Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead (59632 Views)

Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) / FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention / Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick, Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by kolamilan(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
As long as he is from Ekiti
I gat NO RIP
Tinubu should give him that
Kindly edit this bro.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by OlawaleBammie: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Samunique:
hahahahaha grin

grin Your head dey there o !

Black and White TV cheesy

Let me also remind you of Agbako grin
Could u bliv I did not watch that film till today, didn't have the chance..agbako, isawuru,

But I watched yemi my lover, saworoide, grin
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Samunique(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Could u bliv I did not watch that film till today, didn't have the chance..agbako, isawuru,

But I watched yemi my lover, saworoide, grin

You be old man o grin

I'm happy that we still have some experience oldy like you on this forum, that's full with kids, causing problem here with their fish brain !

Menh those good old days ! grin

Agba ki pe kan eniyan o.

Just now now persin don dey old o !
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by OlawaleBammie: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Samunique:

You be old man o grin

I'm happy that we still have some experience oldy like you on this forum, that's full with kids, causing problem here with their fish brain !

Menh those good old days ! grin

Agba ki pe kan eniyan o.

Just now now persin don dey old o !

like seriously i feel like goin back to 15, if probably 8 grin

those days were sweet and devoid of burdens, no presure aside peer pressures,
i looked at one of my bros that we played street football together using pure water nylon as the ball membrane, baba don dey grow white hairs i swear tears dropped from my eyes, fear gripped me and i was shivering.

out of everything, my conclusion is that "life is nothing but a memories...everything is memories from top to bottom''

no be say i too old like that sha ooh, i am just i n my early thirties ooh grin
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Elidrisy20: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
RIP
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Samunique(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

like seriously i feel like goin back to 15, if probably 8 grin

those days were sweet and devoid of burdens, no presure aside peer pressures,
i looked at one of my bros that we played street football together using pure water nylon as the ball membrane, baba don dey grow white hairs i swear tears dropped from my eyes, fear gripped me and i was shivering.

out of everything, my conclusion is that "life is nothing but a memories...everything is memories from top to bottom''

no be say i too old like that sha ooh, i am just i n my early thirties ooh grin
Baba u Don they old small small o ! grin

Sha me I don dey close to jubilee o ! cheesy
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Bamijoko1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
As long as he is from Ekiti
I gat NO RIP
Tinubu should give him that

Some people brain just be like ant brain
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by OlawaleBammie: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Samunique:
Baba u Don they old small small o ! grin

Sha me I don dey close to jubilee o ! cheesy

eeehh!! Jubikini??

No be fifty be jubilee??

Aaahhh, sir pls recv my salutations ooh, I am privileged to have Ur attention sir..

Aahh, jubilee, aswear a suppose to dey recv life lessons from you sir.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by goslowgoslow(m): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
winner37:

But always try to say the right thing in a right way,at the right time and place..
What is this one saying? You seems to be confused or are you taking me for another person? A beg free me!
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by adewad13(m): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Barrywilly:
At least, he will now go and rest. He cried out for people to save his life during his sickness but got few responses. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

These actors use to boast of being a millionaire and they couldn't help a senior colleague..where are the millions.?
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by abbey621(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
RaptorX:
This man is way older than 66, how the hell on earth is he 66.

Remove what you see on tv from your mind, have you ever seen him in real life? You'll be surprised how young most of these babalawos and elders in movies are in real life.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by RaptorX: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
abbey621:

Remove what you see on tv from your mind, have you ever seen him in real life? You'll be surprised how young most of these babalawos and elders in movies are in real life.
I remember watching this man from the early 80's when I was still very young, so no he is not 66.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by abbey621(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
RaptorX:
I remember watching this man from the early 80's when I was still very young, so no he is not 66.

You're not making sense considering most of these actors started acting in their 20s, so it is quite possible he was 66. Abija turned 60 in 2018, would you dispute his age too? grin grin
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Samunique(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
eeehh!! Jubikini??

No be fifty be jubilee??

Aaahhh, sir pls recv my salutations ooh, I am privileged to have Ur attention sir..

Aahh, jubilee, aswear a suppose to dey recv life lessons from you sir.
You're welcome sir !
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by carurdey: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
That was Abija

Helpfromabove1:
RIP, if and if …..

66 he is still young compare to many of our politicians at 70,75 and even 80 yrs

He contributed his own part to the growth of Nollywood in the 80s

On a light mode he is the first Nigerian to use a phone and watch a cinema far back 80s
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by spiralwedge(m): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Fadeyi oloro, afi suke!!!
Who will now inheritance that his 4inches Dane gun?? grin
Rip Baba, sunre oh.

Lol, like he need Ur rip before

But wait, do we even have matured men and women on this nairaland again??
Some people just be commenting like 8yr old kid and u wil be amazed by their childish skills.
Looks like it's high time I seek for an alternative to this forum, even the owner sef must have probably forgotten his password, so how much more me?

Hahahahaha

This cracked me up for good 10 mins.

Even the owner has forgotten his password, asweear
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Oloniyan(m): 6:38am On Mar 09, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
RIP Baba Fadeyi Oloro

Am so sorry for uttering such gibberish before

I am so sorry

Alright.

Always be human first before any tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Ofemmanu1: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ogunleti01:
Only if an igbo man was God
Egbon mi, kinni scope Ndlea yen?!
mo need ise yen gan.
Ejo sir.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by maasoap(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Am sorry

No problem. We all make mistakes. Don't feel too bad about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) / Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.