Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos (64824 Views)

Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / PHOTOS: FG Delegation Visits Mrs. Rebecca Sharibu, Mother Of Leah Abducted By Bo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by shegz24(m): 12:51am On Mar 07, 2023
All he does is for the camera; thank God the election is almost over
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by SWATMan: 1:25am On Mar 07, 2023
highchief1:
I hate Peter obi.This is the highest level of hypocrisy.why go with cameras

Take am easy a gold fish has no hiding place grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by ifeanyiclement: 2:54am On Mar 07, 2023
Gossiphub:
HE Peter Obi visited Mrs Jennifer Bina who was stabbed in Lagos state on the 25th while trying to cast her vote. 💯.

She is fast recovering. Thanks also to Obidients who contributed to her medical treatment.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1632781591201161218?t=RVDZ5KFgpaaMxNR9lOn5wQ&s=19
That woman is an example in resilience, she made my day on election day with her vehement opposition to APC and their satanic brooms

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by maxzzo1(m): 4:15am On Mar 07, 2023
Gossiphub:
HE Peter Obi visited Mrs Jennifer Bina who was stabbed in Lagos state on the 25th while trying to cast her vote. 💯.

She is fast recovering. Thanks also to Obidients who contributed to her medical treatment.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1632781591201161218?t=RVDZ5KFgpaaMxNR9lOn5wQ&s=19

Obi is a simple man
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by one4GOD(f): 8:05am On Mar 07, 2023
Gossiphub:

this is my president and I know it deep down in me that youbare the leader God has given nigeria and nothing can change it
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by one4GOD(f): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2023
shegz24:
e go shock you very soon hope ur shock absorber is in order because I know you guys dont know how to handle defeat better start learning it now because you will definitely need it grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by thesicilian: 8:09am On Mar 07, 2023
These people are very gullible, easily brainwashed. Peter Obi is still campaigning, still looking for his so called stolen mandate, he'll do anything to appear like a saint. True leaders are known by their actions when they have nothing to lose.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by dalass(f): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2023
Freshtruth:
The woman done win lottery grin like this

50k and one bag of rice sure grin

Obi no dey give shishi, remember? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by dalass(f): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2023
thesicilian:
These people are very gullible, easily brainwashed. Peter Obi is still campaigning, still looking for his so called stolen mandate, he'll do anything to appear like a saint. True leaders are known by their actions when they have nothing to lose.

The guy that was called out several times for being useless and most couldn't wait for him to finish his tenure as Anambra governor has all of a sudden turned to a have or die saint due to purely tribal sentiments .. Na wah for desperate politicians o cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by admeenat: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2023
How much did he gave her
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by dododawa1: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2023
This woman husband go try
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Faposky95: 9:16am On Mar 07, 2023
did the camps of PDP and APC not get this info....?
so, why fault LP who has taken such step to have its flagbearer extend his appreciation.....
so who wins....
isn't it supposed to be democracy.....

so many kids on both sides of the divide....
the reason why it's so tough in the land
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by slenderBeam1: 9:25am On Mar 07, 2023
As if Obi was not part of/from the system. Always remember he was a governor.
For unna mind , obi na messiah.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by ADSP116(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2023
Bloda,this your own mumurity and didirinnity is made in uper Iweka china.
jnrbayano:
The kind of celebration that Nigerians will be thrown into when Peter Obi's mandate is restored will be total, it will be nationwide.

It will signal the 2nd independence celebration. A celebration of Nigeria's exodus from tyranny and several decades of misrule
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Someodds: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2023
Freshtruth:

What's 50k and a bag of rice bro? Someone way people don raise massive funds for since? That woman is smiling good now bro

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2023
I like Peter Obi as a Human Being, i love his
Empathy and Understanding.

But,

I would never vote for him as a President, Because Nigeria's Problems are too large to
be Solved by Human Empathy.

Because

When you are dealing with the problems of a few
People, empathy Works very well, your friends
and family, the beggar of the street.

But, when you are dealing with the problems of
200 Million People, empathy just cannot cover
the needs of that many people.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2023
Gossiphub:
This the highest level of empathy and leadership.

I love Peter Obi!!
Asiwaju let Obi Datti sad do this work na,it will benefit you and everybody oo! shocked
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2023
shegz24:
YES ALL HE DOES IS TO SHOW OTHERS HOW TO LEAD RIGHT,BY SHOWING CONCERN FOR FOLLOWERS.sad He is a grassrooted man best for job. sad
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2023
highchief1:
so obidients are stl here eve after we defeated them.
my guy. U sound so empty.. your speeches lacks logic..
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by meneski(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
This. is what a PRESIDENT should do.
This is what a PRESIDENT represents
This. Is how a PRESIDENT behaves
PO will surely Bless the woman ..e sure die

As for those BASTARDs that stabbed that woman...and those that supported it..

You will be killed via BRUTALITY
Your loved ones will be Brutalized also
Pain and sorrow will be permanent in your life.
Blood and tears will flow in your life
Failures in your life will remain constant

Even after the act..the politicians that sent you to go on a stabbing spree will still have his children and investment abroad and you will Still DIE AS A USELESS THUG

THE WOMAN IS RECOGNIZED. URCHINs, who knows you..useless Beasts

I take God beg you... leave people love ones outta dis... Make who sin pay for him sins... person no go suffer wetin him No know abeg
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by highchief1: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
my guy. U sound so empty.. your speeches lacks logic..
ok king of logic how was ur night?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Genesis21(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Freshtruth:

They no dey give shishi
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Truthshscrazy: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
cool
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by iammolise(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
A true attribute of a leader, to serve and maintain sensitivity and empathy to the welfare and plights of the people... I bet my left lap BAT man cannot do this.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
highchief1:
ok king of logic how was ur night?
sounding emptier
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by highchief1: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
sounding emptier
full moon good afternoon
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2023
highchief1:
full moon good afternoon
foolish moon... okpo
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Babalola0920: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Isabi4lov:
At least he has human feelings unlike some fire by force president.

Human feelings who no get human feelings I beg no sugar coats lie for here ! And crocodile tears no mean say you dey talk truth !
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Isabi4lov: 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Babalola0920:

Human feelings who no get human feelings I beg no sugar coats lie for here ! And crocodile tears no mean say you dey talk truth !

Who among all the politicians don talk true before , starting from Buhari 😌 ,even to pretend say him good Buhari no see anyone do
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by shegz24(m): 5:01am On Mar 13, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
YES ALL HE DOES IS TO SHOW OTHERS HOW TO LEAD RIGHT,BY SHOWING CONCERN FOR FOLLOWERS.sad He is a grassrooted man best for job. sad

The same man that let Doctors go on strike for 13months in Anambra, the Pandora thief.

Do I look like one of those ignorant minions that you can brainwash?
Iffa slap you ehn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos) / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.