Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead (59705 Views)

Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) / FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention / Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick, Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by OlawaleBammie: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2023
Skyview01:

Those were the good old days when men were boys. Me and my friends were so fascinate with Abija that we crammed some of his incantations.

I also remember Ogunde and abefe, Gbenga Adeboye.

Everything do change now.

Aahh adeboyeee..he was a legend, still remember his demise in 2003, everywhere shake.

I still use to listen to his records and comedy till today, Baba was specifically made

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by ribbit: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2023
So sad.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by opera1(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
As long as he is from Ekiti
I gat NO RIP
Tinubu should give him that

Whether Old or Young, everybody will surely taste death.

He does not need your RIP
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by omoyeni37: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2023
omoadeleye:

Lol. Ajon, ajon
Abija is ajon😊
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by bencr7: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP
stupidity really like u, because ur brain need confirm reset, because of tinubu,u carry ur anger to another person, because is from Ekiti.
Tribelism have kill ur brain finish.

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Thomasankara(m): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2023
[/color]so Ekiti should hate anyone from anambra right😂😂😂😂[color=#770077]
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Afonjacrusder(f): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Fadeyi oloro, afi suke!!!
Who will now inheritance that his 4inches Dane gun?? grin
Rip Baba, sunre oh.

Lol, like he need Ur rip before

But wait, do we even have matured men and women on this nairaland again??
Some people just be commenting like 8yr old kid and u wil be amazed by their childish skills.
Looks like it's high time I seek for an alternative to this forum, even the owner sef must have probably forgotten his password, so how much more me?

Please leave already. You are so irrelevant! 🤮

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by georgeakins: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2023
nony43:

Stop been stupid.

..being*
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by giftedminds(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2023
IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MAN TO DIE ONCE AND AFTER DEATH IS JUDGEMENT.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour before the last sleep and meal.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Mhudi: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2023
Those years in the 80s in Ibadan with B.C.O.S. Fadayi Oloro, Olowo Aye, Orisha Bumi, Abija. Those are the good old days.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by puremaker7(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP
Wasted sperm
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Kog45(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP
Ekiti people voted for Tinubu a sin?and to the extent anyone that dies in that state is NO RIP to you.....you guys are really annoying...not everybody can vote for Obi and one must respect their decisions.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Geopex(m): 9:52am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP

Useless person! U prayed for Obi and he didn't win, how can your prayer Abt the dead man even answered if u had prayer on his behalf. All prayers on him after death is void.

LP did not have common party agents in more than 98% of total PUs in Ekiti in the last election and u want such party to have votes. Only people in the state capital remembered that's Peter obi is even contesting and y are here shouting and hating Ekiti state people.. must we believe what u believed in Anambra and Onitsha?
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Anatakuebira: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

Can u read what u have up dere careful and tell me if it makes any sense

Can’t u draw between the lines

And mind you everyone have the right to vote for who ever they want to just as you do have the same right

Election will come and go but Nigeria will by Gods grace remain
funny enough 3 idiats liked the post too.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Isaacpromise1(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP

Ewu, is your ass aware that your brain has moved in?
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2023
Your last point, that should be Abija
Helpfromabove1:
RIP, if and if …..

66 he is still young compare to many of our politicians at 70,75 and even 80 yrs

He contributed his own part to the growth of Nollywood in the 80s

On a light mode he is the first Nigerian to use a phone and watch a cinema far back 80s
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by OlawaleBammie: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

Please leave already. You are so irrelevant! 🤮
But I wasn't talking to Osu like you grin grin grin
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by horlabowale(m): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Rip Baba, sunre oh.

Some people just be commenting like 8yr old kid and u wil be amazed by their childish skills.
Looks like it's high time I seek for an alternative to this forum, even the owner sef must have probably forgotten his password, so how much more me?

Bro, I've been with this forum as far back as 2009 but seeing all these types of comments for the past 2 years is unbearable to my personal self. Sometimes I will just read the headlines and flash away from nairaland. I believe their will be another alternative forum one day
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Okhuadams(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP
You are a big fool and an idiot keep your condolence to your stupid self
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by sirdick17: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

Can u read what u have up dere careful and tell me if it makes any sense

Can’t u draw between the lines

And mind you everyone have the right to vote for who ever they want to just as you do have the same right

Election will come and go but Nigeria will by Gods grace remain

My brother silent is d best answer for a fool, u 4 just ignore d fool
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by davillian(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP
What's wrong with this one
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by drdeath: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Oloniyan(m): 10:10am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP

Erun re la kan gogogo.

Ask any Ekiti person the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Dbestbrest: 10:11am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP

You people are creating more enmity for yourselves through what you spew out daily. The evil you wish others will definitely come back to you. If Ekiti people chose whom they trust will give them dividend of democracy, while hating them? Should Ekiti people hate Enugu or Anambra people for choosing their own candidates too? You really exposed your ignorance on democracy but mind you, picking on Yoruba people to fight is a grave mistake that you can and will never win. Disgusting people in Nairaland
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Dbestbrest: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2023
Oloniyan:

Erun re la kan gogogo.

Ask any Ekiti person the meaning.

Erun re ti kan jare, Olori buruku omo ni

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by AhmedGhost(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2023
Yesterday was happy birthday
Today RIP. MYSRIP
REST WELL BABA FADEYI🛌💐
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by azikiweironsi(m): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Rip Baba, sunre oh.

Honestly, the forum has gone to the dogs.
You wonder if there are moderators again with the kind of threads that are pushed to the front page or the kind of comments that needed to be sanctioned. So sad and sickening.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by azikiweironsi(m): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2023
Dbestbrest:

You people are creating more enmity for yourselves through what you spew out daily. The evil you wish others will definitely come back to you. If Ekiti people chose whom they trust will give them dividend of democracy, while hating them? Should Ekiti people hate Enugu or Anambra people for choosing their own candidates too? You really exposed your ignorance on democracy but mind you, picking on Yoruba people to fight is a grave mistake that you can and will never win. Disgusting people in Nairaland

Very disgusting and ill mannered untrained set of person.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by cleverja: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2023
RIP Baba Fadeyi
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by OlawaleBammie: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2023
horlabowale:

Bro, I've been with this forum as far back as 2009 but seeing all these types of comments for the past 2 years is unbearable to my personal self. Sometimes I will just read the headlines and flash away from nairaland. I believe their will be another alternative forum one day
same as me bro, I will just read the headlines and move away
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by babtoundey(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
author=Gorpoye post=121562162]
Are you sure about the bolded
What about Abija

It’s either you don’t understand the statement

”on a lighter mode he is the first person in Nigeria to use a mobile phone “

Or maybe and most likely you are too young to know him because everyone old enough to know him will surely understand that statement

Being the first to use mobile phone is not attached to him. It is attached to Abija who uses Ajan, a spirit that calls him to inform him of dangers and evil plots of his enemies. He also make calls to the Ajan to seek guidance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Oloniyan(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2023
Dbestbrest:

Erun re ti kan jare, Olori buruku omo ni

Some People are just upgraded animal. Ideregbe ni bobo yen naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Rocks Painted Fingernails, D'banj Reacts / Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) / Busola Dakolo Gorgeous In Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.