Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season (6986 Views)

M Ex Sent Me This Text And I Found This In My House This Morning / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by INTERMAN: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Copied:
BEWARE. IT IS SNAKE SEASON!!!!

DUE TO THE HEATWAVE AND HIGH TEMPERATURES, SNAKES, ESPECIALLY COBRAS, SEEK REFUGE IN COOLER PLACES LIKE INSIDE YOUR HOME.

SAFETY TIPS

1.Avoid leaving windows open for too long. Cobras and Mambas can reach heights that are very high.

2. Avoid leaving your front doors open for fresh air in the evenings. This reptiles are absolutely STEALTHY (too quiet). You won't hear or see them go inside your house.

3 Before sitting under the tree that has that cooling shade, check the branches that there are no snakes lurking in the branches.

4.Check your bed and surrounding before you go to bed,cobras are notorious for hiding under the sheets.

5.Avoid the age old trend of liking to chill outside of the house,with mattresses and wrappers in the evening. Most reptiles are nocturnal (hunt at night and more effective)

6.Not only snakes might bite you, but also the age old human enemy; the centipede (Mosithaphala), which is fast and very venomous.

7.Clear bushes round your house. They attract rats and mice which are the favourite snacks of the most dangerous snakes favorite meal.

8.Buy snake repellent powder and pour it round your yard. You will definitely decrease the chances of a snake ever visiting your home by 90%.

Beware of confronting snakes that get into your homes. Some snakes can be killed easily, others like the black mamba are very cocky. If threatened,  they will chase you at an alarming speed and give multiple bites while still on the chase; and you might not live to see the next forty minutes. So, just be very careful when trying to kill these guys. 

Stay well and be safe. It's snake season. It's very hot and they are highly active and get agitated and angry very fast.

This is for your information and safety‎

Good evening
lalasticlala

11 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by Laveda(f): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
cry

Thank God no pictures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by gabinogem(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nice info
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by Ahmed0336(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Laveda:
cry

Thank God no pictures.
lala might find this comment offensive. grin
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by thesicilian: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Thanks, this is very helpful.
INTERMAN:

2. Avoid leaving your front doors open for fresh air in the evenings. This reptiles are absolutely STEALTHY (too quiet). You won't hear or see them go inside your house.

3 Before sitting under the tree that has that cooling shade, check the branches that there are no snakes lurking in the branches.

5.Avoid the age old trend of liking to chill outside of the house,with mattresses and wrappers in the evening. Most reptiles are nocturnal (hunt at night and more effective)
I seriously miss the old days when you could afford to sleep on the balcony of your house with no fence and no gates just because of fresh air. Even mosquitoes didn't seem to be this much then...
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by Pilate2016(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Is Lalasticlala a pro-snake or an anti-snake?
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by INTERMAN: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Laveda:
cry
Thank God no pictures.
kikikiki. U wrong gal

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by Originalsly: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Why isn't this on front page? Things that can directly affect us we ignore.... those that don't like who said what or wear what we put under spotlight .... why are we enemies of knowledge?
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by INTERMAN: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Originalsly:
Why isn't this on front page? Things that can directly affect us we ignore.... those that don't like who said what or wear what we put under spotlight .... why are we enemies of knowledge?
Iam sure seun will put it in front page in the night. You know na night snake dey waka most.
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by LadyAimy: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
I go buy bitterkola tomorrow

Op, where can I get the snake repellent powder?
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by Towncrier007(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
ok
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by ShakurM(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Laveda:
cry

Thank God no pictures.
grin
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by Laveda(f): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
ShakurM:
grin

Please take it away from my mentions, pleae. cry cry

I'm pleading. cry
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by INTERMAN: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
lol ella @top commen
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by ShakurM(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
Laveda:

Please take it away from my mentions, pleae. cry cry
I'm pleading. cry
Wetin snakes do you?
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by Laveda(f): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
ShakurM:

Wetin snakes do you?

Nothing, don't just like them.
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by Presh900(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lalasticlala good evening o
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by THUNDER4real(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
To comment if it makes FP...
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
I just dey imagine how snake the chase person.

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
chill grin i trust my boot ,na marching tinz for any snake wey I see. grin
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by MrCork: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
INTERMAN:
Copied:

DUE TO THE HEATWAVE AND HIGH TEMPERATURES, SNAKES, ESPECIALLY COBRAS, SEEK REFUGE IN COOLER PLACES LIKE INSIDE YOUR HOME.

SAFETY TIPS

1.Avoid leaving windows open for too long. Cobras and Mambas can reach heights that are very high.

4.Check your bed and surrounding before you go to bed,cobras are notorious for hiding under the sheets.

6.Not only snakes might bite you, but also the age old human enemy; the centipede (Mosithaphala), which is fast and very venomous.

7.Clear bushes round your house. They attract rats and mice which are the favourite snacks of the most dangerous snakes favorite meal.

8.Buy snake repellent powder and pour it round your yard. You will definitely decrease the chances of a snake ever visiting your home by 90%.

Beware of confronting snakes that get into your homes. Some snakes can be killed easily, others like the black mamba are very cocky. If threatened,  they will chase you at an alarming speed and give multiple bites while still on the chase; and you might not live to see the next forty minutes. So, just be very careful when trying to kill these guys. 

Stay well and be safe. It's snake season. It's very hot and they are highly active and get agitated and angry very fast.

Good evening

angry
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by MrCork: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
INTERMAN:
Copied:

SAFETY TIPS

Good evening

...my niggga...romance section is for chasing females...not for catch in snake!! (No oofense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
And when u see one, be prepared 2 give it a fight
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by ted1741: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Also:
1.Keep your yard free of clutter. ...
2.Avoid tall-growing plants. ...
3.Remove ground-level water sources. ...
4.Get rid of any pest problems. ...
5.Patch up any holes. ...
6.Sprinkle sulfur powder around your home. ... and
7.Create vibrations
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by firstking01(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hmmn, i hate that thingundecided
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by Spectre007: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
No 3 got me lmao grin
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Make I buy land for here, sharpaly lay foundation before oga lala go come
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Akinlekanwr:
Make I buy land for here, sharpaly lay foundation before oga lala go come

I de yhur back, buy for two
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by ibroh22(m): 12:03am On Nov 19, 2016
ok o
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:08am On Nov 19, 2016
abuayman:

I de yhur back, buy for two

Lol

How many acres?
Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 19, 2016
What about the snakes that look like humans...how do I get rid of those?

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your House This Season by sorextee(m): 1:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Or u plant lemon grass.. We have them round our house. Asides its medicinal purposes, snakes hate them with a passion...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blood Oath! Your View On It / 9 Reasons Why It’s Good To Date A Man With A Beard / What Are U Doin Ryt Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.