Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Cern Has Ruined Us. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cern Has Ruined Us. (533 Views)

Bad Relationships Have Ruined Us... / America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cern Has Ruined Us. by vcente(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2023
Thousands of people are already the walking dead because of this company.
They opened a black hole here on earth. Guess what.
Something lives there in the darkness and it sees light and positive energy as food. And of course to make it worse. It multiplies. Now someone still went and took this devouring energy and parked it in the centre of our positive energy generation. The result are what we will be seeing now. As people start dying without explanation. Or you may die and you won't know that you are already dead.
Re: Cern Has Ruined Us. by HeartlessMan: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2023
With the way things are going in Nigeria, a blackhole is not such a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Cern Has Ruined Us. by Blupen(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2023
HeartlessMan:
With the way things are going in Nigeria, a blackhole is not such a bad idea.
I swear to God bro
Re: Cern Has Ruined Us. by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 04, 2023
vcente:
Thousands of people are already the walking dead because of this company.
They opened a black hole here on earth. Guess what.
Something lives there in the darkness and it sees light and positive energy as food. And of course to make it worse. It multiplies. Now someone still went and took this devouring energy and parked it in the centre of our positive energy generation. The result are what we will be seeing now. As people start dying without explanation. Or you may die and you won't know that you are already dead.

What is positive energy?
Re: Cern Has Ruined Us. by imagrg(m): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Weed induced inspiration, methinks. grin
Re: Cern Has Ruined Us. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Wtf undecided
Re: Cern Has Ruined Us. by vcente(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

What is positive energy?
sorry, this topic was made in error.
I mistook the sounding of the fifth trumpet for CERN
Re: Cern Has Ruined Us. by SavageResponse(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
What's this one talking about?

(1) (Reply)

Missing Young Men Found On Facebook / How Are U Sure That Ur Spouse Love U? / Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.