Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo (33710 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage / Lagos Guber Aspirant, Ade Dosunmu Dumps PDP, Joins NNPP / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Last I checked, it is a three way Yoruba race. You can show us the Igbo candidate if any.

What is an IPOB sympathiser doing wanting to be Governor of Lagos, a Yoruba state?.

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by gfon(m): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
FisifunKododada:

What is South South. State your worthless tribe or shut da fvck up.
Lol bro be forming woke behind your keypad... How was sales today from cutting tickets at the garage?
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Pickmycall:
It is Lekki toll gates,iyaoloja and mc oluomo that we don't want.If sanwo olu promises to disband this group of tinubu's revenue collectors,he has my vote.

If you're not satisfied with how Lagos is run/Yoruba culture, then go back to Anambra. Personally, I think Obi of Onitsha is an illegitimate king but you don't see me going to Onitsha to complain and insisting that the governor must remove him. Do you?

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Olasty(f): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
thebestprice:
Jandor said something on arise tv.

He said " I was in the APC Lagos for years and I know how everything works . They try to scare away the Igbo so that they can criminally retain power . I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE CAMERA , HELLO ALL MY IGBO BROTHERS, PLEASE COME OUT AND VOTE ON THE 11TH . I AM A FULL

BLOODED LAGOS MAN AND I ASSURE You NOTHING NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU "

Please 🙏 let us vote jandor not the party but the person
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
gfon:
Lol bro be forming woke behind your keypad... How was sales today from cutting tickets at the garage?

Stale. Try another one, this one is played out. If you tribe is not worthless, you will declare proudly. A las you're from some worthless unknown tribe. South South kee you there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Acidosis:
Those making it a war between Igbos and Yoruba are making a great mistake. Most of the people we refer to as Igbos are from Delta, Rivers, Benin, AkwaIbom, Kogi, etc.We have more South South people in Lagos than Igbos. These bigoted ur.chins who failed terribly in geography will learn a bitter lesson.Most of the markets in my part of Lagos are controlled by Akwa Ibom and Urhobo (Delta) folks. Yet, these ur.chins won't stop threatening "Igbos".

And YET the ONLY tribe that calls Lagos 'a no man's land' are the Ibos. I think the Yorubas are correct in focusing their angst against the Okoros. Okoros are the root of all this tribal instability.

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lightorder:
you are wasting your time. Get a job and be useful for once

And yet you're unable to refute his valid points. Look up ad hominem. Thank me later.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Especially the ones on nairaland who were born, raised and are still masturbating in generational poverty....they will always brainwash them into believing that Igbos are responsible for their state of perpetual economic stagnation.

Typical okoro chestbeating. Yorubas are not interested in replacing Sanwo Olu with Chinedu. If you okoros want to replace governors, you would have replaced the kerosene development governor of Abia state. A las, you re-elected him. This is never about performance, it is about controlling Yoruba land through the backdoor with your IPOB brethren.

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
jaxxy:

do u know seyi tinubu's wife is igbo from Anambra state?

All this bigotry will not help u or anybody.

Did Seyi Tinub or his children insult Yoruba/Yoruba culture?
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by CodeTemplar: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
FisifunKododada:

What is an IPOB sympathiser doing wanting to be Governor of Lagos, a Yoruba state?.
I don't know about IPOB sympathy.
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Cjayboy:
This Saturday's Guber election in Lagos state will shock APC.Let them get ready to kill everybody..This guber election in Lagos is between LP candidate who's a Yoruba person and Babajide Sanwo-Olu another Yoruba son..Why accusing the Igbos? No be we created ourselves ooooo..Na God dey do am..

Answer this question (Yes or No): Will Ibos elect a governor who insults Ibo culture and heritage?

No long grammar. No insults. Just Yes or No.

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lightorder:
have I been scared of them before ? I know the faces of most urchins around my polling units. Just play rough to me, I will come and take you out clean after the election best way I like. Sons of useless worn out motor park drunks

online tough man cheesy cheesy cheesy. Just make sure you go vote with your gun on Saturday. The way you okoros have heated up the polity, I won't be surprised if some people are coming out on Saturday to kill.
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gerrard59:
This set of people are just pained that Obi won Lagos, and if the real results are released, he won it resoundingly. Last I checked, the governors of Ondo and Osun have an Igbo wife and mother, respectively. So I understand the IPOB and Biafra mentions. Tomorrow, the same clowns will scream rAcIsM. You see why I say it is better to experience racism in a prosperous place than tribalism in the world's poverty capital?One would read their comments and wonder if the three major contenders are Igbos. Whereas all are Yoruba men.

Yorubas say they don't want an IPOB governor to rule them. How is that hard for you to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by ayinba1(f): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Wahala
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Masterito:
Thank God someone has seen it all. That is what APC does they turn everything to tribalism and blame others for it. Two Yorubas are contesting and they making it look like it is Ibos contesting with them.

Was it APC that called Lagos 'a no man's land?' You okoros are instigators then when the people you instigate respond, then you start claiming victims. Nobody is buying your fake tears. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
jaxxy:
no be fvck I dey talk about. marry and born for igbo woman? Difference dey.did the name afonja start from igbos or from yorubas themselves? undecided

Yorubas don't want an IPOB sympathiser to be their governor. How hard is that for you to understand? I will tell you this for free, if Chinedu by chance wins that election, he will be impeached within weeks of entering office.

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Acidosis(m): 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
FisifunKododada:

And YET the ONLY tribe that calls Lagos 'a no man's land' are the Ibos. I think the Yorubas are correct in focusing their angst against the Okoros. Okoros are the root of all this tribal instability.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Are you an indigene of Lagos?
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tflex01:

Well said. In fact they must be stopped by all means.

Go and stop UGM forcing your parents/grandparents to stay a home on Mondays and harvesting your sex organs on other days. Do that first. Before you carry Yoruba state politics for head like the gala you sell in traffic. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sermwell:

Are they voting out yorubas and voting in Igbos in Lagos? Igbos have never been politically tribalistic! They voted Yaradua, Obasanjo, Atiku etc. Are this men Igbos?

STOP lying. Ibos have ALWAYS voted against Yoruba in Presidential elections:

Voted Shagari over Awolowo
Voted Tofa over Abiola
Voted Obasanjo over Falae (Yoruba choice)
Voted Obi over Tinubu

You lies only work with people who don't know history. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Bobbiee:
Igbo people will be the death of these tribal Yoruba bigots in this country. The way they always carry Igbo people on their heads. I don't even understand. Out of the 500+ tribes in Nigeria. One day they will die in their sleep with all that hate chocking them

Then STOP calling their land 'no man's land.' You're the ONLY tribe that does that. And that is why you will ALWAYS be targeted.
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
PointB:

You should have just maintained your 'dignified' silence instead of spewing this trash. You've just exposed your primary and secondary WhatsApp group members as among those who have not grown beyond their primordial thinking. No one who is truly successful is into this type of bigotry. You need to think deeply about whether you want to remain in such group that are populated by losers. Obedient will not go away and are least concern with perennial noise making and empty threats every election period. We will vote our choice in Lagos State, and elsewhere. Miscreants, urchins, vagabonds, thugs, touts, who are not only the minority, but also in the same WhatsApp group cannot change or influence the will of the people. If you're coming to the poll on Saturday to make trouble, don't worry trouble is already waiting for you there. Lagos is part of Nigeria, and we all have freedom of choice and movement. Obidients will be first to arrive at the polling booth. We dare you miscreants to stop us from voting.

You accuse Yorubas of 'primordial thinking.' Yet, in Enugu a man cannot run for office because his grandfather is from Ebony. Please don't make me laugh. okoros are the most clannish people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
MatrixCircle:
The even went ahead to be threatening Gbadebo GRV with all manner of threats. They know he can defeat Sanwo Olu at the Polls.
It's now to threaten him. Or declare war against thier own .. grin grin grin grin

Ibos threaten Tinubu with death EVERY SINGLE DAY since he announced for president. So, what's the big deal about threatening some Chinedu with death?
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Minjim:
That's what it is.

The Igbos have packed themselves into LP threatening to take Lagos.

What do you expect the true sons to do ?

Its funny. They won't try that in Kano. The Muslim northerners know how to treat their Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by PointB: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
FisifunKododada:

You accuse Yorubas of 'primordial thinking.' Yet, in Enugu a man cannot run for office because his grandfather is from Ebony. Please don't make me laugh. okoros are the most clannish people in Nigeria.

Don't be silly. Show me in that post where I mentioned Yorubas!
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Acidosis:
Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Are you an indigene of Lagos?

STOP calling Yoruba land 'no man's land.' You're only creating problem for your tribe. I have been telling you people this for years. Now, it appears your cup is about to start running over. You will have yourselves to blame. Remember what happen in Hausaland before the civil war, you want to avoid that. Because wahala easy to start but to finish am na yawa.

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
PointB:
Don't be silly. Show me in that post where I mentioned Yorubas!

Okay no vex. Is it 'primordial thinking' for a man to be denied elected position in Enugu because his grandfather is from Ebonyi? Yes or No please, no long turenchi abeg.

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by jaxxy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
FisifunKododada:

Yorubas don't want an IPOB sympathiser to be their governor. How hard is that for you to understand? I will tell you this for free, if Chinedu by chance wins that election, he will be impeached within weeks of entering office.

clowns there is nothing u can do.
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
CodeTemplar:
I don't know about IPOB sympathy.

You don't know or you don't want to know. Chinedu is a strong IPOB supporter. He even supports sit a home. So, Yorubas say , God forbid he will never be our governor. So, what part of that is hard for you to understand?

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by jaxxy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
FisifunKododada:

Did Seyi Tinub or his children insult Yoruba/Yoruba culture?

where did he insult yorubas and his father's culture?
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by FisifunKododada: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Playmaaker14:
If you are normal, you would notice what I said about 20% of Yorubas. But you're not normal.I am not into tribal bigotry, I say things as I see it.

20%? Source please? Or this is another 'Buhari is El jubril from sudan' nonsense?

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Lashist(m): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
FisifunKododada:

Please what is Tinubu godfatherism. And can you explain with proof of your claim. Not repeating what Okoros tell you but actual legitimate documents to back up your claim. Thank you.
Lol...abeg channel your idiocy elsewhere. Biko, don't mention me again since you believe he isn't lagos godfather
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Acidosis(m): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
FisifunKododada:

STOP calling Yoruba land 'no man's land.' You're only creating problem for your tribe. I have been telling you people this for years. Now, it appears your cup is about to start running over. You will have yourselves to blame. Remember what happen in Hausaland before the civil war, you want to avoid that. Because wahala easy to start but to finish am na yawa.

You're the one calling your land a no man's land (assuming you're from Lagos but I'm 100% certain you have zero ancestral link with Lagos) grin grin

By the way, when will you advise your people to stop selling their lands to non-indigenes??

A few weeks ago, one of the thugs turned baale was caught saying "we don't know the people voting Labour Party in our community". This is the same miscreant that collects omo onile fees, "owo foundation", "owo roofing," "owo lintel," etc. from builders every now and then.

Thunder will fire you and your ancestors if you quote me again with your Igbo, Yoruba, or Hausa ma.dness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu / Xenophobic Rage: Why We Don’t Want To Return Home / Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.