Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Imagine A World Without Religion - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine A World Without Religion (2389 Views)

OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp / Lets Imagine The World Without Females / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
SisterFire:
... My dear your word won't move him. Your wise caution is called drug talk by people like him. What wise people do is run away from fool infested planet and never to return.

On a funny note " he wants to lynch Satan ( Satan ) because of great love he has for Yahweh ( Satan )
sisterfire abi brother extinguisher, i dont know u but i want u to know that "Dem still dey gather wood for ur hellfire charcoal)
Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
VictorUSA15:
I notice your stupidity since time immemorial so I wouldn't waste my time battling a chronic lunacy infected person.

You might want to kys grin
Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by VictorUSA15: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Failure2019:

You might want to kys grin
A fool is always an fool! Keep wallowing in your dirty mind.
Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by davidodufote: 2:44am On Jun 14, 2023
Hey, just shut the Bleep off for once. Is it a must to condemn other ppls religion? Whats your problem with Christianity? Why are you talking trash about them? Face your satanist doctrine in peace. You guys just keep ranting, una own too much abeg. Everybody knows what works for him, so let them do what they want. Satan sef dey learn work from ppl like you wey he grommed. Are you saying Christians ain't rich, or Muslims ain't rich? Abi na babalawo wey dey serve Satan, na him no poor abi? Even if the USA and Canada you mentioned, are there no poor ones among their citizens? So whats the basis of this writeup then? Una just like to dey pouch trouble where he sit down jeje. This Christianity preaches peace . You can try this rubbish with Muslims at all, you won't live to see another day. That's why you all tends to attack Christians anyhow anytime you like. This is the reason why its not good to be too soft, e get why. Abeg you ppl should just shut up and rest

SisterFire:
... What made ur society poor in constitution, human right is poor , but rich and powerful in Religion ?

IGNORANCE AND EMPTINESS
grin
you chose ignorance than wisdom were u can boast how powerful ur god is while u suffer all manner of torture in name of waiting to make heaven.

Gays puts no priority in child birth when millions of children are motherless and orphans .

You Ignorant Africans who gives birth like rats attracting satanist schemes of death to ur doorstop can see how u suffer so much while society without much children develop rapidly . Is so much child birth in the north not attracted satanist schemes of Boko Haram isis ? Where a blind and deaf religious entities marries 4 crippled women to give birth to 40 children who depend on dustbin foods to suffer and you think GAYS ARENT GODS TO U ?
U must be a fool with ur brain dead assertions wink cheesy

Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by dazzlingd(m): 3:53am On Jun 14, 2023
SisterFire:
... My dear your word won't move him. Your wise caution is called drug talk by people like him. What wise people do is run away from fool infested planet and never to return.

On a funny note " he wants to lynch Satan ( yahweh) because of great love he has for Yahweh ( Satan ) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Want to destroy Satan because she loves Yahweh . Lol
Just like saying you hate Jagaban because of your love for Asiwaju
Satan = Yahweh.
The better people begin to accept the reality that their beloved jehovah is same as Satan, the better
Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by dazzlingd(m): 4:00am On Jun 14, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
sisterfire abi brother extinguisher, i dont know u but i want u to know that "Dem still dey gather wood for ur hellfire charcoal)

Jesus is a homosexual bastardd, Yahweh is a donkey, Holy Spirit is a drunkard.
Oya prepare my own charcoal too
Re: Imagine A World Without Religion by Patriotsleague: 4:54am On Jun 14, 2023
No terrorists, no zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Really Confused / A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened / Would You Prefer A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.