Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead (59640 Views)

Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) / FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention / Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick, Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Onucs(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
As long as he is from Ekiti
I gat NO RIP
Tinubu should give him that

Ode!

Na ur RIP go carry am go heaven?

Mcheeew!
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by do4luv14(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nollywood-actor-fadeyi-oloro-is-dead/?amp

Chaiii baba no dey gree die for movies then, him and Abija fight no be here,

RIP the great Fadeyi sleep well sir
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Fadeyi oloro, afi suke!!!
Who will now inheritance that his 4inches Dane gun?? grin
Rip Baba, sunre oh.

Lol, like he need Ur rip before

But wait, do we even have matured men and women on this nairaland again??
Some people just be commenting like 8yr old kid and u wil be amazed by their childish skills.
Looks like it's high time I seek for an alternative to this forum, even the owner sef must have probably forgotten his password, so how much more me?

Liked, Shared and Followed.

I swear down. You are right.

I'm warming up for Quora and Medium as far as Taking My Online Business Seriously.

This Forum is filled with Adulterated Kids with Myopic Brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

Can u read what u have up dere careful and tell me if it makes any sense

Can’t u draw between the lines

And mind you everyone have the right to vote for who ever they want to just as you do have the same right

Election will come and go but Nigeria will by Gods grace remain

Just Ignore Haters and Retrogressive People who knows nothing positive about how to utilize News and The Internet.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by babtoundey(m): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2023
Skyview01:

Those were the good old days when men were boys. Me and my friends were so fascinate with Abija that we crammed some of his incantations.

I also remember Ogunde and abefe, Gbenga Adeboye.

Everything do change now.

I was much in love with Abija that i always asked the barber to give me his hair style. My Dad would just tell the man let him look like Abija. But as soon as the hair is done I would realize all my hairs are gone. Na sweet and biscuits them go use quench my cry
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by OlawaleBammie: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:

I swear down. You are right.

I'm warming up for Quora and Medium as far as Taking My Online Business Seriously.

This Forum is filled with Adulterated Kids with Myopic Brains.

As in bro, just that I don't know how to navigate tru quora
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2023
babtoundey:

I was much in love with Abija that i always asked the barber to give me his hair style. My Dad would just tell the man let him look like Abija. But as soon as the hair is done I would realize all my hairs are gone. Na sweet and biscuits them go use quench my cry

Hahaha!

AAABIIIIIIIJJJAAAA!!
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Ignatio(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP

E dị stupid, nwanne
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Greatechng(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2023
You sef don try

E no easy to stay where light, good hospital, and good road no dey.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Officialmrt: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP
Infidel with no brain....

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by maasoap(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP

Zombiedients no get brains, walahi. 90% of them voted for the first time, they don't understand politics, democracy and free will. Their way is the only way.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Samunique(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin grin

Fadeyi, abija, lalude, soun ogunlola, odari olongbo,
You forgot Ogunjimi .....
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

As in bro, just that I don't know how to navigate tru quora

It's pretty easy.

I can teach you.

You work with "Spaces" and follow Spaces of Other People that matches Your Interests.

And this get you connected to only local and international people that matches your interests.

And the best part is that you can easily inbox each other and connect to International wiser people who you can build healthy and wealthy relationships with.

None the less; Nairaland is still a very good forum and a very powerful one when it comes to meeting with brilliant minds too.

You just have to weed off the wrong mindsets on here.

You can contact me via WhatsApp using the lines below on the infographics.

Send "Quora Money-Generation",

I'll attend to you via WhatsApp.

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by tabaralph: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2023
Barrywilly:
At least, he will now go and rest. He cried out for people to save his life during his sickness but got few responses. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

They will now come out in their large numbers for candle light and wake keeps, bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by OlawaleBammie: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2023
Samunique:
You forgot Ogunjimi .....
Like seriously I remembered him but his name skipped my mind grin

Good old days when boys used to peeps tru the neighbor windows holes just to see a film grin

Adulthood na scam, fvck adulthood jooh grin
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by OlawaleBammie: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:

It's pretty easy.

I can teach you.

You work with "Spaces" and follow Spaces of Other People that matches Your Interests.

And this get you connected to only local and international people that matches your interests.

And the best part is that you can easily inbox each other and connect to International wiser people who you can build healthy and wealthy relationships with.

None the less; Nairaland is still a very good forum and a very powerful one when it comes to meeting with brilliant minds too.

You just have to weed off the wrong mindsets on here.

You can contact me via WhatsApp using the lines below on the infographics.

Send "Quora Money-Generation",

I'll attend to you via WhatsApp.
will pm u bro
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Legal001: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2023
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Ogunleti01: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2023
Only if an igbo man was God
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by ChinemeremFidel: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2023
maasoap:

Zombiedients no get brains, walahi. 90% of them voted for the first time, they don't understand politics, democracy and free will. Their way is the only way.
Am sorry
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by ChinemeremFidel: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2023
Officialmrt:

Infidel with no brain....
I am sorry
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by ChinemeremFidel: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2023
Ignatio:

E dị stupid, nwanne
Am sorry sir

1 Like

Onucs:

Ode!

Na ur RIP go carry am go heaven?

Mcheeew!
Am sorry sir
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by ChinemeremFidel: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Dbestbrest:

You people are creating more enmity for yourselves through what you spew out daily. The evil you wish others will definitely come back to you. If Ekiti people chose whom they trust will give them dividend of democracy, while hating them? Should Ekiti people hate Enugu or Anambra people for choosing their own candidates too? You really exposed your ignorance on democracy but mind you, picking on Yoruba people to fight is a grave mistake that you can and will never win. Disgusting people in Nairaland
I made a mistake..am sorry
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by ChinemeremFidel: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Oloniyan:

Erun re la kan gogogo.

Ask any Ekiti person the meaning.
Am sorry sir

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by abidem4real: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP
I think the management of this platform needs to start conducting psychiatric examination for particularly people like you before they are allowed to be part of us because I see no iota of sense in that gibberish that you wrote.
Many of you are so stupid that you choose to follow some Nigerian politicians sheepishly, forgetting that all of them are the same nonsensical and selfish people.
People like you who are devoid of brain tend even to have problems making rational choices in choosing reasonable political leaders.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by kween01: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
author=Gorpoye post=121562162]
Are you sure about the bolded
What about Abija

It’s either you don’t understand the statement

”on a lighter mode he is the first person in Nigeria to use a mobile phone “

Or maybe and most likely you are too young to know him because everyone old enough to know him will surely understand that statement

It's you who has lost details. Abija was the first to use it but in the same series.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by ukaface(f): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
We are living to die
Na turn by turn
He probably will be birthed in a better environment
RIP
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Emmanuel909090: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Rest on
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by ridwintin89(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Rest in peace.one of the veteran actor had gone
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Samunique(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Like seriously I remembered him but his name skipped my mind grin

Good old days when boys used to peeps tru the neighbor windows holes just to see a film grin

Adulthood na scam, fvck adulthood jooh grin
hahahahaha grin

grin Your head dey there o !

Black and White TV cheesy

Let me also remind you of Agbako grin
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Charismatic107: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP
You are a big fool. I spit on your bald head
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by RaptorX: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
This man is way older than 66, how the hell on earth is he 66.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" / Cute Photo Of Kiss Daniel Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.