Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election (57020 Views)

Supreme Court Upheld Candidates Must Win 25% Votes In 24 States, Plus FCT / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by Franky9584(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2023
Oh really?

But 12states without FCT can?

TRUTH CANNOT BE SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET...NEVER!

....PETER OBI IS COMING!
Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by leketon: 8:05am On Mar 07, 2023
Obi's Supporter Deletes Tweet About 19 States Won, ANAP Calls It False Info
Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by Waterbear(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Owontime:
I bet Borno,Kano,Katsina,Yobe,Gombe,Zamfara,Niger,Jigawa and Sokoto were among the 19 states won by Mr Gringory Obi.
IPOB people are indeed the most stupid and unintelligent people on earth. This useless group of people are always crying like babies.I wish they will all jump into the lagoon so Nigerians can have some peace and become a crime free society like United Arab Emirates.

Mumu... what ever you wish for other will befall you and your household ..AMEN
Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by Raf4: 5:23am On Mar 09, 2023
Idiko1:

At least, PO won a geopolitical region outrightly. Did Thiefinubu or Atiku perform such feat?

That's a pure evidence of rigging on Peter Obi's side. Imagine having 97% of Anambra state. It's never done anywhere.
Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by Owontime: 3:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Waterbear:

Mumu... what ever you wish for other will befall you and your household ..AMEN
Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by Owontime: 3:53am On Mar 10, 2023
IPOB mumu,no need for me to curse you back because you're already in a terrible situation. As I speak to you,I am sure you're a refugee in another part of the country other than your zone South East. May you all continue to suffer from what your fathers did in 1967,may the SouthEast continue to be a shithole. Amen grin
Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by shopifyhero1: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly / Biafra Sit At Home: Umahi Makes Uturn / Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.