Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (68145 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt / Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by rummmy: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Rara, he won 36 states ni. Awon alawada and irev robbers. smh.

If you like see EluuuPiii or KOWA as the winner in all the 36 states and FCT on the INEC server, Mahmood Yakubu will stick ONLY to the hardcopies of all result signed by all the agents and verified by the observers and security there when the result was collated.

INEC knew politicians and the lp mob will play their silly games and hack the soft copies but it can guide and protect the physical hardcoppies.

The format of this intended fraud was tried by Dino when he kept calling a dubious number from his phone he claimed to have gotten from 'INEC server' whereas the real hardcopy of the result sheet with all signatures and names of all agents including that of PDP was right in front of INEC Chairman who called out the real number. The INEC Chairman stopped at just calling Dino a fraud. These lp mobs are being fraudulent like Dino. They should swear on oath that these 'results' are authentic so in the event they are fished out, we can prosecute them for perjury.

If you want to disgrace yourself and waste your time, take these nonsense hacked online things flying around to court and INEC will place the real document before the judge.

congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
yeah he is your president elect.....in your town union.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by sehin79(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
THIS IS FAKE NEWS....NAIRALAND SHOULD STOP POSTING FAKE NEWS.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by HardMirror(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
I have done my own tay tay and in agreement with the lady's. Now, go do yours and conclude cheesy
i know people like you very well. you lie so much you dont even know what is true anymore. i am 1000% sure you did not do any calculation, you just follow anything your masters tell you cos you are a zombie.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by bizzibodi(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
The whole world saw d daylight robbery

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by OgaTheTop2: 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
HardMirror:
i know people like you very well. you lie so much you dont even know what is true anymore. i am 1000% sure you did not do any calculation, you just follow anything your masters tell you cos you are a zombie.
You are too lazy...
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by lapintoz: 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
How many ibo people dey for SW that voted Obi diots apart from Lagos that made him win 19 states. Abi na him win for Kano or Maiduguri where nobody know am..... E be like say craze don dey wory some people....

FreeStuffsNG:

If you like see EluuuPiii or KOWA as the winner in all the 36 states and FCT on the INEC server, Mahmood Yakubu will stick ONLY to the hardcopies of all result signed by all the agents and verified by the observers and security there when the result was collated.

INEC knew politicians and the lp mob will play their silly games and hack the soft copies but it can guide and protect the physical hardcoppies.

The format of this intended fraud was tried by Dino when he kept calling a dubious number from his phone he claimed to have gotten from 'INEC server' whereas the real hardcopy of the result sheet with all signatures and names of all agents including that of PDP was right in front of INEC Chairman who called out the real number. The INEC Chairman stopped at just calling Dino a fraud. These lp mobs are being fraudulent like Dino. They should swear on oath that these 'results' are authentic so in the event they are fished out, we can prosecute them for perjury.

If you want to disgrace yourself and waste your time, take these nonsense hacked online things flying around to court and INEC will place the real document before the judge.

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Everlastingson: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You're deeply troubled. When we say that Tinubu won't be President you think it's mere talk. Tinubu will be rooted out for no one voted for him. Peter Obi is the President. Better become Obidient so that your sorrow will turn to joy.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by HistoryBuff: 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
I think something INEC needs to do is to make it possible to upload the results at the polling unit through the BVAS directly to the server in front of everyone, and not just a picture of the result sheets. That way, when you open the website, you can see a running total of the votes at the presidential, state, ward and polling unit levels. And these totals would be updating in real-time as more polling units upload their results. At the moment, it seems you have to manually add the results polling unit by polling unit to find out the total and it shouldn't be so. The point of technology is to make such things easier. That would help fix this problem of a discrepancy between the announced result and the summation of the result sheets. For example I was going through the results for Rumuodomaya ward of Obio-Akpor LGA of Rivers State, and in some of the polling units instead of the result sheet, you find a letter from an INEC official apologising because the result sheets of several polling units are missing. So all the hundreds or thousands of people who voted in those polling units have been disenfranchised because their votes have been lost. But if both the result sheets and the actual results were uploaded at each polling unit, we would have had them instantly. You know in America there is no central electoral body like INEC, but their elections work because results are transmitted and updated in real-time. These things are not difficult, but unfortunately the people in charge have no incentive to implement them because that would lead to their defeat. We must find a way to compel them to do the right thing, even if it goes against their interests.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by broadman20: 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Espelbengz:
Don't feel to important mate, every right thinking Nigerian knew Buhari would win that election (even though these same men of God prophesied differently) Bubu's case was different, he won Jonathan outrightly and didn't loose like PO who is going to the courts to seek redress over an election he came third!

I won't bother you with the indices, BAT will be sworn in on the 27th of may! I never miss with my predictions!

Well, you speak like a party supporter not like an independent minded Nigerian.

Tinubu won the election..... hahahaha!

How I wish Buhari supporters were beating Nigerians up in Katsina like we saw in Lagos and yet he lost shamelessly after all the brutality against innocent Nigerians who were not Atiku or Obi.

Like I've always said, I always pity party supporters more than how I pity politicians because they are always the people who fights, wound people or are even wounded whenever the situation gets so bad.

I pray you got enough shock absorber for the unfolding scenario. Smart people are smart because they know it's not always business as usual in all cases.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by 2mch(m): 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
From IPOB Bureau of Statistics. The lies a section of people tell is too much. It’s a cultural thing for them to tell lies, no shame no remorse. Very psychopathic.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Omodua(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Rara, he won 36 states ni. Awon alawada and irev robbers. Go an give him irev certificate nah.smh.

You Will go to Court to prove your points. Not just yarning that your principal Tinubu won.

Bunch of vote thieves and riggers!

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by waliezi(m): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
The new Nigeria is here.
It is unstoppable.
It is unquenchable.
It is unriggable.
The new Nigeria is the OBIDIENT Nigeria.

When we say tinubu will not be President of Nigeria, urchins think it is about insulting facts on ground.

Tinubu has more chance of ending up in jail than nearing presidency.

Tinubu should do the needful by himself now.
The pain, shame and disgrace waiting for him will be too much to bare.

PODATTI will be sworn in as the president of Nigeria

It is in the best interest of Nigerians for the next government to succeed. I pray for our new president. Election has come n go.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Emir01: 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
Stop posting all this nuisance. That's how they started posting 1.1 million votes for LP in plateau
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by MorataFC: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
casualobserver:
if you have that level of detail, why didnt she tell us the actual overal figures. Let us eeven assume she is correct, winning 19 states doesnt mean 1) you won the overall majority vote and 2) you have 25% in 2/3rds of states.

This tweet is mischievous. if i know I won the overall majority and have 25% in 24 states +Fct, I would give the actual figures. Thing is I have said it many times, winning states does not make you president. A candidate can come second in all 36 states and have more overall votes than you who won 19 states.

This sounds like typical ibo propaganda....misleading with lies or half truths and saying it enough times for gullible followers to take it as fact.

As far as i am concerned, the gap (2.8m) between APC and LP is too much to be overhauled by any rigging redress.

1) rigging happenned in LP strongholds too, forensic examination by others will also expose vote rigging in the SE.
2) LP has no major presence in the North so they wont get 25%...it is foolhardy no matter how a recount goes to think LP will get 25% in states like kano, Katsina, Zamfara etc just like it is fool hardy to expect APC to get 25% in Anambra no matter how many times the vote is recounted, no matter any rigging that happened! I can list 13 states where it is impossible for LP to get 25%.
3) Rivers was the only place one can say there was grand rigging against LP and the entire votes from Rivers state was less than 500k
4) they will gain some votes but they will also lose some the net result I doubt is enough to overturn a 2.8m gap.
5) i have seen ridiculous claims by Obi supporters that according to their own collations Obi got 20m votes..seriously how stupid are your supporters for you to make these kind of claims. it really is a testement to the brain of the Obidient that their leaders can make such claims. Even PDP, the masters of rigging and who also claim they won will not tell you they got 10m. Daft as they are they have more sense than that.

Like I said, I can list 13 states where it is impossible for LP to get 25%. that alone means it would have gone to a rerun. The thing is Obi cannot win a rerun with Atiku because of the Northern factor and cannot win a rerun with Tinubu because of the Northern factor. in a rerun with Atiku, Tinubu's and Kwakwanso's Northern votes will go to Atiku, in a rerun with Tinubu, Kwakwanso and Atiku's Northern votes will go to Tinubu. There is no possible permutation for an Obi victory!

None of the Obidients making noise is claiming he was rigged in katsina, Sokoto, Kano, Zamfara, Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe, Borno, Jigawa, Kebbi, these are 10 states where he got either 1% or 0% of the votes...did anyone expect him to do well there? Add Kwara,Niger, Kogi, Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun where he scored 10% or less, thats a total of 16 states where there is no way any redress can take him over 25%. I havent mentioned other states like kaduna, Adamawa etc where he scored more than 10% but less than 15% so any right thinking person knows there is no way Obi can overhaul the results.

Obi lost this election, he should let us have peace!!!
10 gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Olurondo: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sore losers and delusional obidients.They have labored in vain.Don't go and face your business, be crying over loser Obi!!
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Omodua(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

You go see more of Obi's court palava on Fp. Sebi NL don turn to court.

Things they condemn most are things they actually mastered..

Seun, you need to look into the activities of some of your mods.

They can't be forcing false Narration on Nigerians by using their position as mods. Same way false narrations about Lekki was spread like fire due to the way any story related to it made FP..
Helinues,what are you saying. Why falsely accusing the Mods. They are doing their work.

Tinubu never won election. He was hurriedly declared winner when necessary homework was not done.

We can't build egalitarian society based on shaky foundation. The leaders must be credible and duly elected.

This impunity is going to be challenged. We can't be ruled by fraudster and imposter.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Meandmycrew(f): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
I can see peter obi in aso rock come may 29th. That i have seen and it shall come to pass!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph4Tz-CMO3w
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Bigshots001(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
dat9jaguy:

That is if she/he is even female to begin with.
Nothing to like or hate about her.

Alright,as long as she's not an Agbado CORNrade,you don't care right?🤨
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Papichulostunne(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Rara, he won 36 states ni. Awon alawada and irev robbers. Go an give him irev certificate nah.Awon fraudulent Agulu result forgers.smh.

Check my posts,you go know say i no dey person if not........ .....
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by HardMirror(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
You are too lazy...
i agree i am lazy. proove you are hardworking. Where are the numbers? Oh! i know. you are waiting for your masters to give you the number so you can start posting online. zombie
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Obaaderemi2: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
nlfpmod:
Obidient Twitter user, NEFERTITI aka @Firstladyship, CLAIMS:

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1632643238812176389
19 states? And you think any sensible person would believe this?

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by OgaTheTop2: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
HardMirror:
i agree i am lazy. proove you are hardworking. Where are the numbers? Oh! i know. you are waiting for your masters to give you the number so you can start posting online. zombie
Simple calculations you can't do. You're waiting for my numbers. Go do yours and conclude, urchin. It's so glaring your grandpa inec selected master rigged and stole the people's mandate. Certificate that will be returned cheesy
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Omoawoke: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
HardMirror:

These guys have low IQ and extremely gullible
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by fabolouz1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Disgusting how people frame bullshits to please their paymasters .
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Honlucas: 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
For you to believe Obi won 19 states in #NigerianElections2023, you must believe he won the 5 SE states (true), the 6 SS states, Lagos, and 7 states in Northern Nigeria (unlikely). He could win Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa. But where else in the North? Be realistic!
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by mauchiz: 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nigeria na waaa for you!!
Everyday one story
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Everlastingson: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
leisuretym:
This thread smell promotion of Obidents and a Chinedu and purely against Sanwo and Yorubas

The Topic doesn’t have any correlation with the photo OP attached to the post

Chinedu will not rule Lagos, Greedy people, Yoruba bastards who votes for Chinedu of Labour Party in Lagos state will eventually because slave to Chinedu people who are very greedy with everything

You're simmering. You call your Yoruba brothers bastards coz they are voting for freedom.

Boy, don't be afraid. Igbo aren't trying to take your land. Your land remains your land. But you do not need to tell us every day that Yoruba land is Yoruba land. Everyone knows that. Other Nigerians in Lagos ( abi na only Igbo be non Yoruba leaving in Lagos?) are trying to deliver you from the clutches of Emilokan. Stop supporting your oppressor.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by geokay777(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ismahill:
Lie lie....I check all the irev results my self....all the results wey dm yeye obedient dy post na rubbish...
You dey mind them, the level of becloudedness ehn, no bẹ here.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by stano2(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Rara, he won 36 states ni. Awon alawada and irev robbers. Go an give him irev certificate nah.Awon fraudulent Agulu result forgers.smh.

CRY ME A RIVER
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

When it come to politics Obi is the greatest, in Nigeria, no inducement, no rubbing palms, no buying votes, no magomago, no anything, he pulled these numbers even with them surpressign his votes, he won anambra with a structureless party. Today they are enjoying apga

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / Alpha Jet Aircraft Crashes In Zamfara, Pilot Abayomi Dairo Rescued (Photos) / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.