Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (68154 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt / Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by DriverX: 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
imam07:
do u dont know if your own issue will be worse than d person u are shaming
At least I won't steal from 200 million people
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by millionaireman: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
omohayek:

This is just more meaningless bloviation - by your reasoning, Lagos, Kano and Oyo should also have similar vetoes, as all of them are "home to all the ethno-religious groups of people in Nigeria". No amount of pseudo-justification on your part will turn this brazen lie about Abuja into the truth, no matter how repetitively you and your sympathisers post it on here, Twitter or Facebook.

Your refusal to face reality will only make your dejection all the more crushing when reality sets in after Obi's case is justifiably tossed out. The harsh reality is that he lost the election as soon as he embraced the IPOB sympathisers and opportunist "pastors" spouting Islamophobic nonsense, a reality that was obvious to many of us on here who said as much at the time, only to be shouted down by brigades of Obi-worshippers unwilling to hear anything going against their fantasies.

It's being mere psychotic of a poster who positions Lagos, Kano and Oyo on the same page with Abuja. You may not find any Annang, or Etsako tribesman in Kano, or Lagos or Oyo. But you must find them or their Legislative Rep in Abuja.
Abuja is the federal capital territory where nearly all people from all the ethnic groups of Nigeria live.
That's why the constitution stipulates AND Abuja when it recommends 25% of votes from 2/3 of the 36 states AND Abuja. Abuja is regarded as a state constitutionally and governed by the president. You can't have a person who didn’t get 25% of votes in a state to govern the state.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by ShaqFu: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
nlfpmod:
Obidient Twitter user, NEFERTITI aka @Firstladyship, CLAIMS:

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1632643238812176389
she should have screenshot the result and posted it along with result she posted.

Saying Peter Obi won 19 states and not providing the proof from Irev portal can be deem as mischief making.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by HardMirror(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
ganisucks:

You can only disprove a theory after proving it wrong. Where are your calculations to counter what he's saying?
you are too daft to talk to me. u can kindly ignore me cos i would ignore you.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by HardMirror(m): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Yes, did my calculations and concluded. Go do yours and conclude. Bunch of election riggers.
you see? you have already concluded i support tinubu. I dont anyway. I am seeking the truth. we all know apc rigged, but unlike you i am not stupid, all i am asking for is for you to show us the calculations you said you made. it should not be hard. just show us.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by OgaTheTop2: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
HardMirror:
you see? you have already concluded i support tinubu. I dont anyway. I am seeking the truth. we all know apc rigged, but unlike you i am not stupid, all i am asking for is for you to show us the calculations you said you made. it should not be hard. just show us.
Go do your own and show us, how is that difficult for you to do? If you are seeking the truth, iRev is there for you to do your analysis. Are you this lazy?
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by XAUBulls: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

You go see more of Obi's court palava on Fp. Sebi NL don turn to court.

Things they condemn most are things they actually mastered..

Seun, you need to look into the activities of some of your mods.

They can't be forcing false Narration on Nigerians by using their position as mods. Same way false narrations about Lekki was spread like fire due to the way any story related to it made FP..
Nicely put.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by XAUBulls: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Rara, he won 36 states ni. Awon alawada and irev robbers. Go an give him irev certificate nah.Awon fraudulent Agulu result forgers.smh.

If you like see EluuuPiii or KOWA as the winner in all the 36 states and FCT on the INEC server, Mahmood Yakubu will stick ONLY to the hardcopies of all result signed by all the agents and verified by the observers and security there when the result was collated.

INEC knew politicians and the lp mob will play their silly games and hack the soft copies but it can guide and protect the physical hardcoppies.

The format of this intended fraud was tried by Dino when he kept calling a dubious number from his phone he claimed to have gotten from 'INEC server' whereas the real hardcopy of the result sheet with all signatures and names of all agents including that of PDP was right in front of INEC Chairman who called out the real number. The INEC Chairman stopped at just calling Dino a fraud. These lp mobs are being fraudulent like Dino. They should swear on oath that these 'results' are authentic so in the event they are fished out, we can prosecute them for perjury.

If you want to disgrace yourself and waste your time, take these nonsense hacked online things flying around to court and INEC will place the real document before the judge.

congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Deep insights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by HardMirror(m): 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Go do your own and show us, how is that difficult for you to do? If you are seeking the truth, iRev is there for you to do your analysis. Are you this lazy?
yes i am lazy. You that is hard working show us the calculation you did. I have said it again and again i am lazy. Show me the one you have done. Once some one does not agree with you guys, next thing is to start calling them tinubu supporters. It just shows how senseless you all are. Now u realize how stupid you are coming here to claim you verified the numbers but have nothing to show. The thread is on page 11 no one has shown us the numbers yet.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by NorthernSerene(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
You guys should stop waisting your time, Tinubu won and that's what INEC declared. Abi, you people be INEC? Mtcheeeeew!

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Charlie2020(f): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
nlfpmod:
Obidient Twitter user, NEFERTITI aka @Firstladyship, CLAIMS:

In other words, there should be a rerun between Obi and Atiku - 1st and 2nd
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by harmony75: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mmmmm and INEC was given us crumbs.. Obi wins 👏 🇳🇬 👏
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by OgaTheTop2: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
HardMirror:
yes i am lazy. You that is hard working show us the calculation you did. I have said it again and again i am lazy. Show me the one you have done. Once some one does not agree with you guys, next thing is to start calling them tinubu supporters. It just shows how senseless you all are. Now u realize how stupid you are coming here to claim you verified the numbers but have nothing to show. The thread is on page 11 no one has shown us the numbers yet.
The more reason for you to get on iRev and do your own calculations. Don't depend on others to make your conclusion. Get on iRev, do yours and know the truth. Stop spamming the thread for 'show me what You've done'. It was a lady like you that did the one on this thread and made her conclusion. Go do yours. Nobody is here to spoon-feed you.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by imam07: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
DriverX:
At least I won't steal from 200 million people
if u hv gut to still from one person u can steal from over 200 million people if u hv d opportunity
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by HardMirror(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
The more reason for you to get on iRev and do your own calculations. Don't depend on others to make your conclusion. Get on iRev, do yours and know the truth. Stop spamming the thread for 'show me what You've done'. It was a lady like you that did the one on this thread and made her conclusion. Go do yours. Nobody is here to spoon-feed you.
of course you are not here to spoon feed me. I know that very well, you are here to spread propaganda. What people dont know is most of you are paid to lie online. Keep it up, keep fooling the obidients. Only zombies are obidients anyway, they dont think.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by broadman20: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Espelbengz:
Who won amongst the losers approaching the court? Atiku or Obi? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Need to remind you too that you are not talking to a kid, so we can get the perspective straight!
I don't like hypocrites who sits on the fence but when I reality belongs to the wailing crowd. "I am an independent Nigerian" 🤣🤣🤣 don't be ashamed to obidient or atikulated!

That the APC has largely been civil doesn't mean that both the LPDP didn't bully and surpressed APC voters, especially in the south East, evidences abound to this fact and will be proven at the appropriate time.

Inciting gullible people in an election they all knew they lost due to poor calculations by the LPDP and NNPP can never hold waters, at most these wailings will continue for a few days or those of you who are pained over the choice of a Yoruba Muslim and another kanuri Muslim ticket, will give it all forms of colouration but it will not amount to anything,

Curse/wish Nigeria bad all you can but ASIWAJU is the 16 President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Already know what you will say after losing at the supreme court.. "they bought the judgement and democary is under attack"

Hahahaha!

Tinubu the 16th president of Nigeria!

Hahahaha!

Why do party supporters reason alike?

I just guess they are always hypnotized by politicians.

Because for me, when I see uncommon things happening around me, I will always know that something big is about to happen.

If you are a DEEP THINKER, which I guess you are not;

You would have asked yourself these questions;

1) From 1999 till date, has a party defeated Bola Tinubu's party in Lagos?

2) who has ever lead a movement or a political party in Nigeria that even an ordinary Okada rider won an election to Federal House of Representatives?

3) Who has led a movement that within 8 months send a lot of political heavy weight packing in Nigeria.

You know one thing about sentiment, it blocks the mind to accept the realities on ground.

But the dangers of it is that it always resort to an urgly end most times.

This issue will be a LANDMARK issue in Nigeria political history, just like the supreme court decision on Obi's tenure elongation in Nigeria.

BOLA AHMED TINUBU will never be the president of Nigeria for one day...... just like I said in 2015 about Jonathan and even Buhari confirmed that he was surprised when that congratulatory call came from Jonathan.

I DON'T SPEAK WITH A SHAKY VOICE ON ISSUES LIKE THESE. AND MAY TIME AND GOD IN HEAVEN BE OUR WITNESS TODAY.

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by omohayek: 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
millionaireman:

It's being mere psychotic of a poster who positions Lagos, Kano and Oyo on the same page with Abuja. You may not find any Annang, or Etsako tribesman in Kano, or Lagos or Oyo. But you must find them or their Legislative Rep in Abuja.
Abuja is the federal capital territory where nearly all people from all the ethnic groups of Nigeria live.
That's why the constitution stipulates AND Abuja when it recommends 25% of votes from 2/3 of the 36 states AND Abuja. Abuja is regarded as a state constitutionally and governed by the president. You can't have a person who didn’t get 25% of votes in a state to govern the state.
Yup, just as I expected, more empty verbiage without even a trace of evidence to back it up. Keep on believing whatever helps you sleep at night, reality will catch up with you soon enough.

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by boxypane(m): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=Everlastingson post=121520569][/quote]
You guys just don't get it, do you?
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by boxypane(m): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
ganisucks:

So you're using DSS name to play on nairaland. Don't worry, DSS go drill you soon.
Best ignore you my brother. Keep growing.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Baatunde(m): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Is it only me or the malicious fake tweet has been taken down?

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by aariwa(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We all know and accepted that fact that he won the election on social media, nobody is disputing that. But the true election wasn’t on social media and he lost. Isn’t it high time everyone moves on? What’s the sense in chasing shadows?
Nairaland online nuisance you have changed monikers from your hookups in the ashawo thread to here…worthless piece of shit. I believe bastards you call your children will become ashamed of you in future..spits..pig
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Baatunde(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
The first person most likely heading for jail will be that NEFERTITI for spreading fake messages aimed at inciting dumb people to violence. Not unlike the dumb zombie followers of Trump, with thier chant of " STOP THE COUNT, STOP THE STEAL< OUR MANDATE HAS BEEN STOLEN, supposedly literate and enlightened people are latching on to a fake message without bothering to do a bit of confirmation or ask some basic sensible questions.

The tweet appears to be no longer available now, but the damage has been done already... O ma se o! Someone remarked that the NEFERTITI of a person holds the REMOTE CONTROL of certain dumb Obidients and I cannot agree any less.....

ote author=nlfpmod post=121512977]Obidient Twitter user, NEFERTITI aka @Firstladyship, CLAIMS:

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1632643238812176389[/quote]
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Espelbengz(m): 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ignoratia legis nemene excusat..
That you are ignorant of the law which proclaimed ASIWAJU as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria means nothing to the law, u can hype yourself, wail, cry, it won't move an ant, all obi anticidents happened in small Anambra! This is Nigeria and the owners of Nigeria has spoken..

Let him go and resume as the president of Lagos state nah😁 why didn't he win the rest of Yoruba land?

Lagos was won by Lp yes but narrowly, the reason was very simple, the Igbo population and some Christians who were made to believe it was an election btw christians and Muslims, and those envious of for his prowess as a politician, let me remind u that BAT is the only ex governor since 1999 who has remained relevant till date, didn't hold any position after handing over to Fashola, okute man headed SEC after handing over to Obiano, if you doubt it gimme one name! Obi is too small to be considered in the same category, Atiku made obi popular by choosing his as his vice! so it is not strange that alot of urchins hate ASIWAJU.

The sad reality on the outcome of this elections exposes Christianity in the minority based on voting pattern, it shouldn't have been about that in the first place, relying on people gullibilities to pursue your agenda is been wicked to the people you are deceiving to represent..

It is also a big lie that LP was formed 8months ago, except maybe you are a first time voter or u think I am some random guy u can cook up some figures for. APC is the only political movement that was barely formed a year that wrestled power from a sitting President.

LP have got about 7 senators and 35 HOR members, ANPP/CPC had much more that, infact they won many governors, this is nothing new, stop making this narrative to some of these gullible folks who might not be in the know.

I can categorically put it to you that ASIWAJU is your President come May!

Imagine one who couldn't have won in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, jigawa, Zamfara, kebbi, sokoto, yobe, gombe, bauchi, Adamawa, Niger, Kwara is claiming his Eastern votes, Edo, CR, Delta, FCT, Nasarawa, plateau and Lagos won him the presidency of Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Even the shamed will be ashamed of this man🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Tinubu the 16th president of Nigeria!

Hahahaha!

Why do party supporters reason alike?

I just guess they are always hypnotized by politicians.

Because for me, when I see uncommon things happening around me, I will always know that something big is about to happen.

If you are a DEEP THINKER, which I guess you are not;

You would have asked yourself these questions;

1) From 1999 till date, has a party defeated Bola Tinubu's party in Lagos?

2) who has ever lead a movement or a political party in Nigeria that even an ordinary Okada rider won an election to Federal House of Representatives?

3) Who has led a movement that within 8 months send a lot of political heavy weight packing in Nigeria.

You know one thing about sentiment, it blocks the mind to accept the realities on ground.

But the dangers of it is that it always resort to an urgly end most times.

This issue will be a LANDMARK issue in Nigeria political history, just like the supreme court decision on Obi's tenure elongation in Nigeria.

BOLA AHMED TINUBU will never be the president of Nigeria for one day...... just like I said in 2015 about Jonathan and even Buhari confirmed that he was surprised when that congratulatory call came from Jonathan.

I DON'T SPEAK WITH A SHAKY VOICE ON ISSUES LIKE THESE. AND MAY TIME AND GOD IN HEAVEN BE OUR WITNESS TODAY.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by broadman20: 5:13am On Mar 07, 2023
Espelbengz:
Ignoratia legis nemene excusat..
That you are ignorant of the law which proclaimed ASIWAJU as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria means nothing to the law, u can hype yourself, wail, cry, it won't move an ant, all obi anticidents happened in small Anambra! This is Nigeria and the owners of Nigeria has spoken..

Let him go and resume as the president of Lagos state nah😁 why didn't he win the rest of Yoruba land?

Lagos was won by Lp yes but narrowly, the reason was very simple, the Igbo population and some Christians who were made to believe it was an election btw christians and Muslims, and those envious of for his prowess as a politician, let me remind u that BAT is the only ex governor since 1999 who has remained relevant till date, didn't hold any position after handing over to Fashola, okute man headed SEC after handing over to Obiano, if you doubt it gimme one name! Obi is too small to be considered in the same category, Atiku made obi popular by choosing his as his vice! so it is not strange that alot of urchins hate ASIWAJU.

The sad reality on the outcome of this elections exposes Christianity in the minority based on voting pattern, it shouldn't have been about that in the first place, relying on people gullibilities to pursue your agenda is been wicked to the people you are deceiving to represent..

It is also a big lie that LP was formed 8months ago, except maybe you are a first time voter or u think I am some random guy u can cook up some figures for. APC is the only political movement that was barely formed a year that wrestled power from a sitting President.

LP have got about 7 senators and 35 HOR members, ANPP/CPC had much more that, infact they won many governors, this is nothing new, stop making this narrative to some of these gullible folks who might not be in the know.

I can categorically put it to you that ASIWAJU is your President come May!

Imagine one who couldn't have won in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, jigawa, Zamfara, kebbi, sokoto, yobe, gombe, bauchi, Adamawa, Niger, Kwara is claiming his Eastern votes, Edo, CR, Delta, FCT, Nasarawa, plateau and Lagos won him the presidency of Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Even the shamed will be ashamed of this man🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are adequately entitled to your opinion and at liberty to support anybody of your choice based on your affiliation and personal interest.

But my submission to you is simple and that;

We are asking that anybody who will be the president of Nigeria will win the election genuinely without intimidating or harassing Nigerians.

And we cannot allow any useless party or group to mess up Nigeria and use propaganda to come back without paying the price of their misrule.

If Jonathan paid the price of PDP's FOOLISH misrule, BOLA AHMED TINUBU will also pay the price of APC wicked administration towards Nigerians. After all, he boasted that he was the one who went to Buhari and asked him to come and contest. If Buhari has been successful, won't he been boasting about it?

They are the people who came with the mantra CHANGE, and Nigeria must Change from the old ways of putting people into government position with intimidatiion and harassment against the will of Nigerians.

You can't be shouting APC CHANGE and you still do things like PDP, what a Hypocritic lifestyle?

If God is a God of justice and he was the one that made it possible for PDP to lose power in Nigeria dispite all their brutality in Nigeria. BOLA AHMED TINUBU will never be the president of Nigeria for one day with propaganda, lies and deceit as he has been doing.

Nigerians will BUILD A COUNTRY WHERE JUSTICE AND PEACE SHALL REIGN............ I don't care how Tribalstic or Sentimental anyone of you feel about it.

May God in heaven, the God of justice be our witness today.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Thomasankara(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2023
[center][/center] grin grin[/color]you are not called a false prophet for fun[color=#770077]
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi reclaiming his mandate in court.

This I have seen.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Waterbear(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We all know and accepted that fact that he won the election on social media, nobody is disputing that. But the true election wasn’t on social media and he lost. Isn’t it high time everyone moves on? What’s the sense in chasing shadows?
Unless social media is your reality..
You'll soon realise he won on both media and reality
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Waterbear(m): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2023
Felabrity:
This is false, don't push it to frontpage

There is no evidence

Now you need evidence... grin
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Baatunde(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Quoting Dave Umahi:

"“We have to work with other tribes as the South-West did with the North and have succeeded.

“We have to stop being parochial and clannish; who could have believed that Obi was talking with me up till the last minute?” he added.

Soludo had, in an article dated November 14, 2022, asserted that Obi would not win the presidential election.

He stated, “Let’s be clear: Peter Obi knows that he can’t and won’t win. He knows the game he is playing, and we know too; and he knows that we know.”

Explaining the need for the Igbo to build alliances, Soludo had stated, “When will Ndigbo understand and learn politics, especially of Nigeria? When Bola Ahmed Tinubu defied the political wind of the time and stood out as the ‘only man standing’ in AD and later AC (before ACN) against a sitting President of Yoruba descent, no one accused him of being ‘anti-Yoruba’. Indeed, everyone recalls that both Tinubu and President Obasanjo disagreed politically, and probably still disagree—but none is being accused of being ‘anti- Yoruba’. Under Tinubu, the South-West strategically organised under a different political party, the ACN and went into a formidable alliance that kicked out a sitting President (in Africa?), and that alliance is not broken yet. Igbos, in their frenzied Nzogbu nzogbu politics, have sadly found themselves in a political cul de sac. Tragic indeed! When will my people smell the morning coffee?”
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by AfonjaConehead: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
Sheun,Mary44...

I intentionally want this to be public because it seems your nl.fpmod is compromised.

iit seems he's from SE and his pro Igbo agenda is obvious. He's not hiding it like his brother Lalasticlala who was infamous for allowing Igbo insults to stand while Yoruba guys are banned.

hELENius. Cillfatumarin. dustbinmalik
hotoroMental Baba agbalagba,this ya Sifia pains issa terrible,lala don show you shege nor be small grin grin grin
How the ewa for that side? grin grin.

This is getting too obvious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.