Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo (3502 Views)

Akeredolu Was Weak In Matters Involving His Wife — Ex-Aide / Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. / Rauf Aregbesola: I Didn't Pick Senatorial Ticket Because I Want To Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Putindbutt: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Labour just made a Yoruba woman senator in Abuja ...but you guys don't talk about that
How about the ibo women that APC and PDP made senators?.. The fact is the woman would never have won under Labour party if she was anywhere in the SE.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by tamdun: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Labour just made a Yoruba woman senator in Abuja ...but you guys don't talk about that
Abuja is not Igboland,she was denied the ticket in her father land
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Romanoff(f): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
Putindbutt:

Losing is quite different from being booted out. Betty was booted out from contesting, Bianca was also given the boot for contesting a senatorial seat in Anambra being that she was told to go back to Enugu.
When you're given the chance to contest and you lose is quite different from being completely denied. Try understand the true story before butting in with wrong logic.

My logic isn't wrong. Betty would never have won. The stories I've heard about that woman and how unruly she was with her party members is the reason she was booted out.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Putindbutt: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
RiyaGoddess:
What's with these tribal issues here and there?

I'm full blooded Yoruba lady and I have 2 Igbo brother in-laws whom I love so well. One from Imo State and the other Anambra State. My two sisters got married to Igbo men and my niece and nephew are Igbos cool

Please enough of this I be Igbo I be Yoruba mentality! To me, WE REMAIN ONE !

Now don't mention me, I don't read mentions. Thank You!

Extra Read, look down

The Blessings of the Lord makes Rich & add no sorrow BUT The Blessings of the devil makes Rich & adds plenty sorrows.

Brothers & Sisters pick one !
I am even closer to ibos than you are but their tribalism smells 200miles away. Let your relatives that are married to ibos try contest any political seat in SE, then we see where your sermon would take you to. "Woke" Yoruba like you are the ones selling yourself cheap in the name of " my brother is married to ibo", blablabla.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by DeOTR: 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
tamdun:

Abuja is not Igboland,she was denied the ticket in her father land
You even get time to dey reply that dullard.
We are talking about Igbos denying their daughter participation in party primaries in igboland, just because she married a Yoruba man, the mumu is talking about a Yoruba woman that won election in the FCT.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by tamdun: 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
DeOTR:

You even get time to dey reply that dullard.
We are talking about Igbos denying their daughter participation in party primaries in igboland, just because she married a Yoruba man, the mumu is talking about a Yoruba woman that won election in the FCT.
Those people can never be straight forward

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Putindbutt: 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Romanoff:

My logic isn't wrong. Betty would never have won. The stories I've heard about that woman and how unruly she was with her party members is the reason she was booted out.
Was she unruly to party members in Imo? I was only informed she was arrogant to members in Ondo state not Imo. How about Bianca, was she also unruly?

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Romanoff(f): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Putindbutt:

Was she unruly to party members in Imo? I was only informed she was arrogant to members in Ondo state not Imo. How about Bianca, was she also unruly?

No be only Ondo. The woman own too much.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by tamdun: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Putindbutt:

I wonder o,they did same to Bianca who is also a fool blooded igbo
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Putindbutt: 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
Romanoff:

No be only Ondo. The woman own too much.
Why did they collect her money and sold form to her only to lock her out of the venue?. How about Bianca, why you dey avoid dat one?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Romanoff(f): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
Putindbutt:

Why did they collect her money and sold form to her only to lock her out of the venue?. How about Bianca, why you dey avoid dat one?

I don't know much about Bianca. Only what happened between she and Obiano's wife.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by GCFRin2034: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Putindbutt:

But what’s your business with Bianca . Is she contesting for election in yoruba land ? Or is she a yoruba woman ?

What has that got to do with this ?

The issue of the Betty in question is an APC internal affair . Not an Igbo affair . Let that sink in .
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Putindbutt: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Romanoff:

I don't know much about Bianca. Only what happened between she and Obiano's wife.
Go on your Google and read why she was denied Anambra South senatorial ticket so the next time, you will be able to talk from a logical perspective.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Ttalk: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Always dull response, does LP synonymous to Igbo, if people of Abuja voted a Yoruba woman in LP how does that exonerate the shameful disgrace Igbo gave Betty on account that she married a Yoruba person.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by BentizilL: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
RiyaGoddess:
What's with these tribal issues here and there?

I'm full blooded Yoruba lady and I have 2 Igbo brother in-laws whom I love so well. One from Imo State and the other Anambra State. My two sisters got married to Igbo men and my niece and nephew are Igbos cool

Please enough of this I be Igbo I be Yoruba mentality! To me, WE REMAIN ONE !

Now don't mention me, I don't read mentions. Thank You!

Extra Read, look down

The Blessings of the Lord makes Rich & add no sorrow BUT The Blessings of the devil makes Rich & adds plenty sorrows.

Brothers & Sisters pick one !
We're not one, don't be unfortunate... angry
I share no characteristics with tribalistic Igbo..
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Putindbutt: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
GCFRin2034:

But what’s your business with Bianca . Is she contesting for election in yoruba land ? Or is she a yoruba woman ?

The issue of the Betty in question is an APC internal affair . Not an Igbo affair . Let that sink in .
Was Bianca not APGA internal affairs? why was she rejected?.. Why are ibos rejecting their own blood but raise a moral standard in another man's region?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Ttalk: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
GCFRin2034:

The APC members in Imo state that denied Betty entrance were Kanuri and Ebira and not same Igbo? Does it mean all APC members in the SE are now Aboki?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by honeyB2018: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
stuffs2002:
IIGB0S are the most tribal people on earth

1) IIGB0S refused to vote Betty Akeredelu in her ancestral home just because she married a Yoruba man. They see her as a betrayer and not one of them anymore just because she married out of her ethnic group.

2) PSquare (Peter and Paul) became enemies just because one of them married a Yoruba lady by name Lola. They exorcised him from the family just because he married a Yoruba lady Things became worse that Jude (their elder brother) kept on cursing the one that married the Yoruba lady.

You promote nonsense, when you don't know the cause. Emeka Anyaoku married a Yoruba woman, tell me one right that has been denied her or her husband for the intertribal marriage?
Yorubas in the SW, made lots of post on this platform, against her husband, for marrying her and ask Ondo people to vote against her husband for marrying an Igbo woman.
Two of my uncles, married Yoruba women, nothing of their right in Igbo land has been denied them. She understands Igbo language and speaks it well. She was made a women leader in her clan, not minding that she is not an Igbo woman.
Recently, Yoruba carpenter, who is handling my project in my village, got married to my sister and they have two(2) kids now. No one denied them any of their right, because of their tribe.
Yorubas are teaching the rest of Nigeria, new things now. Don't worry, it will come to hunt you later.
SEYI Tinubu is married to an Igbo woman, hope under Tinubu's nose, his grandchildren will be called Omo ale in Yoruba land.
It's setting. The soup will be very hot in future

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by tamdun: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Putindbutt:

Was Bianca not APGA internal affairs? why was she rejected?.. Why are ibos rejecting their own blood but raise a moral standard in another man's region?
I don't think they'll ever get it,just rest
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Goodday90(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
She didn’t win the primaries
How did you know it’s because she married a non Igbo?

Make them dey whine una self,dey masturbate una small dick,una go soon cum

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by mrvitalis(m): 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ttalk:

Always dull response, does LP synonymous to Igbo, if people of Abuja voted a Yoruba woman in LP how does that exonerate the shameful disgrace Igbo gave Betty on account that she married a Yoruba person.

Did she contest and Igbos didn't vote her ? It was APC that refused her the ticket not Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Ttalk: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Did she contest and Igbos didn't vote her ? It was APC that refused her the ticket not Igbos

The APC that locked her out are Igbo and not Gambari, it is embedded in your gene to discriminate, other Nigerian doing that now are learning from Igbo
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by mrvitalis(m): 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ttalk:

The APC that locked her out are Igbo and not Gambari, it is embedded in your gene to discriminate, other Nigerian doing that now are learning from Igbo
Funny thing Stella odua married Edo man has been senator for 8 years your argument is baseless

Yorubas have never voted an Igbo man for president before

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Romanoff(f): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Putindbutt:

Go on your Google and read why she was denied Anambra South senatorial ticket so the next time, you will be able to talk from a logical perspective.

This was never about Bianca. This is about Betty. I don't know why you'd think Bianca's issue is related to it.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Neatboy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
I vehemently disagree with you. Even I myself, as an Igbo man, I can't just wake one morning and say that I want to be governor of my state if I have no grassroot supports. They didn't reject her because she is married to a non-Igbo. They rejected her because she just wanted to use her influence to get position, not minding that people have already been doing their own underground work for long.

So, you think they will just submit the position to her because she's a governor's wife or because she is Igbo? You guys should go and sleep.

Try another lie

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Neatboy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
tamdun:
Ondo state first lady,Betty akeredolu is a full blooded igbo woman and she was denied a Senatorial ticket because she married a non igbo

I vehemently disagree with you. Even I myself, as an Igbo man, I can't just wake one morning and say that I want to be governor of my state if I have no grassroot supports. They didn't reject her because she is married to a non-Igbo. They rejected her because she just wanted to use her influence to get position, not minding that people have already been doing their own underground work for long.

So, you think they will just submit the position to her because she's a governor's wife or because she is Igbo? You guys should go and sleep.

Try another lie

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by endy69: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
tamdun:

Oga what we are saying is u won't take 10% of the bullshit u push down people's throat,being in apc doesn't matter shebi na ur fellow igbo,her only crime was that she married a yoruba man
How do you people think self? Did you read what she said, una go put this country on fire and blame ipob for it. She lost because she doesn't have the control of the party structure in IMO state. Her Husband should had negotiated with IMO state governor since they are all APC. Thank God it didn't happen in Labour Party una for don dey blame Peter Obi. Make una dey reason b4 typing nonsense. During Jonathan's Okonji Iweala took the ministerial slot of Abia State despite marrying South South did South East people protest it? The wife of the governor can as well contest the seat of Ondo state since she resides there

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by abobote: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Contesting election where she does not reside?
Joke of the century
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Johnsown1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ondo first lady wants to be the senator representing imo state in abuja. Dose it sound right. Must she die in power,let he rest small na
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by endy69: 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Putindbutt:

How about the ibo women that APC and PDP made senators?.. The fact is the woman would never have won under Labour party if she was anywhere in the SE.
Make she pick LP Governorship form in IMO state and see if she doesn't win.
Same ppl accusing their brother GRV of not being Yoruba enough just because he married igbo are here crying over a woman that is not popular in their own evil party. We made your sister senator in Abuja, I campaigned Ireti because I don't want anything PDP. I've never met Ireti and spaced with her on twitter and you still come out to type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by Putindbutt: 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Romanoff:

This was never about Bianca. This is about Betty. I don't know why you'd think Bianca's issue is related to it.
Both are ibo women, both wanted to contest for political seats and were outrightly rejected.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo by raskymonojendor: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Putindbutt:

I can help you with that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"He Attended The School Sha" - David Hundeya / Must The Nigerian Police Be Bribed For Everything? / Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.