Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Newly Wedded Wife - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Newly Wedded Wife (53824 Views)

Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by onumadu: 5:38am On Mar 14, 2023
wirinet:

You are obviously very young and not so experienced in women matter. A woman that's desperate for you to wife her will satisfy all your sexual fantasies, she will give you cowboy style, reverse cowboy style, helicopter style and even deep throat style. You will expect to live in conjugal bliss for a long time (at least 10 years), only to wife her and she metamorphosize to a log of wood a few weeks after the ceremony. I have seen it multiple times. Up to 65% of women fake orgasm with up to 15% never ever experience ogasm

The man is either forced to get a side chick, patronise olosho or marry a second wife.

I am in agreement with the blue quote. The problem is that you might not know her sexual incompatibility until its too late. So moralists insists on no sex before marriage.

You are onto some solid points here.
There is a fundamental problem: miscommunication, misunderstanding, or "mis-arrangement" that lead to problems in a lot of AFRICAN (or black) marriages.
Both sexes contribute to that problem, but I blame the men more for it.
Why do I blame the men?
Because we do the selecting and proposing; i,e. we do the "point and kill". grin
Most African men don't know fully what they want until they marry, because our society somehow is frightened of deep discussions about sexuality and sexual orientations.
Sexual orientation is not just about being gay or straight; it is a SPECTRUM within sexuality itself.
Heterosexual persons vary from one to another.
Some of us can't even contemplate what others would consider basic pre-intimacy in sex.
But when we go to propose marriage to a girl, we NEVER TRULY think about sex.
We mostly think about her other behaviors, religious conduct, maybe her career, etc ... ANYTHING BUT SEXUAL INCLINATIONS of the woman.

So, we marry a "good" woman, only to discover that she is asexual or frigid -which is how she managed to be "good", i,e she didn't like going out with men.
Then comes the consequences of your choice of a "good woman". She starts denying you sex as she denied those other men before you, but this time, in your marriage.

An Igbo proverb says that "adighi amu aka ekpe na nka" - it is not possible to learn how to use left hand in old age!

My advice to whoever cares to listen is this: If you married a "good woman", and she is denying you sex today, please carry your cross.
You chose her consciously. Human sexual proclivities is not a switch to be turned on or off.
It is either a person is sexual, or they are asexual.
A sexual person will be tempted to look at other people from time to time. It is NORMAL.
It doesn't mean that they must act on their feelings. That is why temptation is called temptation.
It is part of being human. When you overcome temptation, you receive the commensurate accolade. It is not easy.
An asexual person cannot overcome sexual temptations because they are not sexually competent to even be tempted in the first place!
They are "disabled".
A blind man cannot be tempted by a naked woman passing by no matter how attractive the woman may be.

The lesson here is, when you go out to find a wife, and you like sex, or you are not asexual, please tell yourself the truth and marry a sexual woman even if you have to shoo men off her from time to time.
If you want to marry a woman that would never look at or attract male attention, then don't cry when your sex life with her becomes a struggle, or nonexistent. You can't eat your cake and have it at the same time.
Thanks for reading my long sermon.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by meobizy(f): 1:15am On Mar 16, 2023
Get a side chick so you can focus on making the marriage work.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Miyovwe: 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mindlog:
What do you want to be told?

🤣 🤣 Good question!
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Jomecblog: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
The truth is that many people, in fact everyone dream of a good married life which includes amazing chemistry, romance, and life with the partner of their dreams. It is no doubt the expected pleasure to feel in marriage, and it is always proper to look forward to such encouraging and loving moments and things. But the big question is; how many people really prepare for love? Especially in line with the expected intimacy for their spouse. Or is it good enough to expect everything from someone else and still realize yourself?

Sex in marriage obviously is important as it increases intimacy between romantic partners, and it also associated with a lower divorce rate between couples. It can further provide physical and mental health benefits, including reducing stress, improving sleep, and boosting immune system. But in the midst of all these benefits why couples needed sex, I think there are more ways to strengthen your romantic relationship with your partner both as newly wedded or existing couples. Good enough, these are the kind of things I write about on https://jomecblog.com revealing the secrets to a happy relationship, and addressing issues related to relationships. You can find time to drop by.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by PPIA: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
twosquare:
Any similar product you can recommend for men?

You can go to any standard pharmacy...

They'll have it.

Say you want to buy Spanish gold fly
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by elevated2: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

She grew up under very strict parents and high Christian morals; she was a virgin past the age of 27.
She needs to see a therapist. You guys need to work together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.