Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court (25648 Views)

God Of Iron Will Kill You', Policeman Tells Arrested Protesters / Maina: I Have No Case To Answer / BREAKING: Tribunal Dismisses Onnoghen’s No-case Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by lomprico(m): 6:33am On Mar 08, 2023
If Sanwolu wins he will go Scott free
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Autobot05: 6:33am On Mar 08, 2023
juman:
He would be discharged.
The car with no number was stopped but refused to stop.
So the police man thought it was armed robbers car.

The husband who was the driver of the car should also be charged to court.

Finally found someone that thinks like me ... most of these "high class" people tend to do that often . He's a policeman fgs and he has the right to stop and search ANY vehicle he deem suspicious .With the current rate of kidnapping and robbery

But yet again .. he should have gone for the tires

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by ElSudani: 6:35am On Mar 08, 2023
No remorse. He should be hanged.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Flora2Sweet: 6:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Our judiciary is in shambles
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Herkim(m): 6:38am On Mar 08, 2023
Nigerians where are we going in this country

Our law system is too porous and easy to manipulate
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by hotseat: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2023
Just imagine the callousness and utter falsehood by the defense counsel.

Well, that's his job as a defense lawyer.

He must defend his client using every trick in the book in order to set his client free.

But I doubt if this killer cop would escape justice.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Avast(m): 6:41am On Mar 08, 2023
igberetvnews
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by GloriousGbola: 6:42am On Mar 08, 2023
I have no case to answer

The kill and go defense
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by galantjoe(m): 6:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Let's tell ourselves the truth, why should a car seeing a police checkpoint and fail to stop for checking? The woman and her husband blatantly ignored police checkpoint with reckless abandon because she was a lawyer. Layers are above the laws.

There will be also a law that checkmates this reckless disregard and respect of Police checkpoint by Nigerian elites. They believe that police checkpoints are kept for poor Nigerians,

Law is no respecter of persons. He killed herself not the police officer.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by lomprico(m): 6:49am On Mar 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:
I have no case to answer

The kill and go defense

Just like they robbed our votes and are saying "go to court"
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by bewla(m): 6:51am On Mar 08, 2023
Fahdiga:
Just imagine the audacity from this serial killer? I only blame the corrupt judiciary.
Remember his some one father and secondly he is not guilty yet until his found so by court
And more over she is a lawyer tooo

This case is more then you think it is she is kill to cover something she new or about to new that she is closing on

Do you no that land is a big business in the area she is kill
The killer maybe want to take back land she new about or some thing bigger then that
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2023
Atarakpa:
Nah Wetin see finish dey cause be this. When the oga's at top were saying he is a good police officer, I smell amaka sky from that day.
NBA if you guys allow this to be swept under carpet. I will denounce my Nigeria citizenship.

This is where you draw the line?

This will be the proverbial last straw that breaks the camel's back? 😄😄

All the other extra judicial killings have never moved you just this one?

This is why they say injustice to one is injustice to all. Because if you keep quiet, it will get to your turn in no time - or as we say in naija, last last na everybody go chop breakfast 😉

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by lomprico(m): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2023
juman:
He would be discharged.
The car with no number was stopped but refused to stop.
So the police man thought it was armed robbers car.

The husband who was the driver of the car should also be charged to court.

Is the car without plate number?
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by yusluvad(m): 6:54am On Mar 08, 2023
This man is f**king heartless!
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Fahdiga(m): 6:54am On Mar 08, 2023
bewla:
Remember his some one father and secondly he is not guilty yet until his found so by court
And more over she is a lawyer tooo
But he pulled the trigger on that woman?
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by juman(m): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Autobot05:

Finally found someone that thinks like me ... most of these "high class" people tend to do that often . He's a policeman fgs and he has the right to stop and search ANY vehicle he deem suspicious .With the current rate of kidnapping and robbery

But yet again .. he should have gone for the tires

He aimed at the tire.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by juman(m): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2023
lomprico:

Is the car without plate number?

Yeah.
No plate number.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Denoh68: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2023
FREE THE MAN, HE IS INNOCENT. IT'S WHAT TINUBU AND BUHARI BROUGHT UPON US.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by lomprico(m): 7:02am On Mar 08, 2023
juman:

Yeah.
No plate number.

But it was not stated in proceedings
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by bewla(m): 7:04am On Mar 08, 2023
Fahdiga:
But he pulled the trigger on that woman?
We say but from where the bullet enter her it's impossible to have been the person that pull that trigger

So let the court decide that
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by bewla(m): 7:05am On Mar 08, 2023
Denoh68:
FREE THE MAN, HE IS INNOCENT. IT'S WHAT TINUBU AND BUHARI BROUGHT UPON US.
see thinking
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by juman(m): 7:06am On Mar 08, 2023
lomprico:

But it was not stated in proceedings

It was mentioned in the court earlier.
The first time the case was started.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Brushstrokes20: 7:10am On Mar 08, 2023
Just imagine the effrontery of the bloodthirsty baaaastarrrd undecided... Eleribu, apayan!

You'll definitely end up in the gallows undecided
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by tonyson010(m): 7:12am On Mar 08, 2023
so can police tell us who killed the lady right in their face?
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by lomprico(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2023
juman:

It was mentioned in the court earlier.
The first time the case was started.

Ok
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2023
They will discharge him to kirikiri because that will be his home from now on.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by madjune(m): 7:18am On Mar 08, 2023
For him to talk like that, it can only be two reasons.

One, he's an APC card carrying member.

Two, it's confirmed he voted for Tinubu.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Moneywirer: 7:18am On Mar 08, 2023
galantjoe:
Let's tell ourselves the truth, why should a car seeing a police checkpoint and fail to stop for checking? The woman and her husband blatantly ignored police checkpoint with reckless abandon because she was a lawyer. Layers are above the laws.

There will be also a law that checkmates this reckless disregard and respect of Police checkpoint by Nigerian elites. They believe that police checkpoints are kept for poor Nigerians,

Why didn't he shoot the tyres of the said vehicle?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by wizelink(m): 7:19am On Mar 08, 2023
This man needs to be castrated then roasted alive from the anus which will serve as detergent to other uniform people. Even if he is released I doubt if the public will allow him live his life again.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by efeski(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Classicalman:
Nigerian judiciary sef. Whether the bullet penetrated from chest or side, the issue is that he shot and killed her. Why wasting time in passing sentence?

What about the part that says the ballistics report show that the bullet that killed the woman doesn't match the gun of the accused ?
No one seems to be addressing that point here.
Unless the prosecution can prove that the report is an outright lie or fabricated, the accused may just go scot free

1 Like

Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by efeski(m): 7:24am On Mar 08, 2023
galantjoe:

Even if what you're saying is correct that they refused to stop for check, does that justify him aiming at her point blank range and pulling the trigger?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline / Sanusi: Zoning May Leave Us With Useless Presidential Candidates In 2023 / Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.