Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi (46494 Views)

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG / "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by edungene7: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2023
we are solidly behind you yr excellence the criminal president select must be stopped by all means possible our country can't become another Lagos were hoodlums have more say than the security institutions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by cstans(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2023
We must get it.... Ride on sir

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Ckonnet: 8:57am On Mar 08, 2023
I believe these people are upto something more dangerous going by the way things are turning out, first they where thinking people are going to storm the street and protest but that bullet was dodged and inec want to shamefully wipe out a very important evidence that is necessary for court proceedings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by mechanics(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Novarisammy2:
our collective labour shall not be in vain
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by SoluDeOracle1: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2023
Nice one 👌👌

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by chiamzzy: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2023
God strengthen you my president-elect. Our mandate shall be recovered

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by sukkot: 8:59am On Mar 08, 2023
PandoraObi:
God bless chief judge pastor Olukayode Ariwoola that will do the benediction after dismissing Peter Obi third position to go to his house and sin no more
cheesy ellupeee

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by wahalawahala: 8:59am On Mar 08, 2023
Yawns***
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by MartinsD12(m): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/08/presidential-election-why-im-personally-heading-to-appeal-court-peter-obi/
The most important politician celebrity in the country now , the man that is retiring many senators, more governors to come and also will retire old cargo politican like tinubu very soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by fridayking(m): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2023
PandoraObi:
God bless chief judge pastor Olukayode Ariwoola that will do the benediction after dismissing Peter Obi third position to go to his house and sin no more

This is how you keep saying... But watch what God will do...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Levels1(m): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/08/presidential-election-why-im-personally-heading-to-appeal-court-peter-obi/

Selfish Man

Because you are down you can't stood by your candidates to campaign but runirun up and down seeking to bribe to have your way.....

You have been rejected by majotmaj of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by gfon(m): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2023
ImoleNaija:
We know that going to court is your hobby. grin

But...... Naija no be Anambra.
e go shock you hahahaha, tell Tinubu to do a photocopy of the certificate now ooo. That original would be collected back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by GeneralPulal: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2023
OneBulletOnly:
Tinubu Sanwolo has ordered Yoruba thugs to burn down Igbo dominated markets.
You guys have started with fake news again

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by GeneralPulal: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2023
He has no case

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by 8stargeneral: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2023
Your not alone in this fight sir

God is with you

We obident family are behind you

Our mandate is sure

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2023
fridayking:

This is how you keep saying... But watch what God will do...
We said it and it works for Tinubu, he is the president elect till 2031

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by backtovillage: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2023
Atiku don waste money too much for court so baba kuku start to dey protest.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Karlifate: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2023
PandoraObi:

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Jemex003: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2023
OneBulletOnly:
Tinubu Sanwolo has ordered Yoruba thugs to burn down Igbo dominated markets.

It will not be well for you and your entire family for spreading fake news. You and your people will be burn to aches

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Zetty177x: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2023
PandoraObi:

So he's a corrupt judge already ? So he will not give Peter Obi the opportunity to be heard. What a CJN...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by imagrg(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2023
Please do. Fraud is everywhere in the system.
It needs to be expunged.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by REALretep(m): 9:08am On Mar 08, 2023
They want to use the courts to destroy evidence of rigging which will land them in jail.

Tinubu's application to inspect electoral materials is also to enable him be the first to inspect the BVAS and use that opportunity to manipulate it and destroy evidence

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Babastrong(m): 9:08am On Mar 08, 2023
Crying social media presido. i wonder why the old is more bolder than the young.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2023
Zetty177x:

So he's a corrupt judge already ? So he will not give Peter Obi the opportunity to be heard. What a CJN...
So there is no service before benediction? Of course Peter Obi will present his case and cry as usually but his case would be throw out like dead stinking rat

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by jumper524(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2023
When you reach, show them this picture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Image123(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2023
Such a selfish man. Can't even help his labour party contestants campaign, he says he has to personally be in court, as lawyer or which one? GEJ was clueless but he was not this selfish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Gorpoye: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2023
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Josephbrightt: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2023
We didn't loose, we got bronze medal

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Svoboda(m): 9:11am On Mar 08, 2023
Peter obi is too self absorbed. At every turn, he proves that.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Lagos is very important.
Abia, Imo, Ogun State too are very crucial

I don't think the people in that state have ever tasted good leadership

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Ayodeoba: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2023
Tofax:
Why is INEC in connivance with Tinubu want to rub Nigerians in broad daylight. INEC is suppose to be neutral but they're hellbent in imposing Tinubu on Nigeria in whatever means possible.
Quite pathetic!
ogbeni move on obi lost this election already
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by porthouse7(f): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2023
U dey waste ur time peter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari / Aisha Buhari's Birthday Present To The President 21 Years Ago According To Zahra / Nigerian Soldiers Cross Military Vehicle Over The River In North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.