Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,438 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi (46497 Views)

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG / "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2023
DMerciful:
A new Nigeria is possible

A new Nigeria with over a million attempts by Zombiedients to hack INEC server grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Novarisammy2:
our collective labour shall not be in vain

One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.

This one is already in vain

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Blupen(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
We shall reclaim our mandate sir
You are a BIG FOOL can't you all see that this is all a game obi will never be president now, sha maybe in the future he is following tinubu scripts anupama open your eyes obi is a big scammer.....mumu man
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
We shall reclaim our mandate sir

No mandate was given to a loser. Third position with no required spread
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by frog12: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2023
if INEC burn the materials, that will not be good
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by AntiTerrorist: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:
cool
You guys are back with bot generated likes on Nairaland?
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Moh247: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
You guys are back with bot generated likes on Nairaland?

Are you stalking people about Nairaland or what's your issue here
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by asamaigho(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2023
PandoraObi:
God bless chief judge pastor Olukayode Ariwoola that will do the benediction after dismissing Peter Obi third position to go to his house and sin no more
is it just me, cos this chief judge looks like td jakes
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by olabright31: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2023
Fr33born:
God be with you sir. Nigerians are solidly behind you.

Which Nigerians? Talk.for yourself pls
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by broadman20: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2023
PandoraObi:
God bless chief judge pastor Olukayode Ariwoola that will do the benediction after dismissing Peter Obi third position to go to his house and sin no more

Hahahaha!

People who sins are forgiven are criminals Drug Barons.

Some can even forfeit as much as 460k dollars for their sins to be forgiven.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by OceanRed(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
This is clear violation of court order.

This INEC is inviting military coup
The north is in charge of the military, the north have the presidency now as APC won the election. Military Coup is out of it !
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Novarisammy2: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2023
maasoap:

This one is already in vain
you are so vain
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by luluosas(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2023
God bless you sir. Our mandate must be retrieved
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by tinsel: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2023
Story Story. He is the lawyer that will be in court?
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Ojady(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2023
The truth about all Nigerian politicians is the fact that they don't care about anyone but their political plans. You were able to do your campaign, go from state to state in days, now when it is time to build the party by solidly backing the governorship aspirants with physical presence, you pen a few lines and say you're going to court to fight for that which is out of your hands... If politicians who lose truly love Nigeria and Nigerians, all the campaign promises they made, they can at least begin to implement (test run) them at the grassroot community level rather than be opposition for 4 years while chasing a mandate with resources/funds that could improve the lives of the masses.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by 010okoogar: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2023
With God on our side we are of victory.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by babajero(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2023
ImoleNaija:
We know that going to court is your hobby. grin

But...... Naija no be Anambra.

Shock me?
Do I look like Buhari to you?

How Obi wan take get 25% in 24 States? Stop daydreaming, abeg. Atiku is even closer to the mandate than Obi.

He clearly did got much more than 25% that is why inec is shady.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by TheBillyonaire: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Abdulqareem:
AND YOUR LIFE? ANOTHER HOT BREAKFAST ABOUT TO BE SERVED.
I can kill you first, you know.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Abdulqareem: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
I can kill you first, you know.
OJUKWU JUNIOR. SEE FIRE AND RUN. WEAKLING
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by TheBillyonaire: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Abdulqareem:
OJUKWU JUNIOR. SEE FIRE AND RUN. WEAKLING
Hahaha I am not Igbo, my tribe we eat humans. So be careful so you do not get eatn grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by sreamsense: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
Obi is using style to dulge campaigning for governorship candidates of his party over inconsequential excuses. This is a sign that he is selfish, he is more concern about himself winning and not about making other party members win. What of setting aside two or even one day after court issue? He knows majority of LP governors outside south east will fail, he doesn't want to be identified with their failure, but if many of the LP governorship candidates win, he will quickly claim that he is involved in their successes.

A person with no selfish ambition will want to ensure party comes first at this crucial time that election remains days especially since court case or even INEC still have lots of time to attend to the matter he brought before them. In summary, Obi has shown signs of selfishness here with lame excuses
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by brutal1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
If na you u no go laugh 3rd disrespecting 2nd grin
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Atiku dey laugh Obi with one side of him mouth grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Goke7: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ojady:
The truth about all Nigerian politicians is the fact that they don't care about anyone but their political plans. You were able to do your campaign, go from state to state in days, now when it is time to build the party by solidly backing the governorship aspirants with physical presence, you pen a few lines and say you're going to court to fight for that which is out of your hands... If politicians who lose truly love Nigeria and Nigerians, all the campaign promises they made, they can at least begin to implement (test run) them at the grassroot community level rather than be opposition for 4 years while chasing a mandate with resources/funds that could improve the lives of the masses.

Obi is not a good team player, all na hype

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Tommydare(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Go to court ten times, it won't change anything. Buhari don tell Nigerians to support Tinubu. You can go to court with that seventeen years old wristwatch of yours.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by Tommydare(m): 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
MC Oluomo is still waiting for una this Saturday. But that guy get liver ooo. " if you no wan vote APC, go back to your house ". And all these chestbeaters couldn't do anything except to cry online.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by obrian888: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
ImoleNaija:
We know that going to court is your hobby. grin

But...... Naija no be Anambra.

Shock me?
Do I look like Buhari to you?

How Obi wan take get 25% in 24 States? Stop daydreaming, abeg. Atiku is even closer to the mandate than Obi.

YOU MUST BE AN ILLITRATE,BVAS RESULTS IS SHOWING OBI 19 STATES,ATIFKU 8 STATES ,WHILE THE DRUGEE CAME THIRD WITH 7 STATES.LET INEC BE MESSIND AROUND WITH THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE,PEOPLE ARE JUST QUIET,WAITING FOR THE OUTCOME OF PO's JOURNEY TO THE COURT.,BULABA CANNOT RULE US,IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO RULE PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT YOU TO RULE THEM.
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by MrPRevailer(m): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peter Obi, I did not vote o.
Check well to ensure the BVAS did not automatically vote Tinubu for me.

I wonder if they are harvesting people's BVN

Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by eroticecstasy: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
PandoraObi:

Why is Labor Party not backing this ipobian biafran traitor?
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by umarfantami(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Where are the 20 SAN you hired or you don't have cash to settle them
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by ImoleNaija: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
obrian888:

YOU MUST BE AN ILLITRATE, BVAS RESULTS IS SHOWING OBI 19 STATES,ATIFKU 8 STATES ,WHILE THE DRUGEE CAME THIRD WITH 7 STATES.LET INEC BE MESSIND AROUND WITH THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE,PEOPLE ARE JUST QUIET,WAITING FOR THE OUTCOME OF PO's JOURNEY TO THE COURT.,BULABA CANNOT RULE US,IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO RULE PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT YOU TO RULE THEM.

I don't fight with pigs coz I don't belong to a swampy or dirty place. Your parents could have put the money spent on your education to a better use. You write like a Nursery pupil.

You had better stop daydreaming before you get hospitalized. grin
Re: Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi by fridayking(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
PandoraObi:
We said it and it works for Tinubu, he is the president elect till 2031

I am happy you said elect not sworn in...

APC thugs... You will see them...

People that can not rig simple elect well without leaving trace...

Na that one want rule well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Birthday Present To The President 21 Years Ago According To Zahra / 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari / Nigerian Soldiers Cross Military Vehicle Over The River In North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.