Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos (64818 Views)

Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / PHOTOS: FG Delegation Visits Mrs. Rebecca Sharibu, Mother Of Leah Abducted By Bo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by chachauche(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
ogologoamu:
smiley

Afonja people are the most tribalistic fools on Earth.

if you don't have anything meaningful to say you keep quiet,stop the division fool
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by belcom10(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Someone worthy to be called "Your excellency because his step, his thinking is alway excellent.
Kudos sir.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by phorget(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
kpompey:

AFTER LOSING PRESIDENCY...NA U DEY WAIL NOW...TINUBU IS OUR PRESIDENT.

Your president not mine.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by kpompey: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
phorget:

Your president not mine.
Wailers...........Tinubu the man of the people
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by fredpeter(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:
I hate Peter obi.This is the highest level of hypocrisy.why go with cameras
He went with cameras because a fool like you won't believe he is this empathic. I hope u even know the meaning of empathy...Olodo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
jnrbayano:
The kind of celebration that Nigerians will be thrown into when Peter Obi's mandate is restored will be total, it will be nationwide.

It will signal the 2nd independence celebration. A celebration of Nigeria's exodus from tyranny and several decades of misrule
Self decieving, day dreaming. Jobless loosers
Tinubu ll lead for 8years after which a Northern man ll take over. Go and dance along with Atiku and the Gorilla in the streets of Abuja.

We don't need 419 President
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by KingFrank01: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
just2endowed:

After political thugs stab are?

There is an information in agege that while apc political thugs: hq of mc oluomo Park management terror building backed by Lagos state government, where celebrating election victory, a female member of apc was shot on her thigh and she died of her wound due to bleeding ( failure of health care system in Lagos finally killed her). They claimed accidental discharge as excuse and the drunk killer apc thugs is walking free.
I also heard that.
Apc thugs and madness na 5&6.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by HeroicMeastro: 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gossiphub:
HE Peter Obi visited Mrs Jennifer Bina who was stabbed in Lagos state on the 25th while trying to cast her vote. πŸ’―.

She is fast recovering. Thanks also to Obidients who contributed to her medical treatment.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1632781591201161218?t=RVDZ5KFgpaaMxNR9lOn5wQ&s=19
Sadly, shishi he won't give her
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
12inchess:

No be only recover. Obidients are delusional. grin grin grin grin grin grin This is why we mock them. grin grin grin grin grin
He will recover it after Asiwaju's 4 years is complete. cool
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by nonhuman(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
KingFrank01:
When will tinubu visit her?
why will the pepetrator visit his victim
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by fredpeter(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:
who made him a celebrity?how can a sore loser be a celebrity.If you call him a celebrity,what will you call tinubu
You sound like a child who the mother paid the school teacher to take the first position and give you while u deserved 20th.... Aaah I see u have an idea of what I am talking about. But u know what no matter how long u hold that result and how u brag to your uncles and aunties that u took first position ( which was obviously bought by your mum) within, you still feel empty, your friends know your dullard status. This is exactly how tinubu feels
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Tinnie001(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gossiphub:
This the highest level of empathy and leadership.

I love Peter Obi!!

I’m a yoruba breed but I love Obi die
Forget tribe and follow good people
That’s how we can get it right
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by highchief1: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
fredpeter:

He went with cameras because a fool like you won't believe he is this empathic. I hope u even know the meaning of empathy...Olodo
lol obidients una bad mouth no stl carry una reach kogi let alone Aso rock.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by ariesbull: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Freshtruth:
in your miserable life never you insult my mother again I beg you sad
i asked you if that was what they gave your mum.to sell her vote ?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by megabank(m): 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:
The same camera he goes with when he visits the high and mighty, conferences and seminars to give speeches is the same camera is went with to visit the woman. PO is the man with the leader's heart. Just give it to him
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Dickcap: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
ogologoamu:
smiley

Afonja people are the most tribalistic fools on Earth.

Some werey like you dy follow like nonsense u talk here
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by ariesbull: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:
lol obidients una bad mouth no stl carry una reach kogi let alone Aso rock.
this one no get sense .... Na you go still buy fuel 500 per litre

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Hokage001(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Stanweezy:
Humility pays

That drug baron will relinquish that stolen mandate just like Ngige

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This is humility?
This show?
Y'all are so easily brainwashed by a little show of melodramatic display

P.S I don't support Balablu or Atiku
But I'm just being real
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Ayt27(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
jnrbayano:
The kind of celebration that Nigerians will be thrown into when Peter Obi's mandate is restored will be total, it will be nationwide.

It will signal the 2nd independence celebration. A celebration of Nigeria's exodus from tyranny and several decades of misrule

I agree with you πŸ’―
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Hokage001(m): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Hey dude..

I don't need to pacify you with my statements. Do I?
The woman is a heroine and as such represents the fight against gangsterism and thuggery. Peter OBI, identifying with the lady, signifies, that he is a leader with total empathy and passion.

Thiefnubuu is a concentrated kriminal, who will never recognize the woman. Even his thugs that DIE foolishly are not recognized, by thiefnubuu. So the woman, with her travails, is blessed abundantly for deciding to return and cast her vote without fear.

Any thug seen near any poll unit should be lynched and shot dead

Online Gangsta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Y'all are so funny
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Gandrova: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gossiphub:

I love Peter Obi!!
Lolz! Your love can't take him to Villa cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Levels1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gossiphub:
HE Peter Obi visited Mrs Jennifer Bina who was stabbed in Lagos state on the 25th while trying to cast her vote. πŸ’―.

She is fast recovering. Thanks also to Obidients who contributed to her medical treatment.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1632781591201161218?t=RVDZ5KFgpaaMxNR9lOn5wQ&s=19

I'm happy that we have renected him before all this show of shame.

This guy is a fraud trying so hard to win lazy Nigeria youth mind.

Anyways we already voted for him as online persident elect of zombie.

President Tinubu have moved ahead of the election now focusing on providing divideneds of democracy to all and sundry
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Mayeldah(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
This man can't be my President

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Namigotalktru: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
This not the same Peter Ono bunkering in SS? He should give the woman some of his illegal oil money
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Alpharey: 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
This. is what a PRESIDENT should do.
This is what a PRESIDENT represents
This. Is how a PRESIDENT behaves
PO will surely Bless the woman ..e sure die

As for those BASTARDs that stabbed that woman...and those that supported it..

You will be killed via BRUTALITY
Your loved ones will be Brutalized also
Pain and sorrow will be permanent in your life.
Blood and tears will flow in your life
Failures in your life will remain constant

Even after the act..the politicians that sent you to go on a stabbing spree will still have his children and investment abroad and you will Still DIE AS A USELESS THUG

THE WOMAN IS RECOGNIZED. URCHINs, who knows you..useless Beasts

God bless you for me

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by luluman: 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gossiphub:

Has Tinubu visited her?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Alpharey: 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Throwback:
Hahahahaha

Obi can never change.

He forgot about the Labour Party candidate in Rivers State who suffered a fracture and was in the hospital, while he was begging Wike and very willing to sacrifice the candidate of his own party.

Not until he was reminded that he visited the state without making any enquiries about his own party gubernatorial candidate, that Obi quickly returned for photo ops in typical fashion.

Las las Peter Obi lule despite the desperation, political prostitution, and ticket hunting.

Don't worry very soon you will be THROWN BACK in jail. Agbero
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by macrodata(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:
Because he's a public figure now. Get used to empathy, something you'll never get from your drug leader.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Allisgud: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=highchief1 post=121525648]I hate Peter obi.This is the highest level of hypocrisy.why go with camera

Abeg make i hear word
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by olamieseun(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Have never comments b4 on everything on reads on nairaland but I was force to comment on this .In which area this incident happened? I just need the OP tell me and when did Peter Obi come and visit her?
Gossiphub:

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Allisgud: 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
madapcmod:

Your hate removes no atom of integrity from him.

BTW, who told you he went with camera? You think the lady won't be surprised with this visit and would want to take pictures with him for remembrance?

Not even Lagos Governor who swore to protect the lives of Lagosians could visit her. Shame
that woman will forever be happy she took that step

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by obayendo1010(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gossiphub:

I love Peter Obi!!
guess this highest like for any comment on Nairaland...#history made....Elupe don't chase number record chase us....but am voting Sanwo olu grin >: grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos) / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.