Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. (3870 Views)

How humans are giving birth to demons / The Illusion Of Beauty (dont Go Head Over Heels) / How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nia69:
Ourtruth24, do animals have souls? Can a human reincarnate as an animal?
Huh?

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ebonygeek:

How come you have a problem with getting quoted, but you quote people?
When did I mention that I have a problem with it?
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Killbillz:

Huh?
I was just curious.
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nia69:
I was just curious.
Like for real Some say they do but I don't subscribe to that sha
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Killbillz:

Like for real Some say they do but I don't subscribe to that sha
Okay.
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by SisterFire(f): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Blupen:
Sisterfire can you tell me more about scarlet lady on your dp i tried google and they were showing me one heavy ship like that
... Just type these 3 words and search it

Scarlet lady sisterfire. A lot was written about her by me and my daughter's.
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by SisterFire(f): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Blupen:
Sisterfire can you tell me more about scarlet lady on your dp i tried google and they were showing me one heavy ship like that
... Since the ship scarlet lady has taken the image of mother Gaia aka scarlet lady.

These are photos concerning her , Yahweh's pet and Amun Atum

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:
... Since the ship scarlet lady has taken the image of mother Gaia aka scarlet lady.

These are photos concerning her , Yahweh's pet and Amun Atum
Was she the woman in the book of Revelation?
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Ebonygeek(f): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nia69:
When did I mention that I have a problem with it?
I saw a place where you told that guy not to quote you, but to only mention your moniker
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ebonygeek:

I saw a place where you told that guy not to quote you, but to only mention your moniker
Okay. Did you also see the part where the guy had problem with quoting me because it wasn't functioning well in his side?
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by SisterFire(f): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nia69:
Was she the woman in the book of Revelation?
Yes
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:
Yes
Wow!
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Blupen(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
SisterFire:
... Just type these 3 words and search it

Scarlet lady sisterfire. A lot was written about her by me and my daughter's.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by koladata(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
I know say na here them go find you grin
Nia69:
This is the norm. Most people consider this as a successful lifestyle.
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
koladata:
I know say na here them go find you grin
😅😅

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? / What Does It Mean When A Guy Is Always Staring At You? / How My Landlady Seduced Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.