Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? (1156 Views)

Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? / Things Women Do Better Than Men. / Attract More Men By Doing These Three Things: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by depapa06(m): 12:58am On Aug 31, 2007
Women do attract more than men.Why is it always so?
Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by ssRhino: 1:32am On Aug 31, 2007
Jamb question that has no answer, i am sure that even a kindergaten will answer that question, if you have no answer to that yourself, then, go back to your school and collect yuo money, cos they surely didnt teach you anything, yeye
Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by iice(f): 2:37am On Aug 31, 2007
undecided
Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by dapsycool(m): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2007
That na big lie, God actually made women beautiful,with tits and baka, so men can fall for them, and God made women dumb so they can fall for our sweet mouths. It's a balanced equation
Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by Easybaby(f): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2007
$$Rhino:

Jamb question that has no answer, i am sure that even a kindergaten will answer that question, if you have no answer to that yourself, then, go back to your school and collect yuo money, because they surely didnt teach you anything, yeye

LMFAO . . . cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by depapa06(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2007
$$Rhino

Oko asewo.Do you think it is just because they have 'something' under their skirts?Some men are not like you.Wake up ,reason and contribute positive.
Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by ssRhino: 2:36am On Sep 03, 2007
depapa06, hahahaha, very funny, make u let my woman hear for your mouth say u call am asewo, she go tear yu into pieces, but pally, ladies are feminine and you and me are bound to be chase them, for your information, i am a VIRGIN, anyways, God created them to be what they are and to attract men.
Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by sniperwolf(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2007
lmfwpo
Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2007
No such thing as females attracting males, more than males attract females.

It all depends on what gender perspective you view your question.
Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by yimiton(f): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2007
Men attract as much as women if the men are good to look at (there are only few compared to women though) but as we all know, a responsible woman or a well brought up lady cannnot afford to stare at men the way a man can afford to stare at women. It's just the culture, so that even if you find a man attractive, you simply look the other way so that you'll not be tagged "irresponsible"
Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by fatty27: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2007
How, Yimiton? Pls tell us more
Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by yimiton(f): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2007
@ Fatty27, are you male or female? If you're female, don't you find plp like Pat Attah, Morris Chestnut, Jim Iyke (I hate him but his body built is attractive) cool?  If you see a nice looking guy with such built walking down your street, won't you admire him? Of course you will but you'll definitely not say "Hi, I think you're cool" neither will you stop and stare at him. If you dare do that, mine oh mine, you'll be termed cheap and irresponsible without self control. You just take a quick look and hope he notices you and finds you attractive enough to say hi.
On the other hand, if the guys find us attractive, it's allowed for them to air their views. Thus, it is erroneously believed that we don't find them attractive (because we keep our cool) and they find us attractive (because they're brought up to appreciate us without a sense of shame or guilt)
Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by Bolarge(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2007
yimiton:

if the guys find us attractive, it's allowed for them to air their views. Thus, it is erroneously believed that we don't find them attractive (because we keep our cool) and they find us attractive (because they're brought up to appreciate us without a sense of shame or guilt)

Aptly put. yimiton, u rock. kiss cool

I'm allowed to say that. grin
Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by CrazyMan(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2007
A woman would always look sexy, gorgeous and elegant because that’s how they. A man is just a simply figure without any outer physical qualities so he doesn’t have to look attractive.
Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by jkpretty(f): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2007
Both sexes are attractive

for women: the outside attracts the men, physical endowment and all, real men look beyond that

For men: Even if u are not physically endowed,but at least try small women are still attracted to u, simply because there's a part of u given away which makes d woman draw close. a part of u catches her attention, unknown to u.

I believe God had it all mapped out well. cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by jayvin01: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2007
word!! two thumbs up,

Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by Mandora(f): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2007
Wat do u mean dat women attract more than men? As magnet or wat?
Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by jorgan(m): 1:20am On Oct 06, 2007
it becos they are a peice of master work,girls are just too much wen they are in their right senses,thats why we should adore them wink
Re: Why Do Women Attract More Than Men? by bigbee(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2007
oh common now we all know that the world can,t be nothing without the best thing GOD ever created.

(1) (Reply)

Aa / My Lover Vs Nairaland Forum / Love Turned Sour: Romantic Escapade Lands 17 Yr Old Boy In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.