Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (68158 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt / Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by boxypane(m): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
I reported this lady to DSS this morning. When they are done grilling her on how she got that nonsense she called result, she go melo.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Petie33: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Urchins won't like this grin
I am sure they are already shaking like their master grin

FTC!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha that's why we can't have online voting and irev because of this and it may not be used for governorship elections too
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by luluosas(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hmmmm! Let's see how it goes
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by omohayek: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
millionaireman:

FCT. The Supreme Court had declared in 2008 that a presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in FCT before declared winner; as written in the Constitution.
Did Prof Mammood not see the Supreme Court declaration before he rushed to declare Bola Tinubu as president-elect?
Another nonsensical claim born of nothing more than wishful thinking. Why would the constitution privilege Abuja over any of the other states by giving it special consideration? What the constitution actually says is that Abuja is to be treated like any other state when deciding whether the 25% threshold has been reached, not that Abuja alone determines whether a candidate gets to be President.

That's the funny thing about you Obidients and your lies - you think that by telling them fervently and often enough, you can magically turn them into reality, and then you act shocked when reality pierces the echo-chamber you build up around yourselves. That's why some nonentity on Twitter can claim that the Igbo tribal champion Obi outright won Ondo, that he got 25% in Oyo state after all his followers insults about "Yoruba Muslims", or that any native of the NW or NE - let alone 25% in any state - would ever support a candidate who openly embraced bigoted paranoia about a "Muslim Muslim ticket" and "Northern domination" ...

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by OkutaNla: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
omohayek:

Another nonsensical claim born of nothing more than wishful thinking. Why would the constitution privilege Abuja over any of the other states by giving it special consideration? What the constitution actually says is that Abuja is to be treated like any other state when deciding whether the 25% threshold has been reached, not that Abuja alone determines whether a candidate gets to be President.

That's the funny thing about you Obidients and your lies - you think that by telling them fervently and often enough, you can magically turn them into reality, and then you act shocked when reality pierces the echo-chamber you build up around yourselves. That's why some nonentity on Twitter can claim that the Igbo tribal champion Obi outright won Ondo, that he got 25% in Oyo state after all his followers insults about "Yoruba Muslims", or that any native of the NW or NE - let alone 25% in any state - would ever support a candidate who openly embraced bigoted paranoia about a "Muslim Muslim ticket" and "Northern domination" ...

They're using Josef Goebbels tactics of regurgitating a big enough lie till people fall for it, but unfortunately for them their lies will lule just like the fraud they hoped to force down our throats. Nigerians dodged a bullet by rejecting Obi and his zombidients at the polls, else we for don enter serious gbege with the wannabe anarchists.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by okc2022: 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
nlfpmod:
Obidient Twitter user, NEFERTITI aka @Firstladyship, CLAIMS:

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1632643238812176389
I'm not supprised, even with your claim Peter Obi can only win February 25th presidential election as online president with 19 states and FCT period. They should give him IRv returning certificate make me just rest abeg.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by HardMirror(m): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Calculations yapa everywhere and pointing to clear rigging of your agbado master. Don't wait for my calculations, go do yours and conclude. Bunch of thieves and shameless election riggers.
show me the calculations nau. Shebi you have all the details. Where is it? Or shame is catching you? Show the 19 states he won and 25 states where he got 25% why is it hard to share and silence me. Shame me by posting the list.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by OgaTheTop2: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
HardMirror:
show me the calculations nau. Shebi you have all the details. Where is it? Or shame is catching you? Show the 19 states he won and 25 states where he got 25% why is it hard to share and silence me. Shame me by posting the list.
No be your mates dey do calculations. Agbado full your brain ni?
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by juman(m): 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ask those crazy people what were the 19 states they are talking about?
They should list the 19 states.

It was completely impossible for him to win in 19 states in that election.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by ganisucks(f): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
boxypane:
I reported this lady to DSS this morning. When they are done grilling her on how she got that nonsense she called result, she go melo.
So you're using DSS name to play on nairaland. Don't worry, DSS go drill you soon.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by juman(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Anyway sha, their madness adding salt to democracy. It makes it more interesting and more profound.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by ganisucks(f): 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
HardMirror:
Why not show yours. Or do you not own a calculator; or you don't know simple arithmetic?
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by OgaTheTop2: 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
ganisucks:

So you're using DSS name to play on nairaland. Don't worry, DSS go drill you soon.
cheesy
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Espelbengz(m): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
Who won amongst the losers approaching the court? Atiku or Obi? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Need to remind you too that you are not talking to a kid, so we can get the perspective straight!
I don't like hypocrites who sits on the fence but when I reality belongs to the wailing crowd. "I am an independent Nigerian" 🤣🤣🤣 don't be ashamed to obidient or atikulated!

That the APC has largely been civil doesn't mean that both the LPDP didn't bully and surpressed APC voters, especially in the south East, evidences abound to this fact and will be proven at the appropriate time.

Inciting gullible people in an election they all knew they lost due to poor calculations by the LPDP and NNPP can never hold waters, at most these wailings will continue for a few days or those of you who are pained over the choice of a Yoruba Muslim and another kanuri Muslim ticket, will give it all forms of colouration but it will not amount to anything,

Curse/wish Nigeria bad all you can but ASIWAJU is the 16 President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Already know what you will say after losing at the supreme court.. "they bought the judgement and democary is under attack"

broadman20:

Well, you speak like a party supporter not like an independent minded Nigerian.

Tinubu won the election..... hahahaha!

How I wish Buhari supporters were beating Nigerians up in Katsina like we saw in Lagos and yet he lost shamelessly after all the brutality against innocent Nigerians who were not Atiku or Obi.

Like I've always said, I always pity party supporters more than how I pity politicians because they are always the people who fights, wound people or are even wounded whenever the situation gets so bad.

I pray you got enough shock absorber for the unfolding scenario. Smart people are smart because they know it's not always business as usual in all cases.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by nonhuman(m): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hope the irev is not editable
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by OgaTheTop2: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
ganisucks:

Why not show yours. Or do you not own a calculator; or you don't know simple arithmetic?
O ya mi lenu o. We don do calculations and very obvious election was rigged. Make him do him own na wahala. Awon thieves and bunch of election riggers cheesy
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by OgaTheTop2: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
nonhuman:
Hope the irev is not editable
I don't think so, unless the system administrator.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by nonhuman(m): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
I don't think so, unless the system administrator.
what it they began to change the results to avert evidence
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Everlastingson: 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=boxypane post=121519086]I reported this lady to DSS this morning. When they are done grilling her on how she got that nonsense she called result, she go

Just to DSS? Why not also to the Nigerian military HQ, Nigerian Customs, Police, Road Safety Corps, Civil Defence, Air force, Navy, etc.. That stolen mandate must be recovered by PO.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by millionaireman: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
omohayek:

The Constitution gave consideration to the fact that Abuja is home to all the ethno-religious groups of people in Nigeria. Therefore, if a presidential candidate who must live in Abuja if he wins, could not secure 25% of votes of the multi ethnic and multi religious groups in Abuja, he cannot be declared winner of the presidential election. Remember that the presidency takes care of issues of development of Abuja. Therefore, the president must first secure the approval of Abuja residents through winning required 25% of Abuja votes.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by millionaireman: 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
omohayek:

Omo, even the Supreme Court had ruled in 2008 that a presidential candidate must win 25% of votes of Abuja voters.
The Supreme Court of today cannot upturn the ruling of the same Supreme Court because it wants Tinubu suffering dementia to rule the 220m saner people in today's Nigeria. Make una no set fire upon Nigeria because of the ambition of old and sick Tinubu to merely answer president of Nigeria before he dies .
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Ismahill(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Axis313:

And to think of the speed the moderator take move it to front page.
e tire me....some pple just go school for nigeria ni....sense no really dey
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by millionaireman: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Rara, he won 36 states ni. Awon alawada and irev robbers. Go an give him irev certificate nah.Awon fraudulent Agulu result forgers.smh.

If you like see EluuuPiii or KOWA as the winner in all the 36 states and FCT on the INEC server, Mahmood Yakubu will stick ONLY to the hardcopies of all result signed by all the agents and verified by the observers and security there when the result was collated.

INEC knew politicians and the lp mob will play their silly games and hack the soft copies but it can guide and protect the physical hardcoppies.

The format of this intended fraud was tried by Dino when he kept calling a dubious number from his phone he claimed to have gotten from 'INEC server' whereas the real hardcopy of the result sheet with all signatures and names of all agents including that of PDP was right in front of INEC Chairman who called out the real number. The INEC Chairman stopped at just calling Dino a fraud. These lp mobs are being fraudulent like Dino. They should swear on oath that these 'results' are authentic so in the event they are fished out, we can prosecute them for perjury.

If you want to disgrace yourself and waste your time, take these nonsense hacked online things flying around to court and INEC will place the real document before the judge.

congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Your IREV Portal contains results posted outside real time, and after time elapsed in outright contravention of INEC regulations that the results would be transmitted directly from polling units to INEC iREV in real time. Therefore, no results on iREV portal is valid before the law.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by kay29000(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

You go see more of Obi's court palava on Fp. Sebi NL don turn to court.

Things they condemn most are things they actually mastered..

Seun, you need to look into the activities of some of your mods.

They can't be forcing false Narration on Nigerians by using their position as mods. Same way false narrations about Lekki was spread like fire due to the way any story related to it made FP..

Exactly.
Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by omohayek: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
millionaireman:

Omo, even the Supreme Court had ruled in 2008 that a presidential candidate must win 25% of votes of Abuja voters.
The Supreme Court of today cannot upturn the ruling of the same Supreme Court because it wants Tinubu suffering dementia to rule the 220m saner people in today's Nigeria. Make una no set fire upon Nigeria because of the ambition of old and sick Tinubu to merely answer president of Nigeria before he dies .
Please provide a link to this alleged court ruling - if the ruling exists, I'm sure you'll easily be able to provide verifiable evidence for it (and by evidence I don't mean screenshots or third-party articles) ...

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by omohayek: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
millionaireman:

The Constitution gave consideration to the fact that Abuja is home to all the ethno-religious groups of people in Nigeria. Therefore, if a presidential candidate who must live in Abuja if he wins, could not secure 25% of votes of the multi ethnic and multi religious groups in Abuja, he cannot be declared winner of the presidential election. Remember that the presidency takes care of issues of development of Abuja. Therefore, the president must first secure the approval of Abuja residents through winning required 25% of Abuja votes.
This is just more meaningless bloviation - by your reasoning, Lagos, Kano and Oyo should also have similar vetoes, as all of them are "home to all the ethno-religious groups of people in Nigeria". No amount of pseudo-justification on your part will turn this brazen lie about Abuja into the truth, no matter how repetitively you and your sympathisers post it on here, Twitter or Facebook.

Your refusal to face reality will only make your dejection all the more crushing when reality sets in after Obi's case is justifiably tossed out. The harsh reality is that he lost the election as soon as he embraced the IPOB sympathisers and opportunist "pastors" spouting Islamophobic nonsense, a reality that was obvious to many of us on here who said as much at the time, only to be shouted down by brigades of Obi-worshippers unwilling to hear anything going against their fantasies.

3 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by sangresan(m): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
nlfpmod:
Obidient Twitter user, NEFERTITI aka @Firstladyship, CLAIMS:

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1632643238812176389

Agulu results.

Mention those states.

Elupee is a party of idiiots.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison / APC Crisis: Winners And Losers / Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.