Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election (57009 Views)

Supreme Court Upheld Candidates Must Win 25% Votes In 24 States, Plus FCT / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by tammie24: 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
They want to force Obi on us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by SleekyP(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
id911:

Reno Omokri is a big fool. So Reno doesn't understand 19 States + FCT + 25% in 2/3? I only blame Nairaland for being a dump site for any of his useless tweet.
he won all states grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by NLKing01: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Who is taking Reno Omokri serious? He's always looking for traffic to his posts
id911:

Reno Omokri is a big fool. So Reno doesn't understand 19 States + FCT + 25% in 2/3? I only blame Nairaland for being a dump site for any of his useless tweet.
Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by marlow1962(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
id911:

Lol I just dy pity that guy followers, I no fit dy follow person wer no get sense o

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by nairalee(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
he can comprehend but prefers wallowing in denial

azpekuliar:

He clearly cannot comprehend. The 19 states + FCT are the states Obidients are saying Obi won outrightly. Then he got 25% of the votes in at least 5 other states to make the spread.
That is what Reno cannot comprehend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by dreynewton: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by Teeroyzimma: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
id911:

"The candidate that receives the highest number of votes shall be declared elected only if they also fulfill a quota of 25 percent of the total votes cast in about 24 states including the Federal Capital Territory"

Going by what you wrote above, did Emilokan win 25% in Federal Capital Territory? Na una even dey dig grave for Emilokan without knowing.
ok

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by Goke7: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Which 19 states did obi win sef

2 Likes

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by Olurondo: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
The Obidients have labored in vain.There is nothing as rewarding and inspiring as seeing Peter Obi and Obidients lose this election.How could Obi have ever won?He has no track record,no mental capacity to rule this country. Let the Obidients continue to cry.They have labored in vain!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by Cantonese: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
The Fujitive has changed his narrative completely. Now it’s no longer “noise makers”. PDP all over the nation has been begging a the same OBIdients.

Very soon, I completely declare that PDP will collapse its entire structure into Labour Party nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by Helgreenluv(m): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
azpekuliar:

He clearly cannot comprehend. The 19 states + FCT are the states Obidients are saying Obi won outrightly. Then he got 25% of the votes in at least 5 other states to make the spread.
I guess you need a new brain because this one that you using at present is not functioning well. Obi can NEVER be president. He never got 25% in the North East and North West

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by nonhuman(m): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
True true Reno no get sense
Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by ShootThemAll(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
His sponsor Atiku is protesting in Abuja and Reno is in UK twitting. Reno is a He goat!!!
Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by treatise: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
njikoka:
But 12 states without FCT can
He was hoping of becoming a minister under Atiku possibly that of information grin
Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by IMASTEX: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
id911:

Exactly, I wonder how I once believed that the guy was intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by seunmsg(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
azpekuliar:

Can you list the states and the votes he got in the states?

6 Likes

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by InvertedHammer: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
beerfraud:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1632673882858455041
/

The important thing is not if it is enough to win the Presidential election or not. Let the real data and results be known so that it will guide the process.

/

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by Shattuck(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
Reno is right

According to the 1999 Constitution, presidential candidates must not only win a single majority but whoever will be recognised as an elected president must have won a stipulated minimum in every region of the country.

The candidate that receives the highest number of votes shall be declared elected only if they also fulfill a quota of 25 percent of the total votes cast in about 24 states including the Federal Capital Territory.

lol una don dey quote constitution, abeg try quote the jail term limit for fraud too make we know how many years tinubu go spend for jail, fyi he won 19 states and got 25 percent in some others making the minimum 25 percent in 25 states
Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by MatrixCircle: 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
The President elect won only 5 states .. angry angry can this make him President

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by ipobarecriminals: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
grin Dnt mind those yamiriflathead pigs. Useless land grabbers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by Ssst: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Rino or what re u even called, only God knows how many u have killed. I wonder what ur children will be learning from u
Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by adecz: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Reno, remember that as Obi's votes
are going up, Tinubus votes and states
he won over 25% will be coming down.

Under normal circumstances, the results
of the presidential election was indicating
a run off between APC & PDP before
Tinubu decided to credit Yakubus offshore
secret account with $100m💸💵💰

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by Ventura1: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Who is going to accept and implement this Obidient president result? They should head to the court, enough of this noise.

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by mauchiz: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
id911:

He is not a fool,
He aired his opinion, he has a right to express himself.
Don't call people fool.
Thank you
Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
Bluehole:
Something is fundamentally wrong with you and your taste for misinformation. The constitution did not say you must win 24 states but have 25% in them and the highest vote.

Obi so far won in 19 states, have more than 25% in 24 states + FCT and highest number of valid votes casted, enough to see him through unlike other parties.

What does the highest vote mean?

It simply means you must have the highest number of votes which literally means win the popular votes and also have 25% of the votes of those who voted

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by Dododawa01: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
id911:

You are d big fool cos u dnt know what constitution said abt it. He was telling u d facts

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by FashionCookie(f): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
Y naaaa
Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by miqos02(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
This man should concentrate on PDP matters
Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by Goodoldays(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
azpekuliar:

Who told you he did not comprehend

If it were Atiku who got 19 states and fct
Would he feign lack of comprehension?
Re: Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election by Bigshots001(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Omokri should prepare for another 8 years in exile. cheesy grin

I thought he should have come back to protest the outcome of the election,he is in faraway land tweeting trash, while Dino and Secondus are protesting on street, this is why that guy is a scam,I thought he is the master of protest.
Atiku was really an ATM machine,so imagine if Atiku had won(God forbid), this one will come back looking for appointment...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari / Rotimi Amaechi Escapes Car Fire Accident After Plane Incident. Photos / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.