Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Newly Wedded Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Newly Wedded Wife (53830 Views)

Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Sapaz02: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Then, carry your CROSS bro
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by marsup: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Chill......
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
like you said newly wedded…. Be patient with her.
why? He should go and marry a better woman, a woman who cannot give a better sex is a useless Woman. She shouldn't be called a woman at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
It's a hard life for you bro. You saw it but chose her good side over the sexual satisfaction.

Sex is very important in marriage and you'll have to endure or cheat on her because she won't change now.

I dated a lady who almost ruined my sex life. She'll sleep in my house for months but won't let me touch her. Sex did not move her, I had to quit

3 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by peoplewww: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
She has an infection. Go and see a gynecologist.

3 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by thesmallgod(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
woginid967:

Have a side chick and have peace.

Not all women love sex especially if the man doesn't know how to really put her in the mood.

Enjoy yourself with tinder, SFS, coddedruns.

But pls use condomzzz

Please do not follow this idea. And also be careful. A lot of people here are products of a failed marriage, so you should not be surprise you are getting message like the one above. I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by gfelo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Bros u are in my shoes, same thing happened btw me and my wife, when we were dating I thought is because we were not married then, but after marriage same thing, I try cheating but is not convenient, I decided to forget about sex and focus on making money. But I still miss sex greatly.

10 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by ednut1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Probably the sex is wack lol

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by blacksam01: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
you married her cuz of her job or class..?

u dont know sex is very important in relationship...?

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by thesmallgod(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
why? He should go and marry a better woman, a woman who cannot give a better sex is a useless Woman. She shouldn't be called a woman at all
Another one. His moniker says alot

2 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Tony4000: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Man shall not live by bread alone grin

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by EriMma1: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
woginid967:

Have a side chick and have peace.

Not all women love sex especially if the man doesn't know how to really put her in the mood.

Enjoy yourself with tinder, SFS, coddedruns.

But pls use condomzzz

Worst advice.

Op, if you don't want to dig your grave with your own hand, don't take this advice. Trash!

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by obembet(f): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
Dear Friends, i would like to know if it is normal or I am being paranoid. while we were dating i noticed that my now wife does not really like sex as we hardly do the act.

She was good in other areas so, I felt with time things will sort itself out.

After the marriage, I made it known to her clearly that I will want to have the sex as much as i desire but i must say for about three months now, we have only had it about ten times. I do not want to cheat on her but my needs are not met and I have told her this times and times again with no change.

Now, she is pregnant and it is worse. What do I do my people?

You don't Bleep her the way her ex you to handle her... She won't be able to complain, she will just pretend as if she doesn't like sex

3 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by EriMma1: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Endure. You saw it while dating and you turned blind eyes. It's too late now to do anything. So bear with her.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Uche559(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Get her cloves recipes n thank me later
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by ThatCEO: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nazgul:
She's your wife, take her out, tease her, make her smile, talk dirty, understand her body language, talk to her, find out what turns her on...and I can assure you that you'll enjoy your sex life with her.

Don't just dive into bed with an erection and start struggling to shift her pants, she might not even be in the mood.

Baba, some girls will frustrate u. You wey be striker, dem go turn u to defender the way Chelsea take turn Victor Moses n Mikel to defenders.

Na d nigga I blame sha, Na him know wetin blind am

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by clarion30(f): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Find out whether she masturbates, that's the only reason a lot of women with low sex drive have.

I hope she understands that this is marriage and it's no longer just about her, she should consider your feelings too.

4 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
You never ready nau. Lol
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by thesmallgod(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Seek professional advice from marriage counselors
https://www.instagram.com/wholesomesexuality/

Kingsley Okonkwo
https://www.instagram.com/kingsleypst/
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Urchmandee(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
Dear Friends, i would like to know if it is normal or I am being paranoid. while we were dating i noticed that my now wife does not really like sex as we hardly do the act.

After the marriage, I made it known to her clearly that I will want to have the sex as much as i desire but i must say for about three months now, we have only had it about ten times. I do not want to cheat on her but my needs are not met and I have told her this times and times again with no change.

You just want to trend. 3 months 10x yet you are contemplating cheating, they swear for you with sex? You no go concentrate on how to build wealth for your unborn children?
You come here dey play... Just dey play.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Bigseven(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Talking things out and don’t rely on anyone’s opinion or advice because. Drop your urge a little and tell her to step up a little and meet at equilibrium Shikenan.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by freeandfair247: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

I do not enjoy sex with condoms. more so, I feel it is too early in marriage

Don't try that. It's death sentence for you
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
thesmallgod:

Another one. His moniker says alot
what I said is a bitter Truth but because you have empty brain, you can't comprehend
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Earthstorms(m): 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

I am very good with fore plays but she is the only lady i have been with that after kissing and sucking for minutes she will still not be wet. it puts me off the sex mood.

You wife might be experiencing painful intercourse due to improper lubrication.

Use lubricant for now.

Then take her to a gynaecologist, she might have blockage of the ducts through which lubricant gets secreted.

4 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by DMerciful(m): 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
It will only get worse. Women give their best sex during dating to make you marry them. You saw her dating sex was poor but you ignored it.

Talk to her the one or two sexual politions she likes, stick to those positions only. Then she'd begin to enjoy it and be more receptive.

Dont wait for her to initiate it, most women never do. Initiate it as much as you want
Femmyfamous4u:

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by mediclife1987(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

I am very good with fore plays but she is the only lady i have been with that after kissing and sucking for minutes she will still not be wet. it puts me off the sex mood.

Try seeing a Psychiatrist, she might be having a sex disorder.

Probably a traumatic experience in her past life.

She's most likely frigid, the female version of erectile dysfunction in men...

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by cletz991(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
I agree with you. Men have to read a whole book or watch a romantic movie just to put her in the mood..... Tiring undecided
Cutehector:
Honestly, dry püssy is a bad thing. I pray no man experiences this in a wife.

And please let us stop all these blaming on men for issues that a woman has. If she is not into sex, men! If she she has a dry vagina, men. If she is not in the mood, still men!

Men are blamed for every fvcking thing a woman does and for her problems.

Jeez.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Ibkrichie(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
10 times in 3months, oga shey na food.. for this hard time you still carry sex as if na food.
Wetin person no go see for this Nigeria 😂
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Fuckyoumod: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

nothing kills my urge for sex more than a dry pussy. Especially when you have done everything you can.

BTW, I think you saw all this coming but choose to ignore.

Sex is an integral part of marriage. No married woman or man should deprive their spouse sex.

Because if ashawo fit tackle 10 men of different sizes a day. A married who has no excuse!

If she is not ready to change bro, Please stop complaining to her about it, don't fight her or make it an issue in your home. You all need peace at home.

So Just find a committed side chic that gives and satisfies you sexually and have peace of mind at home my bro. Women wahala too much...no everything man must swallow in the name of marriage. Make you no go get BP. Life is too short!

4 Likes

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by highchief1: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

better for u o.woman when Dey like sex no be woman.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

grin grin grin fuuuu she is cheating on u
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by 4tomandchi: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Most girls who lost their virginity to raped barely love sex because it brings up bad memories. So when you try so hard to force her she sees a ghost 👻

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.