Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! (31198 Views)

“Recover Our Stolen Wealth From Yahaya Bello” – Kogi Indigenes Tell EFCC / Dear Lagosians, Let Us Do It. / PDP Looted Our Destiny, Prospects, Jobs – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by SeaTrade(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2023
I didn't even read this rubbish.
How many low cost houses did the poster boy for that structureless party called Labour whatever build in Anambra?
He is so brilliant yet Anambra citizens keep wallowing in poverty with an almost non existent middle class after governing them for 8 years ?
It's either you're trading stuff in a cubicle and maybe manage to accumulate a networth of N100m over a period of 40yrs of hard,back breaking labour in hideous markets is what you people call wealth?
Zero human development Index and zero continuity.
Una dey craze,
Were I Tinubu,I'll use all options available to me to deal with you Obidients in Lagos,and this includes brutal violence of course on election day,
Una papa dey craze.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by zera(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2023
We definitely need a change in Lagos state

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by sukkot: 11:33am On Mar 08, 2023
cheesy
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Qc1(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2023
I honestly still don't know why Igbo people refused to develop their Igbo nation rather than going to another man's land and start dragging the governorhip candidate with them.

I just don't get it.

Igbo man will never rent you a shop in their own village. All of a sudden you're using Yorubas tolerance against them? Are you kidding me? Have you thought about the aftermath of this nonsense you're insinuating? Thank God that all this is online, it's still going to be online in twenty years time as a reference for that's about to come towards your ingrates attitudes.

Just imagine!

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO FROM SADAUNA OF SOKOTO ABOUT IGBO ATTITUDES IN OTHER MAN'S LAND.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6coimsqIyw

THE FACT THAT YOU'RE A TENANT, DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU OWN THE BUILDING.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by spagettiluv: 11:33am On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
GRV lama dibo fun!

LP lama dibo fun!

ibos are less 10% in Lagos

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Tunasco4u(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2023
I can bet my balls grin grin grin distant 3rd awaits him after election

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2023
spagettiluv:
ibos are less 10% in Lagos

In one week, Sanwoolu has;

- Visited more churches, computer village, Balogun market than he has done in 4years.

- Ordered all LASTMA operatives to cease arrests and stand down.

- Released all impounded vehicles awaiting auction

- Release unpaid Pensions and Gratuity

-Opened Apongbon bridge

- Unban Okada Ban

-Pay pension and gratuity, and increase Govt staff salaries..

If you give him your one vote after showing you shege for 4 years, heaven will judge you and you will not stop suffering because you don't even need a prophet to tell you that he will show you shege in the next 4 years..

Vote Labour, don't waste your vote.. Sanwo won't be contesting like an idiot like this if labour party legitimately led by only 10k votes.. they know the real figure

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Isobug: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2023
The man to follow

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Cajal(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2023
Poor guy
Na who dey hold your destiny
Olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Voiceofthestree: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2023
If Tinubu can share this kind of photo
Of him father like this from that moment I will start supporting him. Tinubu is never the son of
The land he is not a Lagos is an adopted son of Erelu Tinubu he is from Iragbiji in Osun but people that they suppose to talk chief don buy them with money and post

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Tallesty1(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2023
Solsix:
They will come for you. It's now obvious which tribe carry tribalism for head in Nigeria.
It has always been obvious

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Mboi: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2023
Igbos love Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by ProphetM0hammad: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2023
Mumu
Keep paying Nairaland for adverts
Chinedu aka left eye is going nowhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by spagettiluv: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

In one week, Sanwoolu has;

- Visited more churches, computer village, Balogun market than he has done in 4years.

- Ordered all LASTMA operatives to cease arrests and stand down.

- Released all impounded vehicles awaiting auction

- Release unpaid Pensions and Gratuity

-Opened Apongbon bridge

- Unban Okada Ban

-Pay pension and gratuity, and increase Govt staff salaries..

If you give him your one vote after showing you shege for 4 years, heaven will judge you and you will not stop suffering because you don't even need a prophet to tell you that he will show you shege in the next 4 years..

Vote Labour, don't waste your vote.. Sanwo won't be contesting like an idiot like this if labour party legitimately led by only 10k votes.. they know the real figure
ibos are less than 10% in Lagos so rest bro.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by don3e(m): 11:35am On Mar 08, 2023
Elu Pee from Top to Bottom
Labour Party for Lagos
No more monthly payment to Osun son

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Goodlady(f): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
GRV lama dibo fun!

LP lama dibo fun!

To lose is in your blood.
I look forward your wailing by Monday.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by obyno82: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:
Go and recover your destiny in Abia State. It is Yorubas that are to blame for the rubbish these refugees are pushing. People that couldn't survive in their poor and dying region. Wants to make a change in the place feeding them. People that are known in making premium bad decision. I believe after this elections this people needs to be put in place.

You don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by sammsimm(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2023
don3e:
Elu Pee from Top to Bottom
Labour Party for Lagos
No more monthly payment to Osun son

Even if the candidate is not competent, top to bottom? U people don’t have sense

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by bonnyhope: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2023
Let's give Sanwolu the chance to finish what he has started

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by sulaimania2003(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2023
It's ok .them no dey tell person .
You soon start to dey shout rigging up and down now

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2023
Goodlady:

To lose is in your blood.
I look forward your wailing by Monday.

Ok..Sukuratu.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by obyno82: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:
Sponsored post indeed.

I'm one of those who regretted voting for Obi.
I regret it every single day that passes by.

Statements like, 1) Igbos were the ones that voted him in Lagos.
2) we've proved that Lagos is a no man's land.
3) Yorubas are tribalists for voting Tinubu over Obi while Igbos are sensible for giving their own bloc votes.

I've read and heard enough of these stupid talks.
There is no room for Shukudis in Lagos State.
Whatever point they want to make should be made with Biafra.

Bros cool down you voted APC and you are a staunch APC supporter. We know this game of propaganda you are playing. Bro look for another kind of style to use as this one is stale and old.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Bede2u(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:
Go and recover your destiny in Abia State. It is Yorubas that are to blame for the rubbish these refugees are pushing. People that couldn't survive in their poor and dying region. Wants to make a change in the place feeding them. People that are known in making premium bad decision. I believe after this elections this people needs to be put in place.
A yoruba woman won Senate under labour party in abuja. Does the yorubas want to take over abuja?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Mitsurugi(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:
There is no room for Shukudis in Lagos State.
Whatever point they want to make should be made with Biafra.

Impostor and liar, you never voted for Obi. The above quote gave you away as a lackey of the ruling party in Lagos. If you voted Obi you wouldn't fall for cheap tricks. I attended Kings College and on our platform we've resolved not to be suckered by the repulsive ethnic card in play. When push comes to shove you will realize that APC has collectively sodomized all of Yoruba, Igbo and every group in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Gbemini(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2023
Your destiny lost , so na lagos ur destiny dey or anamabra ? U dey menta

6 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Goodlady(f): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

If you give him your one vote after showing you shege for 4 years, heaven will judge you and you will not stop suffering because you don't even need a prophet to tell you that he will show you shege in the next 4 years.
What curse are you recommending for those that won't vote elupeee in east and northern region.
All of you are thieves. Una see say Lagos fine una dey claim familiarity. Go thief Lagos naaa

11 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by anonymous1759(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2023
grin
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2023
Oloshi , Igbo biafra/ipob attempting to take over the governance of Lagos yoruba land under the disguise of Labour party and their Omo Igbo Rhodes.. Aye yi ma ba je ni shocked shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by obyno82: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2023
Afamed:
Go to Aba. Go to Enugu Go to Awka and Owerri to reclaim your destinies .

Non of those states have a working Molue buses not to talk of good roads.

You don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Egoat(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2023
obyno82:

Bros cool down you voted APC and you are a staunch APC supporter. We know this game of propaganda you are playing. Bro look for another kind of style to use as this one is stale and old.
You're just being stupid. A look at my past posts would tell you whatever you need to know.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Spanki(f): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2023
Afamed:
Go to Aba. Go to Enugu Go to Awka and Owerri to reclaim your destinies .

Non of those states have a working Molue buses not to talk of good roads.

Are you minding them?🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by ugotricey: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2023
ELLU P , NO BE CHILD'S

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him / Akpabio’s Loyalists In Akwa Ibom Reject Him And His Move To The APC / Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.