Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Imagine A World Without Religion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine A World Without Religion (2415 Views)

OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp / Lets Imagine The World Without Females / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine A World Without Religion by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
On Saturday night I would see men lusting after half naked girls dancing at the night clubs and on Sunday morning when I was playing the piano for church's service, I would see those same men sitting in the pews with their wives and children , asking God to forgive then and purge them of carnal desires . And the next Saturday night they'd be back at the night club or some other place of indulgence.

I knew then that the Christian Church thrives on hypocrisy and that man's carnal nature will out.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ranting borne out of frustration.Not all Christians are hypocrites.There are still those who serve God in spirit and truth.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Ranting borne out of frustration.Not all Christians are hypocrites.There are still those who serve God in spirit and truth.

Smh

Serving a mythological God brainwashed to you by a white man with his fictional book of stories

A white he goat made you abandon your forefathers and stick to his false religion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Blupen(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
Failure2019:

Smh

Serving a mythological God brainwashed to you by a white man with his fictional book of stories

A white he goat made you abandon your forefathers and stick to his false religion
Why do you bother to lecture this ignorant fool, they still think that time stopped for joshua to win a war so better leave them in the dark hole where deh belong

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by LocalStandard1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Failure2019:

Smh

You're just too ignorant you think you're open-minded and wise.

There can never be no religion, check throughout history, nobody sat in one place and "created" a belief like they want you to think.

Religion is the bedrock of a functioning society, all civilizations throughout history thrived thanks to religious beliefs. Politics, governance and leadership is very much tied to religious and or spiritual beliefs.

That is why there is absolutely no single society or civilization of man that you can't find particular beliefs and religion associated with them.

Go and read to understand outside what you were made to my friend.

10 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by gly(m): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Failure2019:
On Saturday night I would see men lusting after half naked girls dancing at the night clubs and on Sunday morning when I was playing the piano for church's service, I would see those same men sitting in the pews with their wives and children , asking God to forgive then and purge them of carnal desires . And the next Saturday night they'd be back at the night club or some other place of indulgence.

I knew then that the Christian Church thrives on hypocrisy and that man's carnal nature will out.

I am not coming for you brother neither am I judging you but unfortunately, you are the hypocrite. The question is how did you see or catch them if you do not do or see things they do or see or relate in the same place they relate?

Jesus Christ says you should remove the log of wood in your eyes first before theirs.
In conclusion, hustle for your salvation first o

Peace

3 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Divoc19(f): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
John Lennon: Imagine

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by okoroemeka(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
Failure2019:

so fvcking women is now the worst sin you can imagine mankind doing?what about the poor people killed,raped and dehumanized on a daily basis

4 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by helinues: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
It's 50/50

My issue is upon how church and mosque are being erected on average of daily basis in Nigeria yet the rate of crime is increasing, who have they been preaching to?

I stopped going to church more than 2 decades ago, why should I waste my time going to where the more money you dropped, the more prayer you received.

My childhood friend was upgraded to sit at the comfort chair, same church we have been attending for decades just because his dad was appointed as our LG chairman..

3 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Goodlady(f): 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
Failure2019:

Ori e buru. If dem born you we'll talk to moslems like that id your head won't go out of your body.
Very quick to attack Christianity. As if hypocrisy no dey among non religious people.
Daft pikin!

SisterFire:
why are you Africans living in slumps and in poverty and the whites( who hates Religion ) live in paradise. ?
Jesus Christ is the way ,truth n life ,isn't it?
How come upon many cathedrals n churches in here u are world poverty capital? Living behind one dollar each day while those who dumped him live life to fullest?
Is Nigerian pastors n cardinals not the richest in the world?
Is our Politicians not the richest in the world?
Yes they are all Religious and they are the richest but they are 4% ( satanists )why are 96% ( christians ) suffering so much , that many born again bank managers ran away from Nigeria to wash plates in Canada? And will always praise God for leaving hell( Nigeria full of churches) . Don't u think something is missing .

Coming to Jesus teachings , someone can teach u plain things and do otherwise at the back. Their are things foolish citizens thinks are good like going against gayism, going against atheism, going against brain using , going against sex ...he teaches u these and u fill like " this is the right god " BUT HE DARES NOT TEACH AGAINST MIND SLAVERY WHICH IS THE MAIN THING A WISE AND GENUINE TEACHER WILL TEACH HER STUDENTS ,
JESUS CHRIST HAS NEVER THOUGHT U TO USE UR BRAINS , I KNOW HIM SO WELL AS FÆ•XXXXXXXXXXXXXU , HE DARES NOT TEACH U WAT BENEFITS UR SOUL AND BRAINS BUT WAT TURNS U TO PLASTIC DUMMIES ,
Look at ur environment and see.

now my young naive soul ,
is it too much sex that is destroying Nigeria? When People who hates sex now survive by selling sex.
Is it proud gays that are destroying Nigeria?
Proud gays mind their businesses while straight born again join gayism to survive.
Is it atheism that destroys Nigeria? When wicked callous n corrupt politicians built more churches in Nigeria than any human on earth will do ,while the Muslim counterparts build more mosque than hospitals n schools.
These guys rather build more churches than pay workers their salary or build more schools or upgrade worn out schools.

CORRUPT POLITICIAN Orji UZOR KALU and ROCHAS OKOLOCHA is like Jesus who build churches just to appear good in ur ignorant presence ,but will never make u rise up for ur freedom.

THINK THINK THINK
Who's your young naive soul?
I may be young but intelligent than you and your age.
You said why is Africa with more Churches, mosques, bla bla balablue?
Why are Africans living in poverty etc?

Does religion know politics or conscience?
Africa has weak constitutions and law enforcement. That's why it's filled with poverty, corruption etc. You should be happy the churches are there helping the needy. Though we may v some that do excesses but we v majority that do the goodness Jesus teaches.
Jesus actually teaches about using our brains. Seems your ogogoro that you drank is making you talk like the real devil. Fûck you for thinking you are chatting with a kid.
The path that teaches about knowing the truth and the truth setting one free is IQ lesson. The path that talks about light and darkness is IQ lesson. What about the beatitudes, the parable of the sower, the talents etc. I need not quote you bible cos google is your friend mofo!
Now to talk about gays, homos etc. Human rightically, if you like be a shim! Good people don't give a fûck. Even if we neglect the instructions of Yahweh cos I see you v issues with God.
What did science teach you about reproduction?
Can a gay and a gay or lesbian and lesbian v children without the assistance of opposite sex?
I think it's time we that are straight formulate laws that we don't give kids or anything reproduction to homosexual couples.
Normally, is homosexuals good in African tradition? You said the whites brainwashed Africans to follow Christianity, Islam bla bla balablue! Did LGBTQ and this 21st century gay rights movement started in Africa?
Even as a satanist, you are dumb and unintelligent to give key points to win your argument. You can only deceive who's more dumb than you.
Now, if you don't want me to inflict real satan upon you, get that fûck off my mentions. You and Failure2019 are a failure. I m going to post this as part of my first post for others to see that this thread, the op and those satanists posting there are escaped patients from psychiatric hospital. You are even a fake female. Oloju dudu!

2 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by siofra(f): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Failure2019:

😂😂

African Christianity for you.
Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 06, 2023
Goodlady:

Ori e buru. If dem born you we'll talk to moslems like that id your head won't go out of your body.
Very quick to attack Christianity. As if hypocrisy no dey among non religious people.
Daft pikin!

Speaking Yoruba as if you know your roots

I won't argue with you because if a white man can brainwash you into believing a fictional story and a book , you're senseless

All religions are hypocrites regardless

I'm not atheist , I'm a Satanist

I wrote Christianity because Christians are the worse set of people on earth .
Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Goodlady(f): 4:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Failure2019:

Werey I know my roots. You are the rootless boy. Imagine him calling himself a satanist. Satan normal? Has he ever done anything good? Even in Yoruba mythology, the description of Esu which is a times referred as satan is an abnormal boy with brain fault like you this idiót called Failure2019. You are a failure and you can never make it. Your mates are hawking buns and doughnuts.
You now set Christians are the worst set of people on earth when there are jihadists that kills cos people for flimsy reasons.
Does religion or Christianity matter when crime is done? No! Criminals are from any religion or atheism.
So why pick on Christianity that gave you this mofo freedom of speech?
Why speak anyhow against the body of Christ?
You are a bastard if you don't start genocide first from your kins. Bloody stupid, gworo chewingz burukutu sipping, latrine sniffing, meth smoking, rabid infected brain, maggot dripping, mouth oozing, demented wearing one boxer short for a week boy. Go n die!

3 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Steep(m): 5:25am On Mar 06, 2023
Failure2019:

those people are not christians.
Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Steep(m): 5:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Failure2019:

I won't argue with you because if a white man can brainwash you into believing a fictional story and a book , you're senseless

Satanism is about placing human desires above God.
Those guys you are complaining of are Satanists.
Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Goodlady:

Werey I know my roots. You are the rootless boy. Imagine him calling himself a satanist. Satan normal? Has he ever done anything good? Even in Yoruba mythology, the description of Esu which is a times referred as satan is an abnormal boy with brain fault like you this idiót called Failure2019. You are a failure and you can never make it. Your mates are hawking buns and doughnuts.
You now set Christians are the worst set of people on earth when there are jihadists that kills cos people for flimsy reasons.
Does religion or Christianity matter when crime is done? No! Criminals are from any religion or atheism.
You are a bastard if you don't start genocide first from your kins. Bloody stupid, gworo chewingz burukutu sipping, latrine sniffing, meth smoking, rabid infected brain, maggot dripping, mouth oozing, demented wearing one boxer short for a week boy. Go n die!

Smh

You're just frustrated evening paper

What has the abrahamic God you served done for mankind?

I made it already(I work in tech) , I can buy you and your family with half the amount in my crypto wallet .

Hitler was a devoted christian

Before jihadists start killing, Christian nations and individuals has killed millons and thousands of people including women and children

80% of genocide are orchestrated by Christians

The bible even contains several occasions of killing for no just cause ( case of God telling Abraham to kill his son )

Poor evening newspaper

Very soon you'll get discarded like the trash you're

Not everyone is poor like you
Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by SisterFire(f): 6:12am On Mar 06, 2023
Failure2019:

...and these men will call u a demon when u tell them to stop being Religious.
Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by SisterFire(f): 6:14am On Mar 06, 2023
Goodlady:

Daft pikin!
... Go and tell Allah aka Lucifer that he is mad, Mohammed is so stupid more than yam porridge.
Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by SisterFire(f): 6:20am On Mar 06, 2023
Failure2019:

... pls my dear Satanism is part of Christianity ,because Yahweh is Satan who rested on Satansday ie Saturday , satanic trinity consist of Yahweh ,Jesus and Allah ( holyspirit ) , you can be an Antichrist these are the people fighting satanists millions of years before Adam , many whites in satanist order has joined the antichrist movement because of me , in Antichrist reptilims and serpenyalims are top in order of leadership
Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by SisterFire(f): 6:26am On Mar 06, 2023
Goodlady:

...I have corrected him ,he meant Antichrist movement .
because Yahweh is Satan , Yahweh Jehova is the worst thing that happened to earth . He hates him but don't know Yahweh is Satan.
Becoming a real satanist means he will have to be a bishop working in vatican helping in scary logistic businesses of terrorism in northern Nigeria and Afghanistan. Help build up poisonous things to harm humanity after great oath of allegiance. That he is a Catholic bishop wont stop him from having 6wives if he wants , but he must deliver in his above mentioned job.
That's lower cadre satanist job for a Blackman.
Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by SisterFire(f): 6:34am On Mar 06, 2023
Goodlady:

... Listen miss Sabi ,Ancient n medieval christians has done great atrocities when it comes to injustice n blood drinking who is Islamic jihadist?
Those ones are learners who uses the order of satanist right there in Vatican to destroy humanity , Vatican n mecca has always been in good terms with Israel and USA ...don't u think u are blind to simple things ,
As for ancient christians who are into wiping out civilizations as holy ghost instructed ,they received it hot from my ILLUM gang in wagzog( around 1143) who committed Suicide just to fight these fools from the land of the dead, come and see massacre hahahahaha grin
Almost 6000 people( christians ) were killed in different community from wagzog to transivane to bolog to Rome outskirts.
U are lacking real history .

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Fahvvy: 6:36am On Mar 06, 2023
OP, if you claim to be a satanist, it clearly shows that is there a God (opposite) undecided...

I mean...
If there's good, then there's bad...
If there's poor, then there's rich...
If there's man, then there's woman...
If there's yin, then there's yang...

So if there's Satan, then there's God...
So in summary...
Serve your Satan in peace and allow me and other people serve our God in peace undecided...

And besides...
Aren't those words culled from a book known as "satanic bible"? undecided....

If I'm not mistaken, those are not your words but the words of Anthonne Lavey undecided...

If that is true, that means you're a (an academic) thief undecided...

And if stealing is permitted in satanism, I can only imagine what the world will be like if everyone was a "satanist" undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by SisterFire(f): 6:42am On Mar 06, 2023
Steep:
Satanism is about placing human desires above God.
Those guys you are complaining of are Satanists.
Lies, listen satanism is making sure the present main points of satanic order in BRITAIN >>> USA >>> ISRAEL CONTROLS EVERYTHING ABOUT EARTH DOWN TO MIDDLE EARTH WHERE ANTICHRISTS LIVES... BUT TODAY SATANISTS ARE 23% READY FOR WATEVER THEY WANNA DO TO EARTH AND BEYOND FOR ALMOST DECADES WITHOUT MOVING A SPOT BUT BACKWARDS,
They are going weak since Putin set a trap for them with Ukraine. They have to kill many to satisfy their bloodthirsty and anguish .
Breaking news: Antichrist heads are aliens who will destroy satanists in 3minutes , this isn't careless Adolf hitlar who fought satanism with emotions .
Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by SisterFire(f): 6:51am On Mar 06, 2023
Fahvvy:
OP, if you claim to be a satanist, it clearly shows that is there a God (opposite) undecided...

I mean...

So in summary...
Serve your Satan in peace and allow me and other people serve our God in peace undecided...

And besides...

If I'm not mistaken, those are not your words but the words of Anthonne Lavey undecided...

And if stealing is permitted in satanism, I can only imagine what the world will be like if everyone was a "satanist" undecided...
Yahweh is the Satan , their is no good and bad . But those who are blind and those who sees, those who are wise and those who are Ignorant..that's y Africans chose god Yahweh which they thought till date as GOOD and live like animals in zoo , Africans suffer hopelessness after chosing good Yahweh but their rights are submerged in Atlantic oceans , but white men whom blind Africans thinks support evil by been atheists lives fine that Africans who chose Yahweh and his teachings will kill many just to GET A VISA TO LAND OF THOSE WHO DONT LIVE BY THE TEACHINGS OF YAHWEH , they can sacrifice their parents JUST TO GET A VISA TO LAND RULED BY TATTOED GAYS N LESBIANS.
.WHEN THEY GET THESE VISAS THEY CRY IN JOY LIKE SOMEONE WHO WAS GRANTED ACCESS FROM HELL 🔥 🔥 TO HEAVEN,

Why will children of god yahweh suffer so much like those in hell while Atheist children live in paradise In Germany, Sweden, canada n Switzerland?

2 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by SisterFire(f): 6:57am On Mar 06, 2023
To know more about the secret wars of satanists n Antichrists
Click here

https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/572#121499389

Christianity is a weapon used by satanists from Britain to cage Africans , satanists from Spain to cage south America. But in actuality satanism n Christianity are same , but satanism prefer knowledable christians inducted into satanism while the blind ones are kept in Christianity.
That's y ur Politicians love Religion more than the masses when they are all atheists.

https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/572#121499389

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Lawag3: 7:43am On Mar 06, 2023
Failure2019:

If you believe the bible is fiction then Satan you believe in is also a fictional character. You contradict yourself . You don't hate Christians because of they're the worst people on earth you hate Christians because they go against anything Satan at least the few good ones.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Goodlady(f): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2023
SisterFire:
... Listen miss Sabi ,Ancient n medieval christians has done great atrocities when it comes to injustice n blood drinking who is Islamic jihadist?
Those ones are learners who uses the order of satanist right there in Vatican to destroy humanity , Vatican n mecca has always been in good terms with Israel and USA ...don't u think u are blind to simple things ,
As for ancient christians who are into wiping out civilizations as holy ghost instructed ,they received it hot from my ILLUM gang in wagzog( around 1143) who committed Suicide just to fight these fools from the land of the dead, come and see massacre hahahahaha grin
Almost 6000 people( christians ) were killed in different community from wagzog to transivane to bolog to Rome outskirts.
U are lacking real history .
I m not lacking sny history. After the atrocities of those ancient people, what are the atrocities of the present Christians?
We live in this present time and not the past. It's like people attacking Muslims cos of things Muhammad did. Infact, that one suppose get case file.
Investigations further revealed most of you atheist or satanic people that dislike Christianity are sympathetic to jihadists. So you now see that you are also a gworo chewing burukutu sipping latrine sniffing meth smoking person.
Go n call more of your people here.
You guys v no basis for insulting Christianity except jealousy. That Christianity is the basic of the human rights you all are enjoying today. The msg of Jesus gave you freedom and all freedom acts practiced today. He's meek and the symbol of peace, humility and any good you can imagine.

While my own msg to you and others is if you all think life don tire una, drink sniper!

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Goodlady(f): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2023
Lawag3:

If you believe the bible is fiction then Satan you believe in is also a fictional character. You contradict yourself
No mind the werey. Instead of kukuma declaring I be atheist werey said he's a satanist!
Bloody loser and s confused non-entity grass chewing he-goat!

2 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Goodlady(f): 7:46am On Mar 06, 2023
SisterFire:
Yahweh is the Satan , their is no good and bad . But those who are blind and those who sees, those who are wise and those who are Ignorant..that's y Africans chose god Yahweh which they thought till date as GOOD and live like animals in zoo , Africans suffer hopelessness after chosing good Yahweh but their rights are submerged in Atlantic oceans , but white men whom blind Africans thinks support evil by been atheists lives fine that Africans who chose Yahweh and his teachings will kill many just to GET A VISA TO LAND OF THOSE WHO DONT LIVE BY THE TEACHINGS OF YAHWEH , they can sacrifice their parents JUST TO GET A VISA TO LAND RULED BY TATTOED GAYS N LESBIANS.
.WHEN THEY GET THESE VISAS THEY CRY IN JOY LIKE SOMEONE WHO WAS GRANTED ACCESS FROM HELL 🔥 🔥 TO HEAVEN,

Why will children of god yahweh suffer so much like those in hell while Atheist children live in paradise In Germany, Sweden, canada n Switzerland?
Seems you are descendant of one idiot here I call Yasu tribe abi na sasu tribe. Your madness is incurable. But take food. You need food badly.

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2023
Fahvvy:

I mean...

So in summary...

And besides...

I don't worship Satan , I see Satan as an archetype

Anton Lavey isn't the father of satanism

Satanism started as early as 1800 even goes back to 78BC
Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Queendera(f): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Failure2019:

this judgment right here. This generalization right here. This self-righteousness and seeing ever other person who doesn't behave as you want them to... is why we wish religion never exists.

The world doesn't revolve around your tiny head's definition of right and wrong.

If they lust, love or lie, focus on yourself and try to be better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by SisterFire(f): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2023
Goodlady:

I m not lacking sny history. After the atrocities of those ancient people, what are the atrocities of the present Christians?
We live in this present time and not the past. It's like people attacking Muslims cos of things Muhammad did. Infact, that one suppose get case file.
Investigations further revealed most of you atheist or satanic people that dislike Christianity are sympathetic to jihadists. So you now see that you are also a gworo chewing burukutu sipping latrine sniffing meth smoking person.
Go n call more of your people here.
You guys v no basis for insulting Christianity except jealousy. That Christianity is the basic of the human rights you all are enjoying today. The msg of Jesus gave you freedom and all freedom acts practiced today. He's meek and the symbol of peace, humility and any good you can imagine.

While my own msg to you and others is if you all think life don tire una, drink sniper!
... I would have drawn the organogram of PRESENT Christianity.
BUT CHRISTIANITY HAS UPGRADED INTO SATANISM WHEN THEY WANT TO KILL THEY USE ISLAM INSTEAD OF LYING THE HOLY SPIRIT SAID THIS AND THAT LIKE THE MEDIEVAL ERAS. WHY IS IT SO?
ALLAH( LUCIFER ) IS PART OF THE HOLY TRINITY , HE IS THE HOLY GHOST, CHRISTIANITY N ISLAM IS ONE NO MATTER WAT U DOUBT SAME WAY BIBLE N QUARAN ARE ONE... satanism n luciferian movement are also one
We have few Africans( may be GOs , few wicked+ brilliant Politicians and cardinals ) who are into satanism , apart from top Pastors and Politicians who sees Christianity as weapon of enslavement...the rest Ignorant majority claiming to know god arent wat nothing in schemes of things . That's y u suffer so much , whitemen rather involve in satanism than Christianity because in satanism u manipulate people and in Christianity they manipulate u while promising u heaven .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will I Ever Make It In This Life? / As A Lady Can U Change Cloth In Front Of Your Blood Brother / My Girlfriend Of Six Years Contracted Me With Hiv/aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.