Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) (3688 Views)

Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before / Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) / A Handsome Reward Awaits Anyone Who Can Help Me Find This Girl (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) by Iamdbull: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2023
You jam a lady and you start liking her because she's giving you vibes and she's doing normal, only for her to start drifting away gradually and all the vibes die?

And you start wondering what you did wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) by Greatness09: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2023
Queeniibey:
Just experienced it with a guy this year

Are you gay?

2 Likes

Re: Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) by Odogwujayy: 8:42am On Mar 07, 2023
Greatness09:

Are you gay?
Girls also have same experience with guys.

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) by NEFT023: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2023
I am looking for a Muslim yoruba lady,naturally fair in complexion for a serious relationship leading to marriage.She should be between 23-29 of age and reside in Lagos, abule-egba,kola,ahmadiyah and iyana-ipaja area and it's environ,AA genotype.I am 34 yrs old,self employed and loving.If interested,pls call or chat(WhatsApp) me on 09065404595.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:06am On Mar 07, 2023
Your latest track?!
Re: Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) by lazynairalander1: 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
Queeniibey:

Leave am
Your profile says you're male.

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) by Goodlady(f): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
Iamdbull:
You jam a lady and you start liking her because she's giving you vibes and she's doing normal, only for her to start drifting away gradually and all the vibes die?

And you start wondering what you did wrong?
Is that the content of your song?
Re: Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) by Iamdbull: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Goodlady:

Is that the content of your song?
Yes!
You can relate?
Re: Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) by Iamdbull: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Your latest track?!
Yes! Emeka

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) by Iamdbull: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
NEFT023:
I am looking for a Muslim yoruba lady,naturally fair in complexion for a serious relationship leading to marriage.She should be between 23-29 of age and reside in Lagos, abule-egba,kola,ahmadiyah and iyana-ipaja area and it's environ,AA genotype.I am 34 yrs old,self employed and loving.If interested,pls call or chat(WhatsApp) me on 09065404595.
Maybe if you come to my concert you might find one

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) by Qatar2022: 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
Greatness09:

Are you gay?
Are you stupid or dummy , Are you both of them together?
Re: Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) by Goodlady(f): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Iamdbull:

Yes!
You can relate?
Of cis I can. How can I listen to it n give you a review here?
Re: Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) by Iamdbull: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Goodlady:

Of cis I can. How can I listen to it n give you a review here?
It's not out yet! But trust me when it's out you will be part of the first 10 people to listen
Re: Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) by Kasdat5(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
NEFT023:

I would have suggested one babe for you , but she's chemically fair .

(1) (Reply)

I Got Married To A Witch! / Im 23 She Is 38 (picture) / Ratings For The Top 5 "Wisest" And "Most Foolish" Romancelanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.