Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! (31130 Views)

If Tinubu Does Not Recover Our Stolen Wealth From Buhari Boys, We Are Doomed / Dear Lagosians, Let Us Do It. / PDP Looted Our Destiny, Prospects, Jobs – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Babalegba(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
jeromestarks:
Yes! Lagosians can get their destinies back.

The only category of people who can NEVER get back their destinies are girls who have been fvcked and mounted by many men because of two eggs and indomie.

Once you discover that she's not a virgin, fvck her and let her go when you're tired of her smelly wornout pvssy. Never marry her.

She has given her best (virginity) to another man, why should you carry leftover? Are you a fool?

A woman who has given her best to another man should not expect the best from you.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Better to suffer to find a virgin woman and have a peaceful lasting home than to marry a girl who has given her best to another man and suffer in your marriage.

Avoid single mothers entirely. Those ones are operating under a different level of curse. There is a reason men who fvcked her didn't stay in her life, why should you stay.
No matter how well you take care of her, she will still open her legs for the father of her baby.

Don't use your head to carry curse. Let single mothers go away from you.
Their pvssy is bad, their character is bad. Their destinies are gone. What do u now want with a single mother?

Are you a fool?
I know you are a stubborn Nigerian so you won't listen but you need urgent help with your condition.You are generalizing irrationally and coupling it with supernatural declarations. Your condition is still treatable but psychosis beckons if you are not careful,Seek help before you become a psychopath

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Montaque(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:
Sponsored post indeed.

I'm one of those who regretted voting for Obi.
I regret it every single day that passes by.

Statements like, 1) Igbos were the ones that voted him in Lagos.
2) we've proved that Lagos is a no man's land.
3) Yorubas are tribalists for voting Tinubu over Obi while Igbos are sensible for giving their own bloc votes.

I've read and heard enough of these stupid talks.
There is no room for Shukudis in Lagos State.
Whatever point they want to make should be made with Biafra.

GRV is a dead ambition, you can't insult my tribe, insult my pastor, turn your back at your own people because you were trying to impress the Okoros and now all of a sudden you've found your voice.
Go to Anambla and contest, Lagos isn't for salesale, it's for yoruba propers.

Lagos is for Lagosians, not for Yorubas. Its like saying Enugu State is for the Igbos, or Sokoto is for Fulanis, whereas there are indigenes of Enugu and Sokoto States. Enough of this gaslight. Lets vote for Lagosians, its their State, its their election.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by ridwintin89(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
U are cooking an undone food. How on earth u people will be against your host and expect peace.Lagos is for Yorubas,know it and know peace.
Otherwise you are calling for impending misfortunes.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by DrAkpamudehe: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
SeaTrade:
I didn't even read this rubbish.
How many low cost houses did the poster boy for that structureless party called Labour whatever build in Anambra?
He is so brilliant yet Anambra citizens keep wallowing in poverty with an almost non existent middle class after governing them for 8 years ?
It's either you're trading stuff in a cubicle and maybe manage to accumulate a networth of N100m over a period of 40yrs of hard,back breaking labour in hideous markets is what you people call wealth?
Zero human development Index and zero continuity.
Una dey craze,
Were I Tinubu,I'll use all options available to me to deal with you Obidients in Lagos,and this includes brutal violence of course on election day,
Una papa dey craze.

You are blessed and noble
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Bleeel002: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:
Go and recover your destiny in Abia State. It is Yorubas that are to blame for the rubbish these refugees are pushing. People that couldn't survive in their poor and dying region. Wants to make a change in the place feeding them. People that are known in making premium bad decision. I believe after this elections this people needs to be put in place.
pls stop all these tribal war, it will not change anything. Am a Yoruba man and am voting for him because I believe is high time we stop Godfatherism in Africa. Ambode was denial second term in Office not by the people but by a certain powerful individual. This has to stop if we want to move forward as a nation. A lot of Nigerians has been voted for as a senator or other polical office in the UK and US. We need to learn from them by chosen our leaders based on competence, trust and character. And not based on tribe, religion or ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by AskProf: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:
Go and recover your destiny in Abia State. It is Yorubas that are to blame for the rubbish these refugees are pushing. People that couldn't survive in their poor and dying region. Wants to make a change in the place feeding them. People that are known in making premium bad decision. I believe after this elections this people needs to be put in place.

Truth is very bitter.
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by reddingtonblack: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Nigerians in South Africa will complain of xenophobic attacks. Those in Europe and America complain of racism. Yet, we in Nigeria keep killing, maiming and burning businesses of other tribes.
Let's all stand up and unite. If an Indian can be the PM of UK, I see nothing stopping other tribe from occupying political seats in your state.

We are not arguing with you, But lead the way
what ever the East proposing, lets see it start from your region.
Igbos can make lagos look fine more than America, we no argue but showcase it with your region.

If i tell you i am the best fashion designer in town and the cloth i am wearing looks like demlux will you give your materials to me.

When you look at the choice of leaders Igbos make in the East why should any sane person let them be our guide or tell us what is good for us. chinedu wants to occupy lagos governor sit in lagos but akeredolu wife was denied senator ticket just becos she married yoruba. Be what you preach

7 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by femmoy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
jeromestarks:
Yes! Lagosians can get their destinies back.

The only category of people who can NEVER get back their destinies are girls who have been fvcked and mounted by many men because of two eggs and indomie.

Once you discover that she's not a virgin, fvck her and let her go when you're tired of her smelly wornout pvssy. Never marry her.

She has given her best (virginity) to another man, why should you carry leftover? Are you a fool?

A woman who has given her best to another man should not expect the best from you.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Better to suffer to find a virgin woman and have a peaceful lasting home than to marry a girl who has given her best to another man and suffer in your marriage.

Avoid single mothers entirely. Those ones are operating under a different level of curse. There is a reason men who fvcked her didn't stay in her life, why should you stay.
No matter how well you take care of her, she will still open her legs for the father of her baby.

Don't use your head to carry curse. Let single mothers go away from you.
Their pvssy is bad, their character is bad. Their destinies are gone. What do u now want with a single mother?

Are you a fool?

Will you this idle kid just stop spamming every thread on NL with your virgin comments. Like I told you on a thread before,get married and let's know if you married a virgin,till then you need to keep your mouth shut and stop disturbing people's threads with your nonsense comments.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by AskProf: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Montaque:

Lagos is for Lagosians, not for Yorubas. Its like saying Enugu State is for the Igbos, or Sokoto is for Fulanis, whereas there are indigenes of Enugu and Sokoto States. Enough of this gaslight. Lets vote for Lagosians, its their State, its their election.

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Godfullsam(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tofax:

Breaking news: Committee of indigenous Lagosians endorses GRV for governor.

You will ever see this as fake news, but it was fake news when vanguard reported that Labour party Lagos chapter endorses Sanwo olu for second term.

Just dey play
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by greggng: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Diligent1:

I heard the LP governorship contestant cannot speak Yoruba and he wants to govern a Yoruba state, this is a big no for me.

Can you see how we are having meaningful conversation without insulting ourselves . But some people can't have conversation without insulting themselves. Let's narrow it down to the subject matter . Those saying he can't speak yoruba are just ethnic bigot looking for petty sentiment. As educated ad the yoruba are ...one begin to wonder what most have entered them to start behaving like illiterates cos of politics ...let me ask you ...Will you disown your son if he cannot speak your native language ...they have moved from he is igbo to he doesn't speak yoruba ..I thought Nigeria has moved beyond this stone age sentiment.....is too late now cos that same guy will become the governor of lagos this Saturday cos the more you guys insult him the more he gets other indigenes votes ...In lagos everyone knows how powerful those votes are ...I am in a meeting where some yorubas present are against the insult meted on this labour party guy.. some are begging us to forgive those saying that rubbish cos they Re working against the lagos puppet second term. On Saturday the people will decide if yoruba want freedom or slavery
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Pascaldebravoo: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:

This forum is becoming so useless just as the day passes by—and I blame it on people like you.
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by doublecross(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:
and for this reason and speech, Sanwo Olu will never win! GRV already has 600k votes! Save this comment! You shall cry more after the 11th!
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by BossGerald: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:

Abia is lp from Top to bottom...now go and recover Ogun state from the ex convict Abiodun, leave lagos for Lagosians.
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by doublecross(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Pascaldebravoo:

This forum is becoming so useless just as the day passes by—and I blame it on people like you.
very very useless! Nairaland is now a useless forum bro
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by akigbemaru: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Authenticbiz:

Oga, think well and stop saying all these. I grew up in Lagos, went to primary, secondary and uni there. A proper oshodi and Mushin boy to the core.

There is nothing like a place feeding a person or feeding a particular ethnic group.

Lagos as a centre of excellence, from onset doesn't belong to any particular tribe. It's true that there were original and first time settlers (which no one can prove it's Yorubas). Because of being Nigeria's capital for a period and attracting various people from all over the nation, it's development was rapid.

It's on record that the so-called Igbos you treat with disdain were the ones who turned Lagos into a hub of commercial activities. It was after Lagos state witnessed heavy economic and population explosion that the Omoluabis started laying claims to lands here and there. BAT entered in 1999 to 2007 and gave them a good leverage and made NURTW workers very powerful and influential, using their urchins to terrorize and intimidate other tribes (though BAT didn't tell them that, he only didn't have a way to control MC's boys, until Fashola came and tried to control them).

I am not partisan, I am only stating the obvious. I know the story of how MC oluomo rose, disarming the then Igbo area boys controlling oshodi parks and markets, took over and established "lion junction", their agbero unit.

I know this because i was there when it all happened. His mother's house is on thesame street as my father's. I played street Soccerr with few of his younger siblings who were my age.

Those days, they hardly harass me because we were on thesame street and played soccer on thesame Ikeja Grammer school and sometimes, bolade grammer school. I myself attended unity senior high school, oshodi.

This short episode will prove to you that I know what I am saying.

Yorubas only become fortunate to occupy Lagos before other tribes because Lagos is closer to all the western states. Obviously, migration and relocation was easier, but the real Lagos and who developed Lagos where the Igbos.

Go and do a thorough research and you will see I am saying the truth. Unless, you just want to argue unnecessarily.

Notwithstanding, you are free to hate any tribe but remember, you are not a tree. You are a human being. One day you will travel out of your region.

Be fair in your judgements and analogy.

I love yorubas, have great friends among them, love Igbos, love the Hausas, love all tribes.....and love my country.

Thanks

I am not partisan, I am only stating the obvious. I know the story of how MC oluomo rose, disarming the then Igbo area boys controlling oshodi parks and markets, took over and established "lion junction", their agbero unit.

Where did Igbo area boys control in Oshodi? There was Ajagbe Bomboy, a very tall and giant Igbo boy, who was among the Area boys back then and maybe other few Igbos not a lot. These Igbos well born and bred in Lagos or in other Yoruba states and they speak Yoruba fluently, and the only reason they were accepted in the midst. When you come to Yorubaland, the garage gossips and conversations are always in Yoruba and I supposed the dominant conversations are in Igbo people. Laying claims to relevancy in Yorubaland is Igbo trait.

Igbos do not build Lagos as you don't represent Yoruba government. Charity begins at home, you cannot claim to have built Lagos when you region is the smallest in Nigeria and still laying in shanties with erosion ravaging everything. Igbos stole from Yorubas because "Igbo Flea Market Scheme" in Yorubaland is an anathema and not a blessing. Igbo started with 5K Igbos as at 1960s and now claimed to have 5 million people in Lagos with no form of ID cards.

Yoruba government can weaken the Igbo tentacles in Yorubaland by introducing the "Flea Market Reduction Act" to reduce the Igbo hare-brained fantasy in Yorubaland and built super stores near most Flea Markets in Lagos.

The Igbo Apprenticeship Scheme only works in two places: Heaven where they don't need it and hell (Igboland) where they already have it. Yorubas should discourage Igbo Flea Market in Yorubaland. Uche brings wife and 5 servants and has 12 children in Yorubaland and after 5 years his 5 years, his servants bring wives and 5 servants each. This is how Igbos spread like wild fire in Yorubaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Hawkler: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:
Go and recover your destiny in Abia State. It is Yorubas that are to blame for the rubbish these refugees are pushing. People that couldn't survive in their poor and dying region. Wants to make a change in the place feeding them. People that are known for making premium bad decisions. I believe after this election the person needs a tools to be put in place.
Honestly in their poor region, there don't have a heart of pity even for a student from an another region. Anyway nobody is going to there for any good reason.

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by BossGerald: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:
Sponsored post indeed.

3) Yorubas are tribalists for voting Tinubu over Obi while Igbos are sensible for giving their own bloc votes.

GRV is a dead ambition, you can't insult my tribe, insult my pastor, turn your back at your own people because you were trying to impress the Okoros and now all of a sudden you've found your voice.

Shut up, you never voted for Obi

GRV will win lagos hands down, you can hang yourself

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Montaque(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=AskProf post=121573868][/

there were people here before the Binis came. God did not create Binis in Lagos. They may have opened up the place due to imperialism, but they met people on ground. Binis also can claim Dahomey and Badagry, if we are sticking to your argument. There are indigenous Lagosians, whose family has always lived on the land. Not those that their fathers house is in Ondo and Ogun State
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Montaque(m): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=AskProf post=121573868][/quote]

there were people here before the Binis came. God did not create Binis in Lagos. They may have opened up the place due to imperialism, but they met people on ground. Binis also can claim Dahomey and Badagry, if we are sticking to your argument. There are indigenous Lagosians, whose family has always lived on the land. Not those that their fathers house is in Ondo and Ogun State
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by omohayek: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bede2u:
you also don't hear igbos saying that.
Oh come on! Several have said these very things in this very thread! Are you blind or something? The very last person I responded to before you was openly boasting about how Saturday would supposedly usher in the inevitable Igbo domination of Lagos.

When you start hating igbos for living in lagos and not voting your party, you will definitely get a reaction.
GTFO with this self-pitying rubbish. There are more than 200 other ethnic groups living in Lagos, and no one cares how any of them vote. No one would care how Igbos vote either, if their vote wasn't clearly motivated by the tribal animus, arrogance and hubris that is on display online on a daily, hourly and minute-by-minute basis. Your kinsmen are busy bashing out boastful, antagonistic nonsense by the dozen at this very moment, on this very website, even as you sit here pretending that Yorubas just woke up one day and decided to hate you for how you vote (as if anyone would even know with a secret ballot).

It is the mark of insanity to go out of your way to antagonise and alienate others through abuse, insult and arrogance, and then suddenly start playing the victim when your behaviour reaps the expected result. It's Psychology 101- if you don't want to be hated, don't act in a manner that breeds hatred. Why you and your kinsmen seem incapable of grasping that is a mystery.

The fault lies entirely with yorubas, igbos are very large in abuja too and vote their party without harassment from abuja indigenes
Because you haven't started telling them how "Abuja is a no man's land", how "native Abujans are just lazy and envious", how "Igbos own and developed Abuja", how "Abuja was originally a Tuareg settlement" and all the other nonsense you lot like to peddle. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you do go down that route, though, at which point I expect you to revive your familiar lamentations about how the people of Abuja hate you "for no reason" ...

6 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by azikiweironsi(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:
Sponsored post indeed.

Sorry, medicine after death.
When the elders are shouting on top of their voice to be weary of their antics, your type are those that are shouting OBI or nobody.
You ain't seen nothing yet, pray that Sanwo Olu wins because he is a hardworking Governor. Only then you will see the true colour of the yanmiri people.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Zico5(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Nigerians in South Africa will complain of xenophobic attacks. Those in Europe and America complain of racism. Yet, we in Nigeria keep killing, maiming and burning businesses of other tribes.
Let's all stand up and unite. If an Indian can be the PM of UK, I see nothing stopping other tribe from occupying political seats in your state.
Let it start from Anambra, then other state will follow. How many Nigerians can buy land in Ur village not to talk of building house there. Go back and develop Ur potopoto kingdom, leave Lagos alone

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Tommydare(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu will still teach una sense. Una never see anything.
Mediahq:
Ideally, democracy is meant to be a government of the people by the people for the people, but it has been twisted to be a contrary experience in Lagos State. For so long, the politics of Lagos State has always supported and benefitted only the privileged politicians, the elites, the hanger-ons, the henchmen of politicians, the ruthless enforcers, the transport unions officials, the market women officials and others at the expense of the people.

By and large, the popular political system called ‘state capture’ is the predominant behind-the-scene hand of treachery that controls the levers of economic and political power in Lagos State, while marginalising the less privileged and leaving the general average hardworking Lagosians to scramble for crumbs of survival. Thus, our state has been captured for the private benefits of less than 1 percent of the citizens of the state while 99 percent suffer from the huge infrastructure failure and large scale corruption of the APC government.

Today, as a result of the lopsided, exclusive, corrupt character of government in Lagos State, many questions are begging for answers. How many Lagosians have access to good healthcare services, potable water and affordable housing? How many low-cost houses were built by the APC government in the last 20 years for Lagosians? Perhaps the government built at best 30,000 units for over 20 million struggling tax-paying citizens of the state! Still, how many of our people are gainfully and productively employed? How many new jobs were created directly and indirectly by the state government in the last 20 years? Quite insignificant!

As the grim realities of misrule grind on Lagosians year after year, many are still living in the squalid and poverty-ridden areas of Ajegunle, Okokomaiko, Badagry, Ikorodu, Epe, Alimosho, Lagos Island, Lekki, Bariga, Shomolu, Ketu, Ojo and so on. The sadder reality is that most of the people living in such slum conditions have no hope in the next 50 years of being pulled out of poverty as they continue to suffer acute lack of electricity, potable water, decent accommodation, health and education facilities, gainful jobs and more, due their total oppression by the political elites.

So, right-thinking stakeholders are now asking: where are the so-called acclaimed massive developmental projects being trumpeted by the APC government to deceive voters for a second term when life still is short, hard and brutish in the state for most residents? Curiously, in this same ‘centre of excellence’, consultants to the state government collect over 50 billion naira annually in various commissions for taxes and other levies collected on behalf of the state. Multiple taxation that kills businesses is the order of the day, with all kangaroo kinds of consultants such as in inland revenue, tenement rates, land use charge, advert isement, telecom infrastructure, power infrastructure approvals, building permits, fund raising, markets, abattoir and transport unions all oppressing and fleecing Lagosians of their hard earned income. But where is all the money going into? Where is accountability for our commonwealth? Isn’t it time Lagosians woke up and demand concrete answers as the next elections approach fast?

The Labour Party governorship team of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) and his Deputy is firmly of the view that in every four years of an APC government, over N100 billion is frittered away in special fees payable to consultants and other politically backed rent seekers. When this is coupled with an over bloated and corrupt contracting process, inflated figures by various ministries, plus the state capture by the political leader, his agents and government officials of the land assets of the state, it can be boldly affirmed that over two trillion Naira has been wasted and diverted to some people’s pockets in the last twenty years of the APC government. That is the same massive amount of money that would have helped provide educational scholarships, world-class healthcare, affordable houses, potable water and the creation of millions of jobs for the most disadvantaged, marginalized people of the state.

However, all hope is not lost. That is why GRV’s message is that Lagosians must take their fate in their hands and seize their chance in 2023! We have been taken for a ride for too long. If elected, the GRV government will declare within its first few days of office a total war on poverty. Our focus will be to create a good life and living for the lowest income earning Lagosians and others. We will improve access to quality education, quality healthcare, clean water, affordable housing and so on. We will set up and finance skill acquisition centers for ICT in high-demand jobs and training for at least 2 million people in all the local government areas in the state, in disciplines such as fintech, programming, cybersecurity, gaming technology, data analytics, online marketing, artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.

Also, we will deal with the miserable traffic situation by building efficient road and water transportation networks all over the state. In all, we will definitely block all leakages, rent seeking, corrupt diversion of our commonwealth, terminate all evil consulting agreements of the APC collaborators and recover our commonwealth for the entire benefits of Lagosians. We will fight the evil extortion of our traders, drivers, market women etc. Major focus of GRV administration will be on catering to a better life for artisans, lower cadre civil servants, lower cadre private sector workers, domestic workers, drivers, market women, underprivileged youths and senior citizens, unemployed folks, and all those living in the ghettos of Lagos, to give everyone a sense of belong and a good standard of living. A new beginning beckons to Lagosians. GRV is ready and prepared to take Lagosians to the next level. Join us!

Sponsored Post
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Tommydare(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Let a Ademola be a Governor in Anambra or Enugu state first before I will believe you
iCauseTrouble:
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Atlantis585: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:

Go and cast your 1 vote then go home and wait for your Sniper moment.

Well meaning Lagosians including Aworis, Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos, Fulanis, Ijaws, Itshekiris, Ibibios, Binis, and others will decide who becomes OUR new Governor.

It certainly won’t be you and your single vote and your cotravellers in hatred and tribalism.

Vote wisely on Saturday.

Vote Gbadebo Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour for Governor.

Vote LP top to bottom.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Ayodeoba: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:
burn all their markets
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by fashrola(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:

Purge yourself from HATE!!!!!
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by NinjaXmetahuman: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
why does this only apply to Lagos?

Why are people not preaching to Anambran people that denied the wife of ojuku chance to run for office because she's not from Anambra?

I think south east needs the orientation more than Yorubas or lagosians don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by klbakare(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:
Sponsored post indeed.

Actually, you do have a point and I almost would have towed this path. Igbos have a penchant for loud-mouthedness and pride. however, my conviction on the fact that truth should always prevail wouldn't let me. actually, from all indications, Obi is a rare kind of Igbo. From his simplicity, honesty, manners and comportment. these values are greatly lacking in Igbo people.

They are proud, divisive, rude, uncouth and utterly mannerless, desperate for money which leads to finding them always in the questionable places of life. I hope they will learn from Obi, a worthy example to all Igbos and shun their bad characters. However, Rhodes is a pure yoruba boy and if people have been treated with levity by APC govt, It is okay for them to have an option. Let APC be in the opposition for a while in Lagos State

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Bede2u(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
omohayek:

Because you haven't started telling them how "Abuja is a no man's land", how "native Abujans are just lazy and envious", how "Igbos own and developed Abuja", how "Abuja was originally a Tuareg settlement" and all the other nonsense you lot like to peddle. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you do go down that route, though, at which point I expect you to revive your familiar lamentations about how the people of Abuja hate you "for no reason" ...
I will ignore the other nonsense you typed and as you this....why do you think igbos don't fight with other ethnic groups except yoruba. Igbos are just as powerful and relevant in abuja as in lagos...but in abuja they do what they want without anybody reminding them that abuja is not igboland...that is the genesis of lagos is no man's land. When you constantly pick on people because of crass envy, you get a reaction.
The day abuja indigenes starts behaving like yorubas, we will also tell them that abuja is fct
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by christistruth01: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin

Lagos cannot sit at home every Monday guarded by Cannibals

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari's Nationwide Broadcast, A Farewell Speech - Atiku / Hoodlums Shoot At Police, Soldiers Escorting Corps Members In Port Harcourt / Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.