Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos (64807 Views)

Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / PHOTOS: FG Delegation Visits Mrs. Rebecca Sharibu, Mother Of Leah Abducted By Bo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Wow, that's good.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Thegodfather26(m): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Likes For The president we voted for ✊
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by wales4real(m): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mumus like you would fall in love with him. If you're truly down to earth you dont need to make noise about it. People see and know it naturally.
Hypocrites everywhere.
loosecanon50:
Tell me why people won’t fall in love with this man.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by newnigerdelta00: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gossiphub:
This the highest level of empathy and leadership.

I love Peter Obi!!

Scam, Job man......nor be only highest,na today yansh dey back
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by olamieseun(m): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
It's now I believe that 98% of what Obidient say are lie,this incident happened live in hood and nothing like obi come around for visiting the woman.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by molas02: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
ogologoamu:
smiley

Afonja people are the most tribalistic fools on Earth.

Did u forget some of us Aronja who are in this struggle together? Stop being tribalistic, I knew of Abia guy who voted for Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by molas02: 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
ogologoamu:
smiley

Did u forget some of us Aronja who are in this struggle together? Stop being tribalistic, I knew of Abia guy who voted for Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
After all you wrote. The question is this...Why crying?

PeggySandas:

Internet warrior🤣
IPOB and chest beating. You said more than this before cownu was arrested, did you fools did shit? Hell no! 🤣

You stupid and moronic Zombidiots said; if Peter obi wasn't elected as president nigeria will burn, now y'all saying supreme court will make him president, while you flattheaded monkeys are the ones insulting Hope Uzodinma for years till this day for being Supreme Court governor, now you dimwitted apes are the ones clamoring for supreme court president is that not funny? 🤣

If you're still thinking court will cancel Tinubu's victory and give it to Peter Obi, then you must be the "stupidiest" fool on earth. 🤣
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by ogatboy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
If it was before election they will say is campaign. PO doesn't do eye service. He's just the best. PO, the next president of Nigeria.
Tinubu should snap enough pictures before we collect our certificates
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Tony4000: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
From the look of things, You may die a fool
highchief1:
is she not foolish?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
This fraudster never stop this his eye service?

Is Lagos the only state in Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by SK1SOLA: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
ogologoamu:
smiley

Mind you this is and Afonja own forum
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by obailala(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Seriously, how are there even Nigerians who don't like this man?... What kind of people are we exactly? undecided
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by grandstar(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
ogologoamu:
smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am Yoruba and find your statement very funny

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by wahalawahala: 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
wildkat:

Amen!! So shall it also be for urchins like Moh247 Coronavirusrelo and wahalawahala

Amen 🙏
when are you returning my money u stole?? Fraudster ... Scammer alert😔😔😔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Joconceptbest4(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:
I hate Peter obi.This is the highest level of hypocrisy.why go with cameras
To encourage us FO.OL
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by wildkat: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
when are you returning my money u stole?? Fraudster ... Scammer alert😔😔😔

Okay let’s do it this way....

If I ever stole your money or anyone’s may I never see good. But if u accuse me falsely for political reasons to mar my image, MAY THE GROUND U WALK ON CURSE U IN THE MORNING AND NIGHT.... MAY SUFFERING NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR FAMILIY..... MAY WRONG ACCUSATIONS SHATTER YOUR LIFE AND ALL U EVER WORKED FOR.... MAY UNTIMELY DEATH BE YOUR PORTION AND SWEEP THROUGH YOUR LOVED ONES AS U BURY THEM ONE AFTER THE OTHER WITH GNASHING TEETH OF SORROW

SAY Amen to this prayer and let the spirits of the earth do the rest if u are sure of your accusations
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by abbeyfel: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
ogologoamu:
smiley

This is the most tribalistic comment I've read in a while
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by loosecanon50(m): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
wales4real:
Mumus like you would fall in love with him. If you're truly down to earth you dont need to make noise about it. People see and know it naturally.
Hypocrites everywhere.

People like you cause happiness whenever you go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:
I hate Peter obi.This is the highest level of hypocrisy.why go with cameras
mumu continue
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Denoh68: 12:00am On Mar 07, 2023
ogologoamu:
smiley

AFONJARIBA AND TRIBALISM ARE INSEPARABLE, JUST AS YOU CAN'T SEPARATE TRIBAL MARKS FROM THEIR FACES.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by riyoce591: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2023
Hfg

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Scamburster(m): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2023
highchief1:
nobody loves Obi only brain dead mofos
must you spew rubbish or did they pay you to write rubbish everytime?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Lacash: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2023
Gossiphub:
HE Peter Obi visited Mrs Jennifer Bina who was stabbed in Lagos state on the 25th while trying to cast her vote. 💯.

She is fast recovering. Thanks also to Obidients who contributed to her medical treatment.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1632781591201161218?t=RVDZ5KFgpaaMxNR9lOn5wQ&s=19
Hope say he manage give her at all at all sha, cos that man called Pitobi is Ariaria Akagum😄
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Scamburster(m): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2023
toyoutoyou:
No.You are wrong.I hate tribalism and I am a Yoruba by birth.Peter Obi is a good man and that is why he is being loved by many sane Nigerians.It is never an Igbo movement neither is it any other Trine's movement.He is for all sane Nigerians and not for just any particular tribe.I have some Igbos as friends back in the university days and up till now,we are still good friends.Let us avoid all this tribal war and focus our energy on building a better country we all can call our own.Our so called useless leaders had created so much hatred among themselves and that has spilled over to our generation,and if we fail to see those past leaders as enemy of unity and progress,the future generations,will continue from where we stop and keep promoting disunity which will never bring any reasonable development.
Man you are right, as an Igbo guy I don't support that guy stand.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Billygee2u: 12:07am On Mar 07, 2023
Gossiphub:
This the highest level of empathy and leadership.

I love Peter Obi!!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Billygee2u: 12:07am On Mar 07, 2023
ogologoamu:
smiley

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Billygee2u: 12:08am On Mar 07, 2023
ejifranks:
The true leader we voted for. A leader we deserve at this time. Fire on my presido!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Billygee2u: 12:09am On Mar 07, 2023
40Bullets:
Whilst the perpetrators are still threatening, PO is motivating OBIdients.
This is Leadership

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heL88o5iZjw

I wonder how the amputee and other Yoruba victims will be looking at Sanwo-olu and MC Oluomo telling them Ibos are reason they were shot at the tollgate
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Billygee2u: 12:09am On Mar 07, 2023
Ginaz:
The people's president !

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by luluosas(m): 12:19am On Mar 07, 2023
This is so encouraging and reassuring. Good one there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins / #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.