Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) (16013 Views)

Ladies Exercise To Get That Sexy Body : See For Yourself / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / Which Of These Is The Sweetest (PHOTOS PG 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by zexy2030(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2020
From what we have learnt before about our bodies, we have realized we all respond to nerve endings but their intensities differ.

Below are lists of the body parts giving us sweetness when ever it is touched or used but you will judge after reading which is the best feeling ever.
I start now:
YOUR NIPPLE: it has just hundreds of nerve endings yet some women can cum by sucking their nippy.

2. The glans penis(the cap/tip): these part of the body seems to be the most pleasurable for men, but appears from my list to be the least among organs with high nerve endings, yet some men can't hold their dick for one day or celibate for just 1week, or u will find them masturbate 7times a day, isn't sex overrated by men?

2. The clitoris/gspot: this part of the body has just 8,000 nerve endings but yet women are advised to be faithful and very much conservedwhile the men fvck away their lives, but by anatomic design women are suppose to be more promiscuous than men, because they feel twice that same feeling that men have when they cum. The Joy n confidence n respect they have after orgasm is like 'God I'm wonderfully made". But yet some women respect their bodies for their husbands or boyfriends but indeed they are suppose to do more than guys..guys aren't we over rating our sex lives.

NOW HERE ARE THE SWEETEST;
3. YOUR EARS (3 chambers) has 25,000 nerve endings, this happen to be one of the best feelings in the world for both male n female.
No one should compare this with sex the feeling can never be the same.
so never compare sex with removing wax from your ears. This is so so sweet.

4. YOUR LIPS: This part has up to 1million nerve endings which is the most erotic part and the sweetest for both parties

hold on I will update later..I need do something now

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by dukeprince50: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2020
The sweetest thing in life is laziness, nothing beats it.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Eketepisia: 7:48am On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Papertrails(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Op you 4got to add men with sensitive nipple.
Once saw a post somewhere "guys with sensitive nipple won't make heaven" grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Watin you want make we do?

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Mikkymilli: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Have you ever been given rimjob before? I can 100% confirm to you that that's the sweetest experience you can have in your body. I've never been the giver of it though but it sure as hell was great being the recipient. Chai. This girl being spoil me sha. grin
Ps: Check dictionary to know the meaning of rimjob. Don't ask me.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Mikkymilli:
Have you ever been given rimjob before? I can 100% confirm to you that that's the sweetest experience you can have in your body. I've never been the giver of it though but it sure as hell was great being the recipient. Chai. This girl being spoil me sha. grin

Kayanma!

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Mikkymilli: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Lamanii22:

Kayanma!
It seems you've been a partaker of rimjob before. Where you the giver or receiver or both?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by MrBachelor: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2020
Mikkymilli:

You paid her?

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by rowland545(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Mikkymilli:
that's gay move..... Is your name gaybriel?

5 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Mikkymilli:

It seems you've been a partaker of rimjob before. Where you the giver or receiver or both?

Lol God forbid it...

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by femi4: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2020
Sweetest activity is sleep....no wonder it can last for hours

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
Ole buruku.. Lazy ass!

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Brunicekid(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
And that sweetest thing can make a person the poorest being in Life.

7 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by dukeprince50: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Brunicekid:
And that sweetest thing can make a person the poorest being in Life.
iys still the sweetest, u just don't abuse it.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Eketepisia: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
iys still the sweetest, u just don't abuse it.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2020
The sweetest thing is meat tongue.
Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Liposure: 11:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Nuttin sweeter dan drilling shade's creamy pucy

4 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Williamsesco(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:
The sweetest thing is meat tongue.
the sweetest thing when i pug my prick inside the pussy. I feel like am ontop of the world
Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Nothing sweet pass spending Yahoo money. Yahoo money sweet o grin

11 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2020
The sweetest thing is when you have a sweet smelling tight skin thick lady cuddle up with you.... Chai!!!!

You won't even know which part of your body is doing you gis-gis!!!

5 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Williamsesco:
the sweetest thing when i pug my prick inside the pussy. I feel like am ontop of the world

Excuse me?
Why mention me with this? And what am I suppose to do about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Odion2016(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Dat no1 made me remember Adesuwa..She studied french in school. Anytime i suck her fat nipples, she moans, says merci boku, sepa, sepa..And finally,she cums..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Laziness and food is sweeter
Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by ChoCho54(f): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Papertrails:
Op you 4got to add men with sensitive nipple.
Once saw a post somewhere "guys with sensitive nipple won't make heaven" grin
All men have sensitive nipples. Some are just too proud to allow a girl suck it. grin

7 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by ChoCho54(f): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mikkymilli:
But you kissed her subsequently?

That's how coronavirus started.

Be safe!

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by ChoCho54(f): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
OP the sweetest activity in your body is to shite, followed by wee before cum.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Mywd: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
My daily routine go be like...

Work from home
Sleep
Eat
Drill that pussy
Watch tv and playgames

Who no wan live this kain life..
God is in control.

Mywd

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Cholls(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mikkymilli:
my brother iyamaaa!
Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by puremaker7(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Excuse me?
Why mention me with this? And what am I suppose to do about that?
he want to fauck your creamie pussy till you cream pie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by puremaker7(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mywd:
My daily routine go be like...
Work from home Sleep Eat Drill that pussy Watch tv and playgames ....
Who no wan live this kain life.. God is in control.

Mywd
with this lifestyle without going to gym, u wont stay long.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry A female Soldier? / Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men / Prophecy And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.