Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife (50609 Views)

I Will Ban β€˜Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Asour: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Olodo. There is a reason I did not say Tribal bigotry but used the words SELF HATE & BIGOT. Learn to read before posting gibberish.

For bigotry to happen you MUST be DIFFERENT from the people you're bigoted towards.

Keep Look for the right word. I'm sure you'll find it.

Try your scholarly best.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Enemyofpeace: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Yorubas better be careful. These people, we in the North have known them to be greedy and invasive since the days of Ahmadu Bello.
we are now ready for them. When the elections are over dem go hear am.

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
my brother na which one be shinedu again? Abeg no kill me with laughter o
That was the name he contested with in 2019 with full ibo regalia grin

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Good luck brother.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by onatisi(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
that is another angle one must take into consideration
OGHENAOGIE:
it ll spoil his chances.. politics is ist local many who voted LP last Saturday won't vote LP for gorvenor in places LP won...

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Asour: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

You lack comprehension skills. There is a reason I did not say Tribal bigotry but used the words SELF HATE & BIGOT. Learn to read before posting gibberish.

Bigoted in the fact that he does like Non-Lagosian achieving success in Lagos.

Also define self hate as well since he has shown disdae for the Yoruba tribe he claims to be 50% of.

Again, Self Hate doesn't mean what you think it does.

You guys love to throw around big big words completely detached from their meanings.

Trust me I don't think GRV would win . So don't be scared inventing words.

Lol.

Cheers.

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by gasparpisciotta: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
Paying homage to a King brings good fortune.

He's more Lagosian than the self-acclaimed Asiwaju of Lagos, so, YES HE CAN.

He must either be contesting for Osun state governor or just being on a courtesy call.

He will not change anyone’s mind with this visit only minions will take him serious

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by damoobaba: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
Paying homage to a King brings good fortune.

He's more Lagosian than the self-acclaimed Asiwaju of Lagos, so, YES HE CAN.

It's about to go down on Saturday, 11th March, 2023. Its Chinedu Vs the traditional establishment in Lagos. We'll talk after the election next week.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Enemyofpeace: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

That was the name he contested with in 2019 with full ibo regalia grin
him go fail again
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Asour:

Again, Self Hate doesn't mean what you think it does.

You guys love to throw around big big words completely detached from their meanings.

Trust me I don't think GRV would win . So don't be scared inventing words.

Lol.

Cheers.

Mr brighter grammar Lol.

Self hate can be used in terms of tribe and race. GRV would be alright after the election. Ii heard he is a regular in losing elections from Ikeja local government chairman under Kowa to Lagos West senatorial under PDP and now to Governor under Labour.

Have a good night. grin

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by IfnobeGod20: 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Afonja twitter link below:
https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1399737096936505346?t=QfYpOZ5VjsfN6p-iur4x0g&s=19

Lol. Hope he told the Ooni how he is going to divide the Yorubas.

What was posted in the poster was the Gospel truth but human being detest truth when spoken. If Faleke can be somebody in Lagos. If Osinbajo can be somebody in Lagos. If Fashola can be somebody in Lagos. If Aregbesola can be somebody in Lagos. If cardoso can be somebody in Lagos. If Alake can be somebody in Lagos. If SanwoOlu can be somebody in Lagos. If Tinubu can be somebody in Lagos. These are people from other states but held posts and used slots of the indigenes to attain prominence, how much more the son of the soil. The real son of the soil. A grandson of Awori kingdom won't be able to become somebody in his kingdom. That's more of aberation. Gbadebo Vivour is more Lagosian than all past and present governors of Lagos. You guys should stop this pull him down syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by luluman: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
The next Governor of Lagos
You said same for president on Obi, better wait for result first
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Billmos: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
He will loss like peter obi n headed to court like his fraud master.let him source for lawyers dat will rep him in court cos he will need dem after he failed at d poll

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Asour: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Mr brighter grammar Lol. Self hate can be used in terms of tribe and race.

Self hate CANNOT be used in terms of OTHERS.

Only one's self.

Get?

ONE'S SELF. It could be for a variety of reasons BUT the hate is on ONE'S SELF not others.

The teen you quoted hated HERSELF for being black. NOT other Blacks.

In this case GRV would be accused of Self hate IF he hated HIMSELF for being Yoruba NOT if he hated fellow Yorubas.

Get it now?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by 77up(m): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
This tribalistic bigot pig πŸ–πŸ·πŸ– will be thinking he can ever become Lagos governor through back door just like that , never!

Sanwo Olu for second term.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Brunicekid(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
jahsharon:
I think he has mental problems. He is contesting in Lagos, but he went to meet the king of Osun who brought together all Yoruba Obas to support Tinubu. I think this stupid boy is on drugs
Oni of Ife is not "King of Osun". He's a top Oba in Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Asour:

In this case GRV would be accused of Self hate IF he hated himself for being Yoruba NOT if he hated fellow Yourubas.

Get it now?
Now you finally understand. He hates the Yoruba part of him ..

And also a bigoted human.

I dislike bigots. Fvck him. cool

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by opamoses1: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

What was posted in the poster was the Gospel truth but human being detest truth when spoken. If Faleke can be somebody in Lagos. If Osinbajo can be somebody in Lagos. If Fashola can be somebody in Lagos. If Aregbesola can be somebody in Lagos. If cardoso can be somebody in Lagos. If Alake can be somebody in Lagos. If SanwoOlu can be somebody in Lagos. If Tinubu can be somebody in Lagos. These are people from other states but held posts and used slots of the indigenes to attain prominence, how much more the son of the soil. The real son of the soil. A grandson of Awori kingdom won't be able to become somebody in his kingdom. That's more of aberation. Gbadebo Vivour is more Lagosian than all past and present governors of Lagos. You guys should stop this pull him down syndrome.
He is not an Awori. He is a saro.

He left out Igbo lagosians that Tinubu, Fashola e.t.c have employed and even made Ben Akabueze a commissioner just like Aragbesola and co.

Please tell us why he left out the Igbo names from his list. He is indeed a bigot as others have pointed out.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by opamoses1: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Why even bother argue with these people. The bigot and Yoruba hating bastard will be sent back to Anambara. He can keep loving his IPOB and ESN family in the East.

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Asour: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Self hate is a personal disorder that affects none other than the person himself. No evidence shows that he hates the Yoruba part of himself. You're the one projecting.

You're still using the Word Bigot incorrectly.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Skty: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

All Yorubas are from present day Osun State.

Tinubu is Yoruba, he speaks Yoruba and he doesn't bear Shinedu.

Take Shinedu to Anambra and give him ticket.

So u see, all Yorubas migrated to Lagos from Osun? So it means GRV has the right to contest then. How can u people reject ur son bearing Gbadebo? Yorubas and tribalism.... Davido's late son was named Ifeanyi. Does that make the son Igbo?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Gift96: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
mymadam:

Homage? This is a good omen for Lagosians. Just like Jonathan's visit to Yoruba kings before the 2015 Presidential Election, right? The rest is history πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

Jonathan lost the election lol. I get your message grin

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by opamoses1: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Asour:

Self hate is a personal disorder that affects none other than the person himself. No evidence shows that he hates the Yoruba part of himself. You're the one projecting.

You're still using the Word Bigot incorrectly.

LMAO. You must be a dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by crossbreedwears(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
We shall find out
kcnwaigbo:
The next Governor of Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Skty: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
cry
CursedOsuPigs:

All Yorubas are from present day Osun State.

Tinubu is Yoruba, he speaks Yoruba and he doesn't bear Shinedu.

Take Shinedu to Anambra and give him ticket.

I thought children take where their dad comes from...or the law has changed? Children now take where their mom is from? If Gbadebo's dad is from Lagos, doesn't that make him Yoruba...? I'm πŸ€” confused...
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by raskymonojendor: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
Skty:

So u see, all Yorubas migrated to Lagos from Osun? So it means GRV has the right to contest then. How can u people reject ur son bearing Gbadebo? Yorubas and tribalism.... Davido's late son was named Ifeanyi. Does that make the son Igbo?
Davido has never insulted the Yoruba, Banky W never insulted the Yoruba, Desmond Elliot never insulted the Yoruba, Governor Adeleke never insulted the Yoruba, but this IPOB apologist deserves all the heat coming his way for using the Slurs and deriding the Yorubas.

I voted for Peter Obi but my vote is for Sanwo Olu this time around.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Injera(f): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi5bXtam1yE

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Injera(f): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Davido has never insulted the Yoruba, Banky W never insulted the Yoruba, Desmond Elliot never insulted the Yoruba, Governor Adeleke never insulted the Yoruba, but this IPOB apologist deserves all the heat coming his way for using the Slurs and deriding the Yorubas.

I voted for Peter Obi but my vote is for Sanwo Olu this time around.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Asour: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
opamoses1:

LMAO. You must be a dunce.

Possibly.

But I'm civil enough to maintain communication without resorting to ad hominems.

You're not.

What does it say about you?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Injera(f): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
opamoses1:

Why even bother argue with these people. The bigot and Yoruba hating bastard will be sent back to Anambara. He can keep loving his IPOB and ESN family in the East.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN / Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki / Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.