Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! (31196 Views)

“Recover Our Stolen Wealth From Yahaya Bello” – Kogi Indigenes Tell EFCC / Dear Lagosians, Let Us Do It. / PDP Looted Our Destiny, Prospects, Jobs – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Majesty7: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:
Sponsored post indeed.

I'm one of those who regretted voting for Obi.
I regret it every single day that passes by.

Statements like, 1) Igbos were the ones that voted him in Lagos.
2) we've proved that Lagos is a no man's land.
3) Yorubas are tribalists for voting Tinubu over Obi while Igbos are sensible for giving their own bloc votes.

I've read and heard enough of these stupid talks.
There is no room for Shukudis in Lagos State.
Whatever point they want to make should be made with Biafra.

GRV is a dead ambition, you can't insult my tribe, insult my pastor, turn your back at your own people because you were trying to impress the Okoros and now all of a sudden you've found your voice.
Go to Anambra and contest, Lagos isn't for sale.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by cococandy(f): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:
Go and recover your destiny in Abia State. It is Yorubas that are to blame for the rubbish these refugees are pushing. People that couldn't survive in their poor and dying region. Wants to make a change in the place feeding them. People that are known in making premium bad decision. I believe after this elections this people needs to be put in place.
do you support Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by VTJN(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:
Sponsored post indeed.

3) Yorubas are tribalists for voting Tinubu over Obi while Igbos are sensible for giving their own bloc votes.

GRV is a dead ambition, you can't insult my tribe, insult my pastor, turn your back at your own people because you were trying to impress the Okoros and now all of a sudden you've found your voice.
I swear down bro. You will hardly see one single igbo supporting Tinubu but you will see hundreds of thousands of Yoruba supporting Obi. Look at the election results from south east bro. They all voted for their son Obi but south west was shared. Those guys are fvcking biggot

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by sammirano: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2023
obyno82:

You don't have sense

Your father does not have sense.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Kyase(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2023
Helinues your man don move this one come front page
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by obyno82: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:

You're just being stupid. A look at my past posts would tell you whatever you need to know.
Oga stop playing deceitful games, you are an APC supporter and stop pretending. Ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by AsapTeddy(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:
Go and recover your destiny in Abia State. It is Yorubas that are to blame for the rubbish these refugees are pushing. People that couldn't survive in their poor and dying region. Wants to make a change in the place feeding them. People that are known in making premium bad decision. I believe after this elections this people needs to be put in place.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2023
see dem shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked flat heads , go ya onitsha ,, ediooooooooooot shocked shocked shocked shocked
Mitsurugi:

You never voted for Obi. If you did you wouldn't fall for cheap tricks. I attended Kings College and on our platform we've resolved not to be suckered by the repulsive ethnic card in play. When push comes to shove you will realize that APC has collectively be sodomizing both Yoruba, Igbo and every group in Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2023
Goodlady:

What curse are you recommending for those that won't vote elupeee in east and northern region.
All of you are thieves. Una see say Lagos fine una dey claim familiarity. Go thief Lagos naaa

In one week, Sanwoolu has;

- Visited more churches, computer village, Balogun market than he has done in 4years.

- Ordered all LASTMA operatives to cease arrests and stand down.

- Released all impounded vehicles awaiting auction

- Release unpaid Pensions and Gratuity

-Opened Apongbon bridge

- Unban Okada Ban

-Pay pension and gratuity, and increase Govt staff salaries..

If you give him your one vote after showing you shege for 4 years, heaven will judge you and you will not stop suffering because you don't even need a prophet to tell you that he will show you shege in the next 4 years..

Vote Labour, don't waste your vote.. Sanwo won't be contesting like an idiot like this if labour party legitimately led by only 10k votes.. they know the real figure

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by FreeStuffsNG: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2023
spagettiluv:

Even your Cof O has an expiry date o. Lagos has never been for sale wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Mitsurugi(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2023
Gbemini:
Your destiny lost , so na lagos ur destiny dey or anamabra ? U dey menta

Typical urchin. Just as long as the crumbs from the APC table keep falling.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Christipsy(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2023
There is sth i don't really understand with this Nigeria especially yourba ....the person contesting under LP is it an Igbo man abi yourba man??
Y so much hate towards the ìgbo 's??
Haba...ok give them Biafra make dey go, una say no weytin una weytin make they do so that u guys will be happy??

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by leisuretym: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2023
Chinedu should do this in Anambra .
A man who hate the Yoruba race will never

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Godwin4444: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Nigerians in South Africa will complain of xenophobic attacks. Those in Europe and America complain of racism. Yet, we in Nigeria keep killing,
maiming and burning businesses of other tribes.seats
Let's all stand up and unite. If an Indian can be the PM of UK, I see nothing stopping other tribe from occupying political seats in your state.
u igbos should b d least to say this

Hope u know that politician from ebonyi can’t contest in enugu?

Hope u know a catholic priest from another Igbo state can’t lead in Igbo land?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by tomzyELNINO: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2023
Lol.... who stole your Destiny before grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by EuDavies(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:

It’s easy to know an untrained animal like you. When you talk about region, do you know that it’s someone else’s region resources that was used and it’s still used to fund your so-called Lagos. If you don’t know what talk or say why not close you buca-cavity called mouth and shut the f**k up.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by VTJN(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2023
don3e:
Elu Pee from Top to Bottom
Labour Party for Lagos
No more monthly payment to Osun son
to lose dey una DNA 😀

6 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by cococandy(f): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2023
Are you serious right now 🤦🏽‍♀️
jeromestarks:
Yes! Lagosians can get their destinies back.

The only category of people who can NEVER get back their destinies are girls who have been fvcked and mounted by many men because of two eggs and indomie.

Once you discover that she's not a virgin, fvck her and let her go when you're tired of her smelly wornout pvssy. Never marry her.

She has given her best (virginity) to another man, why should you carry leftover? Are you a fool?

A woman who has given her best to another man should not expect the best from you.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Better to suffer to find a virgin woman and have a peaceful lasting home than to marry a girl who has given her best to another man and suffer in your marriage.

Avoid single mothers entirely. Those ones are operating under a different level of curse. There is a reason men who fvcked her didn't stay in her life, why should you stay.
No matter how well you take care of her, she will still open her legs for the father of her baby.

Don't use your head to carry curse. Let single mothers go away from you.
Their pvssy is bad, their character is bad. Their destinies are gone. What do now want with a single mother?

Are you a fool?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Draslo(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2023
ACRI:
Which destiny
2023 has just made me realize we actually have a lot of stupid people in this country. Like monumentally stupid people, my brother. Just imagine the stupid write up the idiot wrote. Nothing there makes sense. I wonder how people fall for such nonsense. What exactly has the Vivor family done for Lagos apart from actually being from Lagos? Nothing. Absolutely nothing!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Mitsurugi(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
see dem shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked flat heads , go ya onitsha ,, ediooooooooooot shocked shocked shocked shocked

Look at who voted for Obi. Keep exposing yourself. Liar! Tribal bigot and fool. You are one of those whose destiny stolen by APC can never be redeemed

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by AsapTeddy(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He will lose.

Reasons? His inexperience, lack of depth in understanding Lagos, bigotted Yoruba-phobia tweets, lack of acceptance among the Yoruba, his inability to speak Yoruba and claims that he adopted his step-father's name have already cancelled him out of the race.
There is a new one that he did not attend MIT as claimed by him.

He should have gone for Councillorship then learn up his way
check my signature for free stuffs
.how many governors forced by tinubu on lagosians went for councilloship...

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Chivadoski(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2023
LP all the way ❤️

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by twilliamx(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Solsix:
They will come for you. It's now obvious which tribe carry tribalism for head in Nigeria.

Olofo..na una way... Oppressor don dey form victim...well done
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by emerged01(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Lol! Person wey dey insult pastor Adeboye.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by olaolulazio(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Weyrey, face your destiny alone.

E go shock Una this Saturday

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by jeff1993: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:
Sponsored post indeed.

Shattap ya mouth u did not vote Obi .... An Egoat cannot vote a human being

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by MatrixCircle: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2023
They planned to unleash thugs on us just like they did during ENDSARS. They are playing tribal hate speech but all these will not stop us. We learnt our Lessons during ENDSARS.
We are coming out prepared to Elect Gbadebo GRV come 11/03/2023.
Let them keep making things difficult for Sanwo Olu. Let them keep playing divisive politics. We are coming out prepared for those thugs.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Sannisege: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:
Sponsored post indeed.

Shebi we told you people, you dey form woke. E don dey clear for una eyes.

7 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Mrtaye: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:
E dey pain you.... Yinka Rhodes nle barrister lawyer board members board members 🎶🎶....clear road for true Lagosians

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Abelino(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Coming from a Typical Afonja & Bigots
sammirano:

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by pongwa(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Mediahq:
Ideally, democracy is meant to be a government of the people by the people for the people, but it has been twisted to be a contrary experience in Lagos State. For so long, the politics of Lagos State has always supported and benefitted only the privileged politicians, the elites, the hanger-ons, the henchmen of politicians, the ruthless enforcers, the transport unions officials, the market women officials and others at the expense of the people.

R

By and large, the popular political system called ‘state capture’ is the predominant behind-the-scene hand of treachery that controls the levers of economic and political power in Lagos State, while marginalising the less privileged and leaving the general average hardworking Lagosians to scramble for crumbs of survival. Thus, our state has been captured for the private benefits of less than 1 percent of the citizens of the state while 99 percent suffer from the huge infrastructure failure and large scale corruption of the APC government.

Today, as a result of the lopsided, exclusive, corrupt character of government in Lagos State, many questions are begging for answers. How many Lagosians have access to good healthcare services, potable water and affordable housing? How many low-cost houses were built by the APC government in the last 20 years for Lagosians? Perhaps the government built at best 30,000 units for over 20 million struggling tax-paying citizens of the state! Still, how many of our people are gainfully and productively employed? How many new jobs were created directly and indirectly by the state government in the last 20 years? Quite insignificant!

As the grim realities of misrule grind on Lagosians year after year, many are still living in the squalid and poverty-ridden areas of Ajegunle, Okokomaiko, Badagry, Ikorodu, Epe, Alimosho, Lagos Island, Lekki, Bariga, Shomolu, Ketu, Ojo and so on. The sadder reality is that most of the people living in such slum conditions have no hope in the next 50 years of being pulled out of poverty as they continue to suffer acute lack of electricity, potable water, decent accommodation, health and education facilities, gainful jobs and more, due their total oppression by the political elites.

So, right-thinking stakeholders are now asking: where are the so-called acclaimed massive developmental projects being trumpeted by the APC government to deceive voters for a second term when life still is short, hard and brutish in the state for most residents? Curiously, in this same ‘centre of excellence’, consultants to the state government collect over 50 billion naira annually in various commissions for taxes and other levies collected on behalf of the state. Multiple taxation that kills businesses is the order of the day, with all kangaroo kinds of consultants such as in inland revenue, tenement rates, land use charge, advert isement, telecom infrastructure, power infrastructure approvals, building permits, fund raising, markets, abattoir and transport unions all oppressing and fleecing Lagosians of their hard earned income. But where is all the money going into? Where is accountability for our commonwealth? Isn’t it time Lagosians woke up and demand concrete answers as the next elections approach fast?

The Labour Party governorship team of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) and his Deputy is firmly of the view that in every four years of an APC government, over N100 billion is frittered away in special fees payable to consultants and other politically backed rent seekers. When this is coupled with an over bloated and corrupt contracting process, inflated figures by various ministries, plus the state capture by the political leader, his agents and government officials of the land assets of the state, it can be boldly affirmed that over two trillion Naira has been wasted and diverted to some people’s pockets in the last twenty years of the APC government. That is the same massive amount of money that would have helped provide educational scholarships, world-class healthcare, affordable houses, potable water and the creation of millions of jobs for the most disadvantaged, marginalized people of the state.

However, all hope is not lost. That is why GRV’s message is that Lagosians must take their fate in their hands and seize their chance in 2023! We have been taken for a ride for too long. If elected, the GRV government will declare within its first few days of office a total war on poverty. Our focus will be to create a good life and living for the lowest income earning Lagosians and others. We will improve access to quality education, quality healthcare, clean water, affordable housing and so on. We will set up and finance skill acquisition centers for ICT in high-demand jobs and training for at least 2 million people in all the local government areas in the state, in disciplines such as fintech, programming, cybersecurity, gaming technology, data analytics, online marketing, artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.

Also, we will deal with the miserable traffic situation by building efficient road and water transportation networks all over the state. In all, we will definitely block all leakages, rent seeking, corrupt diversion of our commonwealth, terminate all evil consulting agreements of the APC collaborators and recover our commonwealth for the entire benefits of Lagosians. We will fight the evil extortion of our traders, drivers, market women etc. Major focus of GRV administration will be on catering to a better life for artisans, lower cadre civil servants, lower cadre private sector workers, domestic workers, drivers, market women, underprivileged youths and senior citizens, unemployed folks, and all those living in the ghettos of Lagos, to give everyone a sense of belong and a good standard of living. A new beginning beckons to Lagosians. GRV is ready and prepared to take Lagosians to the next level. Join us!

Rhodes-Vivour family I know Chinedu I don't, APC I vote, this I what I want you to note

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Invitationn: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Mediahq:
Ideally, democracy is meant to be a government of the people by the people for the people, but it has been twisted to be a contrary experience in Lagos State. For so long, the politics of Lagos State has always supported and benefitted only the privileged politicians, the elites, the hanger-ons, the henchmen of politicians, the ruthless enforcers, the transport unions officials, the market women officials and others at the expense of the people.

By and large, the popular political system called ‘state capture’ is the predominant behind-the-scene hand of treachery that controls the levers of economic and political power in Lagos State, while marginalising the less privileged and leaving the general average hardworking Lagosians to scramble for crumbs of survival. Thus, our state has been captured for the private benefits of less than 1 percent of the citizens of the state while 99 percent suffer from the huge infrastructure failure and large scale corruption of the APC government.

Today, as a result of the lopsided, exclusive, corrupt character of government in Lagos State, many questions are begging for answers. How many Lagosians have access to good healthcare services, potable water and affordable housing? How many low-cost houses were built by the APC government in the last 20 years for Lagosians? Perhaps the government built at best 30,000 units for over 20 million struggling tax-paying citizens of the state! Still, how many of our people are gainfully and productively employed? How many new jobs were created directly and indirectly by the state government in the last 20 years? Quite insignificant!

As the grim realities of misrule grind on Lagosians year after year, many are still living in the squalid and poverty-ridden areas of Ajegunle, Okokomaiko, Badagry, Ikorodu, Epe, Alimosho, Lagos Island, Lekki, Bariga, Shomolu, Ketu, Ojo and so on. The sadder reality is that most of the people living in such slum conditions have no hope in the next 50 years of being pulled out of poverty as they continue to suffer acute lack of electricity, potable water, decent accommodation, health and education facilities, gainful jobs and more, due their total oppression by the political elites.

So, right-thinking stakeholders are now asking: where are the so-called acclaimed massive developmental projects being trumpeted by the APC government to deceive voters for a second term when life still is short, hard and brutish in the state for most residents? Curiously, in this same ‘centre of excellence’, consultants to the state government collect over 50 billion naira annually in various commissions for taxes and other levies collected on behalf of the state. Multiple taxation that kills businesses is the order of the day, with all kangaroo kinds of consultants such as in inland revenue, tenement rates, land use charge, advert isement, telecom infrastructure, power infrastructure approvals, building permits, fund raising, markets, abattoir and transport unions all oppressing and fleecing Lagosians of their hard earned income. But where is all the money going into? Where is accountability for our commonwealth? Isn’t it time Lagosians woke up and demand concrete answers as the next elections approach fast?

The Labour Party governorship team of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) and his Deputy is firmly of the view that in every four years of an APC government, over N100 billion is frittered away in special fees payable to consultants and other politically backed rent seekers. When this is coupled with an over bloated and corrupt contracting process, inflated figures by various ministries, plus the state capture by the political leader, his agents and government officials of the land assets of the state, it can be boldly affirmed that over two trillion Naira has been wasted and diverted to some people’s pockets in the last twenty years of the APC government. That is the same massive amount of money that would have helped provide educational scholarships, world-class healthcare, affordable houses, potable water and the creation of millions of jobs for the most disadvantaged, marginalized people of the state.

However, all hope is not lost. That is why GRV’s message is that Lagosians must take their fate in their hands and seize their chance in 2023! We have been taken for a ride for too long. If elected, the GRV government will declare within its first few days of office a total war on poverty. Our focus will be to create a good life and living for the lowest income earning Lagosians and others. We will improve access to quality education, quality healthcare, clean water, affordable housing and so on. We will set up and finance skill acquisition centers for ICT in high-demand jobs and training for at least 2 million people in all the local government areas in the state, in disciplines such as fintech, programming, cybersecurity, gaming technology, data analytics, online marketing, artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.

Also, we will deal with the miserable traffic situation by building efficient road and water transportation networks all over the state. In all, we will definitely block all leakages, rent seeking, corrupt diversion of our commonwealth, terminate all evil consulting agreements of the APC collaborators and recover our commonwealth for the entire benefits of Lagosians. We will fight the evil extortion of our traders, drivers, market women etc. Major focus of GRV administration will be on catering to a better life for artisans, lower cadre civil servants, lower cadre private sector workers, domestic workers, drivers, market women, underprivileged youths and senior citizens, unemployed folks, and all those living in the ghettos of Lagos, to give everyone a sense of belong and a good standard of living. A new beginning beckons to Lagosians. GRV is ready and prepared to take Lagosians to the next level. Join us!

Where is the OMOLUABI in this IPOB fanboy ?😅
What type of playing is this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out / Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.