Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! (31188 Views)

“Recover Our Stolen Wealth From Yahaya Bello” – Kogi Indigenes Tell EFCC / Dear Lagosians, Let Us Do It. / PDP Looted Our Destiny, Prospects, Jobs – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Everlastingson: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
adioolayi:
Hmmm....

A State contributing 15.3% to Nigeria's entire GDP...making Nigeria the first economy in Africa (NBS 2001)..

A State with $ 71.97 GDP, if it were to be a country on its own, will be 9th in Africa (NBS 2001)..

Is this kind of economy worthy of experiment

We can argue what experience others have...but, no matter how little, someone that will successfully Govern a State like Lagos, in my own view should have atleast risen to a post of Director in public service or a Director of a multinational private organizations at the very least.

If everything goes wrong with Lagos Economy, Nigeria will be in deep trouble.

GRV for me has a good personality, but , I think he lacks the experience to govern a State like Lagos..which is bigger than many Countries on its own!

I hope sentiments and Emotions will not becloud our reasoning...

It is well

Factory-fitted nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by TrumpDonald2: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:
Sponsored post indeed.

I'm one of those who regretted voting for Obi.
I regret it every single day that passes by.

Statements like, 1) Igbos were the ones that voted him in Lagos.
2) we've proved that Lagos is a no man's land.
3) Yorubas are tribalists for voting Tinubu over Obi while Igbos are sensible for giving their own bloc votes.

I've read and heard enough of these stupid talks.
There is no room for Shukudis in Lagos State.
Whatever point they want to make should be made with Biafra.

GRV is a dead ambition, you can't insult my tribe, insult my pastor, turn your back at your own people because you were trying to impress the Okoros and now all of a sudden you've found your voice.
Go to Anambla and contest, Lagos isn't for salesale, it's for yoruba propers.
Keep deceiving yourself urchin!

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Hellonearth: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:
Go and recover your destiny in Abia State. It is Yorubas that are to blame for the rubbish these refugees are pushing. People that couldn't survive in their poor and dying region. Wants to make a change in the place feeding them. People that are known in making premium bad decision. I believe after this elections this people needs to be put in place.

Igbos will take over Lagos on Saturday and u can't do shit about it

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Zeezenho: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
SeaTrade:
I didn't even read this rubbish.
How many low cost houses did the poster boy for that structureless party called Labour whatever build in Anambra?
He is so brilliant yet Anambra citizens keep wallowing in poverty with an almost non existent middle class after governing them for 8 years ?
It's either you're trading stuff in a cubicle and maybe manage to accumulate a networth of N100m over a period of 40yrs of hard,back breaking labour in hideous markets is what you people call wealth?
Zero human development Index and zero continuity.
Una dey craze,
Were I Tinubu,I'll use all options available to me to deal with you Obidients in Lagos,and this includes brutal violence of course on election day,
Una papa dey craze.

Urchins listen,Tinibu from osun can't deny no one. To vie for anything in lagos .lagos nigeria and for nigerians deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Eriokanmi: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:
Sponsored post indeed.

3) Yorubas are tribalists for voting Tinubu over Obi while Igbos are sensible for giving their own bloc votes.

GRV is a dead ambition, you can't insult my tribe, insult my pastor, turn your back at your own people because you were trying to impress the Okoros and now all of a sudden you've found your voice.
Yee paro. You didn't vote obi. Your comment is a proof . We won't vote sanwoolu in Alimosho.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by jaxxy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
GRV man of the moment.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by TrumpDonald2: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Afamed:
Even Obi and his familyi relocated to Lagos after he served as the gov of Anambra
Go to Aba. Go to Enugu Go to Awka and Owerri to reclaim your destinies .

Non of those states have a working Molue buses not to talk of good roads.

The Monorail contract Obi signed in Onitsha in 2010, no single sand has been dropped in that zone.

yet the idiots who have practically nothing to show in their states are telling Lagosians to vote right.

If una like make una fall mugu to their campaign.

I am presently in Awka, the state capital, Anambra state,
The Awka capital can not compete with any of the local govt in lagos yet they will tell you to vote right.
Make una allow them to fool una, una eyes go clear after election
Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by greggng: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Diligent1:

Then why are Anambra people denied Bianca of becoming a senator, they told her to go to Enugu where she came from

Again ignorant is a disease
Nobody can deny you anything anywhere I this country. The right word to use is that she was not voted for ...is not by force for the electorate to vote for a certain candidate no.matter how highly place he is . Being the wife of ojukwu doent mean you earn electorate vote automatically . Ireti kimgibe was elected a senator under Labour party .she has been trying with other parties without getting elected . Just one time with Labour party she got it ... All those time she was not elected doesn't mean she was denied ...it means she was I the wrong political vehicle or party . Right now nobody wan do business with apc or pdp ..shine your eyes when you wan join party...there is difference btw when electorate says enough is enough and what your money can do for you ...If bianca wanna win election she should join the moving train ...same advice goes to banky w...if he wanna win election let him join Labour party ...you too can join Labour party except you wanna Continue to be a slave in tinubu hand ...

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
ogwumgbe:

GRV will govern Lagos, there's nothing you can do about it, politics of gangsterism and godfatherism should be discareded, Lagos is originally owned by the Binis, and they are not chasing anyone out

I listened to a documentary on Lagos created by the IBOS played for us by a SAN at his office at Ikoyi about one month ago. Going through the BIO data of Chinedu your proxy I can see a link between him and the documentary.

I blame Asiwaju Tinubu for this crisis and mess. Tinubu should have allowed Otunba Adekunle Ojora to be installed as Oba of Lagos instead of the present Akiolu. Akiolu created a problem which gives IBOS so much confidence in Lagos. From that documentary, they said Lagos is a no man's land. They are the most populated people in Lagos therefore they have the population and the wealth to take over Lagos. They said Lagos has a population estimated at 15 million people. There are two different versions of the documentary that they created.

They are acquiring Lagos section by section. They are now at Ikoyi having finished from Gbagada.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Injera(f): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mediahq:
Ideally, democracy is meant to be a government of the people by the people for the people, but it has been twisted to be a contrary experience in Lagos State. For so long, the politics of Lagos State has always supported and benefitted only the privileged politicians, the elites, the hanger-ons, the henchmen of politicians, the ruthless enforcers, the transport unions officials, the market women officials and others at the expense of the people.

By and large, the popular political system called ‘state capture’ is the predominant behind-the-scene hand of treachery that controls the levers of economic and political power in Lagos State, while marginalising the less privileged and leaving the general average hardworking Lagosians to scramble for crumbs of survival. Thus, our state has been captured for the private benefits of less than 1 percent of the citizens of the state while 99 percent suffer from the huge infrastructure failure and large scale corruption of the APC government.

Today, as a result of the lopsided, exclusive, corrupt character of government in Lagos State, many questions are begging for answers. How many Lagosians have access to good healthcare services, potable water and affordable housing? How many low-cost houses were built by the APC government in the last 20 years for Lagosians? Perhaps the government built at best 30,000 units for over 20 million struggling tax-paying citizens of the state! Still, how many of our people are gainfully and productively employed? How many new jobs were created directly and indirectly by the state government in the last 20 years? Quite insignificant!

As the grim realities of misrule grind on Lagosians year after year, many are still living in the squalid and poverty-ridden areas of Ajegunle, Okokomaiko, Badagry, Ikorodu, Epe, Alimosho, Lagos Island, Lekki, Bariga, Shomolu, Ketu, Ojo and so on. The sadder reality is that most of the people living in such slum conditions have no hope in the next 50 years of being pulled out of poverty as they continue to suffer acute lack of electricity, potable water, decent accommodation, health and education facilities, gainful jobs and more, due their total oppression by the political elites.

So, right-thinking stakeholders are now asking: where are the so-called acclaimed massive developmental projects being trumpeted by the APC government to deceive voters for a second term when life still is short, hard and brutish in the state for most residents? Curiously, in this same ‘centre of excellence’, consultants to the state government collect over 50 billion naira annually in various commissions for taxes and other levies collected on behalf of the state. Multiple taxation that kills businesses is the order of the day, with all kangaroo kinds of consultants such as in inland revenue, tenement rates, land use charge, advert isement, telecom infrastructure, power infrastructure approvals, building permits, fund raising, markets, abattoir and transport unions all oppressing and fleecing Lagosians of their hard earned income. But where is all the money going into? Where is accountability for our commonwealth? Isn’t it time Lagosians woke up and demand concrete answers as the next elections approach fast?

The Labour Party governorship team of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) and his Deputy is firmly of the view that in every four years of an APC government, over N100 billion is frittered away in special fees payable to consultants and other politically backed rent seekers. When this is coupled with an over bloated and corrupt contracting process, inflated figures by various ministries, plus the state capture by the political leader, his agents and government officials of the land assets of the state, it can be boldly affirmed that over two trillion Naira has been wasted and diverted to some people’s pockets in the last twenty years of the APC government. That is the same massive amount of money that would have helped provide educational scholarships, world-class healthcare, affordable houses, potable water and the creation of millions of jobs for the most disadvantaged, marginalized people of the state.

However, all hope is not lost. That is why GRV’s message is that Lagosians must take their fate in their hands and seize their chance in 2023! We have been taken for a ride for too long. If elected, the GRV government will declare within its first few days of office a total war on poverty. Our focus will be to create a good life and living for the lowest income earning Lagosians and others. We will improve access to quality education, quality healthcare, clean water, affordable housing and so on. We will set up and finance skill acquisition centers for ICT in high-demand jobs and training for at least 2 million people in all the local government areas in the state, in disciplines such as fintech, programming, cybersecurity, gaming technology, data analytics, online marketing, artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.

Also, we will deal with the miserable traffic situation by building efficient road and water transportation networks all over the state. In all, we will definitely block all leakages, rent seeking, corrupt diversion of our commonwealth, terminate all evil consulting agreements of the APC collaborators and recover our commonwealth for the entire benefits of Lagosians. We will fight the evil extortion of our traders, drivers, market women etc. Major focus of GRV administration will be on catering to a better life for artisans, lower cadre civil servants, lower cadre private sector workers, domestic workers, drivers, market women, underprivileged youths and senior citizens, unemployed folks, and all those living in the ghettos of Lagos, to give everyone a sense of belong and a good standard of living. A new beginning beckons to Lagosians. GRV is ready and prepared to take Lagosians to the next level. Join us!

Sponsored Post
You're a untested, unproven and so I'll fit. Go and become councillor chairman first
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by solreb: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=Ovo200 post=121571417]Gbadebo Rhode vivour is our next governor in Lagos state. [/quote
Let Chinedu go to Anambra and be your governor there. He can't be insulting his "tribe" and wants to rule the real owners of the land. When he suited him, in order to gain the votes of his true tribe, Igbo, he chose "Chinedu" as his name and contested for Senator in 2019. Now he is Gbadebo because he wants to be governor. We don't want an IPOB to be our governor in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Occurstaem(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Chinedu should recover his stolen destiny from IPOB he is supporting.

The Labour Party candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, whose mother and wife are Igbo and who is running a patently anti-Yoruba and pro-Igbo campaign, is one of those that burnt properties and buses during the Endsars riots.

He is also in bed with IPOB and is hell bent on imposing an unashamedly Igbo agenda on the people of Lagos state including removing all our Yoruba traditional rulers and imposing Igbo ones.
Would the Igbo allow any Yoruba man to do such a thing in the east?

Our liberalism and willingness to accommodate others has become our biggest albatross.

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Tektronics12: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
We Waiting for the Return Leg Patiently. It will be Liverpool vs Manchester United Scoreline..
Ance4Liverpool:
Eluu p from top to bottom
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by ceejay80s(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:
Go and recover your destiny in Abia State. It is Yorubas that are to blame for the rubbish these refugees are pushing. People that couldn't survive in their poor and dying region. Wants to make a change in the place feeding them. People that are known in making premium bad decision. I believe after this elections this people needs to be put in place.
Tinubu was never a lagosian but he was governor of lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Diligent1(f): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
greggng:

Again ignorant is a disease
Nobody can deny you anything anywhere I this country. The right word to use is that she was not voted for ...is not by force for the electorate to vote for a certain candidate no.matter how highly place he is . Being the wife of ojukwu doent mean you earn electorate vote automatically . Ireti kimgibe was elected a senator under Labour party .she has been trying with other parties without getting elected . Just one time with Labour party she got it ... All those time she was not elected doesn't mean she was denied ...it means she was I the wrong political vehicle or party . Right now nobody wan do business with apc or pdp ..shine your eyes when you wan join party...there is difference btw when electorate says enough is enough and what your money can do for you ...If bianca wanna win election she should join the moving train ...same advice goes to banky w...if he wanna win election let him join Labour party ...you too can join Labour party except you wanna Continue to be a slave in tinubu hand ...
She was not voted for because she is not from Anambra

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:

SHUT UP!!! YOU POOR IGNORANT BOY FROM OSUN STATE!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by kad199: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:
Sponsored post indeed.

see this one oh... Is now u know Lagos is not for sale when Igbos have bought 90% of the properties in Lagos. Is too late to cry when the head is off. U guys are lucky we aren't like the northerners we would have done what they are doing to u guys in kwara. Stupid Afonjas who can sell their birthright for a loaf of bread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Justiceleague1: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mediahq:
Ideally, democracy is meant to be a government of the people by the people for the people, but it has been twisted to be a contrary experience in Lagos State. For so long, the politics of Lagos State has always supported and benefitted only the privileged politicians, the elites, the hanger-ons, the henchmen of politicians, the ruthless enforcers, the transport unions officials, the market women officials and others at the expense of the people.

By and large, the popular political system called ‘state capture’ is the predominant behind-the-scene hand of treachery that controls the levers of economic and political power in Lagos State, while marginalising the less privileged and leaving the general average hardworking Lagosians to scramble for crumbs of survival. Thus, our state has been captured for the private benefits of less than 1 percent of the citizens of the state while 99 percent suffer from the huge infrastructure failure and large scale corruption of the APC government.

Today, as a result of the lopsided, exclusive, corrupt character of government in Lagos State, many questions are begging for answers. How many Lagosians have access to good healthcare services, potable water and affordable housing? How many low-cost houses were built by the APC government in the last 20 years for Lagosians? Perhaps the government built at best 30,000 units for over 20 million struggling tax-paying citizens of the state! Still, how many of our people are gainfully and productively employed? How many new jobs were created directly and indirectly by the state government in the last 20 years? Quite insignificant!

As the grim realities of misrule grind on Lagosians year after year, many are still living in the squalid and poverty-ridden areas of Ajegunle, Okokomaiko, Badagry, Ikorodu, Epe, Alimosho, Lagos Island, Lekki, Bariga, Shomolu, Ketu, Ojo and so on. The sadder reality is that most of the people living in such slum conditions have no hope in the next 50 years of being pulled out of poverty as they continue to suffer acute lack of electricity, potable water, decent accommodation, health and education facilities, gainful jobs and more, due their total oppression by the political elites.

So, right-thinking stakeholders are now asking: where are the so-called acclaimed massive developmental projects being trumpeted by the APC government to deceive voters for a second term when life still is short, hard and brutish in the state for most residents? Curiously, in this same ‘centre of excellence’, consultants to the state government collect over 50 billion naira annually in various commissions for taxes and other levies collected on behalf of the state. Multiple taxation that kills businesses is the order of the day, with all kangaroo kinds of consultants such as in inland revenue, tenement rates, land use charge, advert isement, telecom infrastructure, power infrastructure approvals, building permits, fund raising, markets, abattoir and transport unions all oppressing and fleecing Lagosians of their hard earned income. But where is all the money going into? Where is accountability for our commonwealth? Isn’t it time Lagosians woke up and demand concrete answers as the next elections approach fast?

The Labour Party governorship team of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) and his Deputy is firmly of the view that in every four years of an APC government, over N100 billion is frittered away in special fees payable to consultants and other politically backed rent seekers. When this is coupled with an over bloated and corrupt contracting process, inflated figures by various ministries, plus the state capture by the political leader, his agents and government officials of the land assets of the state, it can be boldly affirmed that over two trillion Naira has been wasted and diverted to some people’s pockets in the last twenty years of the APC government. That is the same massive amount of money that would have helped provide educational scholarships, world-class healthcare, affordable houses, potable water and the creation of millions of jobs for the most disadvantaged, marginalized people of the state.

However, all hope is not lost. That is why GRV’s message is that Lagosians must take their fate in their hands and seize their chance in 2023! We have been taken for a ride for too long. If elected, the GRV government will declare within its first few days of office a total war on poverty. Our focus will be to create a good life and living for the lowest income earning Lagosians and others. We will improve access to quality education, quality healthcare, clean water, affordable housing and so on. We will set up and finance skill acquisition centers for ICT in high-demand jobs and training for at least 2 million people in all the local government areas in the state, in disciplines such as fintech, programming, cybersecurity, gaming technology, data analytics, online marketing, artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.

Also, we will deal with the miserable traffic situation by building efficient road and water transportation networks all over the state. In all, we will definitely block all leakages, rent seeking, corrupt diversion of our commonwealth, terminate all evil consulting agreements of the APC collaborators and recover our commonwealth for the entire benefits of Lagosians. We will fight the evil extortion of our traders, drivers, market women etc. Major focus of GRV administration will be on catering to a better life for artisans, lower cadre civil servants, lower cadre private sector workers, domestic workers, drivers, market women, underprivileged youths and senior citizens, unemployed folks, and all those living in the ghettos of Lagos, to give everyone a sense of belong and a good standard of living. A new beginning beckons to Lagosians. GRV is ready and prepared to take Lagosians to the next level. Join us!

Sponsored Post
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Godfullsam(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tofax:
If Ireti Kingibe is Igbo by tribe (the senator for FCT), by now urchins & Ibadan gutter media like TVC will be shouting out loud that Igbos want to take over Abuja.
But since she's Yoruba, they've all gone mute

Shut up, Ireti kingibe has never insulted the people of Abuja.

She always show them love and respect, that is the reason why she was voted for..

Gbadebo aka chinedu on the other hand hated his own people because he wants to get votes from the children of hate.

How can you govern the people you don't love?

How Possible is that?

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by primeache: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Let them come and recover their destiny in the North. Particularly Kano State.
It is also a no man's land

sammirano:

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by solreb: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Yee paro. You didn't vote obi. Your comment is a proof . We won't vote sanwoolu in Alimosho.
Who is we in Alimosho? BOS will retain his seat. All those religion/health issues/age factors you played against BAT cannot work this time around. We don't want an IPOB to become governor on Lagos. Let him go to Anambra.

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by Injera(f): 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
nairanaira12:

Oloriburuku omo eru, omo ale, omo irankiran, eru oluomo.

The only thing you can appeal to is tribalism because you have failed woefully
He dey pain.
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Don't vote out of wedlock son that can't speak yoruba as governor.
Don't be deceived presidential election is not gubernatorial election. E go shock una.
Trust Lagosians.
Mediahq:

Sponsored Post
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by silverkings: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:
Your fathers sold your ancestral lands to attend Owanbe parties and spray money to Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey & Shina Peter, you grow up, instead of you to hustle and know if you can buy the lands back, you sold the remaining one and relocate to Sango, Ikorodu and other suburbs and spray the rest to Wasiu Ayinde, Pasuma Wonder and Small Doctor. Now the buyers of your lands are expanding and consolidating, you begin to cry like babies and start constituting go back to your land nuisance. Oga we are in the lands that we bought from you and will live comfortable on it because we pay you completely and even pay extra while building. You sold your lands and still wants to be landlord, no way. Oga stop crying because you can never eat your cake and have it

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by omohayek: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bede2u:
A yoruba woman won Senate under labour party in abuja. Does the yorubas want to take over abuja?
How many Yorubas have you seen jubilating over her election being "proof" that Abuja is a "no man's land"? How many have you seen claiming the indigenes of Abuja are lazy, and that they have sold their lands off to hold "owambe" parties, as has happened in this very thread? How many Yorubas have you seen anywhere boasting that they now (or will soon) outnumber the indigenes of any non-Yoruba region or city? How many Yorubas have you seen stating that the "true owners" of some region aren't the ones everyone thinks they are, but are actually the indigenes of some other entirely separate region?

Let's face facts: there is only one group that Yorubas have this sort of problem with. It's the very same group that has had similar problems everywhere else they've settled in large numbers, for the very same reasons - arrogance, boastfulness, rudeness, overweening ambition, hubris, delusions of grandeur, false notions of "superiority" ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by jaymichael(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mediahq:

Sponsored Post
Who is his deputy?
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by MatrixCircle: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:

Wannabe oshi.
Stay in your eroded region and be forming I'll vote for GRV.
A glimpse at your posts reveals where you belong.
Chameleon oshi.
I voted Obi and planned to vote for Sanwo Olu come 11/03/2023 but all changed to Gbadebo GRV because of people like you. I live in Akerele , Surulere.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by jaymichael(m): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ovo200:
Gbadebo Rhode vivour is our next governor in Lagos state.
Who is his deputy?
Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by solreb: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
Godfullsam:

Shut up, Ireti kingibe has never insulted the people of Abuja.

She always show them love and respect, that is the reason why she was voted for..

Gbadebo aka chinedu on the other hand hated his own people because he wants to get votes from the children of hate.

How can you govern the people you don't love?

How Possible is that?
Thumps up for you. I am campaigning seriously for BOS which I didn't do for BAT at all. We all must work cohesively as true Yorubas and lovers of our state to prevent GRV from governing our state. He is free to go to any SE states that he so loves to govern them

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by omohayek: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
Hellonearth:

Igbos will take over Lagos on Saturday and u can't do shit about it
Thank you for being honest about your desires, unlike all the rest of your fellow sympathisers who want to pretend that this is all about "good government" while pushing a candidate who has zero governmental experience.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by progitos(m): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
sammirano:

Tomorrow you will start to shout one Nigeria. Continue to constitute nuisance

1 Like

Re: Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! by newnigerdelta00: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mediahq:

Sponsored Post

Sanwo-Olu is the best, propagandist labor party you can't do the job...... God is not a propagandist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram / New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military / Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.