Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? (5357 Views)

Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
I always let Karma do the dirty work. Mine is to always be in the clear so when karma brings her wrath I don't get caught up in it... I never wrong no one who never had it coming. Even God knows but if I ever do anyone wrong I sincerely seek forgiveness and then I leave the rest for u.
I remember back then in Abuja some of my frat mates who were in the military set me up and messed me up with their boys and their guns. Then I had long stopped being active tho I still relate. When the story leak a lot of people wanted to move on my behalf but that would drag me further in the game. It wasn't even up to a week later these two guys who fūcked with me lost their jobs. They started living like beggars. I ran into one of them few months later and he was already shaking thinking I would play their games but instead I literally laughed out loud when we came close bcuz he was now a shadow of his old self. Another manager at work who ganged up against me so I was suspended from work got the shock of his life when the company's contract was suddenly terminated. Then my own personal hustle was flying. Manager that has no savings or investment. Na to carry 2/3 olosho take do 3some for hotels be him hobby. The guy neck begin stretch like lizard. Too many instances. I don't have to ever fight back. If u ever do me real wrong/evil and it hurts me. Just wait for it. E sure me die, u must collect wotoporiously 🙂

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Nonexisting1: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mine has been success. When I get hurt which is very unlikely nowadays, I go underground and work very hard. I work hard until my success starts intimating the idiot that hurts me. You know them daughters of Jezebel always like to keep tabs on those they hurt, that's their modus operandi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Killbillz:
I always let Karma do the dirty work. Mine is to always be in the clear so when karma brings her wrath I don't get caught up in it... I never wrong no one who never had it coming. Even God knows but if I ever do anyone wrong I sincerely seek forgiveness and then I leave the rest for u.
I remember back then in Abuja some of my frat mates who were in the military set me up and messed me up with their boys and their guns. Then I had long stopped being active tho I still relate. When the story leak a lot of people wanted to move on my behalf but that would drag me further in the game. It wasn't even up to a week later these two guys who fūcked with me lost their jobs. They started living like beggars. I ran into one of them few months later and he was already shaking thinking I would play their games but instead I literally laughed out loud when we came close bcuz he was now a shadow of his old self. Another manager at work who ganged up against me so I was suspended from work got the shock of his life when the company's contract was suddenly terminated. Then my own personal hustle was flying. Manager that has no savings or investment. Na to carry 2/3 olosho take do 3some for hotels be him hobby. The guy neck begin stretch like lizard. Too many instances. I don't have to ever fight back. If u ever do me real wrong/evil and it hurts me. Just wait for it. E sure me die, u must collect wotoporiously 🙂
Interesting. 🌚
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Polynek(m): 2:54am On Mar 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Ordinary cane That's not ordinary to me.

You don't lay your hands on me and get away with it and I also think it has to do with the kind of families we're from, I've never seen my parents use violence on us their kids or on each other, so it's not ordinary to me.

One time I did get my cousin arrested for laying her hands on me, but because she's family, I only let her stay in the prison cell for 2 days as a warning that next time I won't be that much lenient.

Funny enough, my mother always believed that I'd make a great lawyer from a very young age.. grin grin grin
Really grin Dix is very funny to me grin
U gatx to be strong oo grin are you F or M?

Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2023
I'm a female.[quote author=Polynek post=121590516][/quote]
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2023
My second sweetest revenge story happened when I was still in the University back in 2019.

There was this woman who was also a student and she stayed in the same residence as I did on campus, apparently she was in her 40s. Even though I had two friends, most of the time I was a loner, so this woman tried to make friends with me and she would start visiting my room much more frequently.

From the beginning I could tell that she's not the kind of a person that I'd like to make friends with, but I played along as she didn't do anything wrong to me and I had no reason to be mad at her. As time went by, her visits started to get less and less, I guess she could see that I was not reciprocating them and she eventually stopped visiting, I was like thank goodness.

Then she started hanging out with this other female security guard who was working at our residence then, she would spent most of the time in the guard room with the security guard whenever she was on duty.

I'd usually just greet them when I passed the guard room and moved on, this one time she stopped me and started telling me of how she thinks that I'm too proud and arrogant, that I think that I'm better than everyone, hence I'm always isolating myself from everyone in our residence.. I jokingly asked her what is it that she thought I was too proud of because I was just a normal student like everyone, she couldn't give me an exact answer, so I moved on.

This other time she repeated the same thing, but I immediately called her to order and told her of how I've got older siblings who are younger than her, but I respect them and that she should start respecting herself before I start disrespecting her. She calmed down and apologized, so I moved on because I don't like holding grudges, or going around causing unnecessary trouble with unnecessary people.

The woman started visiting me again in my room, I wasn't really comfortable with her visits, but I played along. She then started saying some bad things about the female security guard that she'd usually hangout with, telling me how she's been bad mouthing me and other stuff. Knowing the kind of a woman she was, I just played along.

One day I came up with an idea to ask her to tell me every details of the things the security guard said to her about me and everything else while I recorded her without her knowledge, I made sure that she mentioned the security guard's name in the recording. I then waited for the security guard to resume work as she was off duty. When she resumed work, I went to the guard room, greeted her, sat down, and confronted her in a calm way because I wasn't looking for any argument or a fight.

She seemed confused of what I was saying, so I took out my phone and played the recording, she seemed shocked by what she heard and she asked me to send her a copy of the recording, which I did. I then left her and went to face my day.

But before I could leave, I warned her to be careful of the kind of students she associates herself with because not only will some get her into trouble, but they will cost her her job too.

I wasn't in the residence for the whole day, but I returned later in the afternoon, the security guard came to my room before she could knock off and told me of how she kicked that woman out of the guard room and told her her mind. Apparently the two had a major argument to a point that the news ended up reaching the security guard's supervisor and the woman got banned from hanging out in the guard room with any other security guards.

The security guards who were to work in our place of residence were warned during their parade to never ever let her hangout in the guard room, else there'll be consequences. And the woman completely stopped visiting me too.. grin grin grin

As for me, I popped some champagne and celebrated.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by faceLAGOS: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Revenge is sweet, but I avoid it.

I’ll just render you “ Personal Non-Grata”.

I won’t hate you but I’ll definitely act indifferent; leaving everything to that beech called Karma.
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Treassured: 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
1Battery:
I remember when I was flogged by my elderly brother that very day he told me to put water for him to bath in the bathroom,I poured one full roll of Cameroon pepper in his water when he finished he started running around like someone who was being flogged spiritualy 🤣🤣🤣 I no fit forget that day.

Hmmm Lienus🙄

How will you Pour Cameroon Pepper In Water and the Person wouldn't Notice🙄
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by 1Battery(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Treassured:

Hmmm Lienus.

How would you Pour Cameroon Pepper In a Water and the Person wouldn't Notice.

The pepper use to be dark it self ,he didn't notice any because I made sure It settled in the water well,na aki and paw paw vibes when I de small so no reason am.
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nia69:
Interesting. 🌚
Yea... It is
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Killbillz:

Yea... It is
I sent you a mail. 🙂

Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Polynek(m): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm a female.
Alright u base in Lagos right
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 10, 2023
I wanted to chyke this banny but she no gree unto say she be les and she no day do men dem , truth be say I wan bleep this banny walahi and must do anything to bleep anything

So me and my men dem planned something go sup for the banny . E get one houseparty we notice the banny wan attend and for the party na one of my guy day host am

I reason am wetin day sup, as banny come this party , I find am cake laced with shayo & benny
She chop am finish drink Smirnoff ice
Around 10pm , the banny trip sleep off
As a sharp guy , I carry am go my domot begin strip am

I comot my phone snap am naked ( I no do anything to am)

As morning react she wake up comot there go her house , I send am her nude pic with my account number telling her do the needful or e go viral for instablog

Omo na day I now say girls get money walahi
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 10, 2023
No, South Africa.
Polynek:

Alright u base in Lagos right
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Polynek(m): 9:37am On Mar 10, 2023
Samantha124:
No, South Africa.
Alright
Married or single?
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 10, 2023
Why? grin grin grin
Polynek:

Alright
Married or single?
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Polynek(m): 9:41am On Mar 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Why? grin grin grin
You know
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 10, 2023
No, I don't.. Tell me. grin grin
Polynek:

You know
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Polynek(m): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Samantha124:
No, I don't.. Tell me. grin grin
Okay. Do you care if we can chat privately
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Lol.. that's not possible.

I think I just gave you your answer. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Polynek:

Okay. Do you care if we can chat privately
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Polynek(m): 10:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Lol.. that's not possible.

I think I just gave you your answer. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Alright
Thanks for your kind response
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Chaos14: 3:45am On Mar 11, 2023
tobby20:

U don’t expect us to believe this ur jamb story
believe what you want to believe. I didn't write this to impress anybody 😁😁
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Danielololade: 3:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by ItisWell22(f): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2023
Failure2019:

Your name make much sense, after reading your story… 😢🥱
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by UnOrdinary07(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2023
mariahAngel:
Those who understand maths easily usually have this pompous I too sabi attitude, and that is usually their undoing. cheesy
They're usually bad in literary subjects too.

Dude! If you were that good in literary subjects, you would not begin your sentence with Am.

You see? That is that overconfidence I was referring to. 😌

😂😂😂
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by UnOrdinary07(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2023
ItisWell22:

Your name make much sense, after reading your story… 😢🥱

😂😂😂
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by JONSYN7154: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
There's no revenge that's as sweet as forgiveness.
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Artemis444: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2023
Illegal1:
Do me i do u man no go vex....

86fb scam my 25k so i decided to scam 3 loans apps jst to get bk my money..

i took the money frm the 3 loans apps with the intention of not paying bk,bcus both the loan apps and 86fb belong to china...

its been 5months now since i took the loan and i won't pay bk,them go call me tire...
Which loan apps please!
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Illegal1(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2023
Artemis444:
Which loan apps please!
i took frm xcash,xcrosscash and newcredit.,
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Artemis444: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Illegal1:

i took frm xcash,xcrosscash and newcredit.,
I'd give it a try, need like 10K
Re: What Is Your Sweetest Revenge? by Kobicove(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2023
Stanweezy:
A guy came to my shop to make enquiries about installation of DSTv for viewing centre, i gave him the full quotation, I have some materials in my shop but i don't have dish and decoder

I went to DStV office to get the decoder when the price was given, i called him on phone to inform him he said i should buy it

After installation this guy refused to pay me my balance, i gave him two weeks to comply he didn't, one Saturday morning i went to his viewing centre and use my hand to comot the dish from signal

Saturday afternoon when match is about to start he switched TV DStV ON and it displayed "no signal due to weak or bad weather" this guy wey no dey call me nor dey plan to pay me my balance was crying that customers are leaving his shop bkus DSTv no get signal

I charge am for signal retrackking and still put my old balance, I told him my cash first B4 i start work he no get choice than to pay bkus next match will soon start and he won't like to miss that too

I still do not understand why Nigerians do not like to pay for services rendered! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Letter Of All Time. Very Hilarious! / Why Are Romancelanders Like This??? / Relationship Tips: How To Make Sure You are The Only Man She Is Fucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.