Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 (23016 Views)

NCC Approves Harmonized Short Codes, Directs Implementation / NCC Unveils New Unified Short Codes For All Mobile Networks In The Country / Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by vastone(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin
clockwisereport:
Somebody is using my mtn line to borrow airtime. Once he finishes it, he borrows again. I have mailed and called MTN, they said they did not see anything relating to that.

I visited MTN office in my area yesterday, they advised me to clear the outstanding debt and do welcome back. I did that. Immediately I got home, the person has borrowed another N500. Please, make una help me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by kissdabride: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by DesChyko: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
I don't know if this is cool or not.

At least when I dial *131# on my Airtel line, it will tell me I dialed wrongly which will signal me that I'm about subscribing for data on my Airtel instead of my MTN.
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by clockwisereport: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Itzurboi:
cheesy grin this is funny
E dey funny because no be you be the victim
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by BJanta: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
All the new codes are already perfectly working. Just tested them.
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Femich18(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
zoedew:

Show some love nah!😎. Make un spend this money nah!!😇😇
Lol. No money anywhere o. Emefiele policy is affecting everyone
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by BJanta: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
We haven't finished with the confusion CBN caused, INEC fire us another one. We never understand INEC own finish now NCC dey bring another confusion come. Which kind wahala be dis? You wan tell me say ,*556# and *606# no dey work again? What type of this is this?

See , look your back, CENSUS don carry him own blala too.Go take blanket cover bodie .
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Morphinne: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by luvlyoracle(m): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
Time for cheats is here again grin
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Rareoil(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
This is a nice move
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bookmarked
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by bluefilm: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
One world government is here upon us.
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by peacealways: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
We are waiting
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Poleski: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
This is actually a good policy. This administration is not known for having good policies. For this one, bravo!
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Debangis20(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
It is a good development seamlessly. I just lunched it now - *310#
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Offpoint1: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Raymond0008:
Then dey jonz before ni! Almost washed plate on Monday because I couldn’t make transfer after eating.

Na airtime you dey take pay for food?

This thing no concern bank or transaction.... Na only for Telcoms.
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Exjoker(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
What about all these promo code that the mtn and MTN introduced for cheaper access to data, will it be harmonize too
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by GorillaApp(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Buddha3:

Why do some of you Nigerians find it difficult to read and properly understand?

This is how you will log out of nairaland later in the day, then end up passing false information to people who were not equally opportune to read the news for themselves.

How you even take pass exams for the schools wey you go.. ?
I won't resort to trading insults with you. That will make two fools.
Have a nice day friend
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by YorubaKinging: 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
The end is near

Foolish woke generation

They are quick to do evil but blame the leaders

*666#

Incoming.
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by shezy14(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=121572509][/quote]

My father ain't dumb, but one must wonder if yours is Like they say, like father like son grin
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by CaptainFM1: 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
They will not create harmonized short codes for Police, Fire and Ambulance services.
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by ComputerOperato: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
CaptainFM1:
They will not create harmonized short codes for Police, Fire and Ambulance services.
Gbam. This is what we really need.

clockwisereport:
Somebody is using my mtn line to borrow airtime. Once he finishes it, he borrows again. I have mailed and called MTN, they said they did not see anything relating to that.

I visited MTN office in my area yesterday, they advised me to clear the outstanding debt and do welcome back. I did that. Immediately I got home, the person has borrowed another N500. Please, make una help me
Chai!. I don laugh tire.
No one can help you in this case. Except God.
Just get a new sim man.
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Itzurboi(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
clockwisereport:
E dey funny because no be you be the victim
I really don't mean it that way, it's just funny that the person is bent on stopping you from using MTN Sim.... Smiles
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by wildkat: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Buhari done bring another wahala... One week one problem

2.7 trillion Old note taking out of circulation

450billion new notes printed

Cashless transaction going through congestion and transaction failing

Now Buhari wants to migrate all USSD service codes to a single platform by May 17 all of a sudden without prior notice

Na ya APC Oga naa.... why a whole certified urchin go dey complain about him oga
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by clockwisereport: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Itzurboi:
I really don't mean it that way, it's just funny that the person is bent on stopping you from using MTN Sim.... Smiles
ok. Now I understand. Imagine the mtn guy telling me I am the one that borrows the airtime. I no go ever recharge that line again. Na to just receive calls i go dey use am do.
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Itzurboi(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
clockwisereport:
ok. Now I understand. Imagine the mtn guy telling me I am the one that borrows the airtime. I no go ever recharge that line again. Na to just receive calls i go dey use am do.
do you use that line for data, or hotspot connection?
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by clockwisereport: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Itzurboi:
do you use that line for data, or hotspot connection?
I use it for calls and data. It all started when i gave my friend my phone to book bet9ja. That was on Saturday. The guy borrowed money on Saturday. I thought that was all. He borrowed 3 times on sunday. Early morning Monday, he borrowed again. I had to go to mtn office on Tuesday since Monday was sit at home. Immediately i was done with welcome back, he borrowed again
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Itzurboi(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
clockwisereport:
I use it for calls and data. It all started when i gave my friend my phone to book bet9ja. That was on Saturday. The guy borrowed money on Saturday. I thought that was all. He borrowed 3 times on sunday. Early morning Monday, he borrowed again. I had to go to mtn office on Tuesday since Monday was sit at home. Immediately i was done with welcome back, he borrowed again
Do your phone serve as hotspot? If yes, it's possible for your friend to keep borrowing money as far he is directly connected when you switch on your hotspot. But If that's not case, I can't proffer a solution...
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by clockwisereport: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Itzurboi:
Do your phone serve as hotspot? If yes, it's possible for your friend to keep borrowing money as far he is directly connected when you switch on your hotspot. But If that's not case, I can't proffer a solution...
Yes
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Itzurboi(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
clockwisereport:
Yes
remove him from your hotspot list, don't grant him auto access.... Observe what happens to your credit, or data....
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by clockwisereport: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Itzurboi:
remove him from your hotspot list, don't grant him auto access.... Observe what happens to your credit, or data....
ok. Thanks bro
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by hasanolayiwola0: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sooo happy about thisSooo happy about this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ways To Make Your Phone Battery Last Longer / How Much Are Sim Cards Sold In Your Area? / 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.