Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court (25631 Views)

God Of Iron Will Kill You', Policeman Tells Arrested Protesters / Maina: I Have No Case To Answer / BREAKING: Tribunal Dismisses Onnoghen’s No-case Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Autobot05: 7:27am On Mar 08, 2023
juman:

He aimed at the tire.

How did it kill her then ? Just asking
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by biina: 7:37am On Mar 08, 2023
efeski:

What about the part that says the ballistics report show that the bullet that killed the woman doesn't match the gun of the accused ?
No one seems to be addressing that point here.
Unless the prosecution can prove that the report is an outright lie or fabricated, the accused may just go scot free
Only in my country undecided
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by mosaicafrique: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2023
So this Animal is denying killing a pregnant woman and think he will retire and enjoy his retirement? His children and children, children will surely fall victim of such year in year out until they are all wiped out by what their father denied.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Myself2(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2023
Dicharge kill that man there. What guts, no single remorse at all for killing the beautiful loving wife if another man, the dotting caring mother of some yoyng children, daughter to some parenrs, sister to some siblings and friends/colleagues to many others etc
Make e dey play o, e go soon do am voom for eye.
Na death sentence we wan hear for am
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Angel55555(m): 7:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Fahdiga:
Just imagine the audacity from this serial killer? I only blame the corrupt judiciary.
There's nothing wrong with what he said, he pleaded not guilty, the burden is now on the prosecution to prove he's guilty.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by ejimatic: 8:06am On Mar 08, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Bolanle Raheem: Discharge me, I Have No Case To Answer – Killer Policeman Tells Court

https://igberetvnews.com/1440252/bolanle-raheem-discharge-case-answer-killer-policeman-tells-court/
One thing about law is that even if yiu kill twenty people in a day you are entitled to lawyers for yiur defence. That is fair hearing which infuriates at times the general public if the offence is committed in public. The law imust take its course
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2023
Some comments I'm seeing here shows some people are so wicked and callous. So the woman deserves to die because they didn't stop at the checking point? Oh really? What if the woman is in pain and needed an urgent medical attention? Everyone knows how those animals in police uniform behaves. I pray the 3 people he murdered get justice because nigeria is just one lawless country.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by mankan2k7(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2023
They should release him to the street, let d street be d judiciary. Body go tell am.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by juman(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2023
Autobot05:

How did it kill her then ? Just asking

The car continued moving, the police man was on the move so hitting the tire was not easy so the bullet mistakenly hit the woman.
This is my view.

Police would give similar explanation.
The husband should be preparing to appear in court. Police would likely charge him.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by LordEclipse: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Bolanle Raheem: Discharge me, I Have No Case To Answer – Killer Policeman Tells Court

https://igberetvnews.com/1440252/bolanle-raheem-discharge-case-answer-killer-policeman-tells-court/

If I were her family member,(God forbid), I'd ask the court to dismiss the case and release the beast back onto the streets,then they'll find his corpse in just 1week.
Imagine the guts

1 Like

Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by OmegaAutos: 8:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Offpoint1:
I do wonder how lawyers know someone is guilty murder but yet they'd still defend such persons.

If any unfortunate human is unfortunate enough to mess with my Family or Gs, and one unfortunate lawyer take up his/her case... Such lawyer will suffer the more gruesome "kpai" known to mankind.

So you kpai lawyer leave the murderer..... Not sure the case will get to court before the murderer kpai sef
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by captainamiedi1: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2023
A lawyer is in court defending somebody who killed his colleague. Remind me of when a lawyer defend a kidnapper after he won the case the kidnapper kidnapped him and collect back his money

1 Like

Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by stuffs2002: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2023
Offpoint1:
I do wonder how lawyers know someone is guilty murder but yet they'd still defend such persons.

If any unfortunate human is unfortunate enough to mess with my Family or Gs, and one unfortunate lawyer take up his/her case... Such lawyer will suffer the more gruesome "kpai" known to mankind.

IPOB and ST00PEEDITY

How could a lawyer know he was guilty
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Autobot05: 9:15am On Mar 08, 2023
juman:

The car continued moving, the police man was on the move so hitting the tire was not easy so the bullet mistakenly hit the woman.
This is my view.

The husband should be preparing to appear in court. Police would likely charge him.

I get it now .. thanks for the clarification
The driver should be held responsible
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by winner37(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2023
The blood of these unborn babies will fight with who ever shot the mother ...
The murder will not see peace in his life time
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by lereinter(m): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2023
Even cbn governor didn't respond to supreme Court order

Why won't a killer police officer shout discharge me
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by lereinter(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2023
juman:

This is my view.

Same will happen to you or your wife

And the police will give this explanation too

Mark it
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Neddyogu(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2023
The technicalities of law! One of the annoying/sweet aspect of the legal profession depending on which side u fall in. In my own private opinion, I believe the prosecution should not have charged with murder cos it would warrant them to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the act was premeditated and that might be difficult. Manslaughter abi culpable homicide might have sent this nigger to prison. But then, let’s see hw good the prosecuting attorneys are.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2023
Offpoint1:

You can't blame the lawyer, it's their job. It's the accused that shot a pregnant innocent woman you should face.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by LookinguntoGod: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2023
Justice should take it's course. May late Mrs Bolanle Raheem and her twins not die in vain.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Offpoint1: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB and ST00PEEDITY

How could a lawyer know he was guilty
Don't an A-hole, this 2023 not 1567
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2023
biina:
Only in my country undecided
Aswearr, it's pathetic.
They'll twist the case and try to overturn it. Might end up as time served with the way they adjourn this case.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2023
LordEclipse:

If I were her family member,(God forbid), I'd ask the court to dismiss the case and release the beast back onto the streets,then they'll find his corpse in just 1week.
Imagine the guts
1 week is too easy. You might be a suspect if he dies within that week.
Leave him for like a year, he has many enemies and no one might suspect you and don't kill him. Just maim him so that he'll be paralyzed for the rest of his life. He would be pissing and shittng on himself, won't be able to walk, talk and feed himself amongst other things. That's worse than death.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Peterodion49(m): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2023
They should have freed him since na by fire squad ,leather injection or hanging so that he will go and rest in hell
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Tycyborg(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
juman:
He would be discharged.
The car with no number was stopped but refused to stop.
So the police man thought it was armed robbers car.

The husband who was the driver of the car should also be charged to court.

Exactly what I thought... You see why this country won't be a good place because everyone is bad deep down... Why won't he stop in the first place when the police asked him to stop and now the wife is dead because of his stupidity... And people start shouting he should die... Die for what? Blaming the wrong person...
We all are the people killing this country including myself because one way or the other we do unlawful things and claim it's the right thing while deep down we know it's wrong.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by BigYash: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Them say the bullet and gun no be the same.. Them say bullet enter her from left and not chest.. The killer say make una let am go,he no get case to answer.. And person go tell me say Nigeria go better one day.. Joke! I pity obi sha,the way court go frustrate that his case en,he go stop to dey wear long sleve..
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by juman(m): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
lereinter:

Same will happen to you or your wife

And the police will give this explanation too

Mark it

I am not in Nigeria in next thirty years.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by juman(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tycyborg:

Exactly what I thought... You see why this country won't be a good place because everyone is bad deep down... Why won't he stop in the first place when the police asked him to stop and now the wife is dead because of his stupidity... And people start shouting he should die... Die for what? Blaming the wrong person...
We all are the people killing this country including myself because one way or the other we do unlawful things and claim it's the right thing while deep down we know it's wrong.

You are right.
Everyone blaming the police man that was doing his job, but non blame the car driver who went out with unmarked car and refused to stop for police that demanded why it was so.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Dmanky(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
Fahdiga:
Just imagine the audacity from this serial killer? I only blame the corrupt judiciary.

The I.dio.t even get mouth to talk. Person wey 4 don rotten 4 him shallow grave since.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by Dmanky(m): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
juman:

You are right.
Everyone blaming the police man that was doing his job, but non blame the car driver who went out with unmarked car and refused to stop for police that demanded why it was so.

Stop supporting nonsense!
In any way that does not give him the right to shoot, now see what it has resulted to. Life wey no get duplicate. He killed 3 lives with one bullet. The I.d.ot deserve to die by hanging and his fellow police colleagues should be force to watch his death cos they are almost the same.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by kinkydude: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Person wey don mad. Ko ni se dada fun e laye.
Re: Bolanle: Discharge Me, I Have No Case To Answer – Policeman Tells Court by galantjoe(m): 4:24am On Mar 09, 2023
efeski:

Even if what you're saying is correct that they refused to stop for check, does that justify him aiming at her point blank range and pulling the trigger?

That is another observation

As you know police and stray bullet na 5 & 6.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) / Fayose Signs 2018 Revised Appropriation Bill Into Law,Tells HoR 2 Support Fayemi / PDP Campaign Council: Pressure On Wike To Rescind Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.