Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

I Rape And Rob Nairalanders How Can I Stop? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rape And Rob Nairalanders How Can I Stop? (567 Views)

Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. / Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? / Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rape And Rob Nairalanders How Can I Stop? by BarrTheKing: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
I am the known BarTheKing on nairaland but I am not a normal nairalanders. I have raped and robbed several nairalanders.

Here's the list of some of my victims.

Goodlady

virginprincess

Jeon

siofra

Candidlady

Medianna

Magnoliaa

Persephone1

Ahnie and several others.

All these girls are cheap and I made them have a taste of my dick. I also robbed them. How can I stop this?
Re: I Rape And Rob Nairalanders How Can I Stop? by Goodlady(f): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
BarrTheKing:
I am the known BarTheKing on nairaland but I am not a normal nairalanders. I have raped and robbed several nairalanders.

Goodlady

virginprincess

Jeon

siofra

Candidlady

Medianna

Magnoliaa

Persephone1

All these girls are cheap and I made them have a taste of my dick. I also raped them. How can I stop this?
You mean you raped your mom. Werey oloju dudu.
Kiss your ass!

2 Likes

Re: I Rape And Rob Nairalanders How Can I Stop? by SlayerOfSatanst: 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Goodlady:

Kiss your ass!
Why pretending?
He raped you just accept it.

I saw you open a thread where you are crying that your bf is poor and that you will dump him. Are you sure love of money didn't send you to be raped?
Re: I Rape And Rob Nairalanders How Can I Stop? by BarTheKing: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
BarrTheKing:

Goodlady

virginprincess

Jeon

siofra

Candidlady

Medianna

Magnoliaa

Persephone1

All these girls are cheap and I made them have a taste of my dick. I also robbed them. How can I stop this?
I don't even use dis account often, you go tire obamataraba.

He is impersonating my account, he's obamamessi .

2 Likes

Re: I Rape And Rob Nairalanders How Can I Stop? by BarrTheKing: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
BarTheKing:

This is just the beginning of your tears.

You go call mods tire
Re: I Rape And Rob Nairalanders How Can I Stop? by BarrTheKing: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Goodlady:

Kiss your ass!
I raped and robbed you please I am sorry.
Re: I Rape And Rob Nairalanders How Can I Stop? by Graficient: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
BarTheKing:
sick people everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Rape And Rob Nairalanders How Can I Stop? by SlayerOfSatanst: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
Graficient:

sick people everywhere
Very very sick.
It's like this BarTheKing has a mental problem. He created a post and he's quoting himself with the same account.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Messi So Desperate To Break Cristiano Ronaldo' Goal Records / Cern Has Ruined Us. / Arsenal To Win is 5 odds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.