Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Does Masturbation Shrinks The Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Masturbation Shrinks The Dick (2755 Views)

Does Masturbation Have Bad Effects On Female?? / Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Masturbation Shrinks The Dick by NBAjunior: 6:37am On Mar 07, 2023
I have been noticing recently that whenever I masturbate my divk shrinks in both size and girth is this normal? Can anyone relate?
Re: Does Masturbation Shrinks The Dick by Shifi1: 6:41am On Mar 07, 2023
Side effects stop masturbation
Re: Does Masturbation Shrinks The Dick by NBAjunior: 6:53am On Mar 07, 2023
Shifi1:
Side effects stop masturbation

Yeah am trying but is not that easy so if I stop my divk will go back to normal right?
Re: Does Masturbation Shrinks The Dick by heniford2: 6:58am On Mar 07, 2023
Not true

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Masturbation Shrinks The Dick by Machinegun91(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2023
A micro penis is a micro penis, stop giving masturbation a bad name

17 Likes

Re: Does Masturbation Shrinks The Dick by Benki003(m): 7:12am On Mar 07, 2023
Lol op find what is doing you no be masturbation

1 Like

Re: Does Masturbation Shrinks The Dick by JimmySwaggart(m): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2023
M*sturb*to*n won't ever shrink yet penile. It will even help u reshape ur penile overtime depending on how u handle it during the act. If you handle it downside while smooching with Vaseline, ur penile will overtime take the shape of the head of a tap having its mouth facing downward, and that's isn't a good one. If u smooch upwards it helps it curve like a plantain fruit overtime which is a very good shape which improve ur confidence when you reveal it to your woman. But all these analysis won't work for anyone with erectile or neurological dysfunction of the penile region. So m*sturb*ti*n won't cause ur penile to shrink, except u are a chronic addict and u have overworked ur epithelial cells and also probably injured some nerve endings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Masturbation Shrinks The Dick by Mercury12(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
NBAjunior:
I have been noticing recently that whenever I masturbate my divk shrinks in both size and girth is this normal? Can anyone relate?
Stop it else your penis will shrink and disappear underneath your abdomen!
Be warned! undecided
Re: Does Masturbation Shrinks The Dick by Albertone(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
M*sturb*to*n won't ever shrink yet penile. It will even help u reshape ur penile overtime depending on how u handle it during the act. If you handle it downside while smooching with Vaseline, ur penile will overtime take the shape of the head of a tap having its mouth facing downward, and that's isn't a good one. If u smooch upwards it helps it curve like a plantain fruit overtime which is a very good shape which improve ur confidence when you reveal it to your woman. But all these analysis won't work for anyone with erectile or neurological dysfunction of the penile region. So m*sturb*ti*n won't cause ur penile to shrink, except u are a chronic addict and u have overworked ur epithelial cells and also probably injured some nerve endings.

Minister of Penile Affairs.
Commissioner for Penile Health.
Chairman Board of Masturbation and Penis Smooching.

1 Like

Re: Does Masturbation Shrinks The Dick by KingVon: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Why masturbating when u CAn pay stxrlight / Magnoliaa 5k for her wide kpekus and nack throughout the night undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Masturbation Shrinks The Dick by stxrlight(f): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
-
Re: Does Masturbation Shrinks The Dick by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lols.
Your penis cannot shrink as much as your hands cannot grow shorter.
Maybe your Johnny goes really soft after you ejaculate, and you think it's shrinking.
If you're growing belly fat, the fat may fill up the area around the base of your penis, making it look a bit shorter.

As for masturbation, the only harm it ever does is psychological, if you rely on it to quench konji. So don't get used to it.
Re: Does Masturbation Shrinks The Dick by thesicilian: 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Was it big before you started the masturbation?
Re: Does Masturbation Shrinks The Dick by BigDickProblems: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
Reverse is the case.

I believe you have a grower d*** and not shower.

With time, Masturbation, when done properly, makes your d*** bigger. It is just as jelqing.

This is from experience. I measure around 8+inches length and 6inch in girth. Sometimes I masturbate and it looks as though its shrunken but the next erection will mean more blood flow with time.

Don't forget though, too much of anything is bad.

(1) (Reply)

Is A Locket An Appropriate Birthday Gift? / Dont Ever Lose The Hope Message to Single Ladies / How Do You Let Go Of A Good Man/Woman Or Heal From Such Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.