Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. (1603 Views)

Why Are The Christians On Nairaland So Afraid Of Atheists? / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2023
tctrills:

You talk like a child. It's not like you conducted a survey that showed that most atheist are ex-catholics. Just because you know a few Catholics who are now atheist is not enough to make uneducated conclusions.

You just came to check if you still knew how to talk rubbish, so I confirm you still know how to talk rubbish.
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by tctrills: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You just came to check if you still knew how to talk rubbish, so I confirm you still know how to talk rubbish.
Stop disgracing yourselves. We understand you don't like Catholics but that's no reason to attack them with lies.
Now here are the facts, In Europe, the Catholic Nations have less Atheist than the protestant nations.

1 Like

Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by sonmvayina(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2023
tctrills:

You talk like a child. It's not like you conducted a survey that showed that most atheist are ex-catholics. Just because you know a few Catholics who are now atheist is not enough to make uneducated conclusions.

He is a child in an adult body...
That's if....
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by Workch: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2023
tctrills:

he mentioned me, I have never been a catholic in my life. I intentionally ignored his mention because he's a fool who's not worth my time.

1 Like

Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2023
tctrills:

Stop disgracing yourselves. We understand you don't like Catholics but that's no reason to attack them with lies.
Now here are the facts, In Europe, the Catholic Nations have less Atheist than the protestant nations.

You are the disgraced one who everyone knows loves lies again disgracing himself today, because nothing I said here is a lie and every reasonable person can see that I only presented an observation as proved by the devils who provoked this observation.

Hmm! Obviously you yourself are Catholic and are just trying to defend yourselves since you realeyes that I am exposing you devils. Thus confirming that you never really had anything to say but to come here and rant like the devil you are.
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by LordReed(m): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Another Lying production from the vampire crypt of little led lyingReed! grin hahahahahaha grin

Everyone give a boo to the governor of the central bank of lies, Dtruthspeaker Dliespeaker. How goes your economy of lies today? How many lies have you disbursed today?
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by tctrills: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the disgraced one who everyone knows loves lies again disgracing himself today, because nothing I said here is a lie and every reasonable person can see that I only presented an observation as proved by the devils who provoked this observation.

Hmm! Obviously you yourself are Catholic and are just trying to defend yourselves since you realeyes that I am exposing you devils. Thus confirming that you never really had anything to say but to come here and rant like the devil you are.
Unfortunately for you I am not a Catholic.
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Workch:
he mentioned me, I have never been a catholic in my life. I intentionally ignored his mention because he's a fool who's not worth my time.

Says the fool who lost more than 31 times whenever he tried arguing against me.

So here you are lying.
Workch:
My parents didn’t get my grandparents approvals before leaving Catholic Church for Pentecostalism.
What work are you starting?

Meaning, your parents and grandparents were Catholics and we know ibo people and their children are dominantly Catholics and you went to Catholic school and you know a lot about Catholic church

Workch:
Where do I start when you don’t know that a mission school is a privately own school?

These mission schools you think it’s only in Anambra are all over the country. I attended a catholic nursery and primary school in Ijebu ode called St. Anthony’s nursery and primary school, Ijebu-ode. It’s not peculiar to Anambra.

You guys should just stop the overhyping.

Oya deny it na! Fool.
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2023
tctrills:

Unfortunately for you I am not a Catholic.

Like I care if you are the pope or Satan's chief priest or the robot called E.T.
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by tctrills: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Like I care if you are the pope or Satan's chief priest or the robot called E.T.
Lol I see you are on fire. Accusing everyone today. At least don't be a false witness.
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2023
LordReed:

Everyone give a boo to the governor of the central bank of lies, Dtruthspeaker Dliespeaker. How goes your economy of lies today? How many lies have you disbursed today?

grin Omọ see complains! grin E pain the devils well well. grin grin grin

Catholic church is obviously the bulk manufacturer of devils (atheists) in Nigeria. grin
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2023
tctrills:

Lol I see you are on fire. Accusing everyone today. At least don't be a false witness.

And yet none shows where I lied.
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by tctrills: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And yet none shows where I lied.
Do you have sense at all? You just told an obvious lie that most Atheist are Catholics. Please stop these unnecessary hate.
Some of us are decent human beings. We don't enjoy lies being told about other organizations.
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2023
tctrills:

Do you have sense at all? You just told an obvious lie that most Atheist are Catholics. Please stop these unnecessary hate.
Some of us are decent human beings. We don't enjoy lies being told about other organizations.

You don't have sense if not you would know that when you say something is a lie, you point out the lies and the Truth as I have done to workch who is trying to claim that he has no connection with Catholic church at all whereas, he has.
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by LordReed(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Omọ see complains! grin E pain the devils well well. grin grin grin

Catholic church is obviously the bulk manufacturer of devils (atheists) in Nigeria. grin

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Workch:
he mentioned me, I have never been a catholic in my life.
tctrills:

You just told an obvious lie that most Atheist are Catholics. Please stop these unnecessary hate.

Fear who say you no dey lie.

Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2023
LordReed:

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Fear who say you no dey lie.

Bwahahahahaha!

grin See complaint grin E pain the devils well well so tay devil don craze dey shout liar liar upanda grin grin

So na Catholic church dey manufacture atheists, no wonder dem plenty. grin grin grin
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by LordReed(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin See complaint grin E pain the devils well well so tay devil don craze dey shout liar liar upanda grin grin

So na Catholic church dey manufacture atheists, no wonder dem plenty. grin grin grin

Bwahahahahaha! Liar, liar, pants on fire! LMFAO!

Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Liar, liar, pants on fire! LMFAO!

grin See mad screaming! Devil thinks if he shouts, his lies will become True! grin E no work! grin hahahahahahaha grin
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Come to think if you look around and remember your experience,you would see that the one or 2 very wicked men and women you know are Catholics and ibo or ibo and Catholic.

Check it out, wicked Ibo tenants, who refuse to pay rent or bills, Catholic.

Wife beater, Ibo and Catholic.

Those who steal brother's property and throw out wife and property, Ibo, Catholic

Wicked lecturer, Catholic
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by LordReed(m): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin See mad screaming! Devil thinks if he shouts, his lyings will become True! grin hahahahahahaha grin

Nah men, I leave the hysterics to you. I mean your pants are on fire from all the lies so it is to be expected. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ashawo Ibo girl, Catholic.

Children killer and maimer ibo woman, Catholic.

Ibo girl who sets up a virgin girl to be raped, Catholic.

Obviously, the rulers of Catholic church may not be seen doing the evils they did in the past but their members get the drift and are continuing the same evil on a personal level.

That is why their children either become non church going devil (atheists) or satanist aka Catholic a church going devil)
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by jaephoenix(m): 12:49am On Mar 12, 2023
Workch:
Beware, he'll attack you and call you a liar. Just like he did to LordReed
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by jaephoenix(m): 12:50am On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Lawag3
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by jaephoenix(m): 12:52am On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the fool who lost more than 31 times whenever he tried arguing against me.

So here you are lying.

Meaning, your parents and grandparents were Catholics and we know ibo people and their children are dominantly Catholics and you went to Catholic school and you know a lot about Catholic church

Oya deny it na! Fool.

Where did you get this info? Wait. I know. From your ass.

2 Likes

Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by jaephoenix(m): 12:54am On Mar 12, 2023
tctrills:

That's the least of his problems. He has his own version of the bible that supports him

1 Like

Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by tctrills: 12:58am On Mar 12, 2023
jaephoenix:

That's the least of his problems. He has his own version of the bible that supports him
The idiot thinks he is winning some kind of debate contest. But I think he has about the lowest IQ on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by jaephoenix(m): 12:58am On Mar 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Come to think if you look around and remember your experience,you would see that the one or 2 very wicked men and women you know are Catholics and ibo or ibo and Catholic.

Check it out, wicked Ibo tenants, who refuse to pay rent or bills, Catholic.

Wife beater, Ibo and Catholic.

Those who steal brother's property and throw out wife and property, Ibo, Catholic

Wicked lecturer, Catholic
I thought your bigotry ended with gays, catholics and atheists. Didn't know you updated your hate to include Igbos too. Nice to know grin

1 Like

Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by parcydrix(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Ashawo Ibo girl, Catholic.

Children killer and maimer ibo woman, Catholic.

Ibo girl who sets up a virgin girl to be raped, Catholic.

Obviously, the rulers of Catholic church may not be seen doing the evils they did in the past but their members get the drift and are continuing the same evil on a personal level.

That is why their children either become non church going devil (atheists) or satanist aka Catholic a church going devil)
Wow this is some really hateful speech coming from a supposed "christian". Christianity is more about personal life(trying to be like christ) and spreading the word of God but all I've seen you do here is insult and curse those who don't agree with your opinions.

I don't think you can even convert anyone to your religion with your way of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
parcydrix:

Wow this is some really hateful speech coming from a supposed "christian". Christianity is more about personal life(trying to be like christ) and spreading the word of God but all I've seen you do here is insult and curse those who don't agree with your opinions.

I don't think you can even convert anyone to your religion with your way of reasoning

I hate people who love doing evil and I never try to convert anyone, no one is worth my trying to convert.

And it is unjust to say I insult because of contrary views whereas you see them insult me or God and you did not say anything
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by sonmvayina(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I hate people who love doing evil and I never try to convert anyone.

When your evil incarnate.....

Look who is talking..

tctrills:

The idiot thinks he is winning some kind of debate contest. But I think he has about the lowest IQ on Nairaland.

Not only me knows this...
Re: Why Catholic Church Is Evil! Majority Of Atheists Are Former Catholics. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
sonmvayina:

When your evil incarnate.....

Look who is talking..

Not only me knows this...

Look at this mad induced drug addict catholic devil who was mad enough to say Jesus Christ is a roman creation. Thank God He is soon coming and you shall soon be killed and sent to Fire for your eternal punishment. Mad Fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Psychic Power Evil? / 2 Year Old Christian Girl Raped For Her Family Not Converting To Islam / Atheist Phobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.