Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

My Newly Wedded Wife - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Newly Wedded Wife (53891 Views)

Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by wirinet(m): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2023
Berankis:

Average of 10 times in 3months is not too bad, that's like once a week.
Well, for the newly Weds, it could be more. But with time, sex frequency gradually declines

For newly weds? That's just too low. Newly wed should do it at least 7 or even more times or more in a week to establish strong long lasting bonds in the marriage. That's the purpose of honeymoon. Some people call it the 7 day challenge, where the couple are expected to hammer everyday unfailingly for 7 days. Some highly sexually motivated people go for the 21 day challenge.

It's after a few years of marriage that the sex is expected to dwindle to once or twice a month.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by TenQ: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
Dear Friends, i would like to know if it is normal or I am being paranoid. while we were dating i noticed that my now wife does not really like sex as we hardly do the act.

She was good in other areas so, I felt with time things will sort itself out.

After the marriage, I made it known to her clearly that I will want to have the sex as much as i desire but i must say for about three months now, we have only had it about ten times. I do not want to cheat on her but my needs are not met and I have told her this times and times again with no change.

Now, she is pregnant and it is worse. What do I do my people?
Both of you need some counseling/therapy and probably some medical intervention after diagnosis. It will only get worse with years of marriage. It is better you nip it at the bud.
Note: some women are naturally dry. Some will even be dry after having their orgasm but there is solution to this problem

Shalom
You can privately request sessions with my wife and I.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Dirpetaner: 9:18am On Mar 10, 2023
I experienced almost the same thing.
Short story
I live in Lagos while she lives in delta. We met through a friend. This gal is the best in communication and care. So, we made a plan to meet. I sent her money and she came. I was very happy. The first night together, I couldn't penetrate her. After some trials, I finally did...about 3mins into she told me she was tired..I thought she was joking...then 1 min later she call it off. She was like a stick no moaning nothing. So, I stopped and waited for her for 1 hr yet she still wasn't ready. So, I slept off and thought whether it was because she was tired. Then the second and the third-day same stuff. I was trying to tell her the problem but she thought I was insulting her. so, I stopped. The fact that she risked her life to come and meet me and she is indeed a good-hearted lady, I made her stay very warm. I provided all. When she left. I called her when she arrived at her house in Delta then I stopped communicating with her. She asked me why till today, I didn't tell her. She now told me I am the reason some good girls turn bad. Meanwhile, the truth is I felt cheated and she doesn't know that. I can't continue the relationship, it is better if we stopped early or big problem ahead.
so, I will blame you for not taking the same step I took.. it is punishment for men to be in a room with your woman and you cant do.

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by GodisFirst: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2023
Sit her down and talk to her, with emphasis on the implications of not having adequate sex in your marriage.
Just the same way you were able to convince her the first time to have premarital sex with her, and also got her to say "yes" to your marriage proposal, you should be able to convince her now to have sex when the need arises. Work on her and make her get used to it. Time will come when you will be tired of sex and she will be asking for more.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by kween01: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2023
luminouz:

Your first paragraph is still lacking some truths. Who told you circumcised babes don't easily get turned on? I just told you they do because her clitoris is not in her mouth or forehead. It's down there. So you have her mouth and nipples to start off with. Bingo, she is activated. Besides, the clitoris is two-thirds hidden in her body so even if you cut off the obvious part, the remnants can do wonders. I'm a man and I know these things because I have tested them.

2nd paragraph is also suspect. Purhleaaase! Do you know how many women are with men because of their resources? Many women marry who is ready,not who they love. Why dafuq would they even feel the need to satisfy who their hearts are not beating for. Yet, there is an ex somewhere who can call and she will start dripping wet. I know these things.
Now, to the issue of sexual performance. When a woman has been fuqed beyond some elastic limits of her p没nani such that it has changed to Punjabi, no one can satisfy these mudafuckers. Admittedly, some men perform below bar because they are weak or uninformed but their wives if chaste before marriage tend to at least endure small. But those women with backlogs of exes will always compare your ass with emeka, biodun and nasiru and meeennnnnnm...how dafuq can you measure up with 26 or 50men that had access to her p没nani? It's a losing game.

Nope, I don't think OP's wife married him for resources. She is a doctor. She might have married him because she was either getting old or using him to heal a heartbreak, if she's not a lesbian. No woman who loves you dearly will starve you of sex because she would want you too.

#lumiredpillnuggets

Why do you think they circumcise in those days, simply to make the female urge for sex minimal in order not to be sleeping around. If it works then why do you think it doesn't now.

So you believe mere kissing can make a woman give in, except she is in the mood. Sex happens down there, if you do nipple and all that , if the v is not responding or dry, no game nhaa.

Besides you talk like ladies have done you some damage. Cos, even when you said Op's wife didn't marry him for his resources, you still added maybe it's for age or to heal her heart . You got me cracking there.

Fact is , only about 50% of ladies actually enjoy sex even in marriage, if not, how many times do you hear of women cum/ squirt. A woman can enjoy the pre-intimacy, doesn't mean she enjoys the sex. The nipples and all falls under the pre-intimacy.

Talking about resources, do you think men with resources are only good in making money, a lot of guys that make money are likewise lovable and enjoyable too even without their resources. So marrying them is a double advantage, so their ladies have nothing to look for outside.
And , please, don't say cos a lady doesn't enjoy sex, she's been with all available men, or she has a motive for marrying the guy, and dats the reason she doesn't get turned on, it's not a nice thing to say. There are loose babes and expanded V o, but generalising when in the actual fact we should seek and find solution to individual challenge in case like this is not progressive.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by sukkot: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2023
NoToPile:

馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀.

I once saw a thread where a guy was saying he was complaining about not having sex everyday with his wife, everyday as in every day and he was dead serious
lol sex zombies
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by MossLuv: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
Dear Friends, i would like to know if it is normal or I am being paranoid. while we were dating i noticed that my now wife does not really like sex as we hardly do the act.

After the marriage, I made it known to her clearly that I will want to have the sex as much as i desire but i must say for about three months now, we have only had it about ten times. I do not want to cheat on her but my needs are not met and I have told her this times and times again with no change.

Buy enough watermelon for her to consume any day you want to make love to her.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by juniorstar(m): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Women should understand that if you joke with sex at home your husband will get it somewhere else. And don't be surprised when he finally divides the love he has for you. It will never be the same.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by ibrutex(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Two things may be involved

Is she a virgin when you met her?

Maybe she has been used to MouthAction which she enjoyed most before her body picks.

OR

Maybe her ex does some things to her body which she can't change, she needs to feel you in bro.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by josie96: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Have you heard of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)?

Your wife might be a victim of FGM. You should ask her, and if she is not sure, she should ask her mother.

Sleeping outside will not solve your problem in any way. Instead, it exposes you to all kinds of infection and diseases and probably death.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by 4ward4: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2023
josie96:
Have you heard of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)?

Your wife might be a victim of FGM. You should ask her, and if she is not sure, she should ask her mother.

Sleeping outside will not solve your problem in any way. Instead, it exposes you to all kinds of infection and diseases and probably death.

FGM ceased to exist for some time now,I doubt she experience that. It is actually nothing new, there are ladies like, they see sex as a task and can't wait to be done...Nothing spiritual or Health wise,
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Divay22(f): 10:02am On Mar 10, 2023
rollywise:

Bros I don't advice you cheat. It can break your home. It's a pity you experiencing this even before childbirth. It usually happens after child birth. She may be worst after child birth. This is what I did. I masturbate when I feel Hot. I sleep in my separate room when I feel Hot cuz I can touch her from Friday night till Sunday morning and she won't be wet. I no fit kill myself on top pussy so I go to my room and masturbate and I feel just ok
Masturbation and you're married? shocked shocked shocked

This one is too much o
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by luminouz(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2023
kween01:

Why do you think they circumcise in those days, simply to make the female urge for sex minimal in order not to be sleeping around. If it works then why do you think it doesn't now.

So you believe mere kissing can make a woman give in, except she is in the mood. Sex happens down there, if you do nipple and all that , if the v is not responding or dry, no game nhaa.

Besides you talk like ladies have done you some damage. Cos, even when you said Op's wife didn't marry him for his resources, you still added maybe it's for age or to heal her heart . You got me cracking there.

Fact is , only about 50% of ladies actually enjoy sex even in marriage, if not, how many times do you hear of women cum/ squirt. A woman can enjoy the pre-intimacy, doesn't mean she enjoys the sex. The nipples and all falls under the pre-intimacy.

Talking about resources, do you think men with resources are only good in making money, a lot of guys that make money are likewise lovable and enjoyable too even without their resources. So marrying them is a double advantage, so their ladies have nothing to look for outside.
And , please, don't say cos a lady doesn't enjoy sex, she's been with all available men, or she has a motive for marrying the guy, and dats the reason she doesn't get turned on, it's not a nice thing to say. There are loose babes and expanded V o, but generalising when in the actual fact we should seek and find solution to individual challenge in case like this is not progressive.

First paragraph: That's the notion but I'm telling you that it doesn't work like you claim it does. Have you fuqed a circumcised woman before? Nope because I assume you are female. Are you a lesbian? I guess not! So stop arguing with someone who have dated several of them. You are arguing from dem say dem say level while I give you practical experience. Case closed.

Second paragraph: Didn't you just validate what I said about INTEREST? if she is not interested in you, her p没nani would be dry. But if she likes you but maybe tired or stuff, she can still be stimulated. So when you want to have sex, na your p没tani go just wet without any pre-intimacy from your guy? Pele o...fountain of gushing. When I look at a woman, it's not her p没nani I see getting wet firsthand, it's her INTEREST. You brought up circumcision as a reason and I countered you. Don't shift goal posts biko.

Third paragraph: For God's sake, will you stop being emotional!!! Talking about me having been damaged and stuff. Does my post even hint at any negativity on this issue. Kindly stick to the topic and don't try to use reverse psychology BS. When a lawfully wedded wife wasn't dripping for her husband and it had been so before he married her, how many options are there? You asked a question and I gave you possible reasons. I have seen it countless times from women who don't love their husbands. They are either marrying because they are old or they had some mental and emotional trauma to deal with, the latter even greater than circumcision. So again, I gave you experience while you gave me 'cracking'. Never knew I was so fuqin funny. Why is it so hard for women to argue logically? *Rolling eyes*

Fourth paragraph: Fallacy of generalisation without backing. 50% of women don't cum? Show me your source or journal that said so. Secondly, what are you insinuating, that they don't cum because their husbands can't fuq or they are circumcised? What's your point here? Because it sounds like for whatever reason, men are still to blame. Another BS.

Fifth paragraph: I just told you I didn't think OP'S wife married him for resources so your point is invalid.

Sixth paragraph: You already agreed to my point about loose p没tanas and d矛ck mileage affecting marriages, so why this point again? You think it's not a nice thing to say? But I just told you the reality, no sugarcoating involved. These things fuq marriages up. On OP's wife's case, it might be a combination of all these factors but I will only pick natural low sex drive if OP says he met his wife a virgin. Case closed

N.B: I think I have explained enough. This is my last reply to you.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by dopedealer(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

She does not like doggy. She prefers the cowgirl style where she can rub her clitoris as she likes.

U have to introduce new styles to her that would make her love sex gradually and progressively ... When she finally picks. .. u r a gonna grin
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by one4GOD(f): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

I am very good with fore plays but she is the only lady i have been with that after kissing and sucking for minutes she will still not be wet. it puts me off the sex mood.
she might have some unresolved concerns which she probably doesn't feel save to tell you, so pls find a way to ensure there are no hidden concerns and if there are find a way to assure her of solution.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Keblast: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Make investigation, she might be a lesbian or she masterbates alot.
You can set hidden camera and see what she does when you're not home.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by luminouz(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2023
akaahs:

As if we married the same type of women.
I never believed a lady ll denied me sex not to talk my wife. My wife only allowed me sex when she likes when I pursue her. I don't want to force it on her.
Ur only bet now, is to accept ur fate and continue to pursue her or u cheat which is not an option to me.

This is like the 2nd or 3rd time your moniker will moan about this. Yet you didn't do anything about it since then? Why are you so weak? How can a woman you married with your money, paid bride price on, feed,clothe and give allowance to, allow you sex when she likes or till you do fast and furious with her around the house with your diick? Can't you see how insane this sounds?

The funny thing is in your helplessness, you are still advising OP to follow that same fuqed up path you took? To pursue his woman or give up as cheating is never an option? WTF!!!

Solve your own issue first egbon. Make your wife see you as the leader or na she dey feed you? Why on earth would you marry and still be this miserable? Isn't it better to be single and free than this torture? That woman knows you are weak and women hate weakness in men, they punish you for it severely. How long will you continue like this, without redpill to save you? 10...20..30years? To think, you toasted, married, paid bride price and all that only to be treated this way in your house dey pain me.

Egbon save yourself na. Join the redpill biko. So HBP won't kill you laslas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by degab148(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2023
Maybe you should increase ur period of pre-intimacy, few minutes pre-intimacy doesn't work for some ladies, u need to go extra minutes and try figure out her sensitive parts that turn her ON. Nipple, her neck, fingering, giving head even some just massage turns them on, so u have a study to carry out, don't just think of going else where to derive ur joy. Even before forplay, try take her to bathroom, have shower together, don't do it in a regular manner, try new things with her so she can be excited.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by luminouz(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2023
rollywise:

Bros I don't advice you cheat. It can break your home. It's a pity you experiencing this even before childbirth. It usually happens after child birth. She may be worst after child birth. This is what I did. I masturbate when I feel Hot. I sleep in my separate room when I feel Hot cuz I can touch her from Friday night till Sunday morning and she won't be wet. I no fit kill myself on top pussy so I go to my room and masturbate and I feel just ok

You masturbate while married and I wonder why did you even marry at all! Why not remain single and get your hands continue giving you joy?

You, akaahs and stevups are really suffering in your marriages and you need the redpill. After all your struggles since you were born, you deserve a marriage of peace and satisfaction. Why suffer like this for the rest of your lives?

This is so sad. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by enonche85(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

You should've discussed your sexual needs and wants with her before marriage bro.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by hotsuavity(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Cutehector:
Honestly, dry p眉ssy is a bad thing. I pray no man experiences this in a wife.

And please let us stop all these blaming on men for issues that a woman has. If she is not into sex, men! If she she has a dry vagina, men. If she is not in the mood, still men!

Men are blamed for every fvcking thing a woman does and for her problems.

God bless you bro

Jeez.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Leilami: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2023
woginid967:

Have a side chick and have peace.

Not all women love sex especially if the man doesn't know how to really put her in the mood.

Enjoy yourself with tinder, SFS, coddedruns.

But pls use condomzzz

Poster, I hope you know condom does not prevent herpes or spiritual problems? Some of those side chicks fortify themselves you know? May you not bring whet you don't know into your life and truncate your spiritual life. I don't know how spiritually strong you are anyway considering you engaged in premarital sex before marriage. For your good don't pollute your marriage with strange women.

The problem with some of you men is that you don't want to compromise in marriage. You feel you will have it all in marriage. Any little discomfort you start looking for options to soothe yourselves. When you are married stepping out is never an option and this is the same thing I would tell your wife if she complains about you in a similar vein.

Any small thing, the next advice will be, "go out and have a side chick' very pathetic and this is why most of you peoples marriages are a huge joke. You can't handle little hiccups you think marriage is a smooth sail when one is not getting what one want instead of making adjustments s the next thing is to step out. Where you forced to get married that just a few months in you are thinking of cheating. No emotional and mental strength.

You said ten times and I am sure that ten times is likely more than that. You probably have sex once a week and that once a week I am sure is not one round o.

Anyways You will have to sit with your wife and reach a middle ground. If you want sex every day and she wants it once a week she would have to adjust and increase it to thrice while you decrease yours. I'd you think you will be having it everyday trust me you lie and if she also thinks she will be having it once a week too she lie! Both of you must accommodate each other. And this is where marriage reaches you patience, perseverance, selflessness and all
You can never have things your way 100 percent except you are not ready to be married. I'd you think you are getting married to have all your needs met you lie. You must compromise and accommodate each other every single step of the way. If you can't do this please be single.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Leilami: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2023
Tina001:

You just want to have it all which is rarely possible.. She is good in every other aspects so you married her thinking you will work on her sex life, my dear, people mostly don't change, the red flag you see during dating/courtship will be moree glaring during marriage, it is left for you to decide if you can cope with it or not before marrying the person. She has always been like that and didn't hide it from you before marriage, she told you plainly so you know what you were getting into, why then did you marry her when you know you can't cope thinking you can miraculously change her sex life overnight?. You just have to manage it o pending when she 'MIGHT' change. dnt go and cheat on the innocent woman because that may be the beginning of the end of your marriageundecided

Thank you! I did not even see this before I submitted my comment up there.

No one will have it all in marriage.

That is the poster's marital issue, some is inlaws some, is another issue entirely different He and his wife just need to find a way around it. They need to exhaust all options possible except adultery. If you run out after every single issue you face in marriage then you are not ready to be married.
Let your wife know how your sex life is affecting your marriage. She can't just wish the issue away.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Leilami: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You knew before marriage that sex wasn't high on her list as it was on yours, yet you took it on yourself to ignore this. Now you want to pretend she is to blame or something? undecided

Forcing your woman at this point to give you sex when she is not that into it amounts to harming her in the relationship so my advice to you is that you find yourself other avenues to spend all that sexual energy you keep focusing in on. Go get yourself gym membership and use the opportunity to make a habit of keeping fit. undecided

This is the issue I see with people. They think they can change anyone. For those who are not yet married please whoever you SEE now is who you GET. Know this and know peace. Except they decide to change on their own( and at their own time you can t force it) and that is if they are honest with themselves enough to engage in self-introspection then forget it.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by iInjureHerYansh: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

I am very good with fore plays but she is the only lady i have been with that after kissing and sucking for minutes she will still not be wet. it puts me off the sex mood.
My current babe is like this too. Some women are like that
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Leilami: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So it is also OK if the wife eventually decides to cheat on him as well for reasons of her own? undecided

They don't know both genders will always have 1001 reasons to cheat in relationships and marriage and it won't even be sex-related like the Op's case.

They think they can have it all in one person. Even you if your wife comes here now I am sure there is more than one thing about you that worries her.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Regex: 11:59am On Mar 10, 2023
oluwafreshkid:

These things don't work. We're quick to advise married men to do all these, but we forget that;
1. It's too much stress most times. Sometimes you just want this sex on-demand.
2. It doesn't take half as much to get a man in the mood, so why should a man go through all that trouble to get some? Men reason that way too.
3. After you've done all said, you still get the excuse of "I'm tired" "not in the mood" "mood swing" "not today please"

Talk to married men to get practical tips and not all these copy and paste things abeg

Getting a mistress and letting her know you are getting one and the reason, will make her Hot every day.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Timsco90: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Blood calm down sex no food but you must not been having sex all the time u guys can play foul play the whole earn for you to cum also note body need rest. Sex is not everyone thing. You will have to restructure your mind please take it easy with her OK

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Leilami: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Viltron:
It's a hard life for you bro. You saw it but chose her good side over the sexual satisfaction.

Sex is very important in marriage and you'll have to endure or cheat on her because she won't change now.

I dated a lady who almost ruined my sex life. She'll sleep in my house for months but won't let me touch her. Sex did not move her, I had to quit

Cheating is not an option. They are in it for better for...
Marriage is not a bed of roses and neither is it child's play. That is why everyone must not ignore their most important quality in a partner for other lesser qualities.

If you like dark skin ladies don't marry a light-skinned lady because she can cook well than the dark skin lady. Instead, marry your dark-skinned lady for peace's sake and get a cook or chef.
If you like slay queens who don't know more than social media please don't marry a bookworm or that geek or nerd. Instead, marry your slay queen and when you have kids get them special tutors and send them to good schools incase you are scared she won't be able to help with their homework.

If big buttocks are your spec marry her and don't marry a fat bum lady because she is a good cook. Pick your big buttock in peace and order food outside or step into the kitchen and cook yourself. You have to sacrifice one for the other. Stop trying to change people. Even you there are a lot of things about your personality or looks that need change but you can never change.

Don't ever overlook your most important quality that you seek in a partner.

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Timsco90: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Regex:

Getting a mistress and letting her know you are getting one and the reason, will make her Hot every day.

That one bad, pretend to have one and see her reaction is Far better than having one. because having one is cheating and adultery which is a sin please talk to her gently she will understand but find something doing I heard u said only 15 times in a Month, I swear u are a sex freak relax oh why she no go complain is much na
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by enonche85(m): 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nazgul:
She's your wife, take her out, tease her, make her smile, talk dirty, understand her body language, talk to her, find out what turns her on ...and I can assure you that you'll enjoy your sex life with her.

Don't just dive into bed with an erection and start struggling to shift her pants, she might not even be in the mood.

For how long will he do this?,...something he has been doing while they were dating?.

Why does a man has to always go an extra mile to please a women when she malfunctions but it's not the same when it come to a man?.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by hotsuavity(m): 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
MossLuv:

Watin watermelon wan do ?

Buy enough watermelon for her to consume any day you want to make love to her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Marries A Blind Man In Lafia (Photos) / I Can鈥檛 Bear My Husband鈥檚 Strong Sexual Urge: Wife / Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.