Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) (6127 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by ObamaMessi: 6:42am On Mar 06, 2023
Guys, I am truly in LOVE with Luizo Rozova the purported and recently discovered secret daughter of Vladimir Putin, Russia's President.

I hate the man but I can put my life on the line for his daughter grin How do I do?

How do I get her? How do I impress her? I don't want to behave like John Hinckley Jr. who attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan just to impress actress Jodie Foster. I'm having an obsessive fixation with Rozova grin I always fantasize how she wrap her hands round me grin

I'm truly going insane by this love grin

2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by ObamaMessi: 6:50am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Guy you talk too much and you sound unstable. Are you an addict?

Jeez the level of stupidity you spill is utter shameful brib
Stop running your mouth like water tap. Wash your eyes with acid and take a look at the moniker you just quoted.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by ObamaMessi: 7:08am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Dude you sound stupid 99% of the time always typing rubbish and sounding unstable like a junkie on a trip.

What sort of stupid thread is this ? Are you just born dumb or just bored stupid ?

Have some self respect even if you are useless
Huge deficit of common sense.

Did you just lost your way into this thread? The self respect I was supposed to possess was used to wash your mother's vagina grin I am still waiting for her to come back from the brothel so she can pay me for the self respect I sacrificed for her. Sounds good, right? grin
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by ObamaMessi: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Your grammar is so poor , you sound like a school dropout from Jalingo .
You are so stupid and all your achievements are 8n your drugged out head. You are useless and I am not one of those on your level.

You are at best going to end up a security man. You couldn't even graduate university. You are just too stupid for me to bother with
.be guided on this forum or you wil hate your already fūcked life
Brainstem, you
must be talking about that human garbage that cheated on his wife and pay prostitutes hush money while his wife was nursing a one year King of the damn. How can you understand my grammar when you completely lack the brain to comprehend simple English?

It's good you have written your destiny with your hands and it's nothing to write home about. See who is talking about level on nairaland 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I laugh at your stupidity grin

Do you want to write your auto biography? Just add up the pieces and I will ghost-write it for you. Now you can run along the gutter where your fellow mad men are, you have been noticed.
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by Blupen(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Guys, I am truly in LOVE with Luizo Rozova the purported and recently discovered secret daughter of Vladimir Putin, Russia's President.

I hate the man but I can put my life on the line for his daughter grin How do I do?

How do I get her? How do I impress her? I don't want to behave like John Hinckley Jr. who attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan just to impress actress Jodie Foster. I'm having an obsessive fixation with Rozova grin I always fantasize how she wrap her hands round me grin

You are a shameless stupid he goat don't go and look for a job bastardized ape

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by ObamaMessi: 8:48am On Mar 06, 2023
Blupen:
This worthless piece of human trash is unleashing his lunacy. You have forgotten how I dealt with you on your thread and you couldn't even prove yourself. Oh, I just recalled you are always a stray dog barking in the street even when no thief is on sight.

I will bastardize your already sorry state of life and gladly send you to hell through your passage gate to earth.

I invite you to buy my market and I recommend getting information from Killerbag36.

I'm waiting for your ailing self to respond if you are man enough.
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by ObamaMessi: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

I didn't read your garbage cos you too dumb and USELESS to type anything meaningful 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's always easy to know all you kids who where raised without a father hence you end up useless.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your brain capacity is too low to understand whatever I type, so it would be better you don't read at all than read and get confused grin Who asked whether or not you read it? Even a child raised without a father is still better than the one raised by one thousand father's🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂 Honestly, you wouldn't want to go down this way with me or else I will bake bread 🍞 with your flesh and make juice with your blood and feed you with it . It would be better you fold your tail in and run away unnoticed than run away with your tail in between your legs in utter disgrace.
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by DamiFundz: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2023
ObamaMessi:

wetin may no go see again for this life 🤣🤣
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by DamiFundz: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2023
ObamaMessi:

You dey Nigeria she dey Russia, and you dey fall in love. No be mumu be dat 😂😂
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by Hatrick01: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2023
Blupen:
stop behaving like a simpleton.
Comment and go like a matured guy.
He is just catching cruise...

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by ObamaMessi: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2023
DamiFundz:

You dey Nigeria she dey Russia, and you dey fall in love. No be mumu be dat 😂😂
The surprising thing here is that your mumuisim is raised to the power of infinity so you think it's not possible to fall in love with someone miles away grin grin

Ask your mother her love story and she will tell you how she can't forget her ex with whom she fell in love, he was 9 million miles away 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by ThiefnubuBandit: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2023
Wetin dey happen for this thread self?
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by Bradford111(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2023
ObamaMessi:

Guy make yourself useful stop trolling on nairaland
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by 2paid2Bmad: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2023
I have to believe now that Nigeria has the most stupid set of people per landmass
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by Bradford111(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Brainstem, you
must be talking about that human garbage that cheated on his wife and pay prostitutes hush money while his wife was nursing a one year King of the damn. How can you understand my grammar when you completely lack the brain to comprehend simple English?

It's good you have written your destiny with your hands and it's nothing to write home about. See who is talking about level on nairaland 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I laugh at your stupidity grin

Do you want to write your auto biography? Just add up the pieces and I will ghost-write it for you. Now you can run along the gutter where your fellow mad men are, you have been noticed.

How old are you?
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by ObamaMessi: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2023
Bradford111:

Guy make yourself useful stop trolling on nairaland
How can you know how useful I am when you have shits for brain? How does it affect your life if I troll on nairaland? I pity your whoring mother.
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by ObamaMessi: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2023
Bradford111:

How old are you?
As old as your stupid father.
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by ObamaMessi: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2023
2paid2Bmad:
I have to believe now that Nigeria has the most stupid set of people per landmass
Idiot, you are not making any sense.

Your family make up 90 percent of the stupid people.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by Bradford111(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2023
ObamaMessi:
How can you know how useful I am when you have shits for brain? How does it affect your life if I troll on nairaland? I pity your whoring mother.
You are still a kid probably 17 to 18 I was at your stage once and understand your plight make yourself useful go and help your mother in the kitchen or go find handwork you are idle that's the reason

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Wetin dey happen for this thread self?

All man dey vex.. Joy left Nigeria febuary 25th 2023.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by ObamaMessi: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2023
Bradford111:

You are still a kid probably 17 to 18 I was at your stage once and understand your plight make yourself useful go and help your mother in the kitchen or go find handwork you are idle that's the reason
I guess your brain is running backward grin if you weren't idle you wouldn't be here trading words with a person you claimed to be 17/18. Honestly, your mother would be proud to see you exchanging words with me because that will Increase your IQ grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by Hatrick01: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2023
All i could see is transmission of vawulence from monika to another.
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by Bradford111(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2023
ObamaMessi:
I guess your brain is running backward grin if you weren't idle you wouldn't be here trading words with a person you claimed to be 17/18. Honestly, your mother would be proud to see you exchanging words with me because that will Increase your IQ grin

I blame your mom for raising stupidity for a son
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by ObamaMessi: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Hatrick01:
All i could see is transmission of vawulence from monika to another.
Baba man shall not live without vawulence grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by ObamaMessi: 10:57am On Mar 06, 2023
Bradford111:

I blame your mom for raising stupidity for a son
I blame the people of Ugo market for leaving your mother to fucck a donkey in broad daylight in the market, the pregnancy which result in your birth.

Check well, you have the DNA of a donkey.
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by Hatrick01: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Baba man shall not live without vawulence grin grin grin grin
but atleast lets give peace a chance...

Vawulence-vawulence ticket no good nah.

Lets run vawulence-peace ticket.

U wan vawulenmize nairaland?
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by Bradford111(m): 11:00am On Mar 06, 2023
ObamaMessi:
I blame the people of Ugo market for leaving your mother to fucck a donkey in broad daylight in the market, the pregnancy which result in your birth.

Check well, you have the DNA of a donkey.

Even your talk sef no make sense belike you never suck your mama toto water today that's why your sense still day half
Re: I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) by ObamaMessi: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Hatrick01:
but atleast lets give peace a chance...

Vawulence-vawulence ticket no good nah.

Lets run vawulence-peace ticket.

U wan vawulenmize nairaland?
As these headslamers succeeded in Muslim -muslim ticket so shall we succeed in Vawulence-Vawulence ticket.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Effects of Distance on Relationship? / If Your Girlfriend Leaves You For A Richer Man / Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.