't see any record of money in or out again.

2. He will retire MC Oluomo and start his own park touts/agbero empire (with Igbos) in Lagos.. park touts plenty for East more than any other region. That is the only work they do there.

3. He will appoint Igbos to head markets across Lagos and scrap Iyaloja title.. one of Yoruba culture gone like that.

4. He will sack Oba of Lagos and elevate one Eze ndigbo to be the ruler in Lagos.

5. He will retrench Yorubas from Lagos state civil service and recruit Igbos especially Anambra people to fill all the vacancies. It's obvious from his choice of words e.g. afonja to describe Yorubas. So if you are a Yoruba working with LASG and you join them to vote LP over your current employer, know you will soon become jobless and hopeless.
Our people say ise l'ogun ise.. when you lose your job, your eyes will clear. The devil you know is better than the angel you just met promising you heaven and earth.

The list is endless.

Yoruba e ronu.. make e no be say una wan dey

unfortunate.

Fear fear Yoruba Muslims. We already know you guys mostly from Kwara

Lagosians Take Back Your State!

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by flokii: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

He will even declare Lagos state Republic of Biafra... ode.. as una no Wan wise up, comot from Tinubu's tyranny

Na fo0lish person like you wan make me wise??

I don't concern myself with Igbo affairs or who governs the shithole states in your unproductive region because I am wise and I know that.. as you lay your bed so shall you lie on it.

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Gift96: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prince16:

He/They know the oba of Lagos nor dey look uche face. Omolomo, he nor wan find hinsef inside lagoon.
grin. grin

People wey dey Normal no plenty at all 4 this nairaland .
I don laugh sote people wey dey inside bus with me think say I don dey mental
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by reddingtonblack: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
MikoB:
Sanwo olu will win lagos easily, not because he performed excellently well but because of this guy call Rhode vivour past endeavours with ipob and the rest..

what is your defnition of performed excellently, mind you we comparing a tested ok product with a non tested is just a waste of time, even chinedu dare not challenge APC on the part of advancements and infrastructural development ... listen to his campaign and manifesto, if not for sentiments or beef i don't see why any one will vote these guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by kclee(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ah eyes Service but too late....

Same Afonjas you insulted and still want to govern over them.

Nah this weekend him go knw say obidient afonjas and ipob make Peter obi win lagos.

Let see how only your obedient ipob will make you win lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by truthhurtsnaira: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Incoming GOV of LAGOS!

Ooni of Ife is one of the most swagalicious rulers in Africa today ooh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by raskymonojendor: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:
Incoming GOV of LAGOS!

Ooni of Ife is one of the most swagalicious rulers in Africa today ooh!
Don't get excited. Ooni of Ife is APC. grin

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by twilliamx(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hope he showed the oba his tweets

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by raskymonojendor: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prince16:

He/They know the oba of Lagos nor dey look uche face. Omolomo, he nor wan find hinsef inside lagoon.
grin. grin
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by okpukpu(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

Baba wan pursue Yorubas from ogun, osun oyo and import biafrans 🤣😂

So this is what all the wailing and gnashing of teeth is all about. You see that una fear? It must surely befall you all. Agboro no be work

I trust Lagos obidients to do the needful come Saturday

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

He can even declare IPOB sit at home self. Asiwin olofo
I will be his commissioner in IPOB affair.. na the guy boldness dey mad una.. coward Afonjaz
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by CursedOsuPigs: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
Paying homage to a King brings good fortune.

He's more Lagosian than the self-acclaimed Asiwaju of Lagos, so, YES HE CAN.

Yinmu!

No Shinedu can come in through the back door in Yoruba land. Give him the Anambra ticket.

7 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by raskymonojendor: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

I will be his commissioner in IPOB affair.. na the guy boldness dey mad una.. coward Afonjaz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Skty: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

Ain't fit to rule Lagos........

Why?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Oga post wetin I go understand.. this is nairaland, not afonjaland
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Skty: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Yinmu!

No Shinedu can come in through the back door in Yoruba land. Give him the Anambra ticket.

Hes more Lagosian than Tinubu. Tinubu is from Osun State

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by tonyashburton: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ori re ti o dabi agbon Badagri.You have sold your dignity for a mess of pottage from Tinubu but Lagosians will show you through their votes on March 11 what REAL change means.
Oponu jati jati.At least you cowards can't attack GRV's ancestry,now can hou?
FreeStuffsNG:
I hope Mr Chinedu Rhodes-Vivor showed Ooniriisa his bigoted tweets and spoke his tatata alumolu Yoruba to Oonirisa.

He is contesting for Osun state Governor now. Idobale, especially fake one like this one by Chinedu, o kin şe iwa o..
check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by CursedOsuPigs: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Skty:

Hes more Lagosian than Tinubu. Tinubu is from Osun State

All Yorubas are from present day Osun State.

Tinubu is Yoruba, he speaks Yoruba and he doesn't bear Shinedu.

Take Shinedu to Anambra and give him ticket.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by tonyashburton: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Regrettably your father wasted good money educating you.If you believe this shit hou posted,you should be sent away from Lagos in disgrace.
flokii:
The things this guy will do in Lagos if mistakenly he wins..

1. He'll channel Lagos state treasury into the hands if Igbos. All he needs to do is appoint Igbo man to head State treasury in Lagos and bo0m, we won't see any record of money in or out again.

2. He will retire MC Oluomo and start his own park touts/agbero empire (with Igbos) in Lagos.. park touts plenty for East more than any other region. That is the only work they do there.

3. He will appoint Igbos to head markets across Lagos and scrap Iyaloja title.. one of Yoruba culture gone like that.

4. He will sack Oba of Lagos and elevate one Eze ndigbo to be the ruler in Lagos.

5. He will retrench Yorubas from Lagos state civil service and recruit Igbos especially Anambra people to fill all the vacancies. It's obvious from his choice of words e.g. afonja to describe Yorubas. So if you are a Yoruba working with LASG and you join them to vote LP over your current employer, know you will soon become jobless and hopeless.
Our people say ise l'ogun ise.. when you lose your job, your eyes will clear. The devil you know is better than the angel you just met promising you heaven and earth.

The list is endless.

Yoruba e ronu.. make e no be say una wan dey unfortunate.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Shinedu sef dey run from the east. Perhaps the land is cursed grin

5 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by juman(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
From his tweets, this guy hate yorubas.
Maybe he hate his father, that stem his hatred for yorubas.
He behaves like ipob.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Enemyofpeace: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Waste of time and resources. You're definitely not one of us. You and your mom are on a revenge mission, we can't be fooled.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
twilliamx:
Hope he showed the oba his tweets
He won't dare. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by thebestprice(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
We love you
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Enemyofpeace: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
juman:
From his tweets, this guy hate yorubas.
Maybe he hate his father, that stem his hatred for yorubas.
He behaves like ipob.
what do you expect from a son who is a product of one night stand.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Asour: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Yes you can. It's called self-hate and bigotry.
Especially from someone that is half and half.

Politics shouldn't make us anti intellectuals.

I see no bigotry in the pictures in your comment.

To be bigoted you have to NOT be a member of the group you're bigoted against.

Please keep looking for the correct word.

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Waste of time and resources. You're definitely not one of us. You and your mom are on a revenge mission, we can't be fooled.
Yorubas better be careful. These people, we in the North have known them to be greedy and invasive since the days of Ahmadu Bello.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Namigotalktru: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
LAXconfidential:
The Labour Party flag bearer for the governorship election in Lagos State shared this on his twitter feed to his over 168,000 followers:

Source: https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1632310606672928768?t=c33mHwJe07HlirmCb5dhSg&s=19

I no fit laff. He left all the obas in Lagos to go to Ile Ife?

This una senseless politics eh. Anyway he will become governor of Anambra and move his Chinedu’s there with their endsars

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Enemyofpeace: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

my brother na which one be shinedu again? Abeg no kill me with laughter o

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Asour:

Politics shouldn't make us anti intellectuals.

I see no bigotry in the pictures in your comment.

To be bigoted you have to NOT be a member of the group you're bigoted against.

Please keep looking for the correct word.
You lack comprehension skills. There is a reason I did not say Tribal bigotry but used the words SELF HATE & BIGOT. Learn to read before posting gibberish.

Bigoted in the fact that he does like Non-Lagosian achieving success in Lagos.

Also define self hate as well since he has shown disdae for the Yoruba tribe he claims to be 50% of.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Enemyofpeace: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
Namigotalktru:

I no fit laff. He left all the obas in Lagos to go to Ile Ife?

This una senseless politics eh. Anyway he will become governor of Anambra and move his Chinedu’s there with their endsars
I'm sure he was advised by his mother to do that. The guy just dey waste him time. Born throwey cannot come back to rule us

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Flooded Lekki This Morning (Pictures) / Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) / 17 Major Generals, 14 Brigadier Generals Retired From Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.