Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos (64825 Views)

Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / PHOTOS: FG Delegation Visits Mrs. Rebecca Sharibu, Mother Of Leah Abducted By Bo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by blowjohn(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

The man is just too outstanding. I pray he recover his mandate.

Calm down the way u dey use the word outstanding.

Don't believe politicians o

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by BigBrother9ja: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
ogologoamu:
smiley

Afonja people are the most tribalistic fools on Earth.

Says OSU ALUSI PIG grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by lazynairalander1: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Franzinni:
He is a good leader but his followers are a bunch of idiots !!! There is no other way to say it
You are not voting his followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Lovelyn451(f): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
A man of strong character, a serious Christian, not a church goer, just the leader we need in Nigeria! They can't make Nigeria ungovernable for obi, they no born them well! If their quran supports bloodshed we need a bible reading Christian that will tell them that our Bible forbids it and stand strong against it

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by ifihearam: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
Obi and emotional blackmailing

Why did he not visit the old man in anambra state who was humiliated by IPOB and his useless obidients for voting for APC?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by highchief1: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Obi dey do eye service
How many people can he visit with camera?

When he's done there, he should visit Benue and enugu
the man na useless human being
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by highchief1: 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Blaze14k:

Even if peter obi visit a dying dog u will still find something negative thing to say
yea na yeye man
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by BidenDConquerer: 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
She's one of those troublemakers.
She deserves what she got
After recovery, she should go the East and stay there with the rest of her uncivilized Flat-into brethrens.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Freebills12: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
highchief1:
I hate Peter obi.This is the highest level of hypocrisy.why go with cameras

Why won't he go with camera! Would someone like you believe if you were told that he visited this woman! Learn from him.
In your small mind a woman with a furnished apartment like hers, won't have a camera and Obi won't post his visit to the woman... So you don't know that he is also giving hope to someone like you that your leader can visit you in your own house.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Franzinni: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
lazynairalander1:

You are not voting his followers.
that can't even happen .. but then again his followers are so irritating and thier antics inadvertently discouraged many from giving him thier votes .. if his followers could constitute that level of nuisance during his campaign what would they have done if he won ...

Oh well he didn't win, which to be honest I am not happy, but I easily remedy my result disappointment with the tears of obidients... And like crack cocaine, it shoots me back to 💯. Hahahahah
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by worldman(m): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
ogologoamu:
smiley

thunder fire 🔥 your father idiot
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by BentizilL: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Obi is now Nigeria Zelensky, what a shame!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by highchief1: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Why won't he go with camera! Would someone like you believe if you were told that he visited this woman! Learn from him.
In your small mind a woman with a furnished apartment like hers, won't have a camera and Obi won't post his visit to the woman... So you don't know that he is also giving hope to someone like you that your leader can visit you in your own house.
leader of what.my leader no get visa to come where I Dey
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Blaze14k: 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:
yea na yeye man

You kuku say u hate igbos so it will make sense ode

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by afbstrategies: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
OBIDIENT movement is here to stay for years to come. Time to let Nigerians know there’s a political party that can relate and empathize with them. Chase away old selfish thieves that are toying with your future.

Thanks Peter Obi. Our real President Elect

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Bigchristo: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gossiphub:
HE Peter Obi visited Mrs Jennifer Bina who was stabbed in Lagos state on the 25th while trying to cast her vote. 💯.

She is fast recovering. Thanks also to Obidients who contributed to her medical treatment.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1632781591201161218?t=RVDZ5KFgpaaMxNR9lOn5wQ&s=19
Peter Obi is just winning the heart of Nigerians despite all the criticism from those who doesn’t like him, Peter Obi actually have time for Nigerians this is how it supposed to be

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by BarrElChapo(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
Stanweezy:
Humility pays

That drug baron will relinquish that stolen mandate just like Ngige

This stray bullet wey hit Ngige like this bros 🤔🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by just2endowed: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
KingFrank01:
When will tinubu visit her?

After political thugs stab are?

There is an information in agege that while apc political thugs: hq of mc oluomo Park management terror building backed by Lagos state government, where celebrating election victory, a female member of apc was shot on her thigh and she died of her wound due to bleeding ( failure of health care system in Lagos finally killed her). They claimed accidental discharge as excuse and the drunk killer apc thugs is walking free.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by kpompey: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Emotional blackmail. This kind of politics doesn't work in Nigeria again. He will never remember you after today. He needed you today to earn a cheap popularity. After today, you never exist in his dictionary again. Obi is a greedy man, #75000 empowerment, urgent visitation to the stabbed woman, all are politically motivated to win sympathy from the masses. Peter is very selfish and this is not his true intent. Tinubu has lost count of charitable activities which are spanned all over Nigeria, long before and after election. Many are coming to testify to Tinubu goodwill and generosity, without him asking for publicity. Why will I call a press conference because of #75000 or will I inform a Nigerian because I am making a visit. This is dirty politics from a bittered soul and bad loser. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on your mandate we stand.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by IranianSea: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gossiphub:
HE Peter Obi visited Mrs Jennifer Bina who was stabbed in Lagos state on the 25th while trying to cast her vote. 💯.

She is fast recovering. Thanks also to Obidients who contributed to her medical treatment.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1632781591201161218?t=RVDZ5KFgpaaMxNR9lOn5wQ&s=19
Weyrey fit no give her anything Ooo but can pay 20 SANS oloriburuku Pandora grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Alcoron: 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
A caring president.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by phorget(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Thank God she's not igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by phorget(m): 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
kpompey:
Emotional blackmail. This kind of politics doesn't work in Nigeria again. He will never remember you after today. He needed you today to earn a cheap popularity. After today, you never exist in his dictionary again. Obi is a greedy man, #75000 empowerment, urgent visitation to the stabbed woman, all are politically motivated to win sympathy from the masses. Peter is very selfish and this is not his true intent. Tinubu has lost count of charitable activities which are spanned all over Nigeria, long before and after election. Many are coming to testify to Tinubu goodwill and generosity, without him asking for publicity. Why will I call a press conference because of #75000 or will I inform a Nigerian because I am making a visit. This is dirty politics from a bittered soul and bad loser. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on your mandate we stand.

You can say all these without crying.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by slowice(m): 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
A great leader. My gcfr, and after God's heart.

Peter the rock.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Spanki(f): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
ogologoamu:
smiley

Very useless goat and some foolish Yoruba people are thinking you guys to be human and voting for PeTeRu Obi... Very stupid idiots. I hope they get sense by reading your useless disposition.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Lucasinho(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
KingFrank01:
When will tinubu visit her?

After 8 years maybe grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by iTommysco: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
My prayers will answer tinubu will not be sworn in by God grace is obi we voted for and is obi we want

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Lightorder: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Waiting for jagaban to visit the family of his unfortunate supporter who was shot at agege by his thug , while he was celebrating their successful vote robbery operation

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by victorazy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:

grin he should have gone with Agbado!

Ota-piapia is available grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by rickyrex(m): 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:
you will still be the fool that will come out and say obi never cared about the woman that was stabbed by thugs in lagos for trying to vote LP. The picture is to make lots like you to shot up
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Henz81: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:
That's what celebrities do. Obi is now a celebrity. Just know that and know peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos) / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.