Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead (59683 Views)

Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) / FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention / Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick, Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Bimpe29: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2023
That is what it is for all mortals. Death; ultimate and inevitable end!
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Ubdavis(m): 9:11am On Mar 08, 2023
Dreal1247:
Death is the unavoidable end of every mortal. May his gentle soul rest in peace.

But our Pastors are assuring us that no one will die in our families!. How do we reconcile this?
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2023
damoobaba:

Those are the people that voted in the last elections wanting someone that has no pedigree to become president. I understand how they feel though, they're immature and lack basic knowledge. When I was still small, if they ask me to vote the head of the house between my Dad and Mum, i will choose my Mum because she cooks the sweet meals and shows the biggest care, it's when I became an adult I realised the kind of work my Dad did then. I dont argue with them obidients, they'll grow up to understand later.
more more sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by goslowgoslow(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=winner37 post=121567548][/quote]
That is exactly my point.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by FireUpNow(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2023
So sad because when he was alive and sick, he cried out for help those Yoruba actors and actresses did not respond well. Soon they will be posting messages about him in his death, wicked people. Fadeyi Oloro can rest now.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Larrydeko2987: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
As long as he is from Ekiti
I gat NO RIP
Tinubu should give him that

CHILDREN OF HATE. CLUELESS AND BRAINWASHED ZOMBIE

2 Likes

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Fadeyi oloro, afi suke!!!
Who will now inheritance that his 4inches Dane gun?? grin
Rip Baba, sunre oh.

Lol, like he need Ur rip before

But wait, do we even have matured men and women on this nairaland again??
Some people just be commenting like 8yr old kid and u wil be amazed by their childish skills.
Looks like it's high time I seek for an alternative to this forum, even the owner sef must have probably forgotten his password, so how much more me?

If you watch Fadeyi and Abija, you go be.my age grade..
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by winner37(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2023
goslowgoslow:

That is exactly my point.
But always try to say the right thing in a right way,at the right time and place..
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Larrydeko2987: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2023
Abdulmujeeb52:
more more sense

Only if they are ready to grow. Many of them has been brainwashed with hatred and bitterness
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by LordErrk: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP

There's time for everything bro...time for everything

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by steve6: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2023
RIP Legend!
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Demurray: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2023
Fadeyi Oloro,
suuke,
Motee,
Mobake

Death is inevitable
it's a pity
Rest in peace baba Oloro
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by EmekaBlue(m): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Eyaah. Rest in peace! May God receive your soul
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by MissTemi1(f): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2023
Are u minding them? Is it today u know these ppl are extremely bitter and bigots. Na today u sabi dem?
Helpfromabove1:

Can u read what u have up dere careful and tell me if it makes any sense

Can’t u draw between the lines

And mind you everyone have the right to vote for who ever they want to just as you do have the same right

Election will come and go but Nigeria will by Gods grace remain

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by yusluvad(m): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2023
This man contributed greatly to the Yoruba Nollywood in the 80s, 90s, and early 20s.
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace...
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by omowolewa: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2023
Fadeyiiiiiiiiiiii ooooooooo
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by OlawaleBammie: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2023
Skyview01:

If you watch Fadeyi and Abija, you go be.my age grade..
grin grin grin

Fadeyi, abija, lalude, soun ogunlola, odari olongbo,

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by OmegaAutos: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP

Igbos like you give other good Igbos bad image.... U will reap what you sow in million fold, from this moment, start harvesting your cruelty

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Teeroyzimma: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2023
ImoleNaija:
May God rest his soul.

He made our childhood lovely.
You wey dey born for 2001, no dey whine us for here
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by ofuonyebi: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2023
rip fadeyi Oloro...
you confronted death headlong before you died

you left behind a legacy of a name...!
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Abdhool(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
RIP, if and if …..

66 he is still young compare to many of our politicians at 70,75 and even 80 yrs

He contributed his own part to the growth of Nollywood in the 80s

On a light mode he is the first Nigerian to use a phone and watch a cinema far back 80s

You missed that bro... that one is Abija not Fadeyi.

God bless the dead
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin grin

Fadeyi, abija, lalude, soun ogunlola, odari olongbo,

Those were the good old days when men were boys. Me and my friends were so fascinate with Abija that we crammed some of his incantations.

I also remember Ogunde and abefe, Gbenga Adeboye.

Everything do change now.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by mukthar2000(m): 9:34am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP
OBASONJO FAMILY, they don't have forgiveness heart, they fight the death , even though is buried they still keep fighting , like their brother OBJ did to Kashamu till the was buried stills fighting him, heartless being.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by ennygr8: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2023
It's a faceless forum. What did you expect data is cheap now kids everywhere....
OlawaleBammie:
Fadeyi oloro, afi suke!!!
Who will now inheritance that his 4inches Dane gun?? grin
Rip Baba, sunre oh.

Lol, like he need Ur rip before

But wait, do we even have matured men and women on this nairaland again??
Some people just be commenting like 8yr old kid and u wil be amazed by their childish skills.
Looks like it's high time I seek for an alternative to this forum, even the owner sef must have probably forgotten his password, so how much more me?
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Fearyourcreator: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2023
Barrywilly:
At least, he will now go and rest. He cried out for people to save his life during his sickness but got few responses. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
You see am too... Dem go dey buy G.wagon dem no go fit assist one another ... Dem go go party spray money ... Help one of their colleagues dem go dey spread go fund me ... Awon werey
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by georgeakins: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2023
davit:

Note that there are many children on this platform. He is one of them.

They're not children.
They ibo people who were nurtured with hatred and bitterness by their parents.
An average ibo parent teaches his kids on how to hate other tribes.
It is the hatred that will kill them.

3 Likes

Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by OlawaleBammie: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2023
damoobaba:

Those are the people that voted in the last elections wanting someone that has no pedigree to become president. I understand how they feel though, they're immature and lack basic knowledge. When I was still small, if they ask me to vote the head of the house between my Dad and Mum, i will choose my Mum because she cooks the sweet meals and shows the biggest care, it's when I became an adult I realised the kind of work my Dad did then. I dont argue with them obidients, they'll grow up to understand later.

It's pathetic I swear down, must everything has attachment to emotions? Especially politics, who does politics with emotions for goodness sake??

And for the boldened grin grin grin, I use to shake head for those underestimating the importance of father, especially the male folks who should mama mama mama mama all the time, I wil just look at them and laf, do u know why?? Dem no dey tell person grin

By the time u collect salary and spend every damn kobo on Ur family without you spending ordinary 1k from it, everything goes to children and mother, and at the end of the day those children appreciate the little work of their mother over your gigantic sacrifices you will know whatsup grin grin
By that time u will be feeling underappreciated but u can't do anything about it because that was how u made Ur papa feel as well grin
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by OlawaleBammie: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2023
ennygr8:
It's a faceless forum. What did you expect data is cheap now kids everywhere....
as in eehn, seems I have to port to quora
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by Fearyourcreator: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
I gat NO RIP
Imagine... E no go better for anyone forcing igbos to rake over Lagos... Awon irankiran yi
Re: Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead by tfelicityk(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2023
May his soul rest in peace...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Twitter Trend As People Compare Her To Lionel Messi / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.